3.4

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Very happy with Kwik Kerb

Brett in Brisbane did a fantastic job, he was thorough. Very happy with his workmanship and attitude. I'll be getting him back to do the rest of my garden beds.

jdj

jdjSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and product

It was an absolute pleasure working with Brett in Brisbane north side. Very professional and great service, and the end result looks amazing. I will recommend Brett anytime. Thank you.

Bev

BevMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service, great job

Paul in Adelaide was fantastic, he came and quoted when he said he would, was on time to do the job and went way above and beyond to create the finish that I wanted for my garden edge. It looks great and Paul was in and out in the timeframe he gave me and cleaned up all the mess. I’m so excited by the garden that Paul created for me.

Josh

JoshSouth East Queensland, QLD

Kwik Kerb by Burgess

Finally, a contractor who arrives on time, doesn't leave a mess and someone you can actually have a conversation with. We've had Kwik Kerb by Burgess help us out on two properties and on both occasions, they've never failed to disaappoint. Our neighbours are all asking "Who did your garden edging? Looks outstanding!"

HOPELESS SERVICE Get your act together

Try answering your head office phones
Get your franchisers to answer emails
and phones
Only one franchiser Adam answered the phone , he was helpful and understanding
Very terrible service not happy , I wouldn’t recommend at all
Your either to busy or don’t care about your customers
Get your act together
I live in south east vic

Kwik Kerb by Morgan (Paul Morgan)

The Kwik Kerb that Paul Morgan completed for us is absolutely fantastic! He is a true professional. The preparation work was very thorough and resulted in a perfect finish to our front garden. The attention to detail was impeccable and his work was very reasonably priced. I highly recommend Paul to anyone considering his services. Thanks very much Paul, the work you have done for us has had a ripple effect and we are now inspired to undertake more improvements around our home. Your an absolute top bloke.
Cheers,
Geoff & Sarah C, Berwick

Hi Geoffery
Great to hear that you had such a fantastic experience with Paul!
All the best
Kwik Kerb Australia

Rafael

RafaelSydney, NSW

Kwik kerb Maroubra

Steve Read was fantastic so professional in the way he explained the service and then doing the job. Nothing was too much trouble he was recommended by Flower Power and I’m glad I acted on this recommendation I would recommended Steve wholeheartedly job well done.

Kwik K.Kwik Kerb

Hi Rafael great to hear that you had a good professional experience from Steve and Kwik Kerb.

Dave

DaveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Kwik kerb by Paul Byrne - 5 stars

Kwik K.Kwik Kerb

Hi Dave, great to hear that you had such a terrific job done by Paul!

DABBO

DABBOSouth East Queensland, QLD

Obviously too busy to make contact and quote

I have, on two occasions rung the 1800 number and requested Kwik Kerb in my area make contact with a view to quoting on garden edging. All I can say is, business must be booming - no contact whatsoever. If could've given a negative rating I would have.

Debbie

DebbieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible experience

Weed

WeedThornlands

Not a real professional job

Had about 40 mitres of Kwik kerb done, am I happy with the end results, not really. Pretty rough, colour was wrong and had to get someone else to fix it at extra cost.
All in all, don’t think I would do it again.

Byron Shire Council Review

We have recently been doing work with Tony from Mullumbimby Kwik Kerb. Mullumbimby kwik kerb Have recently worked on playground edging in the shire, they completed good quality work In the allocated time frame and were professional and courteous to work with.

Kwik K.Kwik Kerb

Hi all at Byron Shire Council, thank you for your comments. Great to hear that Tony did a terrific job for you!

Tracey

TraceyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Garden edging

Had a Kwik Kerb rep over to install a concrete garden Kerb. Not very flexible design, very uneven, left a heap of concrete and plastic behind, was here until 8pm at night, would have been later if I didn’t help him clean up, and was cleaning up for days. Using power tools until 7pm. And less than a year later the concrete has cracked. Neighbours aren’t impressed either. Very disappointing. Will now need to design my garden around using plants that cover over the Kerbing. Would not recommend.

Des

DesNorth Lakes QLD

Fantastic job, work, and result.

We had 20 metres of sloping border black colour woodgrain stamp installed by Kwik Kern By Burgess around our garden in North Lakes QLD. From first contact with Brett for a quote to the finished work Brett was most helpful, pleasant and happy with a very professional approach, excellent help and advice, and great work. Was on time, efficient and dedicated. Finished product excellent, better than expected. Highly recommended. Well done.

Kwik K.Kwik Kerb

Hi Des, thank you for your comments. Great to hear that Brett did a terrific job for you.

Ali

AliScoresby

Very Professional and friendly!!!

kwik kerb by Paul Byrne Very Punctual & Pro. Done a fantastic job for us, our front yard looks amazing. He is also very friendly. I will recommend him.

Kwik K.Kwik Kerb

Hi Ali, thank you for your comments. Great to hear that Paul did a terrific job for you.

Find out how Kwik Kerb compares to other Gardening & Landscaping

The top shelf of garden edgers ...

Longest lasting garden edge solution s on the market... perfect finishes every time....
best for colour s and water control solutions

Kwik K.Kwik Kerb

Hi Kano, thank you for your comments.

Kate

KateSeaford

Hate it

I choose Slate to match my driveway with the new colour chart. The colour came out French toast. I just want to pull it up. I hate it.

Jen5

Jen5Grafton

Excellent result !!!

We are very happy with our Kwik Kerb. Thierry Ducler from Alstonville, northern NSW, was highly professional and knowledgeable. He was happy to answer all questions and got the job done efficiently.

Kwik K.Kwik Kerb

Hi Ali, thank you for your comments. Great to hear that Thierry did a terrific job for you.

Blake1

Blake1Sydney, NSW

Cracking and looks awful - avoid

Contractor turned up when he felt like it, would not commit to an actual date.
I didn't appreciate them dumping the left over mortar behind my bushes - thought I wouldn't find it?
Major cracking has started right across the face (not at the stress relief lines). (6 weeks in)
Also many minor hairline cracks appearing too.
This looks really awful already
Do not waste your money on this garb, I should have done more research.
Plus they wanted cash payment - that should have been a red flag.
Not recommended at all.

Kwik K.Kwik Kerb

Great result from an efficient and hard working operator.

From the moment I met Steve, his professionalism and attention to detail was top notch.
The end result of the garden edging was testament to his integrity and good old customer focus.
I have no hesitation in recommending Steve for any of this type of work.

Kwik K.Kwik Kerb

Hi Mike, thank you for your comments. Great to hear that Steve did a terrific job for you.