2.8

2.8

Gavin
GavinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disinterested in new business

I lodged a request for a call back off the website three days ago and still have not had a return email or phone call. That says a lot to me about professionalism, I.e. there is none. To me this reflects heavily on the customer service of a company, so even if you call tomorrow I won’t be using you.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.

Avoid Bundaberg

Bundaberg Kwik kerb completed a job for us. Concrete was cracking within days. Refuse to accept any issue despite head office saying it should have been done differently. Very poor communication.
Brian
BrianSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Abe W.
Abe W.

Do not use Kwik Kerb Alstonville - Thierry

Requests money, does not complete work, avoid using Kwik Kerb Northern Rivers, Alstonville, Thierry.
Desley L.
Desley L.

Took my money

This man is a thief he took 2500 of my money and didn’t do the work please don’t use him no matter what he calls himself. In the future.
Mike
MikeRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Kwikkerb Alstonville. This person is a thief and scammer

Paid kwikerb alstonville 50% deposit haven’t seen him or my deposit contacted Brisbane head office no help lot of promises only…
Stan Barrow23 posts

More cracks than you can pock a stick at

Dreadful job, less than 2 years old and there are huge cracks everywhere, certainly cannot take being hit by the nylon from a whipper snipper, slice fly off. Even today cracks still keep appearing. Reid told me it was my fault, and promised to come back, never did, he does like being paid in cash though.

Worse than ever after 2 years needs ripping up and replacing

Sri S.
Sri S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quick and Easy

If I had to some up my experience, it would be that it was easy. i have been dealing with quite a few trades to get my backyard project completed and Will from Kwik Kerb has been a joy to work with. The edging looks great and from all appearances looks pretty strong. He had to delay the job twice because Melbourne has had some relentless rain the last few weeks but once he was able to do it worked out well. I want to attach photos but the website keeps saying error when I try to upload
AlanL
AlanLCaniaba5 posts

Worst experience ever

Paid 50% deposit 6 months ago to Kwik kerb Alstonville and so far have a trench around our gardens after. 4 month wait. I have had nothing but excuses ranging from broken phones, Covid and supply issues. Phone calls are not returned and always go to voice mail.
TRACY
TRACYMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

The worst customer service and a terrible job

We had Kwik Kerb Port Adelaide do our kerbing. The absolute worst workmanship. Not even a year old and its crumbling and broken. Head office annd Graeme Bunning would not repair the work. PLEASE do not use this company.
Bryan
BryanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Never Again

After having Kwik Kerb installed at a previous home a number of years ago I was happy to use them again. Sadly after 6 months it has crumbled, faded unevenly and looks terrible. Never again.
ssuresh72
ssuresh72South East Queensland, QLD

Unresponsive

Poor at the start itself. Hard to get through in the first place. After I followed up twice then a local franchisee gave me a call and gave verbal quotes. Gave him all the details and sent E-Mail with pictures and measurements. Can't even get the quote. Did follow ups and no replies. Called Kwik Kerb if I can get some other franchisee but cannot get through. Looks like as though they are doing a favour for us and not doing business. Nicely designed website. All just marketing folks.
BigBadBob1
BigBadBob1Sydney, NSW2 posts

Thomas gunston
Thomas gunston Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Fair Incentive

More like **** kerb!

Could be good if installed right, guy who done ours did a shocking job and super rude! Going to pull up most of it and get it done properly by someone else. Lifting, cracking in the first month, uneven!!
Marie G.
Marie G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

nakedmolerat33
nakedmolerat33

My Kwik kerb has faded and when I touch it the colour comes off in my fingers. The operator said I need to reseal it. Even though it’s only 18months old. Is that correct?

Kerry L.
Kerry L.

I’ve noticed some of my curbing has drastically faded in only a week. What can be the cause of this? I’ve been using the brick form color hardener and mixing equal portions color/concrete/silica sand/water. Followed by a sealer.

Yancy W.
Yancy W.

I have left messages at head office and at 3 so call kwik Kerb business listed on the Central coast NSW and I have heard bugger all Can nobody return a call these days Looks like they wont be getting my business

Stan Barrow

Lucky escape, mine is all cracked, and head office didn't want to know about it. Wouldn't touch them ever again.