Kwik Kerb

See the Best Gardening & Landscaping in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Dave

DaveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Kwik kerb by Paul Byrne - 5 stars

Kwik K.Kwik Kerb

Hi Dave, great to hear that you had such a terrific job done by Paul!

DABBO

DABBOSouth East Queensland, QLD

Obviously too busy to make contact and quote

I have, on two occasions rung the 1800 number and requested Kwik Kerb in my area make contact with a view to quoting on garden edging. All I can say is, business must be booming - no contact whatsoever. If could've given a negative rating I would have.

Debbie

DebbieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible experience

Weed

WeedThornlands

Not a real professional job

Had about 40 mitres of Kwik kerb done, am I happy with the end results, not really. Pretty rough, colour was wrong and had to get someone else to fix it at extra cost.
All in all, don’t think I would do it again.

Byron Shire Council Review

We have recently been doing work with Tony from Mullumbimby Kwik Kerb. Mullumbimby kwik kerb Have recently worked on playground edging in the shire, they completed good quality work In the allocated time frame and were professional and courteous to work with.

Kwik K.Kwik Kerb

Hi all at Byron Shire Council, thank you for your comments. Great to hear that Tony did a terrific job for you!

Tracey

TraceyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Garden edging

Had a Kwik Kerb rep over to install a concrete garden Kerb. Not very flexible design, very uneven, left a heap of concrete and plastic behind, was here until 8pm at night, would have been later if I didn’t help him clean up, and was cleaning up for days. Using power tools until 7pm. And less than a year later the concrete has cracked. Neighbours aren’t impressed either. Very disappointing. Will now need to design my garden around using plants that cover over the Kerbing. Would not recommend.

Des

DesNorth Lakes QLD

Fantastic job, work, and result.

We had 20 metres of sloping border black colour woodgrain stamp installed by Kwik Kern By Burgess around our garden in North Lakes QLD. From first contact with Brett for a quote to the finished work Brett was most helpful, pleasant and happy with a very professional approach, excellent help and advice, and great work. Was on time, efficient and dedicated. Finished product excellent, better than expected. Highly recommended. Well done.

Kwik K.Kwik Kerb

Hi Des, thank you for your comments. Great to hear that Brett did a terrific job for you.

Ali

AliScoresby

Very Professional and friendly!!!

kwik kerb by Paul Byrne Very Punctual & Pro. Done a fantastic job for us, our front yard looks amazing. He is also very friendly. I will recommend him.

Kwik K.Kwik Kerb

Hi Ali, thank you for your comments. Great to hear that Paul did a terrific job for you.

The top shelf of garden edgers ...

Longest lasting garden edge solution s on the market... perfect finishes every time....
best for colour s and water control solutions

Kwik K.Kwik Kerb

Hi Kano, thank you for your comments.

Kate

KateSeaford

Hate it

I choose Slate to match my driveway with the new colour chart. The colour came out French toast. I just want to pull it up. I hate it.

Jen5

Jen5Grafton

Excellent result !!!

We are very happy with our Kwik Kerb. Thierry Ducler from Alstonville, northern NSW, was highly professional and knowledgeable. He was happy to answer all questions and got the job done efficiently.

Kwik K.Kwik Kerb

Hi Ali, thank you for your comments. Great to hear that Thierry did a terrific job for you.

Blake1

Blake1Sydney, NSW

Cracking and looks awful - avoid

Contractor turned up when he felt like it, would not commit to an actual date.
I didn't appreciate them dumping the left over mortar behind my bushes - thought I wouldn't find it?
Major cracking has started right across the face (not at the stress relief lines). (6 weeks in)
Also many minor hairline cracks appearing too.
This looks really awful already
Do not waste your money on this garb, I should have done more research.
Plus they wanted cash payment - that should have been a red flag.
Not recommended at all.

Kwik K.Kwik Kerb

Great result from an efficient and hard working operator.

From the moment I met Steve, his professionalism and attention to detail was top notch.
The end result of the garden edging was testament to his integrity and good old customer focus.
I have no hesitation in recommending Steve for any of this type of work.

Kwik K.Kwik Kerb

Hi Mike, thank you for your comments. Great to hear that Steve did a terrific job for you.

Kwik Kerb??? Don't Do It

We hired [name removed] to do our Kwik Kerb. Very disappointed in our 3 front garden beds. First crack appeared within 2 days of it being laid. It was repaired but cracked again within approximately 4 weeks. We have wide gaps at the joins but most of all the cement is so soft that each time my husband whipper snips chunks of cement crumble off. As I say very very disappointed and would not recommend this process to anyone. It looks shocking. I wish I could post some photographs.

Kwik K.Kwik Kerb

Paul Morgan did a GREAT Kerbing Job!

Just wanted to highly recommend Paul Morgan from the Doncaster area and his great work he does with Kwik kerb, (and also mention how he gave his advice on my gardening and plants). The Charcoal colour looks great and just really happy with how it has all turned out. Thanks again Paul.

Kwik K.Kwik Kerb

Hi Shaz, thank you for your comments. Great to hear that Paul did a terrific job for you.

BROCK from Kwik Kerb Cairns

I hired BROCK from Kwik Kerb Cairns to rectify a pervious Kerber's work as the previous Kerber was appalling. BROCK's work is by far the best I've seen. I even had more done knowing BROCK does such an amazing job! Now some of my neighbors have had Kerbing put in due to mine looking neat.

Kwik K.Kwik Kerb

Hi Julie, thank you for your comments. Great to hear that Brock did a terrific job for you.

Waste of money. Only 9 months old and over 50 major cracks. Sand cement mix was more sand than ceme

Product is nothing like the photos on the sales website. Material is weak and not suitable for driveway edging. Materials is cracking everywhere and turning into sand and washing away.

Happy Customer

I recently had Kwikkerb edging installed by Paul Morgan. He was both punctual and professional and the price was reasonable. I've had comments from the neighbours on how nice the edging looks . I'm very happy with the outcome.

Kwik K.Kwik Kerb

Hi Patsy, thank you for your comments. Great to hear that Paul did a terrific job for you.

Kim

KimAdelaide

Buyer Beware!!! Gawler (SA) Kwik Kerb BYSS www.kwikkerb.net.au/byss

Middy

MiddyAdelaide

Kwik Kerb - Hit and Miss

Rhonda B.

Rhonda B.asked

I am about to have my garden edges done in kwikkerb. After reading some of these reviews what is the support I would get if it is a bad job?

Kwik K.Kwik Kerb

Hi Rhonda thanks for your question. The Kwik Kerb Licensees are business owners and stand behind their work. They always ensure that they do a great job, but in some instances some part of the job can go wrong after they have left the site. They always like to be the first person that you call, because usually it is something they can help with. If you have been in touch with the licensee and you have additional questions you can contact us at head office on 1800 773 231 and we can work out what can be done to find a solution for you and the Kwik Kerb business owner. I hope this helps.

Wendyasked

Very happy with the structure of our Kwik Kerb which has been down 18 months now. However charcoal color has faded dramatically in our Mildura hot sun. What product can we use to repaint this ourselves.

Kwik K.Kwik Kerb

Hi Wendy, great to hear that your Kwik Kerb is doing well. Like all things left outside the Aussie sun can effect things. Kwik Kerb does not use any paints, the colour itself is in fact a concrete. The fading you are seeing is from the acrylic sealer that is applied over the kerb. Give the kerb a good clean and allow to dry then you can paint over a concrete acrylic sealer with a brush. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Kwik Kerb Head Office 1800 773 231

Wendy

The color was poured over the edging in a liquid state from a watering can. Is this usual practice.

Kwik K.Kwik Kerb

Yes, the colour is a concrete slurry that has a colour oxide mixed through it. This method of colouring provides a much more vibrant colour than other colouring methods.

Rajat T.

Rajat T.asked

Hi
Wondering is it worth to buy Kwik kerb business
What’s its future growth
I am from Goldcoast

Hi Rajat
Great question! Kwik Kerb has been going from strength to strength as an Australian business for over 30 years. The Australian landscaping industry has grown to a combined $6 billion per year and Kwik Kerb has been growing along with that trend. People still want to improve and add value to their homes, you just need to look at all the home renovation shows on TV (The Block, House Rules, Flip or Flop and all the rest) to see the reason for that demand. Also concrete kerbing has many commercial applications such as car parks, service stations, schools, playgrounds, council park, golf courses and many more. The opportunities for Kwik Kerb are everywhere.

Please do not hesitate to request some information through www.kwikkerb.com.au or call us on 1800 773 231.

Get an answer from our members and Kwik Kerb representatives