Medium, Firm, X Firm

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

4.9

• Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (52) · No (26)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (2) · No (75)
  • Heat Retention Yes (8) · No (64)
  • Sagging Yes (2) · No (70)
  • Perceived Firmness

Quality, support and comfort

We love this mattress!

* It is supportive but still feels like you are sleeping on a cloud.
* It is Australian made so we are comfortable that the latex is genuine and healthy for sleeping.
* It has a 21 year guarantee so we are confident that it will keep its shape.
* The sales experience was nice - no hard sells and we were given the information we needed to make our decision.

I have neck issues and I feel like this mattress/glide mattress base have been helping to reduce my headaches/neckpain.

Purchased in April 2021 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - New Farm Showroom.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi Julie, we're so happy to hear your headaches and neck pain have reduced after sleeping on our latex mattress and adjustable base! Thanks for leaving us a review!

CAROL
CAROLSydney, NSW

Fabulous Pure Comfort Mattress and Glide Adjustable Base - Very Happy

Purchased in May 2021 at Latex Mattress Australia Sydney - Mosman Showroom.

Jamie
JamieSydney, NSW

Great quality mattress

I wanted to get a solid latex mattress for health purposes. I was told they are hot so was a bit tentative. It is not hot at all. It is well made and I can tell it will last for years to come. Very comfortable. My husband would give it 5/5. For me I would choose the same mattress but in a firmer finish. In saying that it is still super supportive. I just like the feel of a firmer mattress. We got the soft/firm/soft. If you are thinking of a latex mattress you won’t be disappointed.

Purchased in March 2021.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for your review Jamie.

Jason
JasonSydney, NSW

Everything I hoped from reading these reviews

Recently purchased this mattress 2 months ago with the topper and couldn't be more happier with comfort and quality. I suffer from calcified spurs from a lower back operation and together with the firm mattress and topper I have the support and comfort I truly believe I could not find better. I am a side sleeper and support my shoulders with a pillow, I now don't feel the pain I experienced before waking up around my shoulder, arms and my lower back, when I awake is much better. Well worth the trip to the showroom to test for yourself, well established company that stands by a 21 yr warranty.

Purchased in February 2021.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for your review Jason and we're so happy to hear you're waking feeling much better.

Geoffrey
Geoffrey Sydney Surrounds, NSW

So comfortable

Our new mattress is very comfortable. We were both suffering from back and hip pain and now we wake without pain. So glad we did our research and tested different options. The pure comfort was the best.

Purchased in February 2021.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for your review Geoffrey - we're so happy to hear you're waking without pain.

mel
mel

Should have got it sooner!

What a restful sleep we both had. We have been sleeping on it for a month now and love it. We purchased the comfort medium with a soft topper so we had the option to place the topper on the top or bottom as we needed the height. The topper is great, very cloud like feel, comfortable to sleep on but when we sat on the bed it sunk in alot on the edges so we put it on the bottom. The mattress still sinks on the edges when you sit but we are enjoying being able to sleep on our back more comfortably and don't toss and turn any more. Definitely good for back pain as I don't wake up stiff any more.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review Mel - it's great to hear you're sleeping more comfortably.

First new bed.
First new bed. Murray Region, NSW

Very comfortable

I bought a medium soft queen size mattress and pillow top, it is very comfortable, best sleep that I have had for a while.
I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a good night sleep.

Purchased in February 2021 for $2,499.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thank you for your recommendation. It's great to hear you're having a great night sleep.

James
JamesSydney, NSW

New to latex mattress

Have found the change to Latex mattress to be a very positive one. This has improve our sleep pattern. I would recommend you try one when you are looking to purchase a new bed.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thank you for your recommendation James.

Best Sleep in Years

Mattress give support and comfort to neck,shoulders, back and hips. A peaceful and restful sleep. Owned a latex mattress fifty years ago and have finally found it’s perfect match.
I would and have highly recommended this mattress to family and friends.

Purchased in November 2020.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks Loekie for taking the time to write us a review. We are so pleased to hear you're now enjoying a restful night's sleep.

Janet
JanetSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love my Latex Mattress.

It is supportive but not hard. We bought another one ten years ago and love it still too; it has maintained its shape and support and has not sagged. I understand why they give a 20 year warranty.

Purchased in December 2020 for $3,866.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thank you for your review of your Pure Comfort mattress Janet. We love to hear about our long-term customers experiences and that you've purchased again from us. We appreciate your business.

High quality mattress, but didn't fix sleep issues

Sue
SueSouth East Queensland, QLD

At last ... I love my bed

The Latex mattress has lived up to expectations. Previous mattresses have been a disappointment, my last one bordering on a means of torture (only three years old and more expensive). All my family members have the Latex Australia mattress, happily I took their advice to buy the Pure Comfort mattress and I now find I have a much more comfortable and restful sleep. The change over has been worth every dollar. Maxine at sale was a pleasure to deal with, showing a courteous patient approach to my questions. This is a professional company that inspires faith in their integrity and long term assistance. Yes, I am very happy to recommend this mattress.

Purchased in December 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - New Farm Showroom.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thank you Sue for writing a recommendation for our Pure Comfort Mattress. We are so pleased to hear you're sleeping more comfortably and we will be sure to pass your feedback onto Maxine.

Robin
Robin South East Queensland, QLD

Love the new Latex mattress- sleep definitely improved.

I have tried Koala and Sleeping Duck mattresses but after many years, I have come back to a Latex mattress. This one is very comfortable, and I feel that my sleep has improved. I do have some minor back and neck issues- usual middle age stuff- but this mattress is comfortable yet supportive in the right places. It feels as though my shoulders and hips can sink in, but it is still firm beneath the softer top layer. I have only had it for 6 weeks so it as good as new, but I know that this is a high quality Latex mattress so I hope it lasts a long time. They are expensive but I feel that for me it was worth it.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for taking the time to write a review for us Robin - we are so pleased to hear your mattress is comfortable yet supportive in all the right placed.

Guy
GuySouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality comfort

We just love the gentle but firm support provided by genuine latex, and the Pure Comfort provides. We had a very positive purchase experience, with knowledgeable service provided by Melissa, in a nicely set up showroom.

Purchased in November 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - New Farm Showroom for $4,674.00.

Sleeping PositionBack
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thank you for your review Guy - we will be sure to pass your feedback onto Mel.

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

1st Latex mattress and very happy

We chose the "soft firm soft" combination and are very pleased about the the restful sleep we get. My wife has obstructive sleep aponea and is now able to get a more continuous nights sleep with the option of raising the head of the bed. I usually sleep with an Electric blanket on each night, but with this new mattress/bed I am warm enough without it - saving money.

Purchased in November 2019 for $12,000.00.

Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesYes

Thanks for your review Peter

David O
David Oasked
Pure Comfort

What price where can you buy

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi David, we have showrooms in Brisbane and Sydney but we also conduct consultations over the phone to help determine the best mattress for you. Pricing varies depending on the time of year and sales so please check our website for the latest pricing. www.latexmattress.com.au.

Peter

Hi David, we bought a complete double king single electric bed as well as the the mattresses at 4 Baronial St Springwood 4127. I can't remember exactly, but the whole complete bed package was over $12,000.

Sandi waddell
Sandi waddellasked
Pure Comfort

We bought a dunlopillow mattress when we were married a huge expense for us but wanted the best i think we paid $4000 in 1968. I had it recovered and finally after 40 years gave it to our neighbour who was a pensioner and appreciated it.wondeeing how much a queen size mattress is now? Thanks.

Kathy B.
Kathy B.

Latex Mattress Australia have a sale at present and the Pure Comfort Queen mattress (2nd highest comfort level) is $5,337, normally $8,895. They have a 21year guarantee which is amazing. I highly recommend them.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi Sandi - it looks like Kathy B has helped you out (thanks Kathy). If there is anything else you would like to know Sandi please give us a call on 1300 759 859.

Michael and Helen
Michael and Helenasked
Pure Comfort

We have a total Latex mattress for 10 years and have loved it, with a bit of help we flip it about every 2/3 months. but it has started to sage both sides, my wife believes at 79 years of age it is causing her back to ache .
Would you give some help to how can we/I get the sagging out.
Regards
Michael

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi Michael, thanks for reaching out to us. It's unusual to hear that the latex is starting to sag. We would like to investigate this for you. Could you please call us on 1300 759 859 so we can look into this?

See all Latex Mattress Australia Pure Comfort questions