Verifiedeurekafurniture.com.au🏆 2024 Award

Pauline S.
Pauline S.Hunter Region, NSW2 posts
  Fair Incentive NSW, Rutherford

Great

Ann was comfortable, informative of the stock and assisted me through every step of my multiple purchases including stock being ordered in and pick up availability. Great service.
Jane

Stephen
Stephen2 posts
  Verified ACT, Fyshwick

Poor service

After a 2&1/2 hour drive got told toilets were out of order Once we picked the coffee table we wanted was told they didn't have a trolley to carry it The lady in the store was pregnant so unable to help I just managed to carry the table had it being a larger table we wouldn't have being able to take it Show details
Lalit K.
Lalit K.
  QLD, Macgregor

Great customer service

Great customer service by Sharyn, will come back for more shopping for our new house.
Rajesh Goyal
Rajesh GoyalSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive Verified QLD, Macgregor

Best experience from Sales Person

Sales person team is amazing. Very good experience …. Sharyn has guide us in all the items through the purchase all 11 items today. Show details
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
  QLD, Cairns

Heather assisted my husband and I to find a couch. Such lovely customer service. Show details
Amanda d.
Amanda d.
  QLD, Browns Plains

Very friendly staff. I bought a table lamp. Very pleased with my purchase. I will be back

Very friendly staff. I putchase a table lamp and I am very pleased with it and will return as I am setting up a new home and the store has a wide selection of homewares to choose from.
Pia
PiaHunter Region, NSW
  NSW, Rutherford

Great shopping experience

Staff very helpful and professional, provided information about options and written quotes Show details
Lenda
Lenda
  NSW, Auburn

We were helped oh so much by Lenda , we hav recently been stung by the Ashley closing , and Lenda helped us immensely, thank you Show details
Meg
Meg
  QLD, Browns Plains

Wonderful!

Maureen was so lovely to deal with. Great experience and would buy from again Show details
Amanda
Amanda
  QLD, Aspley

Fantastic Service

Fantastic service, both staff on shift were very helpful with items that we looked for purchase. Very informant on delivery schedule. Show details
Andres
AndresSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts
  Verified QLD, Kawana

Dream lounge found!

There were plenty of lounges to choose from at Eureka. As I had completed a thorough search online and in person, I was satisfied with my choice. Marie was genuinely very helpful, friendly, professional and informative without being pushy. Show details
Fiona A.
Fiona A.
  NSW, Bathurst

Great

The lady was helpful and knowledgeable, making the experience simple. The furniture is of great quality, hence why we made our purchase. Show details
Latoya C.
Latoya C.
  NSW, Rutherford

One happy customer!

Customers service rep was really patient, friendly and offered best advice on what table I was looking for. Couldn’t have had better service and the pieces are affordable and stunning. Show details
Adrian
Adrian
  QLD, Slacks Creek

Tracey is amazing

Tracey was so helpful, we really couldn't fault her service. We have a bit over a one month wait for our table, but that didn't worry us at all. Tracey is a real asset and is to be commended on ber service with us today.

belinda a.
belinda a. · Eureka Furniture

Hi, we purchased a Eureka Street Sayville Accent Chair and unfortunately when transferring from the car to the office reception, the wrapping on the new chair broke and the chair was accidentally dropped from knee height to the floor. The front leg has splintered, can we purchase a new front leg for this chair?

Erica
Erica · Online store

Has anyone bought the Bergamo Leather Lounges 2 or 3 seater and the arm chair? I would love to know how you found the furniture and whether it is durable and comfortable etc? Thank you!

GERALDINE · Eureka Furniture

Has anyone purchased the Arcadia chaise lounge

G m d
G m d

GERALDINE

Thanks very dissatisfied with it so uncomfortable etc but can’t get a refund so in the hands of office of fair trading .

Compare all Eureka Furniture listings
Eureka Furniture QLD, Kawana
  • 🏆 2024 Award
Eureka Furniture QLD, Kawana4.8
CategoryPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Dining, Living, Miscellaneous, Office and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Miscellaneous, Office and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Miscellaneous, Office and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Miscellaneous, Office and Sofas
Awards 2024202420242024