Listing monitored by Kresta

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (31) · No (313)

Adrienne SlaterRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Disgraceful customer service

Steven B
Steven BSydney, NSW

Don’t order these blinds they are all from China!

Ordered blinds in May and now in August still haven’t arrived. They don’t tell you their products all come from China. They say 5 weeks arrival but they lie and know it will take months and blame shipping delays at the ports. Cheap rubbish products. Get your blinds from an Australian manufacture company. Take me advice and stay away!

Adrienne SlaterRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Appalling service and Customer relations

Adrienne Slater

This is a standard email sent to all these emails. Disgraceful. Kresta has all our details already. What a con operation.

Jim W
Jim WGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

How does this company survive

Customer CareKresta

Good services and good products

Good service from team and Emilian.
Happy with sales person Emilian also products. So I replaced all my blinds after big 2 awnings installation.
Only thing I make a comment on, it takes so long time to make products, waiting over 2 months.

SamPerth, WA

The roller blinds keep coming off

Hi,

we have Kresta roller blinds installed in our house to keep off the light. After install we realised that there is still some gap between either side for light to come in. the roller blinds also keep coming off the roller. not a good design.

Sam

The customer service for repair from Kresta is bad as well. Not easily accessible.

Sean KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't go near them! - bad news- zero rating

At our beach side unit, we replaced previous faded vertical blinds (no other defects) with new Kresta vertical blinds , within 2 years they are rusting badly. I have called them, emailed them and their parent company curtain wonderland, they will not returned my calls, or emails. They stated during my complaint calls that the curtains are out of warranty! And refuse to replace them - avoid this company. How brainless can it be to install uncoated steel plates in curtains near the beach! They rust!

Sean K

SO86396 order date 14/3/2018 the staining started, in late 2019 after installation April 16 2018

Customer CareKresta

HI we have passed your details to the related staff and they will get back to you ASAP,please feel free to contact us if you still have any problem!Kind regatds,Kresta.

perfect products, professional installation great result

we just decorated our house and got quotations from several blinds company, finally I chose Kresta cause Kresta's huge series products, professional sale Mary's suggestion. the installation was also perfect, booking team Cathrine did a details advance notice and Sam came on time and finished the installation tidy. when all finished , what I say is that's amazing !what's a difference !! great job Kresta!!!

Do not use this company- LIARS

Pack of Liars, - Order wrong, quality poor, customer service non-existent, 6 months to get order, massive insurance claim as they hit a water pipe. Please do not use them.

Love our blinds

Great product and service from Peter. Really good value based on quotes received Kresta was the best quality and price

Not sure which way to go

I was about to place an order with Kresta, but after reading these reviews I am not sure. Their quote was about $600 cheaper but I think I would rather pay to get good products and service.
What do others think?

Victoria
Victoria

Shocking, do yourselves a favor and shop somewhere else

No customer service, lack of integrity, it’s all about their processes and what works for them. Told we would get our order in 6-8 weeks, it’s been 5 months and still waiting for most of my order. Drilled through water pipe, massive insurance claim. They have huge shipment and trade people issues. They will say anything to get you off the phone, that is if they answer! Worst organization I have ever dealt with.

good quality of shutters

We are really happy with our shutters recently installed , would highly recommend them to our friends and families.
The quality is superb compared to the shutters we got in our previous house.

Leonie
LeonieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very disappointing

had a curtain ordered through kresta, they scheduled an installation date, i had to get an electrician to disconnect and re-install the new motor, so arranged for them to be on site at the time of the kresta installer arrived. Installer never showed up after repeated promises of being the next job they where attending. Following date i advised them i wished to just cancel the order, they threatened that i would have to pay 50% for cancelling even though it was not my mistake. Quick to take the payment not so prompt with sticking to their word.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Ally
Ally Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love my blinds

Love our Kresta blinds they look amazing and the icing on the cake was the great sales person Jo who came to our house. I wanted to let anyone know she is a sweet lady with a great manner and so helpful. Very hard to find good customer service these days and someone whos willing to visit you and make it happen.

Read more reviews - page 2

Vicki
Vickiasked
Kresta

I have had a panel drop out of my 5 blade blind. It’s the 4th blade in. How do I put it back in. Is there a technical way of doing this.
Regards
Vicki

Susan Nowicki
Susan Nowickiasked
Kresta

We have had Kresta blinds for 15 years. The rails are in perfect condition, can we order just the vertical blinds by themselves and then install them ourselves.

marymag251
marymag251asked

Hi this is order number LN917483
I have been waiting for 3 weeks since you sent 2 installers who refused to fit my blinds in the kitchen & promised to send other people to do the job. I have rang & emailed but no one is responding. You have insisted I pay the full price for the job before installing it. So this is a job paid for by a customer but not completed. Can I get a response about this matter please

Customer CareKresta

HI we have passed your details to the related staff and they will get back to you in 48 hr,please feel free to contact us if you still have any problem!Kind regatds,Kresta.

Get an answer from our members and Kresta representatives