100% · 190%

Ian
IanSydney, NSW
  Sydney - Mosman Showroom

Good Nights Sleep

We were welcomed by Jane at the Mosman Store. Then shown our options on beds we would consider. Tested the functions and styles. Felt very comfortable with Jane who gave us great advice. So we bought a bed which we are very happy with. Show details ·  1
James H.
James H.

Top Quality

We tested another latex product but were not convinced. By comparison this one was not cheap but is performing to expectation. It is definitely comfortable and supportive. We opted for a ‘firm’ topper as my back needs support. We don’t believe that memory foam is as good so we are firmly part of the latex-family! Lisa guided us through our purchase and answered all our questions. She was a pleasure to deal with. We are certainly happy to recommend Latex Mattress Australia and believe their products are best quality. Show reply
Robert
Robert
  Fair Incentive Brisbane - Springwood Showroom

Late. Pure indulgence is just that!

Our king bed is giving us the best sleep ever. Our joints are no longer sore in the morning. Jess was a great consultant , knowledgable and listened to our needs. Peter and Reece made the delivery on time, polite and funny. Show details ·  1
Wendy
Wendy

Best Quality Mattresses and Mattress Protectors

Love this store and their products. Best mattresses for health and comfort. Perfect for our hot humid climate in Northern NSW. I have had no issues with mould since purchasing these mattresses including throughout several of the worst flood seasons on record. Mattresses stay in perfect condition. I have added their tencel mattress protectors and have had no mould on any of my mattresses. Their mattresses protectors are top quality and easy to put on any mattress with their softness and extra depth. Thank you Latex Mattresses Australia Show details ·  1
Lanie
Lanie
  Fair Incentive Sydney - Mosman Showroom

Love this mattress

We are so happy with our new firm latex mattress. It is very comfortable and supportive. The staff were wonderful. Great range of products. Delivery was on time. Highly recommend. Show details ·  1
Tricia
Tricia3 posts
  Brisbane - New Farm Showroom

Ordered another layer to my trio latex mattresx -fabulous!

The trio mattress is the best mattress, with the combination of soft, medium and firm, which I have had for a few years now. Because I am unable to change the layers over because of my age, lack of strength and no one to assist but requiring a firmer support for my back, I explained my dilemma to the staff and asked to have a "firm" to put on top. The staff were very understanding and accommodating, and sent me the extra layer which arrived in a few days. Perfect! A wonderful product, a wonderful company and wonderful staff. Highly recommended. I now have the trio latex mattress plus the "extra", and a topper for the spare bed. Show details
Vanessa
VanessaSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive Brisbane - New Farm Showroom

Patient, no pressure, attentive salespeople, for a quality product

Salespeople were friendly, patient, and knowledgeable. They took the time to answer every question and confirm all the order details. Show details ·  1
Maria Malisano
Maria Malisano
  Fair Incentive Brisbane - New Farm Showroom

Excellent service and fantastic products

Service excellent and staff very friendly and all the products are fantastic Love it all! Valued and Australian owned business Show details ·  1
Victoria M.
Victoria M.Far North Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive Verified Brisbane - New Farm Showroom

Sleeping Bliss

The service I received was excellent. The staff member was full of product knowledge and was able to answer all my questions and direct me to the right mattress for my body. My bed arrived exactly in the time they said it would and has been the most comfortable nights sleep ever. I don't want to go away from home now! Show details ·  1
Gayle
Gayle

Service and Knowledge

We were in the market for an adjustable bed base and latex mattress and did quite a bit of research online, visited some stores but once going to Latex Australia at Springwood all became clear. Jessica provided us with clear facts about the product and gave us exemplary service. Once ordered the mattress and base were delivered promptly and efficiently by an excellent delivery team.
We are so enjoying our new mattress and adjustable bed base. Thank you Latex Australia Show details ·  1
Victim
VictimFar North Queensland, QLD3 posts

Great service and products

After purchasing two beds,two toppers and a hi low electric base were very happy. If your looking for genuine quality products your at the right place with super service. Show details ·  1
Kim P.
Kim P.Sydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive Sydney - Mosman Showroom
Amelia Swift
Amelia SwiftSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
Elizabeth
ElizabethSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unbeatable sleep solution

Latex Mattress Australia have solved all of our sleeping issues, our new mattress is comfortable and beautiful to sleep on . Our thanks to Maxine and the team for changing our sleep experience. The new adjustable base and firm mattress have completely changed my sleep habits, and the massage function is not too bad either!!! Show details ·  1
Dave
DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts
  Fair Incentive Brisbane - Springwood Showroom

I now awake without a sore back

This is the first Latex mattress we have ever purchased in our 35 years of marriage. Although there was a 5 night adjustment period to the feel of the mattress compared to an inner spring, the outcome of our sleep quality has vastly improved. To now wake in the morning without back pain is amazing. Show details ·  1

Janeymac
Janeymac · Latex Mattress Australia Store

I am looking for a base or support for my king size latex mattress. I had an ensemble before but would prefer a more minimalist style such as a platform base or a regular solid slat bed frame. Would these alternative bases be suitable, and give good support? Or is it only an ensemble type bed base that are suitable?

Graham · Latex Mattress Australia Store

Do you have any retail outlets in Tasmania, I am interested in a queen size latex topper
Regards

Latex Mattress Australia   DM

Hi Graham, we don't have a retail outlet in Tasmania but do deliver Australia wide. We have several Tasmania customers who just love our toppers. You can either call us or order via our website - external link .

Graham

Could you please quote on supplying a Queen size latex mattress topper inc freight to Launceston Tasmania

Latex Mattress Australia   DM

Hi Graham, yes we can supply you a quote. Please private message us your best contact details and we can provide you a written quote.

C.Anne
C.Anne · Brisbane - New Farm Showroom

We have a rooftop camper which came with 75ml (3") deep high density foam mattress which is as hard as concrete and we are looking for a mattress topper to provide more comfort and support so my husband and I do not get pins and needles in our neck and arms. The biggest thing is we do not want a mattress topper too thick that we cannot leave it in the camper when it folds up. Basically the topper would be stored folded in half on top of the other mattress. Just wondering how your latex topper would go being stored folded in half more often than not.

Compare all Latex Mattress Australia Store listings