Kwik Kerb

See the Best Gardening & Landscaping in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kwik Kerb

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Stan Barrow
Stan Barrow

More cracks than you can pock a stick at

Dreadful job, less than 2 years old and there are huge cracks everywhere, certainly cannot take being hit by the nylon from a whipper snipper, slice fly off. Even today cracks still keep appearing. Reid told me it was my fault, and promised to come back, never did, he does like being paid in cash though.

Sri S.
Sri S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quick and Easy

If I had to some up my experience, it would be that it was easy. i have been dealing with quite a few trades to get my backyard project completed and Will from Kwik Kerb has been a joy to work with. The edging looks great and from all appearances looks pretty strong. He had to delay the job twice because Melbourne has had some relentless rain the last few weeks but once he was able to do it worked out well. I want to attach photos but the website keeps saying error when I try to upload

AlanL
AlanLCaniaba

Worst experience ever

Paid 50% deposit 6 months ago to Kwik kerb Alstonville and so far have a trench around our gardens after. 4 month wait. I have had nothing but excuses ranging from broken phones, Covid and supply issues. Phone calls are not returned and always go to voice mail.

TRACY
TRACYMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The worst customer service and a terrible job

We had Kwik Kerb Port Adelaide do our kerbing. The absolute worst workmanship. Not even a year old and its crumbling and broken. Head office annd Graeme Bunning would not repair the work. PLEASE do not use this company.

Bryan
BryanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Never Again

After having Kwik Kerb installed at a previous home a number of years ago I was happy to use them again. Sadly after 6 months it has crumbled, faded unevenly and looks terrible. Never again.

• +1Thumbnail
ssuresh72
ssuresh72South East Queensland, QLD

Unresponsive

Poor at the start itself. Hard to get through in the first place. After I followed up twice then a local franchisee gave me a call and gave verbal quotes. Gave him all the details and sent E-Mail with pictures and measurements. Can't even get the quote. Did follow ups and no replies. Called Kwik Kerb if I can get some other franchisee but cannot get through. Looks like as though they are doing a favour for us and not doing business. Nicely designed website. All just marketing folks.

BigBadBob1
BigBadBob1Sydney, NSW

Bad Service

Thomas gunston
Thomas gunston Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

More like **** kerb!

Could be good if installed right, guy who done ours did a shocking job and super rude! Going to pull up most of it and get it done properly by someone else. Lifting, cracking in the first month, uneven!!

Marie G.
Marie G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor customer service

TnS B
TnS BRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Not happy

Job Satisfaction

Very Very Ordinary

After 2 weeks, many major cracks and chunks falling out. Have called the installer, but my repairs have to happen after he finishes other jobs. Having paid for the work, repairs should be a priority. Photos below are just an example.

Matt S.
Matt S.South East Queensland, QLD

Kwik Kerb by Burgess (Brett Burgess)

Thankyou Brett for turning our dream into reality! Absolutely awesome job by Brett at Kwik Kerb by Burgess! On time, reliable, the job was immaculate not to mention affordable! Far better than we ever imagined Brett! Top job mate! We will be getting Brett back to do our front garden edging and recommending him to our friends and family! Highly highly highly recommend Brett at Kwik Kerb! Matt & Nadine

Very happy with Kwik Kerb

Brett in Brisbane did a fantastic job, he was thorough. Very happy with his workmanship and attitude. I'll be getting him back to do the rest of my garden beds.

jdj
jdjSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and product

It was an absolute pleasure working with Brett in Brisbane north side. Very professional and great service, and the end result looks amazing. I will recommend Brett anytime. Thank you.

Bev
BevMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service, great job

Paul in Adelaide was fantastic, he came and quoted when he said he would, was on time to do the job and went way above and beyond to create the finish that I wanted for my garden edge. It looks great and Paul was in and out in the timeframe he gave me and cleaned up all the mess. I’m so excited by the garden that Paul created for me.