Latitude Financial Car Loans

Latitude Financial Car Loans

3.3

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (26) · Variable Rate (1) · Line of Credit (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term5.36 years (25)
Matthew S.

Matthew S.Darling Downs, QLD

Customer service below average

Was asked to resend my documents in 3 times as they lost them 3 times. Also called in 2 days in a row to be told no one had been assigned to my loan application a week after I had applied for it. Wouldn't recommend. Giving 2 stars since they waived the establishment fee

Loan Start DateAugust 2020
Car ModelHolden Colorado 7 / Trailblazer

Worst customer service and far from transparent

I called because I noticed I was being charged interest more often than I thought was right. I spoke to someone and was hung up on, I was not rude, I was just asking how often interest was supposed to be taken from my account. She could not give me a straight answer so when asking the question yet again she hung up on me.
So disappointing to be dealing with these faceless uncaring companies.

ChelleR

ChelleRSouth East Queensland, QLD

TERRIBLE COMPANY!!

I called to to confirm fees that I was charged on my car loan account. Was transferred to an Indian call centre with terrible reception service and an incredibly rude rep, who hung up on me! Make sure you call the Australian Financial Ombudsman, they've been helpful in sorting out issues with this useless company. Go somewhere else, I will NEVER use Latitude again.

Loan Start DateApril 2019

KarloSydney Surrounds, NSW

This is perfect thanks thanks to Latitute

Great I’m happy I am satisfied thank you Latitute you are one of the best companies ever and if I know anyone to be recommended to Car Lon’s will refer you thank you

Loan Start DateMay 2019

Rodney P.

Rodney P.

Trying to Get payOut Letter sent

What a nightmare from January 2020 still today being June still waiting on letter to be sent to my insurance company most time spent on 1 phone call waiting was 2hours then I capfuls not here them you are a joke company and will never come back and worn others to stay away

Loan TypeLine of Credit
Loan Start DateOctober 2019
Scott

ScottVictoria

Lattitude are great.

Brilliant customer service always more than happy to help and come to an agreement that works well for both parties. Had no unexpected costs and very satisfied with speedy service would highly recommend.

Loan Start DateMarch 2018
Car ModelHSV Clubsport Z-Series

Mark M.

Mark M.South East Queensland, QLD

Current situation

Took months to get a reply to hardship
Interest rate should drop to suit current rates in this crap covid time
Not tgat happy with service at all will look around

Car ModelHolden Commodore VE
Dino

DinoPerth

Increase my loan. I now have paid this company $15,000.00 extra. 4 years of hell. Still have not knocked the loan down.

they bully you treat you like scum. Huge extra costs for m $15,000.00 extra for my loan being paying it for over 3 years now and still above $32,000.00. No respect and false avertising

Loan Start DateOctober 2016
Mike S.

Mike S.Perth, WA

Latitude were great.

When we were struggling for vehicle finance Latitude were able to help with a good interest rate and suggestions on how to keep the repayments low. They kept us informed during the process and made things easy.

Loan Start DateMay 2020
Car ModelToyota Kluger GSU50R Grande

Lucky N.

Lucky N.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best service

Never disappointed with the great service i got and the experience will recommend people to go foward for a car or personal loan quick and better service easy way to get a loan .

Loan Start DateJanuary 2016
Car ModelMercedes-Benz A-Class

Chris R.

Chris R.South East Queensland, QLD

Worst finance company

Car was stolen it settled and then slug me with extra costs no email no phone call just a bill that arrived 2 weeks after the due date? Terrible service when you call them takes an hour to get through to someone to tell you they don’t have access to financial records worst company ever!!!!!

Awesome happy attitude

Everything went absolutely perfect.. had the lovely Rebecca from start to finish, helping me out with all.my paper work.. she made it very simple and easy for me. Keep up the awesome work Bec's !!

T.Baker

T.BakerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst loan company with illogical criteria

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Fantastic allowed me to get the car I wanted

Great customer service ...Lewis was very easy to converse and very attentive to my needs , explained in plain English.... with no unexpected costs ...so happy with our dealings with Lattitide

Mr cactus

Mr cactusSouth East Queensland, QLD

Go to a bank, avoid lattitude.

My vehicle was written off so my insurer contacted lattitude For a payout figure and It took over a week to get, I missed out on a Fantastic vehicle because they stuffed me around for so long, they sent my insurer 4 wrong emails to respond too which delayed everything, they love taking your money but won’t do anything to help the early finalisation of the loan, just avoid these muppets, go to a bank do the smart thing, interest rates with lattitude are insane, I paid $26000 for a $12000, oh and don’t expect to speak to any Australians it’s just a constant phonecall saying ‘what, excuse me, can u repeat that, and lots of sorry sir the line is bad, just avoid at all costs people.

Hilary Greig

Hilary Greig

Need a paper based option.

Obtaining the loan approval through a broker was easy. The frustrating part was the hours it took from the time the loan was sent to compliance to receiving the final approval. I ended up paying for the car on my credit card and the car yard refunded me the following week. The broker was 100 yards away from the car yard, a paper based option would have been much easier in my case, especially as the recredit on my card didn’t show up in my account for 6 days and I was worried the car yard had put $’s into wrong account.

Keith w

Keith w

Near Impossible to get Latitude to do the right thing.

Bert N.

Bert N.South East Queensland, QLD

Karen Kay was very helpful and patient. A quick and easy way to access finance at a reasonable interest rate.

Customer service was great. All costs and payment schedule we're reasonable and transparent. Karen helped me through the paper work maze. She also responded to all my phone calls and emails quickly.

Loan Start DateDecember 2019
Car ModelHolden Trax TJ LS
Marvin C.

Marvin C.Gippsland, VIC

Outstanding process, from application to settlement

From start to finish, the application process was very smooth.
Lewis (my loan specialist) was both extremely helpful and informative throughout the entire process and was always available if I had any questions.
I would happily recommend both Latitude (and Lewis) to friends and family if they required finance for a vehicle.

Loan Start DateOctober 2019
Car ModelPeugeot 208 A9 Active Automatic

Quick and easy process. Great customer service

Lewis was great to deal with. He explained everything in detail and made the process so easy from start to end. settlement was quick and easy. Lewis helped in everyway possible.

See all Latitude Financial Loans reviews