Laser Clinics Australia - QLD

Laser Clinics Australia - QLD

Kate S

Kate SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lovely clinic and very helpful

Horatia performed my last treatment last weekend and she was great! Very thorough and professional. I will definitely be back to see her again. Thank you! Love my laser treatments as they are working so much better than IPL and waxing which I have done for many years!

Store LocationToowong

Rach

RachSouth East Queensland, QLD

Chermside LCA

I have been going to Chermside LCA for a year now and haven't looked back, the staff are very professional and always make you feel very comfortable with their patience and chat. Many of my friends have now started their laser hair removal experience from seeing my great results.

Store LocationChermside

Cantwait

CantwaitSydney, NSW

Noosa clinic nurse was trying to get me to have 10m of filler.. seriously

Im a beauty therapist so lets say i know a little about the skin. I normally have 1m and it always does the job, 1st and last visit at the Noosa laser clinic when the nurse was trying to tell me that 1m would not do anything and i needed about 10m, sorry but i do not wish to look like a piece of plastic

Store LocationNoosa
TreatmentsCosmetic Injections

why did i wait so long

had my first hair removal treatment. the staff was VERY professional, yet kind and welcoming, efficient and comfortable. they did not try to pressure me into any unwanted sales. and that is just perfect!

Store Locationwillows shopping centre townsville

M Mc Sweeney

M Mc SweeneyFar North Queensland, QLD

So Professional

Hygiene at the centre is excellent, staff are very professional and I am finding that the laser treatment is working well.
I am looking forward to returning to the centre to continue my treatment, I would thoroughly recommend this centre to anyone requiring laser treatment.

Store LocationCairns Central, Cairns, QLD

Amazing service!

Have just started going to laser clinics ,cairns central & they’re just amazing! Can already see a difference. The staff answer all your questions and guide you throughout the whole process.Definitely recommend.

Store LocationCairns central

Judy Gatti

Judy GattiFar North Queensland, QLD

Love it

Love going to Cairns Central I have been going there for the last 12 months. They make you feel welcome. They love to to have a chat and a laugh. But most of all I feel amazing when I leave .

Store LocationCairns Central Queensland

Lara M

Lara MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing staff, even better service

Thes ladies are just so lovely and i wish i knew how good laser hair removal is 15 years ago!! Best thing ever- havent shaved since my first appt. Staff all certainly care and help too.

Store LocationWestfield Helensvale
TreatmentsCapillary Reduction and Laser Hair Removal

AMAZING

I had my laser hair removal all the time but the one i had at cairns,McLeod was amazing. my Therapist Riley had knowledge of what she was doing and really friendly customer service, felt welcoming. where in other laser clinic Australia, therapist are always in rush and always miss a bit part everywhere, paying huge amount every time we deserve good service so definitely recommend cairns and looking forward to visit again

Store Locationcairns mcleod

Lisa C

Lisa CQueensland

Affordable

Friendly service and follow up care provided. Much more affordable than anticipated especially when they have sales on. The procedure was also super quick - which was really surprising. Definitely recommend.

Store LocationCairns

Anna

AnnaBrisbane

I didn't know what to expect

Store LocationGarden City
TreatmentsLaser Pigmentation Removal

Dianna Rose

Dianna RoseWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Surprised how affordable and painless it is now.

I had laser years ago and wanted a touch up and some new work done. Staff were very professional and courteous. Explaining the process now and the aftercare. I was very happy with the whole experience.

Jess C.

Jess C.Central Queensland, QLD

Best money I ever spent

Friendly professional service made me feel at ease throughout the whole process, quick and painless, staff have good knowledge on after care advice. Was really happy to get a 50% off sale they also have zip pay!

Store LocationRockhampton

Efficient and affordable

The Willows staff are great, very friendly and efficient each time. They always ask how the results were of your last session and make improvements to optimise these if not ideal

Store LocationWillows shopping centre, Kirwan
By R

By RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Friendly staff....surprise costing.

Lovely staff, good treatment....very unexpected expense at time of exiting. Paid up front for 6 treatments but not told or asked about product expense. Out of pocket an extra $159. Wish I had been told up front.

Store LocationBrowns plains
Emma

EmmaCentral Queensland, QLD

Such fantastic service

Thank you for such a wonderful personal service that was professional, reasonably priced and tailor made to what I wanted & needed. I am pleased with the results & love the recommended products purchased.

Store LocationCanelands Mackay
TreatmentsLaser Hair Removal and Microdermabrasion

Think I'm hooked!

The staff are friendly and professional Process was hassle free and almost painless, in and out in just few minutes. Will definitely be going back for more treatment. I am very pleased with the results so far!

Goodbye Hair

Goodbye HairWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Goodbye hair

All staff were very pleasant with a couple making it even nicer by wishing me happy birthday. Staff member explained process and why sessions become a little more painful. Rebooking system very easy with same day email confirmation

Lani O.

Lani O.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

My legs are completely smooth!

Laser with LCA is the best--financially reasonable, incredible results, and excellent service. There are always specials and its quick and easy to make an appointment. The technicians are just lovely, make you feel at ease and welcome. Highly recommend!

Kym

KymCentral Queensland, QLD

Can’t believe how great this is!

I had my underarms lasered and wish I had done this years ago! I think I will have to get my legs done now ! Not painful at all and the staff are fabulous, make you feel very relaxed!

Store LocationMackay