Latex Mattress Australia Pure Comfort

• Front (10)
Adjustment Period
  • Days (122)
  • Weeks (16)
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (87) · No (45)
Caused Discomfort Yes (3) · No (130)
Heat Retention Yes (10) · No (112)
Sagging Yes (3) · No (125)
Perceived Firmness
Highly supportive mattress
Helped to relieve pain
Comfortable to sleep on
Expensive
See the Best Mattresses in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Latex Mattress Australia Pure Comfort444 reviews
Caterina
Caterina
  Fair Incentive Pure Comfort Medium King

Quality and Plush with exceptional service

A huge thanks to Lisa who provided excellent customer service to my recent purchase of a king size latex mattress which I absolutely love and am experiencing good quality sleep. The mattress is of great quality and is plush. Lisa and the team exceeded my expectations and ensured that they catered to my needs and went beyond to ensure it was delivered on time. Much appreciated! Show details ·  1
Kerrie
Kerrie

Such a comfortable Mattress

Mattress for Motor Home so Comfortable service great very friendly Show reply
Kieu
Kieu
  Pure Comfort X Firm King

Real pure latex mattress

the Pure Latex Mattress is a standout product that ticks all the boxes for comfort, durability, temperature regulation, and eco-friendliness. While it may come with a slightly higher price tag compared to conventional mattresses, the benefits and long-term value justify the investment. If you're looking to upgrade your sleep experience and prioritize quality and sustainability, look no further than the Pure Latex Mattress. Highly recommended! Show details ·  1
Caro
CaroQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

A great latex mattress

This is my second latex mattress (along with two toppers) that I have purchased from this company in 20 years. The latest mattress is so comfortable and did not smell when I unwrapped it. I'm more than happy to suggest to people to consider a latex mattress. Show details ·  1
Bdunno7
Bdunno7NSWMurray Region, NSW

Absolutely stoked !!!!

After having another latex mattress brand for approx 20 years and not being able to get the brand we originally had as they no longer sell in Australia I had to go on this long mission of looking for another latex mattress. After much deliberation and consulting with Debbie and Jessica my husband and I decided to make the purchase with Latex Australia. We’re based in regional NSW and had no way of road testing this mattress. We were at the point of desperation as our old pre-loved mattress had seen better days and we were starting to have sleepless nights. The pure comfort is a beautiful mattress and keeps getting better and better after each sleep. We cannot fault the mattress and super happy with our purchase. Show details ·  1
Suzanne C.
Suzanne C.

Absolutely love it

I spend about 20hrs a day in bed and so needed the best mattress for my needs. It's a great balance of supporting my body and elevating any pressure areas. I did a lot of research and testing beds because so vital for me to get it right. I also purchased an adjustable base with it and can shift my body weight when needed. I'm so relieved to have finally found the perfect bed for me.
Also all the staff were very helpful and professional. Show details ·  1
Chum
ChumNSWSydney Surrounds, NSW
  Fair Incentive Pure Comfort Firm Long Single
Donny alphabet
Donny alphabetQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive Pure Comfort Medium Long Single

Enjoying my new mattress

Janette was great to deal with. Comfort is great 9/10, very happy with my purchase. Show details ·  1
Toby
Toby
  Fair Incentive Pure Comfort Firm Long Single

Perfect knights sleep

The Matress is firm enough for great support but soft enough to be super comfortable. Don’t feel any pressure points or sagging like I did on my old Matress. Wake up less often through the night.
Don’t think I’ll ever need to, but I would definitely buy again. As far as customer service went they couldn’t be more helpful. Show details ·  1
kezzabelle06
kezzabelle062 posts
  Verified Pure Comfort Medium King

Buyer Beware

UPDATE! After 18 months the mattress is dreadful and unusable. The dip in the middle, the neck gap, the unevenness causing my spine to be misaligned, my pelvis tilting sideways, my neck aching. I’ve had nothing but increasing pain and discomfort. Don’t be fooled in the first 6 months when you think it’s comfortable. The next 6 will be your worst nightmare. I have contacted Latex Mattress Australia and they refuse any compensation for this inferior product that fails to live up to its claims. I believe this is an appalling product and an appalling response to my concerns.
First purchased December 2021 and original review done after 14 days of use. Show details
Astrid Rose
Astrid Rose2 posts
  Pure Comfort Medium Queen
z.lisa
z.lisaVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts
  Fair Incentive Pure Comfort Medium Long Single

Best Mattress I have ever slept on!!

I had been researching and looking for a comfortable but firmer mattress for a while. We are so happy we chose the Pure Latex Mattress in a Split King size. I actually look forward to going to bed now as my previous mattress, although expensive, was not comfortable at all and I would wake up with aches and pains. With our new Latex Mattress on an adjustable bed, I now wake up feeling energized and painless. Customer service was exceptional and I honestly believe buying a quality Latex mattress is an excellent investment for our health. We should have bought this mattress a long time ago...I love it!! Show details ·  1
Adam
Adam
  Fair Incentive Pure Comfort X Firm Queen
Customer
CustomerQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very comfortable

Had to make the switch from another mattress brand, and this one has excelled. Very comfortable and the service was brilliant. Show reply
LUKE FITZHENRY
LUKE FITZHENRYNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

peter D.
peter D. · Pure Comfort Medium King Single

Do you have a base for the super king mattress?

Helen M
Helen M

Hi Peter D
Yes have a flat slat bed base.

Latex Mattress Australia   DM

Hi Peter, please see our base guidelines here: external link We recommend a slat base or an adjustable base. Please reach out if you have any further questions.

Terry G.
Terry G. · Pure Comfort Firm (Soft/Firm/Soft)

I’m looking for 2 long singles for my adjustable bed . I like a firm mattress

Latex Mattress Australia   DM

Hi Terry, yes we have a range of different firmness options for the Pure Comfort mattress. Please give us a call or pop us an email and we can take you though our options. You can email sales@latexmattress.com.au or phone 1300 759 859.

David O
David O · Pure Comfort

What price where can you buy

Peter
Peter

Hi David, we bought a complete double king single electric bed as well as the the mattresses at 4 Baronial St Springwood 4127. I can't remember exactly, but the whole complete bed package was over $12,000.

Features

Options with this mattress

The Latex Mattress Australian Pure Comfort mattresses are available in the following comfort levels: soft, medium and firm.

You don’t have to pick one comfort offering for the whole mattress either - you can custom select a comfort level for each of these mattresses' three layers. For example, the top layer is available in either a soft or firm feel, the middle layer gives you a choice of medium or firm, and the base layer lets you choose between soft and firm.

The mattresses are also available in a number of sizes, including single, long single, king single, double, queen and king.

Mattress materials

It’s probably unsurprising that the star mattress material of a Pure Comfort mattress made by Latex Mattress Australia is latex - 100% natural latex rubber, to be specific.

This latex is a supportive material and is also breathable, thanks to interconnecting air cells within the latex. The brand also states that this mattress is adaptable to your sleeping position, and can help reduce pain by promoting correct posture and lumbar support.

The cover is made from quilted Tencel, which is known for its moisture-absorbing properties and gentle feel.

Points of Praise

Reviewers expressed a high amount of praise for this range of mattresses. Overall, they said that the Pure Comfort range improved the quality of their sleep, by providing a high degree of support while remaining appealingly comfortable. The mattress also helped relieve pain, particularly back pain and neck pain. There was less pain on their pressure points while they slept as well.

Since the mattress is made from natural latex, it’s also hypoallergenic, which made it friendly for sleepers with allergies.

Compare all Latex Mattress Australia Pure Comfort listings
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) $11,995$13,995$11,995$13,995
Type LatexLatexLatexLatex
FirmnessMediumMediumFirmFirm
SizeQueenKingQueenKing
FeaturesAdjustable Bed Compatible, Handles and Removable CoverAdjustable Bed Compatible, Handles and Removable CoverAdjustable Bed Compatible, Handles and Removable CoverAdjustable Bed Compatible, Handles and Removable Cover
Country of ManufactureAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustralia
Thickness28 cm28 cm28 cm28 cm
Manufacturer Warranty21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)