Latex Mattress Australia Pure Comfort

Firm, Medium and X Firm

Doris

DorisSydney, NSW

Best Mattress I have ever owned

This is the most comfortable mattress I have ever slept on. It has good support without being too firm & hard. I also purchased the low profile latex pillows as I had muscle pain in my neck & shoulders. I no longer wake up in pain or toss & turn for hours trying to get comfortable. The mattress is very durable, Ive owned mine for five & a half years now & it's retained its shape, no sagging. There is also very minimal partner disturbance as there are no springs. The only downside is I don't want to get out of bed in the morning.

Purchased in February 2014 at Latex Mattress Australia Sydney - Mosman Showroom for $4,120.00.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side

Peter and Julia

Peter and JuliaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Mattress We've Ever Bought

Seriously a top quality mattress.
We researched for a very long time and definitely made the right choice. My husband no longer complains about his shoulder injury, when waking and I now sleep soundly, despite my back problems.
We were looking for a non toxic and comfortable mattress and our new Pure Comfort from Latex Mattress Australia exceeds all our expectations.

Purchased in August 2019 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - New Farm Showroom for $5,500.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Perceived FirmnessMedium

Wonderful company ... 5 STARS PLUS!

Purchased in June 2019 at Latex Mattress Australia Sydney - Mosman Showroom.

Latex Mattress AustraliaLatex Mattress Australia

Dear Cara, thank you very much for your kind review. We are so glad you are sleeping comfortably and will pass on your amazing feedback to Colleen and Adam.
Kind regards,
The Team at Latex Mattress Australia

Cara
Cara

Thank you Jessica. I appreciate your response.

Geoffrey SBW

Geoffrey SBWSydney Surrounds, NSW

Confidence

Purchased in July 2019.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side

Happy

HappyFar North Queensland, QLD

Best sleep in years!

Purchased in August 2019 at Latex Mattress Australia.

Sleeping PositionFront

All The Way To PNG

A friend of mine told me about the pure latex mattresses made by Latex Mattress Australia. Having bought one himself, he strongly recommended that I buy one. I live in PNG, so this meant importing it so it would not be so simple. On a visit to Sydney, I went into the Mosman shop and was attended to by Fiona who was friendly and most helpful. She listened to me and assisted me in choosing the right mattress. The dispatch to my freight forwarder was smooth. The mattress is superb. I look forward to using it for many years to come. I believe we should support small Australian manufacturers instead of buying from large corporations.

Purchased in July 2019.

henrik b.

henrik b.South East Queensland, QLD

Exellent mattress

Pleasently surprised.
Very comfortable , was a little sceptical however very pleased with the purchase. Put my trust in helping me make the right choice and the advice i was given was exellent. The mattres is a delight to sleep on.
Really good customer service

M.kHunter Region, NSW

I’m in heaven

Purchased in July 2019 for $3,947.00.

JLee

JLeeSydney, NSW

Best rest in a long time

Very comfortable - good support of back. Both wife and I are working long days and the mattress has proven worth the investment. Great deep sleep. Feels like recent 5 star hotel bed! Quite breathable as well.

Purchased in August 2019.

Perceived FirmnessMedium

" Bad Back Much Improved"

I'm so happy with my Pure Comfort natural latex mattress, great quality and great service from the LMA Co. I have problems with lower back and hips pain for a long time, after 2 mths used I feel my lower back and hips pain decreasing. I love my Pure Comfort Latex Mattress so much, its feel so soft and comfort like sleeping on the cloud. Wonderful.
Tran - QLD

Purchased in June 2019.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks

Cameron

CameronSydney, NSW

Luxurious mattress

After much research on mattresses, we wanted to choose a healthier option with natural materials and no chemicals. That’s when we discovered Latex Mattresses Australia. We visited the showroom, asked many questions and decided to purchase the pure comfort. The mattress has a luxurious feel, with great support. We are very happy with our purchase so far.

Busy Mum

Busy MumCentral West, QLD

BEWARE!!

Purchased in June 2019 at latex mattress australia for $4,196.00.

Sleeping PositionFront

tahn13

tahn13North Queensland, QLD

Sleeping soundly

After much research we decided on a pure latex mattress. I was a little worried to buy without trying since we werent near a showroom but after reading so many great reviews we went ahead and I'm so happy we did. Prior to buying this mattress I was waking around 5 times a night and could not lie in on the weekends as my shoulders ached. I now sleep right through, no aches. My husband and I even lay in bed with a coffee and the paper in the weekend! He and I agree it's getting more and more comfortable every night. Also being from north qld I worried about it being hot as that is what the traditional bed suppliers tried to tell us, it's not hot. Money well spent.

Purchased in June 2019 for $3,900.00.

Nola

NolaSydney, NSW

Excellent mattress

I am really enjoying the comfort and support this mattress provides.
I’ve noticed less stiffness in my lower back when getting up in the mornings.
I have purchased latex mattresses before for my children. Whilst they are very good, this product is superior in comfort, finish and quality.
The sales staff at the Mosman store were very knowledgeable and helpful.
Great experience.

Purchased in June 2019 at Latex Mattress Australia .

Julie Hollindale

Julie HollindaleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Really happy!

I am so happy with this mattress, it is everything I was told and thought it would be. I researched for two years and decided Latex Mattress Australia was far superior in so many ways to others and with the help of Jessica I purchased a mattress. Jessica at the Springwood store went above and beyond to help me achieve this purchase and I was never pushed whatsoever. I love how comfortable I am on this mattress and I certainly get a much better sleep. I now want my children to have a mattress from Latex Mattress Australia as the product is superior and I love that it is a natural product.

Purchased in June 2019 at Latex Mattress Australia Springwood for $4,900.00.

Glenn McMaster

Glenn McMasterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pure Comfort , great support and true durability guaranteed!

Being a shift worker, sleep at all hours of the day is incredibly important to me. Having gone to all the usual mattress outlets, I was recommended to try a quality latex mattress. Looking at the reviews for Latex Mattress Australia, not to mention their 21 year warranty, I wanted to see what the hype was all about. I visited Tanya at the New Farm store and walked out that afternoon having purchased the Pure Comfort mattress, that's how impressed I was.
Having sleep on it for almost a month now, it has been incredibly comfortable from night one. Not only does it offer the best support I've had in a mattress, but with a 21 year warranty, delivered on time, I am very happy and highly recommend Latex Mattress Australia to anyone.

Purchased in June 2019 for $4,000.00.

Karen G.

Karen G.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Love our new latex mattress!

After alot of research into latex mattresses we finally purchased a Pure Comfort Queen Mattress with Tencel Cover in Soft/Firm/Soft configuration. Although it feels quite soft when you lie on it initially it is very supportive and we have been sleeping great since we got it in Apr 2019. One of the best features is that it doesnt bounce like an innerspring so I cant feel my partner rolling around all the time! I was really happy with the service from the Springwood store and they also helped me sort out delivery to my regional address which I really appreciated. I would highly recommend.

Purchased in April 2019 at Springwood.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks

Lorna

LornaCentral Queensland, QLD

Perfect choice

We made a very wise decision in purchasing a Pure Comfort Mattress from Latex Mattress Australia.
It is extremely comfortable. No more tossing and turning. Very satisfied customers.
Many thanks to Jessica and Tania for their expert advice.

Purchased in May 2019.

Lisa

LisaSydney, NSW

BEST MATTRESS

We purchased a Pure Comfort latex mattress and boy was it the best decision/investment we ever made.
This mattress is the cause of me and my husband having the best sleep ever. I have had this mattress now for the last month and a half and can honestly admit that 95% of my lower back pain is gone because of the change to this amazing mattress and I honestly will never look back.

Purchased in May 2019 at mosman for $5,000.00.

Perceived FirmnessHard

Shaz

ShazSouth East Queensland, QLD

BEAUTIFUL MATTRESS

Purchased in May 2019 at LATEX MATTRESS AUSTRALIA, UNDERWOOD, BRISBANE.

Discomfort Yes

michael S

michael Sasked

Pure Comfort Medium Queen

which brand is made from 100% natural rubber? What is the price range?

Latex Mattress AustraliaLatex Mattress Australia

Hi Michael, All of our mattresses contain 100% pure and natural latex rubber. We don't use any foams, fillers or synthetics. Could you please contact us on 07 3299 3000 to discuss your requirements. We have five mattresses in the range, and they all come in different densities. Our suggestion would depend on a number of personal factors. Kind regards, Jessica

M.kasked

Pure Comfort Firm Queen

hi there
I am looking at the firm queen as we are both over 90k. Am wondering, my partner spends a lot of time in bed due to illness. Not sure how we would go turning the mattress. if this was a problem would it limit the life of the mattress and eventually leave the sag in the bed more quicker

Latex Mattress AustraliaLatex Mattress Australia

Hi M.K, sorry that this message was missed. Yes, we do recommend turning the mattress regularly to allow the latex to recover and ensure you get the full 21 year guarantee. Our latex mattress is flexible so with two people you can fold in half and flip the other half under. If you have any trouble at all, feel free to call one of our sleep specialists on 07 3299 3000 and they can give you some tips and tricks.

Pamela

Pamelaasked

Love the mattress but hate the heat output we get. What can we do about the heat it is very uncomfortable to sleep with. I have put a cotton padded under lay on it but still doesn't help. I have baled out and sleeping on our old mattress as I can't stand the heat. My husband still sleeps on it but I don't for much longer. We are thinking of returning it as the heat build is very uncomfortable.

S and L
S and L

Hi Pamela
Sorry, but you'd have to ask the people at Latex Matress. I don't know what you can do about heat.
I hope you can get it fixed
Cheers

Yarramlea3091
Yarramlea3091

Hi Pamela,
Sorry you are not happy with your mattress, we are in Victoria and have not had a problem with heat, we have our old woolen underlay on our bed not sure if that helps. Good luck.

John S.
John S.

Hi Pamela. We had a string of pocketed-coil mattresses from one manufacturer over a long period and were very happy. We changed bed furniture and decided to go to a queen size mattress and after much research etc. were talked into an expensive solid latex brand. Right from the start it has been too hot (all seasons Victoria). Very comfortable and occasional back problems disappeared however we should have returned the mattress. Have tried all sorts of overlays to solve the problem with varying degrees of success. After too many years of "suffering" we decided to swap mattresses with our spare bed - $500 worth - about a tenth of the price. While not as comfortable we have instantly received much better sleep. We are not waking up every couple of hours and rolling to find a cooler area. Mind you the latex mattress also retains the cold as you find when you roll over! The cheap mattress does not feel as cold where you have not been lying. Big decision now is do we stay with the cheap mattress and subject guests to the latex problem or do we purchase a another pocketed-coil and throw our very expensive white elephant? Those purchasing need to be aware of the heat problem - we will certainly not buy anything with latex again.

Get an answer from our members and Latex Mattress Australia representatives

Latex Mattress Australia Pure Comfort X Firm King Single

Latex Mattress Australia Pure Comfort X Firm King Single

Latex Mattress Australia Pure Comfort X Firm King

Latex Mattress Australia Pure Comfort X Firm King

CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattressesMattressesMattressesMattressesMattressesMattressesMattressesMattressesMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Type LatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatex
FirmnessMediumMediumMediumMediumMediumFirmFirmFirmFirmFirmExtra Firm/HardExtra Firm/HardExtra Firm/HardExtra Firm/HardExtra Firm/Hard
SizeKingKing SingleDoubleQueenSingleKingSingleDoubleQueenSingleSingleDoubleQueenKing SingleKing
Thickness25 cm25 cm25 cm25 cm25 cm25 cm25 cm25 cm25 cm25 cm25 cm25 cm25 cm25 cm25 cm
Country of ManufactureAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustralia