Listing monitored by Latex Mattress Australia

Vanessa
VanessaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Patient, no pressure, attentive salespeople, for a quality product

Salespeople were friendly, patient, and knowledgeable. They took the time to answer every question and confirm all the order details.

Hi Vanessa,
Thank you for taking the time to leave this amazing review. We have sent a private message to your inbox, could you please respond when you have the chance?

Excellent service and fantastic products

Service excellent and staff very friendly and all the products are fantastic Love it all! Valued and Australian owned business

Victoria M.
Victoria M.Far North Queensland, QLD

Sleeping Bliss

The service I received was excellent. The staff member was full of product knowledge and was able to answer all my questions and direct me to the right mattress for my body. My bed arrived exactly in the time they said it would and has been the most comfortable nights sleep ever. I don't want to go away from home now!

Elizabeth
ElizabethSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unbeatable sleep solution

Latex Mattress Australia have solved all of our sleeping issues, our new mattress is comfortable and beautiful to sleep on . Our thanks to Maxine and the team for changing our sleep experience. The new adjustable base and firm mattress have completely changed my sleep habits, and the massage function is not too bad either!!!

Support ServicesLatex Mattress AustraliaSend a private message

Wonderful to hear Elizabeth - we will be sure to pass your review onto the team.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - New Farm Showroom compares to other Furniture Shops

Tony W
Tony WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing mattress

Amazing mattress It has really improved my quality of sleep, love the features of massage and changing positions. Lovely and knowledgeable sales staff and delivery people. Like sleeping on a cloud

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Support ServicesLatex Mattress AustraliaSend a private message

Hi Tony - it's great to hear that your latex mattress and adjustable base is improving your sleep.

H Mik
H MikSouth East Queensland, QLD

Queen Pure Trio - Love it

Store easy to find but difficult finding park in New Farm area. Staff on site were all very friendly and happy to help - received follow up phone calls as I didn't initially know which mattress I wanted and they even helped organise delivery to the Sunshine Coast through a different company to accommodate a weekend delivery. Very satisfied with my Pure Trio mattress, bought 30/11/19. Not too firm or soft. Would definitely recommend to others.

Support ServicesLatex Mattress AustraliaSend a private message

Hi H Mik, thanks for your review and we love that you love our new mattress - the Pure Trio.

See all Latex Mattress Australia Store reviews

C.Anne
C.Anneasked
Brisbane - New Farm Showroom

We have a rooftop camper which came with 75ml (3") deep high density foam mattress which is as hard as concrete and we are looking for a mattress topper to provide more comfort and support so my husband and I do not get pins and needles in our neck and arms. The biggest thing is we do not want a mattress topper too thick that we cannot leave it in the camper when it folds up. Basically the topper would be stored folded in half on top of the other mattress. Just wondering how your latex topper would go being stored folded in half more often than not.

Freda123asked
Brisbane - New Farm Showroom

I am looking for a latex mattress. Where is your latex sourced and what form of latex is it?

Support ServicesLatex Mattress AustraliaSend a private message

Hi Freda, our latex mattresses are made from 100% natural and pure Dunlop latex made from Malaysia. We source from Malaysia because its climate is stable throughout the year, providing the best consistent quality latex.

Freda123

What certification do you have for these mattresses ?

See all Latex Mattress Australia Store questions