Listing monitored by Eureka Street Furniture

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (22) · No (367)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (208) · Not as advertised (56)

Some really lovely pieces. Hard to resist! Helpful, friendly service especially from Nadine

Nadine helped me navigate the store and was just perfect in helping me work out what would be best for me. Lovely range of pieces to choose from. So glad there is a sale on as it made possible for me to buy what I wanted. Nadine also organised delivery for me which has made things easy for me.

Clare
ClareHunter Region, NSW

Shocking customer service faulty products

Donna
DonnaSunshine Coast

Buyer be wary!

While the retail ladies in store were lovely to deal with unfortunately the Ayers 2.4m dinning table & matching hall table were delivered damaged, scratched, splintered with a very unprofessional finish. You could see the finishing sanding marks on top of the table & it had a sawdust finished smell. The items in shop were finished professionally with a beeswax type polished look. I’ve sent the furniture back, head office advised that this is a warranty claim however the products arrived poorly damaged, not fit for purpose or as displayed in store. I have requested a refund but they want to send another set. Will never shop here again.

CheyneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Totally frustrating

I purchased a lounge sweet in July 2020, I had to wait 4 months for delivery. One month later the cushion started to split. I contacted the customer service hot line and was told somebody would get back to me. A service agent was finally booked for the 8/2/21. We were told he could fix it but recommended we ask for a new cushion cover based on how new the suite was, which we did….. we are now in July and are still waiting for a cushion cover. Nobody answers my emails, when I call they just hang up on me. If you do get through to somebody they are so rude to you!!!. What is the point of having a warranty when eureka does not even honour it…. Very frustrated.

BenSouth East Queensland, QLD

BUYER BEWARE

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Amanda A.
Amanda A.Darling Downs, QLD

Customer service

The customer service that My Aunty and myself received from Jilly, Zac & Gordan was second to none. Went above and beyond to accommodate our needs and answer multiple queries we had about products. They were very friendly, prompt and pleasant. Couldn't be happier with our purchases of the the farmhouse range and we will continue to support by purchasing from eureka street Toowoomba in the future. I hope this review gets passed along to the Toowoomba store.

Please be careful

When purchasing recycled timber products from Eureka Street please be aware that furniture displayed in store has been waxed which the sales person did not tell us. Appearance of furniture when it arrives is quite different and often not quality checked. I would not like anyone to be caught as we were as they will not refund.

Julesf
Julesf

Terrible service

Purchased a lounge and was not happy with the quality and still to this day only had an email or text message response suggesting that I put Velcro on the lounge which is valued at $1800 to rectify my issue that I have with my purchase.

Joshua R.Eureka Street Furniture

Hi Scott - we're so sorry you feel this way. So I can investigate further, could you please provide your invoice number?

Scott N.
Scott N.

Yes the invoice number is 1476282.

Rosie
RosieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

We just loved the fantastic customer service I received today. Both Jen & Vicky helped me decide on accessories for my new entry table. I came in at the last moment and they were only to willing to help.

Joshua R.Eureka Street Furniture

Hi Rosie - thank you so much for this amazing feedback. We're so glad Jen & Vicky could assist you with your decorating! We hope to see you again soon.

Daham K.
Daham K.

Terrible customer service.

Terrible cutomer service. So rude. Just came to pick up my order but they havent sent the paper works. Just a wast of time

Joshua R.Eureka Street Furniture

Hi Daham - thanks for your feedback, we're really sorry to hear this. Do you mind providing your invoice number or any details of your order? I'd like to look into this.

Suz
SuzSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stunning Furniture, Terrible after care service

Horrible customer service

Very poor customer service. The staff is so rude. Don’t want to take names here but very rude. Will not recommend buying from them ever. The staff has no information about anything. Horrible experience.

srishti r.
srishti r.

Hi! Thanks for getting back, but I have already sent you an email on reception@eurekastreetfurniture.com.au

Always great!

Always such a wonderful experience in Eureka. Stylish and high quality furniture at good prices. Perfect for a young couple outfitting their first home.

Joshua R.Eureka Street Furniture

Hi Janell - thanks very much for such great feedback! We hope you love your new products, and hope to welcome you back soon!

Eureka Street Furniture

Great service from James, especially reorganising delivery of my couch to suit my availability. Highly recommend this store and products. Thank you

Store LocationKotara
Joshua R.Eureka Street Furniture

Hi there - thank you so much for this great feedback. We hope you enjoy your new couch!

JmcB
JmcBNorth Queensland, QLD

Fabulous customer service

We were greeted as we entered the store by Lisa. We asked to borrow a tape measure which we were given. Lisa offered assistance and then cane to where we were looking. She offered advice and her knowledge of the products was impressive. Nothing was too much trouble and everything was done with a smile and in a friendly, helpful manner. I would highly recommend shopping at Eureka Furniture Townsville... the staff there are all AMAZING!!!! Thank you Lisa and Heather for a rewarding shopping experience!!

Joshua R.Eureka Street Furniture

Hi there - thanks very much for this amazing feedback! We're so glad to hear about your experience in the Townsville store. Thanks so much for stopping by and for your kind words.

Read more reviews - page 2

Tyla
Tylaasked
Eureka Street Furniture

I brought the Lucas Recliner/Rocking Chair. I am really disappointed in the fact it doesn’t actually just rock without needing to push it myself. And forget it if the leg rest is up. I’m really disappointed in this purchase actually.

Joshua R.Eureka Street Furniture

Hi Tyla - we're so sorry you feel this way about the Lucas recliner chair. Do you mind confirming your store of purchase and your invoice number? I'd like to pass this feedback onto the manager. Can you also confirm if a demonstration was provided in-store? Our Lucas recliners are not designed to be automatic rockers as they are not electric. Also, the rocking will lock/disable when the seat is reclined for safety reasons.

However, we can potentially organise an in-store credit or replacement for something else if the product is still in brand new condition.

Nathan C.asked
Eureka Street Furniture

I have filled out an online aftercare form. I hit the green submit button but nothing happens. Have i done something wrong? All required tabs are filled out. Thank you.

Joshua R.Eureka Street Furniture

Hi Nathan - so sorry to hear you're having trouble. I'm not sure why this may be happening, as we haven't had any issues with submissions in the last 24 hours. I'll reach out to our Web team and see if they have noticed any issues.

To save you waiting, if you wanted to send through your name, invoice number, best contact number and the relevant photos to service@eurekastreetfurniture.com.au I can have someone from our After-Care team call you and discuss your claim.

Please let me know if this is suitable.

Nathan C.

Thanks for your quick response. Yes i tried again this morning and still wont submit. I'll send all the details to the link you provided. Cheers.

Nathan C.

The after care team for this business is hopeless. Should be called "Don't care team"
Can anyone reply to emails?? Sell faulty furniture and ignore your customers, great business model.
To be forced to take legal action to achieve basic customer rights is disgusting. Your "Don't care service team" Are going to destroy eureka street.

Viv & Mitch D.
Viv & Mitch D.asked
NSW, Tuggerah

What is Joshua R's last name? Even the office staff don't know when questioned. I have an ongoing issue.

Joshua R.Eureka Street Furniture

Hi Viv & Mitch D. My surname is Raine. Product Review will hide the surname for privacy reasons, automatically. Thanks.

See all Eureka Street Furniture questions

Get an answer from our members and Eureka Street Furniture representatives

Compare all 33 Eureka Street Furniture
CategoryOnline Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Dining, Living, Miscellaneous, Office and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Miscellaneous, Office and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Miscellaneous, Office and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Miscellaneous, Office and Sofas
Compare all 33 Eureka Street Furniture