Laser Clinics Australia - QLD

Laser Clinics Australia - QLD

Affordable

Friendly service and follow up care provided. Much more affordable than anticipated especially when they have sales on. The procedure was also super quick - which was really surprising. Definitely recommend.

Store LocationCairns
TreatmentsLaser Hair Removal

I didn't know what to expect

I am facing a major birthday and was unhappy with my skin tone. My sister suggested laser treatment at the Garden City Clinic.
I was made to feel very welcome when attending there, with everything explained clearly including costs.
Buying their skin products is expected.
Because during treatment you wear eye protection I was very impressed how she explained fully what to expect and how it might feel. The treatment doesn't take long. I was super amazed how good my skin looks after a month after just one treatment.
The only 'negative' is you must ensure you keep your appointments, there are no cancellations or rescheduling within I think 48hrs of the appointment (maybe it's 72hrs, cant remember just now). Also the first fortnight after treatments your skin can look very blotchy so you need to make sure you schedule your appointments so it doesn't matter who sees you.

Store LocationGarden City
TreatmentsLaser Pigmentation Removal

Surprised how affordable and painless it is now.

I had laser years ago and wanted a touch up and some new work done. Staff were very professional and courteous. Explaining the process now and the aftercare. I was very happy with the whole experience.

Best money I ever spent

Friendly professional service made me feel at ease throughout the whole process, quick and painless, staff have good knowledge on after care advice. Was really happy to get a 50% off sale they also have zip pay!

Store LocationRockhampton

Efficient and affordable

The Willows staff are great, very friendly and efficient each time. They always ask how the results were of your last session and make improvements to optimise these if not ideal

Store LocationWillows shopping centre, Kirwan

Friendly staff....surprise costing.

Lovely staff, good treatment....very unexpected expense at time of exiting. Paid up front for 6 treatments but not told or asked about product expense. Out of pocket an extra $159. Wish I had been told up front.

Store LocationBrowns plains

Such fantastic service

Thank you for such a wonderful personal service that was professional, reasonably priced and tailor made to what I wanted & needed. I am pleased with the results & love the recommended products purchased.

Store LocationCanelands Mackay
TreatmentsLaser Hair Removal and Microdermabrasion

Think I'm hooked!

The staff are friendly and professional Process was hassle free and almost painless, in and out in just few minutes. Will definitely be going back for more treatment. I am very pleased with the results so far!

Goodbye hair

All staff were very pleasant with a couple making it even nicer by wishing me happy birthday. Staff member explained process and why sessions become a little more painful. Rebooking system very easy with same day email confirmation

TreatmentsLaser Hair Removal

My legs are completely smooth!

Laser with LCA is the best--financially reasonable, incredible results, and excellent service. There are always specials and its quick and easy to make an appointment. The technicians are just lovely, make you feel at ease and welcome. Highly recommend!

TreatmentsLaser Hair Removal

Can’t believe how great this is!

I had my underarms lasered and wish I had done this years ago! I think I will have to get my legs done now ! Not painful at all and the staff are fabulous, make you feel very relaxed!

Fantastic service & reassuring

Amazing service, always made to feel comfortable, plenty of advise & problem solving, always reassured as to what the process is ect.
Always leave feeling amazing.
So happy with Laser Clinics

Happy customer

I love seeing the ladies at Laser Clinics Australia Mackay. They provide a prompt, friendly service, and always go over and above to make each appointment go smoothly. Thank you <3

Store LocationMackay Canelands
TreatmentsLaser Hair Removal

Treatment was professional and comfortable.

Everything was explained to me prior to treatment and I felt comfortable and at ease. Aftercare information was provided. My laser treatment was also professional and comfortable, lovely laser technician.

TreatmentsCosmetic Injections and Laser Hair Removal

Excellent service at Mackay

The staff at Mackay are very warm & welcoming. The services they provide are excellent. I would be happy to recommend them to anybody wanting skin care treatments in a relaxing clinic.

Great Laser

Marrisa was a wonderful laser technician. She checked up on my hair regrowth and listened to my concerns. I was extremely happy with her attention to detail and customer service. I would happily rebook with her anytime!

Store LocationWillows, Thuringowa, Townsville

Great first time

First time laser hair removal for my upper lip, very quick and professional. Previously IPL on lower limbs, this was much quicker. Operator was considerate, nice and professional, I felt very comfortable.

Store LocationNoosa

Not fully trained!

I had a consultation at Mackay LCA with someone not even fully trained in all injectable treatments provided by LCA. Absolute waste of time. Then I was passed to someone else who was only interested in selling me products

Store LocationMackay Canelands
TreatmentsCosmetic Injections

Awesome customer service and care

My consultant was professional, efficient and caring. She let me know what was to happen in each moment which put my mind at ease. The treatment itself was effective and comfortable. Thank you.

Store LocationNoosa
TreatmentsLaser Hair Removal

Loved my treatment - full body laser

Full body laser today with Kylie at willows Townsville - was extremely knowledgeable and fantastic job! Will definitely be going back for my next session here and requesting Kylie to do this

See all Laser Clinics Australia reviews