Kresta

Great service.

Deleece Kelly was very helpful. She turned up on time, knew her product, offered good advice and suggestions and I ended up placing an order. Price was very good. Highly recommended.

Stay away from Kresta

Stay away from Kresta and save your time and money. Not a happy customer and never will buy again from Kresta. Kresta is the worse company to deal with. Put an order in November 2018 for 5 blinds, installation was done in February 2019 for 2 blinds since the rest blinds didn't feet in due to wrong measurements that Kresta representative took on site. After 2 months waiting, the rest 3 blinds were installed in April 2019. One of the blinds is faulty and there is no one to talk about it. Sent emails, made calls and no one just care. The feedback that I got so far that someone will contact you from installation department but after 5 weeks you can't hold of anyone from Kresta. No one is answering Kresta Head office and no one just care. Stay away from Kresta.

Store LocationKresta Belrose NSW
Warranty Claim MadeYes
Dear John, Thank you for your feedback and we are disappointed to hear about this, we will contact our Regional Customer Service Officer to urgently look into this. Extending our apologies for any inconvenience experienced. Kind regards, Kresta.

Great service with professional advice.

Deleece is a great asset to Kresta - she was punctual, professional and very helpful. She knows her product very well which makes the selection process easy. She was very responsive in her communications and is very customer focused. I would have no hesitations in recommending Deleece to anyone wanting window coverings.

Great product!

The sales rep was very helpful and made a real effort to ensure the styles were what we wanted. We were well informed all through the process right up to the installation.

Store LocationFyshwick
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great service, excellent quality curtains and blinds

Ordered a large curtain and 3 blinds. Competitive price, the home consultation was really productive, Cesar helped me choose colours and textures. Delivery took a while, but installation by Kevin was flawless. Curtains open and close well, blinds go up and down smoothly. Very happy with my purchase. Newcastle store, installed early March 2019.

Store LocationBroadmeadow, NSW
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Absolute Rubbish in service and products, go else where.

I am one of the unlucky ones who had dealing with this Unprofessional, Dishonest and Dodgy business.
Today I am leaving my real and true review to Kresta Mentone specially to the state manager, [Name Removed], who always provide his unhappy customers with empty promises to calm them down put delivers nothing but bull. and also to the customer service manager in the head office in Malaga, Perth, [Name Removed] who also promises heaven and earth and deliver nothing but bullshit, exactly like his counterpart in Melbourne. Only Kresta would employ a bunch of cowboys like these two and no one else would.
Stay away as you will get nothing but cheap chines imported blinds and curtains that falls apart in a few weeks and good luck getting them replaced, fixed or getting a refund.
Never Again. Stay away.

Store LocationMentone
Warranty Claim MadeYes

How many times can they get it wrong?

First lounge blind was too wide! Then compromised highlight size to fit (over hang that we did not want). Took 8 week for delivery, two more weeks to get blind cut down and reinstalled. It was install with small screws into architrave which did not hold. But wait three blinds in bedroom 2 run vertically one is horizontal!!!! 8 weeks more to have it fixed. After calling to see what happened it was another 2 weeks till it could be installed.... Haaa BUT it was the right direction but the wrong size.... Now two weeks later it is suppose to be installed today. Just try ringing they people!!!! No one answers, no one calls back. Wasted days waiting for they clowns

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Nothing was too much trouble

Upon visiting the Kresta showroom at North Ipswich, I found the service to be prompt, friendly and most helpful, with the product I was seeking readily available, unlike at other curtain outlets I had visited. Deleece Kelly came to our home to measure and was punctual, friendly and very professional. Her knowledge of the product was extensive and she went to no end of bother to assist us in selecting something we were happy with. There was a wide range of samples to select from and Deleece took the time and trouble to demonstrate the suitability of various products in the three rooms to be curtained.
We will certainly consider using Kresta products again with that standard of service.

Store LocationKresta North Ipswich
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Exceptional service. Helped me fix a problem for a competitors product for free

Situation: Clips break on an old set of venetian blinds that were in the house when we bought them.

Complication: no idea how to fix them or what brand they are.

Kresta's response: Ron helped me over the phone. Understood the issue straight away. Sent me replacement clips for no charge just to help me out.

Thanks, you have my business going forward.

Store LocationOsborne Park

Excellent Service and Prompt action

Sales Professional Deleece Kelly stayed in contacted with us throughout the process and manage to get the best price and best suitable option for our new home. She went beyond her normal duty hours to incorporate our requirements. Very Happy and Satisfied with service received.

Professional friendly service.

Rang for quote and was advised Deleece would be my consultant and appointment was made for today (30/4). Deleece made contact last night to confirm appointment and contacted me again approximately 1 hour before appointment. She was not only friendly and professional but also a good listener which helped her to understand what I required and also assisted me greatly with my decision. I received a quote, and ordered the blinds immediately. I requested a quote for another 2 blinds which I have also accepted. Deleece was not pushy and allowed her knowledge and the product to convince me to buy. The good service I received gave me confidence to place the order immediately and know that support would be there if needed in future with the blinds.
John Healy

Store LocationNorth Ipswich
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Still don't have my quote

I had a lady out to quote around a month ago, she said she'd have the quote to me that afternoon at 2pm. No quote. I waited a week or so and called Kresta to check they had the correct email, they did and said they'd follow up. Still no quote. Its now a month or so later, called the store again and asked about the quote, the man said he'd chase it up with the rep. That was Friday today is Tuesday and still no quote. I was thinking about chasing up the quote again but I've just been reading the reviews and I think its best to not.

Store LocationACT

incompetence a its finest

got quote from [name removef] (excellent service and tips on decorating) accepted quote , paid FULL cost upfront. Was told 8-10 weeks wait for curtains and blinds. Arrived 14 weeks later. I had to chase up progress many times , made appointment for installation on Wednesday 15th April. Wednesday NO show, i ring up Kresta to see what happened, told the booking was not made!. I offered to pay for a courier to transport curtains and blinds down from warehouse to my place to have them fitted, No good the fitter had to much work on and could not install them.Rearranged for a new installation date being 24 April 2019. Rang this morning no answer ,Will see what happens.
Wednesday 24th arrives, I get a call from the fitter the previous night , we have 5 tracks missing and no roller blinds can be found for my job.No point coming down today to install curtains, this is so frustrating especially when i have asked kresta to check that all the curtains were in stock and all fittings were also in stock at the warehouse. I was told Everything is here !.I ring kresta Wednesday, asking to speak to someone in charge , no good the manager is not contactable!. So we organised for temporary curtains to be fitted until the missing 5 tracks can be made in the factory in Queensland, i am told 3-4 weeks on them.
Thursday 26th .The fitter arrives with the curtains and roller blinds .he installs the curtains and roller blinds, i am at work.I arrive home and immediately see that all the curtains are creased to buggery.Than i spot something else , one set of brand new curtains have cut marks in them and the light goes right through, i take picture of the faulty curtains and send them to kresta as evidence of faulty workmanship . I ring head office in western Australia and try to ring the office of the general manager of kresta , no one answers the phone. the phone recording says the inbox is full please call at a latter time, To be continued !!!

Store Locationunanderra
Warranty Claim MadeYes
Dear Dec400, Thank you for your feedback. We will send you a message asking your name and contact number. Kind regards, Kresta

Great Customer Service!

Deleece came to our office for a complimentary measure & quote last November 2018. She was on time, very professional & friendly. She gave us great advice on the type of blinds required for our windows which are not straight forward. Only last week, 5 months later, I contacted Deleece to go ahead with the quote she gave us. Someone else might have just put the order through but Deleece went out of her way to visit again & make sure she had the right measurements for our windows. This to us is great service.
Thank you Deleece!

Store Locationipswich

Shutter are fabulous!

Have been a customer of the Ipswich store for many years. The staff are alway helpful and professional. Deleece is always on time with arrival times with quotes. Also the installation guys. We have had vertical blinds/roller blinds installed in the past and have just upgrading our house to shutters. They are amazing quality.
Would highly recommend.

Store LocationNorth Ipswich

Great Service

Deleece recently visited my new home for a complimentary measure and quote.
Deleece was punctual, friendly and very knowledgeable, answering my many questions.
I would not hesitate to recommend Deleece and Kresta in the future.
Thanks Deleece.

Store LocationIpswich
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Friendly, reliable and honest customer service!

Deleece Kelly (Ipswich store) has made our experience with Kresta an absolute dream! At our initial consultation Deleece was friendly, thorough and very knowledgeable about her products. She gave us excellent advice about what window covering would suit where (we have very high, awkward shaped windows) and guided us through the process flawlessly. She ensured we understood every detail, and presented our final ‘look and feel’ really well. She made the process very easy for us.

She was prompt with her responses and happily updated our quote quickly (literally same day turn around) despite our several changes. The price was very competitive and reasonable. We are yet to have the blinds and shutters installed, but we know that the shutters have a longer lead time than most other products. Deleece had told us that from the start and this is consistent with other suppliers.

Overall we have been very impressed with Kresta and specifically Deleece throughout the whole process. We honestly could not pick a fault from our experience to date, and this gives us reassurance and confidence in the next stage of install.

Store LocationIpswich
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Terrible unbelievable . How can they still be operating.

If I could rate 0 I would. After taking our money still waiting after 10 weeks. 3 cancelled installations. Now they say they have lost the shutters?!?!. Still waiting. Disgusting operation . Contacting accc to report them.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Appalling service and followup, worthless warranty

We happened to contact the Nunawading store, where the staff were very friendly. But the service delivery made Kresta a nightmare to deal with. Their quotes for our honeycomb blinds had to be redone several times as so many mistakes were made. When the blinds were finally fitted, one fell off within a couple of months and another was clearly too small for the window. I still have a Service Request dated 20/10/17, signed off by a Kresta fitter, stating that "Blind still too short on drop, Does not cover the window...Blind needs to be remade". Despite many calls and emails for this honeycomb blind to be produced, it has still not happened, almost 18 months later. An email I received on 27 June 2017 states "Your blinds come with a 2 year warranty which includes the first 3 months of free service calls. if anything happens after installation where the fitting or the product fails we will arrange for this to be rectified." I'm still waiting....I live on a cold mountain, winter is approaching, I dug deep to purchase these insulating blinds and the largest doesn't fit!

Store LocationNunawading, but fitting came through Dandenong, I think
Warranty Claim MadeNo
I have not received any reply from Kresta, so submit my review for publicationDear Sandra, we have alerted our MLB/VIC Regional Office to urgently look into this and contact you. The Nunawading Store will also be alerted of your post. We do apologize for any inconvenience this has been to you. Kind regards, Kresta

Just reported Kresta to Fair Trading NSW

Just reported Kresta to Fair Trading NSW. We had measurements in November and placed the order in December 2018 they said they planned to install before christmas. We contacted them numerous times between December and January and were only contacted 11 February when they demanded payment. We stupidly paid in full. The installer showed up the first time (mid February) with only the kitchen blind (in the wrong colour and installed incorrectly) and no curtains at all (ordered 4x curtains) we were told by the Caringbah store that he must have 'forgotten' them. Second time installer only had 3 of the 4 sets of curtains with the wrong brackets and incorrect length of track. Today when it was to be finalised they never showed up or contacted us to let us know that the job had been cancelled. The installer told me (after waiting 4 hours) that the job had been cancelled 12 hours ago and that the curtains weren't ready. WTH??? Please save yourself time and frustration and go with anyone else for your window treatments. It is simply not worth it.

Store LocationCaringbah