Laser Clinics Australia - QLD

Laser Clinics Australia - QLD

Over rated.

Booked in for 2 areas botox and lip filler. Was quoted a package price over the phone inclusive of lips. I was charged $60 more for the 2 botox areas however they omitted to book for the lip fillers. The clinic spent more time on forms and computer entries than my treatment which was only a few minutes. Totally no customer service other than being polite. I was just a number and another dollar to them. I have had the privilege of dealing with private injectable companies NSW and was very satisfied. I was disgusted and will not return.

Store LocationNorthlakes
Wendy G.

Wendy G.South East Queensland, QLD

Best injector ever!!!

I have been having Botox and Filler treatments at various clinics in Brisbane for over 12 years.
I am now a regular client at Laser Clinics Indooroopilly. The team are always welcoming and efficient.
My injectors have always been fabulous.
Two weeks ago I met the amazing Jacintha. Wow! Of all the cosmetic injectors that have treated me over all those years she is way and by far the most knowledgeable.
Jacintha has offered advice to improve my appearance that i never knew were possible and she seems absolutely driven to go above and beyond her client's expectations.
I would recommend Jacintha to anyone thinking of any treatments.
Wendy G.

Store LocationIndooroopilly

DO NOT GO TO CARINDALE BRANCH

Store LocationCarindale

Marie ah pew

Marie ah pewNorth Queensland, QLD

Perfect

The girls are professional very nice and know what they doing . The premises very clean. The process is quick and clean will definitely go back any time and will recommend friends

Store LocationQld
May-lee W.

May-lee W.Central Queensland, QLD

AMAZING!!

Most amazing service!! Especially by Helen from the Mackay store. I came in for my laser and left knowing so much more and with new amazing products. Would recommend to anyone!

Store LocationMackay

Kim

KimNorth Queensland, QLD

Life changing

I had facial 'vascular' red vein removal on my chin, cheeks and either side of nose. Before I couldn't leave the house without foundation covering my red veins that stuck out, and I would re apply a little foundation a few times a day. I've only had one treatment and the largest red veins are completely gone ! I'm now not so self conscious and am proudly about to leave the house foundation free for my second treatment to get the little ones now. Thank-you !

Store LocationTownsville Stockland Plaza
TreatmentsCapillary Reduction

cwells

cwells

Exfoliater serum

I’ve been getting laser hair removal for years. It’s effective for me and I have minimal hair now, so that’s great. Good customer service at my clinic BUT

Was sold a Pigmentation serum and the exfoliater with it. Told not to use pigmentation serum on the face but the exfoliater can be used on the face. I’ve never had a exfoliater cause the biggest breakout in my life. I’ve had the worst allergic reaction after using it only twice. Nothing else has changed for me including creams, cleansers and washing powder etc. this is the only product I’ve used and I’m so embarrassed by what’s happened to my face. It’s so painful too. Do not use this exfoliator on your face! It’s sooooooo bad!!!

Karen R

Karen RAU

derma roller

Love the derma roller. My skin feels like it needs to be worked. I loved how this feels, and I love applying good serum after it. my skin is much better (along with other things such as ipl facials)

Laser clinics chermside westfield

I had botox today, given to me by registered nurse Fiona Withers. I'll give her 5 stars, as she was polite, friendly, welcoming and I hardly felt the injections at all! She was professional and delivered all the after care advice etc. I highly recommend her.

Store LocationChermside westfield

Dot.H.

Dot.H.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service - Loganholme

I purchased pre-paid laser hair removal from this clinic and all was going well for a few months until today. I have to travel an hour and a half to get to this clinic and was literally 5min late for my appointment and was met by a stoney faced receptionist who was very unsympathetic to any circumstance and was told I would need to come back in 2 hours or reschedule. This did take me by surprise and when trying to work out a time to reschedule, again the receptionist gave the impression of impatience. I understand the staff are sometimes under pressure but it seems that the customer service of this company is not their priority. I left without rescheduling and feeling very much undervalued as a customer.

Store LocationLogan Hyperdome
Az S.

Az S.Sydney, NSW

BAD EXPERIENCE

Store LocationHelensvale

Great results - hair removal

I have been having laser hair removal with great results. I now never need to shave my underarms and very occasionally do I shave my legs. I’m really happy with my results

Store LocationChermside

Kate S

Kate SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lovely clinic and very helpful

Horatia performed my last treatment last weekend and she was great! Very thorough and professional. I will definitely be back to see her again. Thank you! Love my laser treatments as they are working so much better than IPL and waxing which I have done for many years!

Store LocationToowong

Rach

RachSouth East Queensland, QLD

Chermside LCA

I have been going to Chermside LCA for a year now and haven't looked back, the staff are very professional and always make you feel very comfortable with their patience and chat. Many of my friends have now started their laser hair removal experience from seeing my great results.

Store LocationChermside

Cantwait

CantwaitSydney, NSW

Noosa clinic nurse was trying to get me to have 10m of filler.. seriously

Im a beauty therapist so lets say i know a little about the skin. I normally have 1m and it always does the job, 1st and last visit at the Noosa laser clinic when the nurse was trying to tell me that 1m would not do anything and i needed about 10m, sorry but i do not wish to look like a piece of plastic

Store LocationNoosa

why did i wait so long

had my first hair removal treatment. the staff was VERY professional, yet kind and welcoming, efficient and comfortable. they did not try to pressure me into any unwanted sales. and that is just perfect!

Store Locationwillows shopping centre townsville

M Mc Sweeney

M Mc SweeneyFar North Queensland, QLD

So Professional

Hygiene at the centre is excellent, staff are very professional and I am finding that the laser treatment is working well.
I am looking forward to returning to the centre to continue my treatment, I would thoroughly recommend this centre to anyone requiring laser treatment.

Store LocationCairns Central, Cairns, QLD

Amazing service!

Have just started going to laser clinics ,cairns central & they’re just amazing! Can already see a difference. The staff answer all your questions and guide you throughout the whole process.Definitely recommend.

Store LocationCairns central

Judy Gatti

Judy GattiFar North Queensland, QLD

Love it

Love going to Cairns Central I have been going there for the last 12 months. They make you feel welcome. They love to to have a chat and a laugh. But most of all I feel amazing when I leave .

Store LocationCairns Central Queensland

Lara M

Lara MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing staff, even better service

Thes ladies are just so lovely and i wish i knew how good laser hair removal is 15 years ago!! Best thing ever- havent shaved since my first appt. Staff all certainly care and help too.

Store LocationWestfield Helensvale