4.9

• Front
Adjustment Period
  • Days
  • Weeks
  • I never got used to it!
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes · No
Expensive

Colleen
Colleen
  Fair Incentive Pure Comfort Firm Queen

Great bed and great service!

I’m sleeping much better with my new mattress. I have hip pain and this mattress and its adjustable base is just what I needed. I only wish I’d bought it sooner! I wasted money trying to make my old bed comfortable. If you have hip and back pain I highly recommend this bed.
Jane at the Mosman store was also really kind and helpful. Show details ·  1
Andrew C.
Andrew C.South East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive Pure Comfort Medium King Single

Back to Latex for a great sleep

Excellent mattress best sleep I have had in a long time. We had a latex mattress for many years until a couple of years ago and know how good they are. The new latex mattress has been even better and it's great to get back to one for the best sleep. Show details ·  1
Jassi
JassiSydney, NSW
  Pure Comfort Medium Queen

Latex matress Australia

I’ve had my new mattress for a few weeks now and I’m so happy with my choice. I got the 100% latex mattress and I’m finding it very supportive for my back. I really like that there’s no springs in the mattress and that it’s all natural, too. Big thumbs up from me! Show reply
mradford
mradfordHunter Region, NSW9 posts
  Pure Comfort Firm Double
Leonie
Leonie Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts
  Pure Comfort Medium Queen

Don't buy if you like a soft bed

I have had mind for 2 years brought as soft as was available and what was recommended but it is still way to hard, I sleep on my side and have alot of shoulder pain I never had before with my old mattress, spent more than I could afford for what I thought would be wonderful.. I dread going to bed and sleep terrible. Show details
Christine
Christine
  Medium

I wish l'd found this product sooner!

I'll never need, or want, to buy another mattress. I love its lightness and bouyancy when turning over. I now wake with far less arthritic stiffness and pain than before, for which l am most grateful.It's well worth the money outlayed. Congratulations on your first-rate product. Thank you, also, for your caring, friendly and helpful staff. Show reply
Maria
Maria3 posts
  Verified Pure Comfort Medium Double

11 out of 10 for product and amazing customer service

We purchased this mattress for my elderly parents as we have purchased several of the latex mattress products from latex mattress Australia and they are wonderful and supportive and extremely comfortable. My mother absolutely adores the new mattress
Jayne was absolutely amazing providing support with the purchase assisting to ensure the delivery was timed perfectly to move my parents into an independent living centre
Products are wonderful and topped off by amazing service this gets 11 out of 10 gold stars Show details ·  1
Mawer D
Mawer DSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive Pure Comfort Medium Single

Best bed

Great comfort and the sleep quality is the best I have experienced. Show details ·  1
Olga S
Olga SGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts
  Fair Incentive Pure Comfort Firm Queen
Jan
JanSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Fair Incentive Pure Comfort Medium King

Best bed ever

I have renewed my latex mattress after 23 yrs though still v comfortable it was time for me to change to King glide adjustable base .. Latex Mattress Australia Springwood staff ( Lisa ) made the selection very easy and Ken who does the work to get the mattress made where amazing and my new bed is pure heaven .. Recommend to anyone.. Thankyou !! Show details ·  1
Belinda W
Belinda W2 posts
  Fair Incentive Pure Comfort Firm King

Happy return customer

Beautiful mattress, 3rd purchase for our household and very happy! Show details ·  1
Caterina
Caterina
  Fair Incentive Pure Comfort Medium King

Quality and Plush with exceptional service

A huge thanks to Lisa who provided excellent customer service to my recent purchase of a king size latex mattress which I absolutely love and am experiencing good quality sleep. The mattress is of great quality and is plush. Lisa and the team exceeded my expectations and ensured that they catered to my needs and went beyond to ensure it was delivered on time. Much appreciated! Show details ·  1
Kerrie

Kieu
Kieu
  Pure Comfort X Firm King

Real pure latex mattress

the Pure Latex Mattress is a standout product that ticks all the boxes for comfort, durability, temperature regulation, and eco-friendliness. While it may come with a slightly higher price tag compared to conventional mattresses, the benefits and long-term value justify the investment. If you're looking to upgrade your sleep experience and prioritize quality and sustainability, look no further than the Pure Latex Mattress. Highly recommended! Show details ·  1
Caro
CaroSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive Pure Comfort Medium Queen

A great latex mattress

This is my second latex mattress (along with two toppers) that I have purchased from this company in 20 years. The latest mattress is so comfortable and did not smell when I unwrapped it. I'm more than happy to suggest to people to consider a latex mattress. Show details ·  1

peter D.
peter D. · Pure Comfort Medium King Single

Do you have a base for the super king mattress?

Helen M
Helen M

Hi Peter D
Yes have a flat slat bed base.

Latex Mattress Australia   DM

Hi Peter, please see our base guidelines here: external link
We recommend a slat base or an adjustable base. Please reach out if you have any further questions.

Terry G.
Terry G. · Pure Comfort Firm (Soft/Firm/Soft)

I’m looking for 2 long singles for my adjustable bed . I like a firm mattress

Latex Mattress Australia   DM

Hi Terry, yes we have a range of different firmness options for the Pure Comfort mattress. Please give us a call or pop us an email and we can take you though our options. You can email sales@latexmattress.com.au or phone 1300 759 859.

David O
David O · Pure Comfort

What price where can you buy

Peter
Peter

Hi David, we bought a complete double king single electric bed as well as the the mattresses at 4 Baronial St Springwood 4127. I can't remember exactly, but the whole complete bed package was over $12,000.

Features

Options with this mattress

The Latex Mattress Australian Pure Comfort mattresses are available in the following comfort levels: soft, medium and firm.

You don’t have to pick one comfort offering for the whole mattress either - you can custom select a comfort level for each of these mattresses' three layers. For example, the top layer is available in either a soft or firm feel, the middle layer gives you a choice of medium or firm, and the base layer lets you choose between soft and firm.

The mattresses are also available in a number of sizes, including single, long single, king single, double, queen and king.

Mattress materials

It’s probably unsurprising that the star mattress material of a Pure Comfort mattress made by Latex Mattress Australia is latex - 100% natural latex rubber, to be specific.

This latex is a supportive material and is also breathable, thanks to interconnecting air cells within the latex. The brand also states that this mattress is adaptable to your sleeping position, and can help reduce pain by promoting correct posture and lumbar support.

The cover is made from quilted Tencel, which is known for its moisture-absorbing properties and gentle feel.

Points of Praise

Reviewers expressed a high amount of praise for this range of mattresses. Overall, they said that the Pure Comfort range improved the quality of their sleep, by providing a high degree of support while remaining appealingly comfortable. The mattress also helped relieve pain, particularly back pain and neck pain. There was less pain on their pressure points while they slept as well.

Since the mattress is made from natural latex, it’s also hypoallergenic, which made it friendly for sleepers with allergies.

Compare all Latex Mattress Australia Pure Comfort listings
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) $11,995$13,995$11,995$13,995
Type LatexLatexLatexLatex
FirmnessMediumMediumFirmFirm
SizeQueenKingQueenKing
FeaturesAdjustable Bed Compatible, Handles and Removable CoverAdjustable Bed Compatible, Handles and Removable CoverAdjustable Bed Compatible, Handles and Removable CoverAdjustable Bed Compatible, Handles and Removable Cover
Country of ManufactureAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustralia
Thickness28 cm28 cm28 cm28 cm
Manufacturer Warranty21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)