L.J. Hooker

L.J. Hooker

1.6

Kat

KatQueensland

Awful service. Terrible people.

The main goal within this realestate is to make sure no one gets their bond back.. They have no genuine care for people and aim to screw people over. I do not recommend ever going through Lj hooker!!!!

Office LocationRockhampton, Central Queensland, QLD, AU
Beatrice M.

Beatrice M.Sydney, NSW

Great service.

I had a positive experience moving to new premises with LJ Hooker team. Very friendly and helpful team. They made my move smooth by ensuring that connections like electricity, internet and Foxtel were done before or soon after I arrived at my new place. Would highly recommend their services.

Office LocationRandwick, Sydney, NSW, AU

Really great service

Jeremy and Anthony were very efficient, they knew their info about all the services we needed, and sorted our move out in no time. Very happy with their service! Well done!

Office LocationBoronia 3155, Knox, Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC, AU

Bev M.

Bev M.Hunter Region, NSW

Fantastic service

Both LJ Hooker agents, the one I sold through and the one I purchased through, were outstanding. Helpful, great attention to detail, cheerful, couldn't have done more for me. I would use either of these branches any time.

Office LocationWarners Bay 2282, Lake Macquarie, Hunter Region, NSW, AU

Mosi

MosiPerth, WA

Cancelling inspection without notice

I took my day off to inspect a house and they cancelled inspection three hours before it. Who is responsible for these arrangments and cancellations? Whole my day gone with no reason.

Office LocationPerth, WA, AU
KMC

KMCSydney, NSW

LJ Hooker Bella Vista - Dodgy real estate agent

Office LocationBella Vista 2153, The Hills Shire, Sydney, NSW, AU

Terrible and rude property managers

I don't recommend anyone to rent through LJ hooker Stafford. They are lazy ,rude and have a bad attitude towards tenants.you tell them what need to be fixed at inspections. But as soon as they walk out your door the turn a blind eye to everything.there professionalism is 100% poor totally bad communication skills. Makes you wait 6 to 12 months just to let you know that the owners of tenants cannot afford to fix or maintain there property. Far as I see it is that owners of tenants make about $1700 A month and they say they cannot afford it even hazards.

Office LocationStafford 4053, Brisbane, South East Queensland, QLD, AU
Kels

KelsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible and Rude Agent

We left our house in Gawler, SA in better condition than when we moved in but always received rude and critical comments from our agent. Went about 8 months without a working smoke detector and never received any help within a timely manner. My housemates and I were all young professionals but treated like children.

Office LocationEvanston Park 5116, Gawler, Metropolitan Adelaide, SA, AU
Pete

PeteWyoming

The best team on the coast

The Lj Hooker team went out of their way to help me find the accommodation to suit my needs, their after service has been wonderful. I highly recommend them.
Thank you Mr. Hooker.

Office LocationGosford, Sydney Surrounds, NSW, AU

Find out how L.J. Hooker compares to other Real Estate Agents

Renting for the first time I years

As a newbie to the world of renting, Sarah and the team at LJ Hooker Ellenbrook have been fantastic. They have been supportive and helpful in securing a property for me. I finished my job in July and start a new one in September but that wasn’t a problem. I’m moving in on Thursday and am looking forward to a new start. Thank you

Office LocationEllenbrook 6069, Swan, Perth, WA, AU

Review collected in partnership with L.J. Hooker

the sales rep was absolutely awesome polite etc

Mohammad was very obliging and helped in many ways. No task was a problem and very quick with any answers to any questions. We moved from Sydney and needed to see the house and he opened the huse at 7 pm as our flight was delayed he is an amazing person. Thank you Mohammad for all you did for us. I would recomend Mohammad without any hesitation.

Office LocationSpringfield Lakes 4300, Ipswich, South East Queensland, QLD, AU

Excellent assistance

This is the first time i have ever rented & i thought the process was going to be extremely stressful, however this was definitely not the case & Emma was superb in her assistance & patience.

Office LocationPakenham 3810, Cardinia, Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC, AU

margaret h.

margaret h.Hunter Region, NSW

Kathy Hay from Hamilton, Newcastle, was great in renting out our house

LJHooker, Hamilton, Newcastle, NSW was recommended to us in order to rent out our property. Kathy Hay was honest, helpful and practical. As first timers we needed advice. Would recommend this agent.

Office LocationHamilton 2302, Newcastle, Hunter Region, NSW, AU
Mathew Fuller

Mathew FullerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great group to rent from.

We applied for a property and received a call the next day informing us we got the property. The staff are always friendly and respond quickly if we ever have an inquiry.

Office LocationHoppers Crossing 3029, Wyndham, Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC, AU

Kristen Bromell

Kristen BromellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Attempted to fast track our Rental bond before lease was up.

Office LocationStafford 4053, Brisbane, South East Queensland, QLD, AU

Adc

Adc

Terrible

LJ Hooker Tuggeranong are the Body Corporate managers for my brothers unit. He has had leaking water from the ceiling from the Unit above and he has been waiting for months for LJ Hooker to send put a plumber to fix it properly! Disgraceful service

Office LocationTuggeranong 2620, ACT, AU
Tony

Tony

Excellent Real Estate agents

I have been with LJ HOOKER RANDWICK for about 3 years now. They have always managed to get my property rented without any concerns and they got me Top dollar for it. I can highly recommend them, they are very professional and they really know what they're doing. A great sales team, excellent service and very knowledgeable people. Thank you LJ HOOKER for all your efforts.

Office LocationRandwick, Sydney, NSW, AU
Kitty

KittyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Service and Communication from Belinda at Pakenham

We had a great lady help us by the name of Belinda. She was so patient with us about rental properties and she was so polite. Even though we asked a million questions she was kind and answered all our questions. Grade A service thank you

Office LocationPakenham 3810, Cardinia, Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC, AU
Helen Rossetto

Helen RossettoSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Review of LJ Hooker Queanbeyan

I have been with LJ Hooker Queanbeyan for a number of years and have found them to be the best in town. I have always had great tenant managers and Landlord. They provide me with up to date information regarding maintenance and reply promptly to any emails I send.

Office LocationQueanbeyan 2620, Queanbeyan, South-Eastern Region, NSW, AU

Sarah Meyer

Sarah MeyerPerth, WA

Review of LJ Hooker Kalamunda

Any issues that have been found with our current rental have been addressed or are being addressed. Our property manager is very understanding and the team have been very welcoming to my partner & i as we are new to the area.

Office LocationKalamunda 6076, Kalamunda, Perth, WA, AU