Latex Mattress Australia Store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (7)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (4) · Not as advertised (0)

Amelia SwiftSouth East Queensland, QLD

The Best Mattress I have every slept on

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks Amelia for taking the time to write us such a detailed review.

Amelia Swift

Your welcome, I appreciate you having such a great product to review on. I believe in giving a true & honest account.

Elizabeth

ElizabethSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unbeatable sleep solution

Latex Mattress Australia have solved all of our sleeping issues, our new mattress is comfortable and beautiful to sleep on . Our thanks to Maxine and the team for changing our sleep experience. The new adjustable base and firm mattress have completely changed my sleep habits, and the massage function is not too bad either!!!

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Wonderful to hear Elizabeth - we will be sure to pass your review onto the team.

Dave

DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD

I now awake without a sore back

This is the first Latex mattress we have ever purchased in our 35 years of marriage. Although there was a 5 night adjustment period to the feel of the mattress compared to an inner spring, the outcome of our sleep quality has vastly improved. To now wake in the morning without back pain is amazing.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thank you for the review Dave - it's great to hear your sleep has improved.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Latex Mattress Australia Store compares to other Furniture Shops

Franco Pietropaoli

Franco PietropaoliSydney, NSW

It’s like heaven in bed

After a very traumatic 2019, nearly spent all in hospital, I purchased a single mattress from Latex Australia. For many years I had known about how healthy a latex product would be. After sleeping on it for some time, all I can say it’s like heaven in bed.
Franco Pietropaoli

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for the review Franco.

Allambie Family

Allambie FamilySydney, NSW

Our 3 Latex Mattresses are wonderful, we are so happy with them

The help we received at the Mosman store was great, very informative, friendly and relaxed.
We were not hurried or pressured in any way, we tried out every mattress option as we were purchasing for the children as well as ourselves. We are all so happy with our purchases they feel different from other mattresses, they are firm and supportive yet at the same time soft and comfortable.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks Allambie Family for the lovely review.

Tony W

Tony WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing mattress

Amazing mattress It has really improved my quality of sleep, love the features of massage and changing positions. Lovely and knowledgeable sales staff and delivery people. Like sleeping on a cloud

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi Tony - it's great to hear that your latex mattress and adjustable base is improving your sleep.

H Mik

H MikSouth East Queensland, QLD

Queen Pure Trio - Love it

Store easy to find but difficult finding park in New Farm area. Staff on site were all very friendly and happy to help - received follow up phone calls as I didn't initially know which mattress I wanted and they even helped organise delivery to the Sunshine Coast through a different company to accommodate a weekend delivery. Very satisfied with my Pure Trio mattress, bought 30/11/19. Not too firm or soft. Would definitely recommend to others.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi H Mik, thanks for your review and we love that you love our new mattress - the Pure Trio.

Grahamasked

Latex Mattress Australia Store

Do you have any retail outlets in Tasmania, I am interested in a queen size latex topper
Regards

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi Graham, we don't have a retail outlet in Tasmania but do deliver Australia wide. We have several Tasmania customers who just love our toppers. You can either call us or order via our website - www.latexmattress.com.au.

Graham

Could you please quote on supplying a Queen size latex mattress topper inc freight to Launceston Tasmania

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi Graham, yes we can supply you a quote. Please private message us your best contact details and we can provide you a written quote.

C.Anne

C.Anneasked

Brisbane - New Farm Showroom

We have a rooftop camper which came with 75ml (3") deep high density foam mattress which is as hard as concrete and we are looking for a mattress topper to provide more comfort and support so my husband and I do not get pins and needles in our neck and arms. The biggest thing is we do not want a mattress topper too thick that we cannot leave it in the camper when it folds up. Basically the topper would be stored folded in half on top of the other mattress. Just wondering how your latex topper would go being stored folded in half more often than not.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi C.Anne - I've talked to our factory team and they have suggested rolling it loosely rather than folding as this would reduce the pressure in the middle. Plus each time to roll it to put it away, change the rolling direction. You can purchase a topper through our website, in store or call us.

Yvonne

Yvonneasked

Sydney - Mosman Showroom

I have a latex mattress that is possibly 25 years old. It is still very good, no problems in terms of the mattress except that it has started t smell of rubber. Could you please explain? thank you.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi Yvonne, latex mattresses generally have a lifespan of around 25 years which is why we guarantee our mattresses for 21 years. As the product is made from natural latex, after this time the latex will start to break down. That could be the reason why you are smelling the latex rubber. It might be time to consider a new natural latex mattress. Let us know if you have any questions.

Get an answer from our members and Latex Mattress Australia representatives