Laser Clinics Australia - SA

Laser Clinics Australia - SA

Amazing!

Montana is amazing! Super friendly and is willing to changes the way she does her treatment based on what she thinks my skin needs on that particular day. She’s super gentle and is amazing with what she does

Store LocationRundle mall laser clinic

Jessica Canino

Jessica CaninoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very happy and loyal customer!

Tracey Ballard is a lovely nurse. I had my lip fillers and botox done with her and she gave me the nice plump but natural look I was wanting. Getting injectables can be a scary experience but she made me feel very comfortable, and best of all I am so happy with the result. I have been getting my cosmetic enhancements and laser treatments through Marion Laser clinics in SA for years now and have never had a bad experience. I wouldn't go anywhere else!

Store LocationMarion laser clinics Australia, Marion Westfield, Level 1
TreatmentsCosmetic Injections and Laser Hair Removal

Judith

JudithMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent treatment - Great staff

Ash provides a professional Microdermabrasion treatment. Lovely personality combined with expertise: you can’t go wrong. I keep going back as I feel I am getting great value with her effective treatment .

Store LocationLaser Clinic Marion

Kristy N.

Kristy N.Southern and Hills, SA

Great result

My adolescent child has had great results from only one Microdermabrasion treatment, with significantly less blemishes and clearer skin. He was made to feel comfortable in the clinic and the therapist Katelyn offered great advice for care of his skin at home.

Store LocationMarion

Couldn't recommend more!

Jo is a very lovely therapist with great customer service. Jo made me feel very comfortable and invited and was willing to help in anyway possible during my appointment. She took her time to ensure her treatment was thorough and to the best of her ability. I have already seen amazing results!

Store LocationMarion, Adelaide SA, 5046

Dana

DanaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best thing I have done for my skin

I am very happy with the skin treatments I have had, my skin fells softer, smoother and looks more even. My lovely therapist, Mikalee is well informed and makes me feel confident in the treatments she is doing. All the staff are kind and efficient. Definitely recommend.

Store LocationMarion
TreatmentsCosmetic Grade Peels, Laser Hair Removal, Microdermabrasion and Skin Needling

Toni

ToniMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Mel - West Lakes

The last few times I have visited Mel has been the person doing my laser treatment. She offers very good advice and is understanding of sensitive spots and my skin type. The sales are good at Laser Australia and skin products, easily Laser Aid are awesome. Thank you

Store LocationWest Lakes

Dung P.

Dung P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service and value for money

Mel was very friendly, gave excellent customer service and made me feel comfortable for my laser session. It was a great decision that i have made. The results were amazing.

Store LocationWestlakes store

Nita

NitaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service and value for money

Tara was friendly, gave excellent customer service and made me feel comfortable for my laser session. All the girls I've encountered here have been fantastic. Always have great sales on!

Store LocationWestlakes

Wendy B

Wendy BMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome results, awesome service

Having laser treatment was one of the best decisions I've made. The results are amazing!
For what could be an awkward experience, Bianca makes you feel very comfortable with her warm, friendly & professional mannerism. Have recomended her to a few of my friends.

Store LocationTea tree plaza

Cass

CassMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fabulous Experience

Casey at Tea Tree Plaza has been wonderful from the time she took at my consult to my first injectable experience, no pressure at all to have treatment and an honest assessment given. Excited to return for my next treatment!

Store LocationTea Tree Plaza
TreatmentsCosmetic Injections

Blah B.

Blah B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

customer service n laser treatments can’t live without it now

I am customer from 2 yrs now Love the customer service Westlake provides
Very clean and very professional
Staff is very helpful at all time
I am a happy and satisfied customer

Store LocationWestlakes

Lily

LilyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disappointed

I’m Customer for over 3 years now and I don’t feel confident going back for any treatment any more. Last treatment done laser treatment pigment removal, after only 2 treatments they stop - explanation better to go with skin needling. I honestly try that last and this year, no good response on my face. Two pigment treatment and I can see great change on my face, but Laser clinic staff does not agree. They insist on needing. Soon I use my prepaid skin treatments I’m out of Laser Clinic.

Store LocationAdelaide CBD
TreatmentsCosmetic Grade Peels, Fractional RF, Laser Hair Removal and Laser Pigmentation Removal

CGU

CGUMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Get you in and out with no smile and no respect

Store LocationLaser clinic Rundle mall Adelaide
TreatmentsLED Light Therapy and Microdermabrasion

Laser clinics rundle mall /adelaide has gone down hill.

Laser clinics rundle mall /adelaide. The staff are rude and recently I was burnt from [name removed] ( [name removed] said the last staff member that treated me didnt know her levels but yet [name removed] burnt me) said she was the manager, when i rang up and asked to speak to the manager it wasnt [name removed]. The Manager is [name removed] that had no care in the world.
Ive been going for 2 years now and the last 2-3 Months its all new staff that have no idea what customer service is!!

Laser Clinics A.Laser Clinics Australia

Hi Sarah, we'll be following this up, thank you.

J000

J000Adelaide

IPL is the best!!

Laser Clinics A.Laser Clinics Australia

Thanks for the great review

Laser Hair Removal has been a saviour....

Emma with a W at West Lakes in South Australia, is lovely....have been happy with the way she does her treatments and has been very welcoming.

Laser Clinics A.Laser Clinics Australia

Thanks for the great feedback!

Review collected in partnership with Laser Clinics Australia

Excellent treatment

I am so happy about the lazer treatment I received by Kara today. Also, Lauren (the injector) is not only skillful, but also nice and friendly. I am always happy when I see her. Overall, all the girls at the lazer clinic at Westfield Marion are friendly and skillful.
I defiantly recommend this clinic.

Leena

Laser Clinics A.Laser Clinics Australia

Hi Leena, thank you for this great feedback. We're thrilled to hear you had a great experience. Cheers, LCA

brilliant

I saw Lauren at Marion for wrinkle treatments she was extremely professional explained clearly what results I could expect and she did an amazing job I came out looking and feeling great ! I would not hesitate to recommend her she is an asset to that company Thanks heaps

Laser Clinics A.Laser Clinics Australia

Hi lynda rose, thank you for your positive feedback which shows that you had a good experience :) We'll pass it onto Marion's clinic owners & team! Have a nice day :) Kind Regards, Team LCA.

Bounc3

Bounc3

Consultant was fantastic, treatment went well

Went to the West Lakes store. Had a fantastic consultant named Teagan. Was very patient with all my questions as I had had IPL before but didn't know the difference between IPL and laser. She also used a very systematic approach that saved time and ensured that as many hairs as possible were zapped. All the while, even though she was busy doing the treatment, the consultant was really friendly and kept a good convo going. Even though this was just a touch up treatment for me, I would definitely return if necessary and highly recommend to others.

See all Laser Clinics Australia reviews