Land Rover Dealers

Land Rover Dealers

2.6

Disgraceful

Appalling customer service and overpriced. We have purchased 3 land discoveries over 15 years and have always had our services done by Land Rover Brisbane - not anymore!
Today my wife and I contacted the service centre twice with no response after the promise of a call back from the adviser Jason Bush. We received a service quote which include brakes for $4600 but were unable to discuss the recommended repairs with anyone. I find it appalling that for a service of this amount we simply got a text of the bill and then a notiflication that the vehicle was ready to be picked up. We will never be back for future vehicle purchase or servicing.

Adam

Adam

Disgusted

Lied about a service and never completed but did change sticker and reset computer to look like it was done. Luckily i checked car as being a qualified mechanic for no oils done and front tyres unsafe and not roadworthy.
Manager advised me that's things customers should check. No apologies just told me we just changed oil with no safety checks.
Someone needs to explain what a service,safety check means as it's people's lives his playing with.

Unhappy customer

Unhappy customer Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Time wasting & lack of communication

Car Dealerships

Find out how Land Rover Dealers compares to other Car Dealerships

CM1

CM1Southwest, VIC

Rex Gorrell disappointment

Pathetic service. Expensive service. Had to come back a second time service because Rex Gorrell Land Rover did not stock numerous parts that my vehicle required. Service Manager woeful. I have always been a fan, but no longer. Disgraceful across the board.

George

GeorgeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Over 15 years of association with Doncaster Land Rover

NERI LEVAT

NERI LEVATCentral West, NSW

not impressed

I contacted the dealer (with the intention of buying the car) based on the description in the add "Meticulous, Immaculate and ready to go". I was ready to buy over the internet as I am 250 Km away. The sales manager was nice and keen to do a deal. Maybe to keen...
But it turns out - after SVPI inspection, absolutely worth every penny - that the car is far from immaculate; that it has many problems including a quite serious accident (cleverly concealed by a new paint job), bad tires on the back, an oil leak, noisy air con, weak battery, a ding in the door, etc.

Thanks, all the same, Alto Jaguar, but not thanks

John

JohnSydney, NSW

Worst Customer Service ever received in Servicing

4 days to service my car, supposed to be 1 day. There may have been good reason, though never did the dealer call me with an update and explanation for the delay - each call was initiated by me.
When I eventually collected the car, the service area implied all the issues and faults were our own.

Overall I can not recommend this dealership, and ironically I wanted to book in to RR at Artarmon though they had no availability for a month, whereas RR Partamatta had the whole week free - I wonder why? And I know which dealership I’ll get my RR serviced at next time

Dealership LocationNSW, Trivett Parramatta
Gojaria

GojariaCanberra

The most honest Land Rover Dealership in the country

Dealership LocationNSW, Northern Beaches
Jenny

Jennyjcrompton177@gmail.com

Worst Customer Service EVER.

Sales Manager [name removed] will not bother to return a call and too busy to sell you a car because he is at a BBQ across the road. Staff all stale and a complete staff overall desperately needed there. I will never buy a car from here. No calls returned and no assistance on the showroom floor. How they sell a car I do not know as no one cares.

Car Dealerships

Find out how Land Rover Dealers compares to other Car Dealerships

Al Baker

Al BakerMelbourne

Drive a bit further to enjoy top quality, friendly service

Jenny B

Jenny BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Above and beyond service to my RR

The glass roof of my RR Evoque had cracked - I investigated a solution with Land Rover HQ in Sydney with no joy at all. My dealer - ULR Malvern replaced the entire roof at no cost as a gesture of good will. AND they gave me a gorgeous Jaguar to drive while my RR was being fixed. This dealer is terrific.

Dealership LocationVic, ULR

My experienceVictoria, 3106

Time Wasters

Don't have your time wasted by this dealership. Could not source the new vehicle I wanted for my Daughter with the specs I gave them as they tried to sell me everything but. I travel from Melbourne to Sydney the next day on a personal matter and try my luck with the Alto Land Rover Dealership at 405 Pacific Highway Artamon. Within 1 hour [name removed] the General Manager has sourced vehicle with all my specs plus some extras and I sign contract.

My experience

Land Rover Doncaster is the time waster dealership.