• Timeliness
  • Rates and Fees

Thomas gunston
Thomas gunston Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

More like **** kerb!

Could be good if installed right, guy who done ours did a shocking job and super rude! Going to pull up most of it and get it done properly by someone else. Lifting, cracking in the first month, uneven!!

Marie G.
Marie G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor customer service

TnS B
TnS BRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Not happy

Job Satisfaction

Very Very Ordinary

After 2 weeks, many major cracks and chunks falling out. Have called the installer, but my repairs have to happen after he finishes other jobs. Having paid for the work, repairs should be a priority. Photos below are just an example.

Matt S.
Matt S.South East Queensland, QLD

Kwik Kerb by Burgess (Brett Burgess)

Thankyou Brett for turning our dream into reality! Absolutely awesome job by Brett at Kwik Kerb by Burgess! On time, reliable, the job was immaculate not to mention affordable! Far better than we ever imagined Brett! Top job mate! We will be getting Brett back to do our front garden edging and recommending him to our friends and family! Highly highly highly recommend Brett at Kwik Kerb! Matt & Nadine

Very happy with Kwik Kerb

Brett in Brisbane did a fantastic job, he was thorough. Very happy with his workmanship and attitude. I'll be getting him back to do the rest of my garden beds.

jdj
jdjSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and product

It was an absolute pleasure working with Brett in Brisbane north side. Very professional and great service, and the end result looks amazing. I will recommend Brett anytime. Thank you.

Bev
BevMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service, great job

Paul in Adelaide was fantastic, he came and quoted when he said he would, was on time to do the job and went way above and beyond to create the finish that I wanted for my garden edge. It looks great and Paul was in and out in the timeframe he gave me and cleaned up all the mess. I’m so excited by the garden that Paul created for me.

Josh
JoshSouth East Queensland, QLD

Kwik Kerb by Burgess

Finally, a contractor who arrives on time, doesn't leave a mess and someone you can actually have a conversation with. We've had Kwik Kerb by Burgess help us out on two properties and on both occasions, they've never failed to disaappoint. Our neighbours are all asking "Who did your garden edging? Looks outstanding!"

NOT HAPPY
NOT HAPPY

HOPELESS SERVICE Get your act together

Try answering your head office phones
Get your franchisers to answer emails
and phones
Only one franchiser Adam answered the phone , he was helpful and understanding
Very terrible service not happy , I wouldn’t recommend at all
Your either to busy or don’t care about your customers
Get your act together
I live in south east vic

Kwik Kerb by Morgan (Paul Morgan)

The Kwik Kerb that Paul Morgan completed for us is absolutely fantastic! He is a true professional. The preparation work was very thorough and resulted in a perfect finish to our front garden. The attention to detail was impeccable and his work was very reasonably priced. I highly recommend Paul to anyone considering his services. Thanks very much Paul, the work you have done for us has had a ripple effect and we are now inspired to undertake more improvements around our home. Your an absolute top bloke.
Cheers,
Geoff & Sarah C, Berwick

Hi Geoffery
Great to hear that you had such a fantastic experience with Paul!
All the best
Kwik Kerb Australia

Rafael
RafaelSydney, NSW

Kwik kerb Maroubra

Steve Read was fantastic so professional in the way he explained the service and then doing the job. Nothing was too much trouble he was recommended by Flower Power and I’m glad I acted on this recommendation I would recommended Steve wholeheartedly job well done.

Kwik K.Kwik Kerb

Hi Rafael great to hear that you had a good professional experience from Steve and Kwik Kerb.

Dave
DaveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Kwik kerb by Paul Byrne - 5 stars

Kwik K.Kwik Kerb

Hi Dave, great to hear that you had such a terrific job done by Paul!

DABBO
DABBOSouth East Queensland, QLD

Obviously too busy to make contact and quote

I have, on two occasions rung the 1800 number and requested Kwik Kerb in my area make contact with a view to quoting on garden edging. All I can say is, business must be booming - no contact whatsoever. If could've given a negative rating I would have.

Debbie