Latitude Financial Car Loans

Latitude Financial Car Loans

Marvin C.

Marvin C.Gippsland, VIC

Outstanding process, from application to settlement

From start to finish, the application process was very smooth.
Lewis (my loan specialist) was both extremely helpful and informative throughout the entire process and was always available if I had any questions.
I would happily recommend both Latitude (and Lewis) to friends and family if they required finance for a vehicle.

Loan Start DateOctober 2019
Car ModelPeugeot 208 A9 Active Automatic

Quick and easy process. Great customer service

Lewis was great to deal with. He explained everything in detail and made the process so easy from start to end. settlement was quick and easy. Lewis helped in everyway possible.

Liam

Liam

Easy to deal with and kept well informed

Karen was great to deal with. She kept me well informed throughout the process and was always ready, willing and able to help. The process was seem less from start to finish with no fuss. Payment was made within hours of settlement.

Loan Start DateOctober 2019

Very dissapointed

Receive a settlement advice 2 weeks ago but then 3rd party informed me that they never receive a payment. Keep on calling and emailing but they always said payment was already made until today that they confirm it was reversed for whatever reason.

Car ModelNissan Navara D40

Seany

Seany

Easy and quick!

The person who organised my loan was absolutely fantastic. She explained things in simple terms and made the process very, very easy from start to finish. Really appreciated the time Latitude took to make this happen.

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Car ModelFord Mondeo MD

Brook

BrookSydney, NSW

Felt very personalised.

10/10 great help in getting the loan. I had the same customer service rep that understood me and help led me through the whole requirement procedure, the experience was good.

Car ModelBMW 1 Series

Mrs B

Mrs BMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great customer service, but a lot of extra information required, and running around for JP witness and hassling payroll

Loan Start DateSeptember 2019
Car ModelFord Focus

Georgia

GeorgiaPerth, WA

So easy

It was so easy to get approval. They were really fast to get back to me with everything. I had my car in 5 days. I would definatly recommend this company!

First class

First class customer service quick and easy no time waisted amazing experience with Vicki and Lewis first class people can not rate there preferences anymore highly thank you for all the hard work

Car ModelNissan Navara

Consultant was very helpful

Lewis Galea, my customer service specialist who handled my transaction was very helpful and was very quick in finalising my application and loan settlement. He was able to settle the loan in 2 days

Loan Start DateSeptember 2019
Car ModelMitsubishi ASX XC LS

Karen in the Car Loan Dept.

She was outstanding ..always on top and in constant contact with us..particularly this was a private sale so a few docs have to be fwd. I'm in Sales and service with 20yrs in the same employ and this was above and beyond.. thanks Karen..we love our car ..
Mike

Loan Start DateAugust 2019
Car ModelNissan Murano

Excellent service

Easy application through online, quick response through email and phone. Step by step guidance which made the loan application very smooth and very friendly staff which added to excellent service.

Latitude Financial
Jules. ALatitude Financial

Hi Sujan, it is lovely to hear that you experienced excellent service with us, and the guidance and support throughout added to the level of professionalism. Kind regards, Jules

Thanks Latitude bought my first car.

The customer service was pretty awesome very helpful throughout the process. Even matched the interest rate with a competitor. The document submission was very easy and the customer service person was really helpful in getting the proper documentation ready.

Car ModelHonda Jazz GF VTi Automatic
Latitude Financial
Jules. ALatitude Financial

Hi Venkat, thank you for this feedback and congratulations on purchasing your first car! We are glad you found the application process easy and our customer specialists were helpful! Kind regards, Jules

BRONWYN

BRONWYNPeel, WA

Outstanding results

Excellent customer service. Excellent communication would recommend to friends and family. The process went smoothly and fast. Excellent work Latitude car loans for exceptional work in gaining me financial services.

Loan Start DateJuly 2019

Simple & a reasonable interest rate

Vicki Bec was extremely helpful and very professional in all aspects. She was prompt with all email & telephone calls etc. I highly applaud her. Motor loans need to be added to Latitude app ASAP though.

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Could not be happier. And for real honest

All up with latitude l was very happy very easy meaning I was straight with them and vice versa. And best thing it was all a call away or hands free.

Loan Start DateJuly 2019
Car ModelVW scirocco R line

Michelle C.

Michelle C.Sydney, NSW

Easy process with lovely customer service

Karen Kay looked after my husband and I.
Most professional, kind and genuine sales loan person . I have recommended already your company to so many people and yet none of them new your did personal or car loans.
So very satisfied, and I love my new Toyota Kluger
Many thanks

Loan Start DateJune 2019
Car ModelToyota Kluger GSU50R Grande AWD

Two thumbs up!

Thanks so much for helping me out with my refinance. Quick, helpful and easy to understand. Everything was explained in simple terms and I’ve actually ended up better off. Thanks again, highly recommended

Bekk

BekkQueensland, 4670

Ripped us off

They told me they could pay of my existing car loan and add that amount to the new car loan so we would only have one low loan to pay of. Now we have to high loans to pay of and she said the repayments would be less then my old one technically they are more and the same interest rate which she said was going to also be lower then our original loan which it isn't. Then when I called she flat out lied to me saying she never said any of what she told me.

Car loan with better rates than Banks

Easy to apply and finalize , very helpful people, great very competitive interest rate with a variety of ways to repay,prompt settlement

See all Latitude Financial Loans reviews