Listing monitored by Latex Mattress Australia

Pros

Offers optimal comfort
Maintains shape and firmness
Helps with partner disturbance

4.9
  • Sleeping Position
  • Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (25) · No (11)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (1) · No (36)
  • Heat Retention Yes (2) · No (29)
  • Sagging Yes (0) · No (35)
  • Perceived Firmness
Tessa Fox
Tessa FoxSouth East Queensland, QLD

Luxury at it’s best!

A friend of mine introduce me to your beds!
So last month I bought a king single. I have never had a better sleep. I am a severe back pain sufferer, but the mattress gives me support where I need it most. I used to go to the toilet at least three times a night, now only once early in the morning. Another plus point!
I sleep much deeper. I don’t even know I move. I was a definite side sleeper, but now sleep all night on my back. I have a heart problem, so with the elevation at the head, my heart specialist is very happy!
I bought the bed in New Farm Brisbane. One of their staff,Melissa was great ,and she spent a lot of time with me, explaining and showing all the different possibilities. Thank you Melissa, you Rock.

tiwitooPaddington, New South Wales

A remarkable transformation

Purchased in for $9,737.

tiwitoo

I would have written about several things I find very helpful for a person living with a disability. Next time. Regardless, it is a good bed, and an elegant piece of furniture.

Support ServicesLatex Mattress AustraliaSend a private message

Thanks Ruark, that's wonderful. Thank you for letting us know.

Mattress is well worth the cost

Purchased a Pure indulgence king size as an upgrade from our Queen size latex from another brand. Although I was nervous to change as I thought the old one was perfect the pure indulgence has hit the mark. Perfectly comfortable but above all else when we kept delaying delivery, Vivian from City express was very accomodating with our situation and delivered right on time as promised without fuss.

Purchased in for $10,247.50.

So very comfortable!

We were looking to make a long term investment in our health and purchased the S-F-S latex mattress combination. It took a couple of days to get used to the firmness (S-F-S) of the matress we are happy with the combination. Similar to other reviews, it feels like sleeping on a cloud. Very happy with our purchase.

• Sleeping PositionBack
Mattresses

Find out how Latex Mattress Australia Pure Indulgence compares to other Mattresses

Phil Robson
Phil RobsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Life-long Comfort

Sleeping on latex has given me a much better quality sleep right through the night. Improved quality sleep has been a blessing on what is now my "Forever Bed". After years of tossing and turning and disrupted sleep patterns on conventional mattresses I am now getting a truly restful sleep each night - just one month on from my latex purchase. The flexibility of the product and advice and suggestions received from the professional Latex Australia staff helped me to experiment successfully in changing old sleeping habits and poor posture.

Hi Phil,
We are so glad to hear you have finally found your 'forever bed' in your Pure Indulgence. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review.

Mal
Mal

Just so very comfortable

Support ServicesLatex Mattress AustraliaSend a private message

It really is PURE INDULGENCE!

• Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Rod M.
Rod M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just likye sleeping on a cloud.

Purchased in for $7,400.

• Sleeping PositionBack

Lara F
Lara FSydney, NSW

Worth every penny

After being referred to Latex Mattress Australia by a colleague who sleeps on a latex mattress, I had to give it a go. My husband has a bad back so support is a primary concern when we were looking at our options. Needless to say this mattress has improved our quality of sleep and therefore quality of living. While it is an investment we considered for a while, I know that this is best thing we have done for our health and wellbeing going forward for many years to come. Many thanks to Sam at the Mosman store that was very accommodating to our needs.

Marie
MarieHunter Region, NSW

Wonderful bed and adjustable bases worth it

We purchased a split king mattress and adjustable bases from Sam at the Mosman store. The 2 mattresses mean that my husband can have a firm mattress and I prefer a soft one. The mattresses are very luxurious with side handles to make it easy to flip them regularly. Our back and hip problems have improved to the point that I stopped taking painkiller tablets. The adjustable bases mean that my husband can sleep slightly up and he has stopped snoring. The bed was delivered and assembled in regional NSW after 3 weeks, the service was excellent. Although this bed was a sizeable investment, we are very happy with our purchase and our quality of sleep has improved a lot.

Pamela
PamelaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Long time coming

I have waited a long time to be able to afford this mattress but it was worth the wait. My partner and I have both noticed a huge difference with our sleep quality and our sore backs and hips that we used to wake up with. We’ve had it for around 4 weeks so far. I know it’s expensive and trust me when I say that the price held me back for a very long time but I just love it now.

Purchased in at Latex Mattress Australia Sydney - Mosman Showroom for $8,493.

Catherine
Catherine

Hip and shoulder pain much better

My husband and I are very happy with our new latex mattress and base My hip and shoulder pain is not a problem any more Would highly recommend latex mattresses

Support ServicesLatex Mattress AustraliaSend a private message

Thank you for your review Catherine, we are so happy to hear you no are no longer having pain in your Shoulder and hip.

cjm
cjmGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A lot to pay but worth every penny

It took me a while to reconcile myself to two key aspects of buying this mattress. The price, which seemed way beyond me when first entertaining the idea of a latex mattress and 2 The 'no try before you buy' policy which made no1 even scarier. It hasn't disappointed at any level. It's a supremely comfortable surface that I love to sleep on. The team at LMA were very patient with me and I'm pleased we stuck it out. Really pleased :)

Purchased in at Latex Mattress Australia Sydney - Mosman Showroom for $10,000.

Support ServicesLatex Mattress AustraliaSend a private message

Thank you for your review, we are so pleased you love your mattress, and the team at LMA!

Deb
DebSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best mattress I have ever slept on

I can’t say enough good things about this mattress! After suffering from neck and shoulder pain for months I am finally waking up pain free! My husband and I also love how we can adjust our mattress to suit our personal comfort with the split king and adjustable base, definitely worth the investment.

Support ServicesLatex Mattress AustraliaSend a private message

Thank you so much for your review Deb, We are so pleased you are no longer waking in pain, what a fantastic result!

The most amazing mattress

Joleeza
Joleezaasked
Pure Indulgence

How much does a Pure Indulgence Supreme Queen cost? I can’t find a price on your website except for a cost per day over 25 years. Why can’t you just give the price if they as good as they sound in the reviews?

Support ServicesLatex Mattress AustraliaSend a private message

Hi Joleeza, each mattress is customised to suit your requirements, could you please give one of our Sleep Specialists a call on 1300 759 859 to discuss.

SlyOne
SlyOneasked
Pure Indulgence

What is the cost of these mattresses?
Such as Pure Indulgence

KateC
KateC

over $8k, however they sometimes give discount so be sure to ask! we managed to get a discount and didn't have to pay that much.

Get an answer from our members and Latex Mattress Australia representatives

Details ·

Features:

• The Latex Mattress Australia Pure Indulgence offers up luxurious comfort, with 7 different zones that support each area of your body as you sleep.
  • A 15cm layer of firm and 100% pure and natural latex helps support your orthopedic wellbeing.
  • It also has 5cm “comfort” layers, which are separated by plush silk pockets to make them extra breathable and better at thermal regulation.
  • You can get these comfort layers in either soft or firm to suit your individual comfort needs.
  • These mattresses are 100% chemical free.
  • This mattress is available in Long Single, King Single, Queen, King, and Super King sizes, and you can even do custom sizing.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers said that this mattress was extremely comfortable, with many saying that it improved their sleep quality immensely.
  • They also said that it held its shape and maintained its firmness over years and even decades.
  • According to reviewers, this mattress also helped with partner disturbance, with users reporting less interrupted sleep with a moving partner.
Compare all 12 Latex Mattress Australia Pure Indulgence
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) $19,995.00$23,995.00$12,495.00$13,495.00
Type LatexLatexLatexLatex
FirmnessExtra Firm/HardExtra Firm/HardExtra Firm/HardExtra Firm/Hard
SizeQueenKingLong SingleKing Single
FeaturesAdjustable Bed Compatible, Handles and Removable CoverAdjustable Bed Compatible, Handles and Removable CoverAdjustable Bed Compatible, Handles and Removable CoverAdjustable Bed Compatible, Handles and Removable Cover
Country of ManufactureAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustralia
Thickness33 cm33 cm33 cm33 cm
Manufacturer Warranty21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)
Compare all 12 Latex Mattress Australia Pure Indulgence

5,231 reviews
Ad
Official Website

David

The heaviest cloud in the world. Highly recommended.

by David on 16 Aug 2022
I never knew a mattress could be so heavy. After getting it up to the top floor I released it from its plastic covering, laying beside it in utter exh... Read full review

IngridR

Love going to bed now, go earlier, because it's so comfortable.

by IngridR on 15 Aug 2022
It's soft, like a cloud, but supportive. Warm and cozy. Kept it's shape really well and is so good for both side sleeping and back sleeping... Read full review

Simon

Best Mattress I've ever had.!!!

by Simon on 14 Aug 2022
I have always suffered back issues and never able to sleep in, until now! Genuinely love our new Sleeping Duck mattress, I always look forward to goin... Read full review