Land Rover Discovery Sport

See the Best Midsize / Medium SUVs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Look forward to driving my car every day!

I've had my Disco Sport since 2017, purchased through Trivett Parramatta.

This is our family car and my wife and I are always battling it out over who gets to drive. My kids tell me they prefer this over their mums Mercedes, and its just a pleasure to drive!

I feel so safe in this car which is important to me now that I have kids, and its spacious but sporty at the same time! I love our family road trips.
This is my first LandRover but I think I'm converted for life now!

Purchased in July 2017 at Trivett Landrover Parramatta for $59,999.00.

Worst car ever!!

terrible product. Just 2 years old, done only 26000 kms, already engine replaced, leaking roof, never ending exhaust problems and to top it all, the display constantly asks us to take car for service even within 1 week after service is done!! really regret I have bought this piece of S**t!

Purchased in May 2017 for $66,000.00.

A Lemon

I own a Landrover Discovery Sport 2017 which is now 17 mths old with a new engine replaced in Dec 18, 2 balance shaft replacements, numerous other replacements and an exhaust leak into the air intake for almost 12 months. Just diagnosed after in total being 5 months off the road on and off and yet no diagnosis until now. JLR fighting hard and showing next to no compassion. Think because they have repaired here there and everywhere under warranty they’ve done us a courtesy. They have supplied hire cars all under their warranty conditions. They have done what they have to only. No sorry we didn’t diagnose this early. My family and I including 2 babies under 3 and a pregnant daughter left with carbon monoxide elevated blood levels. I’ve had been hospitalised for a week with stroke symptons and have peripheral neuropathy which are all linked to carbon monoxide exposure. Our Gp backing it. We have no other products that could release carbon monoxide. We have been complaining of toxic fumes in cabin since May 18. Now due to repairs being carried out before we could get a carbon monoxide emissions test they are now saying we’ve fixed it (replaced leaking turbo) so take your car back. We have asked for old turbo to go back in for testing which they said they’ll do at their cost but now making unreasonable requests before testing that really will make any testing a waste of time. I’m damn angry and absolutely drained after almost 3 years straight dealing with a lemon car. What are the chances? I have to say that I thought Jeep were tough but they did do the right thing in the end albeit at a lesser value but JLR to date are showing a lack of compassion more than anything I expected. I truly hope they do the right thing but so far they are just wiping us with comments about doing the right thing as per their warranty in regard to component replacements. I am going to fully expose them and release all my private medical information while doing so if I do not get a full refund/ replacement and apology/compensation for all of this stressful experience. Sometimes you just have to expose these companies so the public are aware of where they may stand if they find themselves in a similar position to me.

Purchased in October 2017 for $64,500.00.

Comfort

Brilliant car when it works- sadly it doesn't work often enough

not sure I have enough room in the text box- car has upgraded sound system+ TV output rear DVD players for the kids, Tow Bar and Ambient Lighting. Car is 2 years old, done 40K and has visited the dealer at least once every 3rd Month.

Problems encountered

1. Ambient internal lighting- not consistent light transmission (problem still outstanding JLR acknowledge that there it is not illuminating correctly but says it is consistent with other cars so not a problem in their eyes)
2. Dash screen replaced x2
3. Forward Collision Alert (JLR version) not working correctly
4. Automatic Hi Beams coming on when they are not supposed to and turning off when they are not supposed to (ie trees/road signs etc)
5. auto stop/start technology not operational repaired x6 still doesn't function
6. B Pillar rattles repaired x7 but still rattle post fix
7. numerous console creaks/rattles
8. battery replaced as was faulty and not holding charge
9. battery charge system replaced as found to be faulty
10. ABS system found to be faulty
11. numerous hesitations on acceleration (throttle lag) not repaired considered normal- except for when you think you have enough time to make a turn press the gas and nothing happens, but when it does, oncoming traffic is now too close but your moving and aren't travelling fast enough due to turbo lag to out-run the traffic but also can't stop in time...
12. Turbo not opening correctly- causing engine grind and additional hesitation during acceleration
13. Failed Transfer Case
14. Fuel economy deteriorated by 150% city driving and 100% country within first 12 months of car- considered normal by JLR
15 multiple speaker failures.

Short of it, is that the car looks really nice and would be a great car if it worn't for the constant problems....JLR have no capacity to explain or repair vehicle in a satisfactory manner.

I sourced a licensed independent JLR authorised repairer- We re-tuned the car, eliminated all of the turbo lag and restored fuel economy to within range as prescribed by JLR, boosted the power output and torque which helped. Also eliminated turbo related engine grind. Installed throttle control module to eliminate throttle lag, undertook a soot clean removed the gunk building up in the car- cost 5.5K of my hard earned money.

I have given up on repairing B pillar rattles and auto stop/start-

If there were lemon laws in Australia- I would have driven the car to the dealer given them the keys and asked for my money back!

Date PurchasedJul 2016

Rubbish

I have had nothing but grief since purchasing this vehicle - done just over 41k and have had transmission replaced plus a list of other faults still not rectified very disappointing product with very disappointing customer care - the old saying rover reliability - there is now in this company.

Purchased in September 2015 for $80,000.00.

Year2015
Comfort

Great car when running, So many small issues.

Very practical design, comfortable to drive. Only if we didn't have all these issues this would have been a great car.

We use it on a daily basis, 28K KM's in just under 2 years. Though Discovery Sport claims service every 34K KMS or 2 years whichever is first the information display keeps popping up as Service required. I did do a service after 1 year (Which is not covered in the service plan). Just 28,000 KMS and the brake pads are worn out, $1200 to fix them, I have not had this problem in any of my previous cars (Not Land Rover). Initially we were thinking that our next upgrade will be a Discovery, but I am not so sure anymore.

Added: 07 Jan 2019, took my car for a wheel rotation last week (Every 10K). All 4 tires which came by default were chipped and I had to change tires (All of 30,000 Kms). Very rare off-road trips, mainly to scout camp sites. Car was driven mainly in Sydney streets.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Drive4WD

Great car when working, more faults than expected

Great car to drive with really functional layout. Great having the seven seats in such a compact car.

But
After the initial bombardment of customer service surveys was over, the car is faulting. Back to the dealership several times for warranty repairs. Balancer shafts, oil dilution, diesel filter issues and computer glitches all experienced.

The initial response to the concerns: Dealership says call lr customer service, LR customer service says call dealer.

Hopefully all is back on track now, as it appears all that can be done is fault finding after the fact. Would certainly prefer known issues to be proactively dealt with rather than returning for service. I had expected better reliability from a new Land Rover vehicle. I didn't buy a jeep!

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Drive4WD

Oh no....I've bought a lemon!!!

So we've bought a 2018 Disco Sport TD4 110 HSE - picked it up on 9th August 18, and was back with the deal the very next day....the issue was audible knocking from front LH suspension when driving over uneven road surfaces and speed bumps. get the car back a week later on 16th, and 4 days later, more issues evident. The Deisel fuel filter warning light came on "full" - have done around 200km!!! - and this caused engine to lose power and become un-drivable. My wife also noticed rubbing sound from rear left & right wheel arches - upon inspection noticed the wheel arch lining is not properly fixed and is loose. There is also a persisting "squeaking sound" coming from the front suspension / engine bay when the car goes over uneven road surfaces. This is my wife's car and she has now lost all confidence in her new car....looks like I'm going to be in for a stoush with LR to sort this out or get my money back. Shame!

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Update - I picked the car up a week later and it was towed again 2 days after - this time due to smoke pouring from the engine bay and into the cabin. This is a lemon for sure

Excellent design, seven seater flexibility

Great driver position, excellent visibility and a stylish looking vehicle. The vehicle is very well balanced on the road and corners efficiently. I love our Discovery Sport - the seven seater configuration is a great option. We have the diesel variant and the AdBlue requirement is a pain but the only negative to an otherwise excellent vehicle driving experience.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Worst company ever

These highly priced cars deliver nothing more than poor quality, and to match all the problems with the car, the customer service is even worse. These guys think they can get away with selling brand new cars with massive amounts of problems and not being accountable for the safety of the consumer.
Shame on you Landrover

BadgeHSE Luxury
Engine SizeDiscovery sport
Date PurchasedJan 2018

Great family car perfect for camping

We regularly use the DS for camping trips and long highway trips. It has been fantastic for towing our camper trailer and is achieving similar fuel consumption to our previous Audi A4 Avant.

The front seats are vary comfortable and the heating and cooling functions provide a very nice environment during the extreme weather that we experience in Canberra.

The infotainment system is easy to use and the sound system is very good.

The back seats are great for our kids as they can recline on long trips. The third row of seats also provides great flexibility when we have interstate family members visiting. The seating arrangement provides great flexibility for carrying people and bulky gear (We can fit two kids kayaks in the back if we fold the seats down on one side and have one of the third row seats up).

We have had good experiences with our dealer from the initial purchase process through to servicing.

We did the Land Rover Experience day earlier this year. This was very well run with experienced and knowledgeable instructors and has given us a lot of confidence in the offroad capabilities of the car. This has allowed us to be more adventurous in selecting our camping sites.

We have done 42000km in the car since new and so far, the DS has perfectly matched our active lifestyle.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Wish it was as good as it looks.

Unreliable. Don’t get the usage from the fuel as stipulated - average appt 8.8lt (LR market it at 5ltr combined). Issues since day 1! I bought the car brand new in January 2018. I received delivery of the vehicle with the incorrect colour wheels (the marketing brochure in Australia shows the black wheels with the upgraded black pack) apparently that’s not the case in the UK hence the delivery of the incorrect wheels. Dealership said they would spray paint mine black, I’d have to bring it back in though. 3 days after I drove out of the dealership the entire oil drained from the engine. Put oil in the engine to drive it back to the dealership. They had to replace the entire engine... 10 days later I receive the car, with a new engine and black wheels.
For the next 2 weeks, something didn’t seem right. I could smell exhaust in my car, the icing on the cake was sitting at the lights and having white smoke pour out of my bonnet.
Take the car back, another loan car for a couple days so they can fit the new engine back in the car properly.
3 months later (at 10,000 km’s) touch screen keeps faulting - couldn’t use navigation, heater, radio, service required pops up (supposed to be at 32,000km).
Take back to dealer again... oil dilution apparently. Replace oil filter and new oil. Complimentary top up of ‘Ad-blue’ considering I’ve already used 16+ liters of it. And a new software update on the touch screen.

4 days after I have picked it up. No contacts from phone adding back into touch screen and still freezes and resets itself.

I want my money back. The worst car I have ever owned and I haven’t even had it for 6 months yet.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Diesel engine proving to be a problem

These Landrover diesels need to come with a buyer beware warning on the diesel engines, which suffer badly from oil dilution and need many more services than advertised.

JLR continue to promote fictional service interval despite issuing a notice to dealers that the extra servicing requirements is a known problem. Google oil dilution Landrover diesel and see a long list of very unhappy customers who have been mislead by JLR marketing both here and overseas.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Great family SUV

Got a great deal on our "Disco" Sport, that included 3 years free servicing, in addition to the discounted sale price plus our modern l was packed with features including 7 seat option. Interior has ample storage, heaps of USB ports so family is happy on long trips. Vehicle is quiet, refined on long trips and not too big in the city. Fuel economy is Ok for this type of car and power of turbo petrol excellent. Love it!

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Great looking car, awesome to drive

Great looking car inside and out, well built. Have owned the car for 6 months now. Cabin is very quiet and sound system is amazing.
Smooth to drive, only complaint is fuel economy isn’t the best. Land Rover claims around 5L per 100km but it’s more like 8L and that’s using eco mode. Cabin is spacious and easy to keep clean

Just wish there is more than one Land Rover approved repairer in SA. My car got hit in the rear and I’m having to wait 3 months for it to get fixed

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Stylish offroader, bouncy ride (except offroad or laden) slick cornering, incredible fuel efficiency

A hot looking SUV and the signature lights are a nice touch.
Ambience inside car is functional but a luxury vehicle, not really due to diesel noise level and a few interior rattles after 18,000km.
The car is well finished inside and functional. Leather is good quality and the media interface is pretty to look at and has some very detailed fuel usage info re all aspects of your driving. The tailorable selection of 6 Dash lighting choices is novel!
The fuel efficiency is simply staggering if Eco setting( auto stop start, and changes gear selection criteria, softer torque delivery off idle etc..)used and driven gently. In non peak hour in Adelaide (commuting to northern suburbs and carefully driven) is capable of 5.5L per 100km average without annoying too many other drivers. Performance is quite good, for a 1700kg plus vehicle of its type. I average overall 6.7L per 100 including much conjestion and hill climbing.
The cornering ability is simply staggering on the 19 inch diameter rims. The corner turn-in is Sports car like, despite the mass, and the steering ratio very quick and takes getting used to.
The Diesel once on the move becomes quiet and slick but has a suprising number of harmonic drones at various speeds particularly as Auto was always lugging the engine below 1500 rpm in Eco setting, the 9 gear ratios ensured 430nm of torque is readily accessible. (9th gear is only selected manually, and is perfect for the NT open road etc..how useful, not!)
The Diesel exhaust additive Adblue top up is a slow affair, messy and if done at a truck stop bowser only 99 cents per litre( capacity 13.6L, and it will not restart if you run out...beware!)warning light comes on at 4.5 litres of Adblue to go..
Had a few warning lights come on intermittently, then disappear. (Like Coolant low, (hard to check as no translucent tank and pressurised to up to 23 psi), temperature, battery, Park sensors) The ability to run power from USB ports when motor not running/ ignition not on defied me, even after reading manual three times.?
Ride is quite bouncy on most sealed roads, however luggage and passengers on board normalised ride to be classed as very good; when laden.
In short a stylish, tall, uber offroader (with a delicate 19" rim/tyre combo)and perfect for lugging kids, off roading, preferred and endorsed by royalty ( they ticked the armoured version, I am sure!) and great for negotiating slippery polo carparks!
Stick to the petrol version unless you are an economy fanatic, tow or do huge distances.
The diesel on the move is acceptable noise wise, but it is a noisy device at idle but most of the time when stopped auto stop/start has it off!

BadgeHSE Luxury
Date PurchasedNov 2017

We like this vehicle in spite of a number of faults.

We've had a roller coaster ride with our Discovery Sport. There were a significant number of faults from delivery ranging from electronics, battery, control units, wiper motor, rattles, display language, and probably some other stuff I can't remember, and I wanted to burn the thing after about 2-3 months of ownership, but the Dealer eventually got it sorted and we love our Disco Sport now. One of the risks of being an early adopter I guess (ours was in the first batch from the factory). It is generously optioned and handles beautifully. We have the early model Diesel (ie that does not require ad-blue) and from what I have heard from some other people with later models, that's a good thing. The interior space is excellent for the size, and the climate control seats are a treat in both Winter and Summer. It's by no means been plain sailing, but in the end it's been worth the pain. It suits our needs & there are few alternatives that appeal that have the same practicality for our family requirements.

Date PurchasedJun 2015

Not reliable, appalling customer service

I was over the moon to purchase my Disco Sport for my birthday this year. I loved the car till it had the dreaded gear box failure and stalled at the lights. This happened a few times, called Land Rover assistance was told not to drive as it was unsafe. This after only having the car for nearly a month!!! The car was towed away and I was given a loan vehicle.

Now I've been told it will take months to source the part. Why? Not sure as I haven't been given an answer. My case manager refuses to call back, the representative at the customer relationship hotline will not let me speak to anyone. The emails remain unanswered.

After almost 15 days,
I do not know when I will get the car back,
why it will take months to source the part for a brand new vehicle,

Positive
Beautiful car, if it works

Negative
Customer service - Zero
Reliability - Zero

Update: Land Rover has finally initiated contact after 20 days. They refuse to provide replacement vehicle.
I would like a full refund as the vehicle is not of acceptable quality. I purchased a brand new vehicle, not a demo or second hand vehicle.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

LEMON & POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

6 months after purchase, the rubber seal of the rear door detached itself. Took it for repair soon after and detached itself again.
10 months after purchase, Rear camera position shifted inwards on its own without any tempering or foul play. Camera link otherwise working. Dealer stated not under warranty. Quoted $350 for repair. Isn’t this under 3 years manufacturer warranty? Too early for wear & tear. This is manufacturer faulty.
Customer service Land Rover AU is rude, unprofessional and a huge bully to customers on the phone. Incredible that bullying and complete absence of professionalism to genuine customer who raised genuine concerns about their car.
Would not recommend this car or this brand to anyone. The showroom, the salesperson, the car look good on the outside. The repair & service, the misty manufacturer warranty and very poor customer service are bad. The car has been a huge problem to us. Big regret.

BadgeL550 2.0 DSL AUTO 2017
Engine Size2.0
Date PurchasedApr 2017

I Looooooove my Disco Sport

I can’t be objective. Not only can my disco sport do all what other Land Rovers can, it looks hot! I get a lot of compliments and it’s a seven seater! As a mum I was looking for a sensible SUV, as soon as I test drove the Disco Sport, there was no turning back. All I could here was Gloria Gaynor. Love love my disco sport.

Purchased in August 2017.

Comfort

Are the discovery sport 2018 TD4 really as bad as everyone is saying in this review?
Yes they are however the best part is mine is 2015 model and it is worse - cannot even get a dealer to help get our of it - yes into another Rover - sad - do yor self a fovour save your money and a lot of stress - by anything else

Ive taken mine offroad- handles just fine even with 19" you are limited by ride height- probably one of only a few good things about this car!

Has anyone had their matter regarding dpf heard in court and won?
No - not that I know of - however have heard in some cases the judge as gone with Rover as they seem to be doing there best to solve the problems - however a different story when out of warranty. Also appaarently I hear some Rover dealers will not touch the product after the warranty period. Also someone needs to look at customer care attitude - perhaps some of us should go to Maurice and BlackburneThankyou for your reply. But that's what I was asking. Whether anyone has been to a solicitor with the matter regarding the vehicle. It's all good and well to have a whinge and whine on these forums but has anyone been true to themselves and taken the matter further to court?

Land Rover Discovery Sport SE TD4 150 (2.0L Diesel) (2016-2019)Land Rover Discovery Sport SE TD4 180 (2.0L Diesel) (2016-2019)Land Rover Discovery Sport SE Si4 (2.0L 177kW Petrol) (2015-2019)Land Rover Discovery Sport SE SD4 (2.0L Diesel) (2017-2019)Land Rover Discovery Sport SE Si4 (2.0L 213kW Petrol) (2017-2019)Land Rover Discovery Sport HSE TD4 150 (2.0L Diesel) (2016-2019)Land Rover Discovery Sport HSE TD4 180 (2.0L Diesel) (2016-2019)Land Rover Discovery Sport HSE SD4 (2.0L Diesel) (2017-2019)Land Rover Discovery Sport HSE Luxury SD4 (2.0L Diesel) (2017-2019)Land Rover Discovery Sport HSE Luxury TD4 180 (2.0L Diesel) (2016-2019)Land Rover Discovery Sport Landmark Edition (2019)Land Rover Discovery Sport SE TD4 (2.2L Diesel) (2015-2016)Land Rover Discovery Sport SE SD4 (2.2L Diesel) (2015-2016)Land Rover Discovery Sport HSE TD4 (2.2L Diesel) (2015-2016)Land Rover Discovery Sport HSE SD4 (2.2L Diesel) (2015-2016)Land Rover Discovery Sport HSE Luxury SD4 (2.2L Diesel) (2015-2016)
CategoryMidsize / Medium SUVsMidsize / Medium SUVsMidsize / Medium SUVsMidsize / Medium SUVsMidsize / Medium SUVsMidsize / Medium SUVsMidsize / Medium SUVsMidsize / Medium SUVsMidsize / Medium SUVsMidsize / Medium SUVsMidsize / Medium SUVsMidsize / Medium SUVsMidsize / Medium SUVsMidsize / Medium SUVsMidsize / Medium SUVsMidsize / Medium SUVs
Starting Price $56,595$60,290$60,255$66,496$70,486$61,495$65,155$73,013$82,635$72,535$65,300$56,355$59,595$61,000$64,235$69,000
TransmissionAutomaticAutomaticAutomaticAutomaticAutomaticAutomaticAutomaticAutomaticAutomaticAutomatic and ManualAutomaticAutomatic and ManualAutomatic and ManualAutomaticAutomatic and ManualAutomatic and Manual
Drive TypeFour Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)
Fuel TypeDieselDieselPetrolDieselPetrolDieselDieselDieselDieselDieselDieselDieselDieselDieselDieselDiesel
Wheels18" Alloy18" Alloy18" Alloy18" Alloy19" Alloy19" Alloy19" Alloy19" Alloy19" Alloy19" Alloy19" Alloy18" Alloy18" Alloy19" Alloy19" Alloy19" Alloy
ANCAP Safety Rating5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars
Doors5555555555555555
Seats5555555555555555
Fuel Consumption6.5 L/100km6.6 L/100km8 L/100km7 L/100km8.2 L/100km6.6 L/100km6.6 L/100km7 L/100km7 L/100km6.6 L/100km6.6 L/100km6 L/100km6.1 L/100km6 L/100km6.1 L/100km
Fuel Tank Capacity 54 L54 L68 L54 L68 L54 L54 L54 L7 L6.6 L54 L65 L65 L65 L65 L6.1 L
Engine4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.2L4 Cylinder 2.2L4 Cylinder 2.2L4 Cylinder 2.2L4 Cylinder 2.2L
Max Power110kW @ 4000rpm132kW @ 4000rpm177kW @ 5500rpm177kW @ 4000rpm213kW @ 5500rpm110kW @ 4000rpm132kW @ 4000rpm177kW @ 4000rpm177kW @ 4000rpm132kW @ 4000rpm132kW @ 4000rpm110kW @ 4000rpm140kW @ 4000rpm110kW @ 4000rpm140kW @ 4000rpm140kW @ 4000rpm
Max Torque380Nm @ 1750rpm430Nm @ 1750rpm340Nm @ 1250-3200rpm500Nm @ 1500-2500rpm400Nm @ 1500rpm380Nm @ 1750rpm430Nm @ 1750rpm500Nm @ 1500-2500rpm500Nm @ 1500-2500rpm430Nm @ 1750rpm430Nm @ 1750rpm400Nm @ 1750rpm420Nm @ 1750rpm400Nm @ 1750rpm420Nm @ 1750rpm420Nm @ 1750rpm
Country of ManufactureUnited KingdomUnited KingdomUnited KingdomUnited KingdomUnited KingdomUnited KingdomUnited KingdomUnited KingdomUnited KingdomUnited KingdomUnited KingdomUnited KingdomUnited KingdomUnited KingdomUnited KingdomUnited Kingdom
Safety Features
Extra Features
  • Voice Control
Ground Clearance600 mm600 mm600 mm600 mm600 mm600 mm600 mm600 mm600 mm600 mm600 mm600 mm600 mm600 mm600 mm600 mm
Maximum Towing Capacity (braked)2,200 kg2,200 kg2,000 kg2,500 kg2,000 kg2,200 kg2,200 kg2,500 kg2,500 kg2,200 kg2,200 kg2,200 kg2,200 kg2,200 kg2,200 kg2,200 kg
Maximum Towing Capacity (unbraked)750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg
Manufacturer Warranty3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)
Release dateJan 2016Jan 2016May 2015Jan 2017Jan 2017Jan 2016Jan 2016Jan 2017Jan 2017Jan 2016Jan 2019May 2015May 2015May 2015May 2015May 2015
Discontinuation dateDec 2016Dec 2016Dec 2016Dec 2016Dec 2016