L.J. Hooker

L.J. Hooker

See the Best Real Estate Agents in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jacci

JacciSydney, NSW

Amazing, Couldn't be happier

Colin H.

Colin H.Darling Downs, QLD

LJ Hooker Toowoomba

Deplorable and unprofessional behaviour from the agent we chose to sell our Investment Property. Will never deal with this agency or agent again. I recommend not to touch them with a 10 foot barge poll .

Streamlined Service with great back up support

Our Rep Alex from L J Hooker Assist in WA has been a terrific support to our team assisting all of us to understand the benefits of the program. Our clients who take up the service are pleased and we are grateful that we can offer such a well run program/service.

Review collected in partnership with L.J. Hooker

Nuwan A.

Nuwan A.South Australia

Not the best for the tenant

bit of arrogance in each dealing with rental property managers. never returns with a polite answer, only aggressive replies thinking we are going to run away with the house.
In return that makes it bad for the owner as well

ts73

ts73

L J Hooker Coolum Beach

If you want the job done in property managment or sales go to LJHOOKER COOLUM BEACH. MELANIE OTTAWAY and DAVID SAMSON .
I can not speak highly enough about the profesional service and on going communication with our property we had nothing to worry about everything was looked after to the highest standards and feel we can relax on our 12 months around oz. Our property is looked after like it was there own.
True professionals they just get the job done and don't make promises they cant keep Can't say thank you enough L J HOOKER COOLUM BEACH.
MELANIE AND DAVID.

Jackie

Jackie

Illegal, immoral and worst management I've seen

The place I rent was property managed by LJ Hooker Mile End. Their property manager decided to conduct an illegal inspection and then denied that they did it (in writing). I was provided the full inspection (which included photos of every room including my kids rooms, outside, etc etc) from the new property manager (the owner moved from LJ Hooker thankfully). They then claimed an email about the oven repair was their approval to do the inspection after they realised I had the proof!!!
The State Director wiped his hands of it - he couldn't care less that LJ Hooker staff behave in this way. He told me to go to SATAC (so at my cost).
I will never rent a property through LJ Hooker again and will be telling anyone that will listen.

Sorab

SorabGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The last agency I will go to on this planet.

smok

smokLaunceston, TAS

Stay away from LJ Lithgow

I have dealt with this real estate agent on many occasions. Most recently I applied for a unit and they keep fobbing calls, don't call back, won't provide updates on the application and so far 5 days in and waiting, still no return calls, no calls to my references etc. Absolutely disgusted by the unprofessional conduct of this agent.

Jess

JessSydney, NSW

Absolute absolute nightmare

Worst worst real estate to go through never do what they say plus they do not pay there handyman that work for them I have spoken to several just disgusting

Ansley L.

Ansley L.Sydney, NSW

Nightmare completely over it

Cheated internet user.

Cheated internet user.Illawarra, NSW

Dishonest

Dishonest. Wouldn't even email me the address of a property listed for sale on their web-site. Why? I must assume they have something to hide. Typical behaviour of a real estate shark.

Tanya

TanyaPerth, WA

So over it!!

After 3 years of renting we decided to move, they begged us to stay and because we didn’t, now they are being ridiculous with expectations, would not rent through them again. They are not good with communication and like to pin extra stuff on u even though it was cleaned by a professional. We did everything they asked for but that still wasn’t enough. Really rude! Avoid Clarkson wa leading edge office.

Kat. W

Kat. W

Poor management

I am a tenant and 'dealing' with this agency is a nightmare. Always having to chase things up, and they aren't the nicest bunch of people. Have been dealing with them for 3 years now and I just wish my landlord would reconsider their choice of agency. Honestly their is always problem after problem. I live in Hampton park, Vic. Good luck to anyone having to use this agency.

Bad customer service

This is my first time I’m renting a property through them. They have a big setup and good app but they take ages to solve basic tents problems. Hardly attend the calls never call back.
Not impressed. Onsite manager are way better then them. I am talking about Southside LJhookes brisbane.

Sir Phen

Sir PhenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I will never use them again. LJ HOOKER West Lakes SA

landlord

landlordNew South Wales

Never ever use them

Put a star because its mandatory otherwise they don't deserve any stars....Never use this company for renting your properties, We used them for tenting our house for the first time, First they forgot to pay strata and council rates, making us to pay a fine. House was looking awful, but no actions from agent, then they forgot to claim water bills (even though we have reminded them from the beginning of the contract) from tenant and when asked they said they can't claim old bills.Now the rental is overdue for two weeks , they haven't notice it till we raised it.Many more issues to write...

Chris

Chris

LJ hooker Norwood st Peters in sa. How not to run ur rent roll!!

Made enquiries to rent a house recently with these people. What a joke! They send an email saying u need to register for an inspection, which I did. Then received email saying 'we will b in touch to let u know when an inspection is organised'. Four days later I get an email saying the house has been let. No inspection for me then, no chance to put an application in, nothing. I was just cast aside. In their day four email, they stress how important it is to register for inspections. What the hell for. Will never contact this agency again.

LJ Hooker Forest Lake, now LJ Hooker Browns Plains

sue

sueNortheast, VIC

Perfect example of 'How NOT to run an Office'

Ellen E P

Ellen E PGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Writing a review about the Property manager from Pakenham.

Belinda Materoa is the property manager of the house we are renting and can I just say she was so helpful throughout the whole entire process of the rental application to what the next steps were for us and so forth! Absolutely recommend Belinda from LJ Hooker Pakenham!