4.9

Helps with partner disturbance

Simon M.
Simon M.Sydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive Pure Indulgence Firm King

Extremely comfortable mattress and excellent customer service

We purchased a King Pure Indulgence and an adjustible base and it is wonderful - extremely comfortable, feels like you're floating when you lie down on it. We've had latex mattresses before, but from other manufacturers - this is so much better. Jane's customer service was excellent, she gave us so much time when we visited the store and checked in to ensure we were up to date with the whole process. We can highly recommend Latex Mattress Australia and Jane. Show details ·  1
Bruce T
Bruce THunter Region, NSW
  Fair Incentive Pure Indulgence Firm King
Barbara C
Barbara CSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive Verified Pure Indulgence Firm King Single

Happy Sleeping

Really loving my new Pure Indulgence Mattress. Very comfortable. Bought the soft firm soft mattress. Quite snuggly while still firm. My back is NOT aching when I get up. Very happy. Show details ·  1
popographer
popographerSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Pure Indulgence Firm Long Single
Frances Tyrell
Frances Tyrell
  Verified Pure Indulgence Firm Double

Wonderful mattresses, wonderful service

We have purchased a queen size and two single latex mattresses from Latex Mattresses Australia and found them to be the most comfortable beds we have ever owned.
Our sleep is luxurious and supportive all at once. The mattresses are double sided and can thus be turned regularly prolonging their useful life.
The service from Latex Mattresses Australia could not have been better or more understanding. 10 out of 10 all round  Show reply
Mel and Karen
Mel and KarenDarling Downs, QLD
  Fair Incentive Pure Indulgence Firm Queen

Love our mattress

We are extremely happy with our new mattress. We have slept well from the first night. We had a latex Mattress for the last 20 years and loved it so when we moved decided to buy another one. Always a restful night. Show details ·  1
Wendy Florence
Wendy Florence
  Fair Incentive Verified Pure Indulgence Firm Queen

I am very happy! I finally chose to 'jump in' and spend 50% more than I had previously ($4,000) It was worth it!

For the previous four years I had Two mattress's - from a well known brand - but after 18 months they had a mini mountain in the middle and a sense of falling off the edge of the mattress if I rolled too close. Not fun for me after major spinal surgery. I am now so very content and secure with my purchase of the Latex Australia Mattress. Show details ·  1
Bec
Bec
  Fair Incentive Pure Indulgence Firm Queen

Plush but pure support

The Pure Indulgence has been perfect for us. Look forward to getting in it every night. My husband used to have to wake up & stretch every morning & now he has no need. He said it has been a transformation Show details ·  1
HSMW
Nancy
Nancy2 posts
  Fair Incentive Pure Indulgence

Sleeping on a cloud

This is the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in. I feel like I am sleeping on a cloud. I have had other latex beds but none of them have felt anywhere near this comfortable. Tanya was an amazing help in our choice. She was very knowledgeable and there was no pressure for us to purchase. I would highly recommend this bed; you won't want to leave it! Show details ·  1
Glenys
GlenysSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts
  Fair Incentive Pure Indulgence Firm Super King

BEST DECISION I EVER MADE

This mattress is the most comfortable I have ever slept on and is worth every cent. Not only do I experience a great nights sleep, but have the added reassurance of a healthy and non toxic mattress. I came home from hospital to this mattress after fracturing my femur and it was a complete god send in that the mattress supported me totally and minimised the pain. I love it so much that I ordered another one for the guest room and I lie on this one to do meditation. Show details ·  1
kellie
kellieCanberra 2600, ACT
  Pure Indulgence Firm King
Edna
EdnaQueensland4 posts
  Fair Incentive Pure Indulgence

Mattress for osteoarthritis

Excellent,softer than pure comfort. Would have bought it first but at the time it wasn’t made in the size I needed. Softness for arthritic joints whilst providing support. I’m extremely pleased with both the mattress and the service provided by the staff with whom I dealt . Show details ·  1
Markus Z.
Markus Z.Farrer 2607, ACT
  Fair Incentive Verified Pure Indulgence Supreme Queen

Perfect support for little and large

My wife and I differ significantly in weight and have always had difficulties with inner spring and foam mattresses. The Pure Indulgence Supreme Queen meets both of our support needs and is the most comfortable mattress we have ever owned. The up front cost is more than defrayed by the longevity of the mattress and getting the right mattress the first time. Show details ·  1

Joleeza
Joleeza · Pure Indulgence

How much does a Pure Indulgence Supreme Queen cost? I can’t find a price on your website except for a cost per day over 25 years. Why can’t you just give the price if they as good as they sound in the reviews?

Latex Mattress Australia
Latex Mattress Australia   DM

Hi Joleeza, each mattress is customised to suit your requirements, could you please give one of our Sleep Specialists a call on 1300 759 859 to discuss.

SlyOne
SlyOne · Pure Indulgence

What is the cost of these mattresses?

Such as Pure Indulgence

KateC
KateC

over $8k, however they sometimes give discount so be sure to ask! we managed to get a discount and didn't have to pay that much.

Features:

• The Latex Mattress Australia Pure Indulgence offers up luxurious comfort, with 7 different zones that support each area of your body as you sleep.
  • A 15cm layer of firm and 100% pure and natural latex helps support your orthopedic wellbeing.
  • It also has 5cm “comfort” layers, which are separated by plush silk pockets to make them extra breathable and better at thermal regulation.
  • You can get these comfort layers in either soft or firm to suit your individual comfort needs.
  • These mattresses are 100% chemical free.
  • This mattress is available in Long Single, King Single, Queen, King, and Super King sizes, and you can even do custom sizing.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers said that this mattress was extremely comfortable, with many saying that it improved their sleep quality immensely.
  • They also said that it held its shape and maintained its firmness over years and even decades.
  • According to reviewers, this mattress also helped with partner disturbance, with users reporting less interrupted sleep with a moving partner.
Compare all Latex Mattress Australia Pure Indulgence listings
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) $23,995$19,995$23,995$19,995
Type LatexLatexLatexLatex
FirmnessFirmFirmExtra Firm/HardExtra Firm/Hard
SizeKingQueenKingQueen
FeaturesAdjustable Bed Compatible, Handles and Removable CoverAdjustable Bed Compatible, Handles and Removable CoverAdjustable Bed Compatible, Handles and Removable CoverAdjustable Bed Compatible, Handles and Removable Cover
Country of ManufactureAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustralia
Thickness33 cm33 cm33 cm33 cm
Manufacturer Warranty21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)