Latitude Financial Car Loans

See the Best Car Loans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Latitude Financial

Changed terms and conditions around early termination fees just weeks after the contract had been signed.

It was horrible, no sympathy no reasoning. Yes I will now experience extra costs upon exiting this loan. I am not satisfied at all. I will do everything I can to make sure anyone I know does not deal with lattitude.

Wayne
WayneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Deceitful...

I had a few payments to go when I received a letter stating that an early payout would incur a $795 early payment fee. The Latitude Rep at the initial meeting stated that early payout would equate to a few dollars per week for the remainder of the term. Avoid them as there are much better options out there. There are many hidden fees on top of the incredibly high interest rates.

Stace
Stace

Cannot provide customer service because they disconnect their call after being on hold for an hour

Customer service has been rubbish. Every time I ring I have someone that disconnects the call. Then they tell me my loan is increasing with each payment made. Call centre staff are rude and have no idea about finance or how to read their own statements. Information on my own loan has to be through their call centre and then you have to wait a minimum of 48 hours for a computer generated statement that they can see on screen when they give you misleading information on the phone when they do actually take your call and that's IF they actually send it. Steer well clear of this company if you can. I am in the process of refinancing and they can't even give a correct payout figure.

Crap client service not answering the call/phone

No service at all, not returning you calls, not sending statements, but if you stop paying then they call you to tell you that you will now be charged more money. Lol stop the direct debit and then they can take the car for all that I care or see me in court

Tracy S.
Tracy S.Central West, NSW

Don't touch them with a 10 foot pole

Complete lack of transparency and love making you jump through hoops. My personal information was entered incorrectly at the beginning of the loan, and trying to get this fixed has been an ordeal, being sent back and forth between different departments - and all I wanted was a statement (yes, you have to personally request this, there is no way to view this on your own) so that I can pay this loan out and escape them.

Bryan Duggan
Bryan DugganPerth, WA

Scammers

I declined to enter a contract and was assured that because of my decision my credit score would not be impacted however it was significantly. Also lied to about contract information as they wanted my house as equity against a minimal car loan which I refused as only expressed interest in the % on repayments which was more than double what I found with a legitimate company who also didn't want any equity due to my circumstances and excellent credit score prior to these thugs lying through their teeth. Absolute disgrace that a company can operate like this. Regardless of time or cost to myself this will be rectified.

Jeff
Jeff

High Interest Rates, Terrible Customer Serivce

They have terrible interest rates and even worse customer service. I was with them for 9 months and never once received any communication by post or email. I rang them, was on hold for 20 minutes only to discover that you must call them every-time you want a statement, and you guessed it wait 20+ minutes on hold. They have no electronic means of you checking your own account and don't send out statements unless you ring and ask them. I'm on hold again now, it's been 21 minutes so far, still waiting. I am trying to find out if they have stopped my directed debit as I've had the loan paid out and re-financed with someone who can actually look after their customers.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
rachelandscotty
rachelandscottyQueensland

Shocking service

Was approved for loan but trying to get statements from them is like pulling out teeth, can never get hold of them and they have now started pulling extra payments out of my account without contacting me even though I am months ahead on my payments! Have found a website to make a complaint https://www.afca.org.au/

Poor customer service

Worse company ever. Very high interest rate and poor customer service. They never send you statements and still refuse to send statement out even if you request one . I phoned them on three different occasions requesting for my motor loan statement and they never sent me my statement. I will never recommend this financial company to anyone.

Beware

Was approved for a loan and was told the money would be in my account within days! Organised a car even put deposit down then find out days later there was a slight issue on there side ! which then they tell me the loan was unsuccessful until i give more documents and too even get car insurance on the car before I purchase it! How can that be done if the cars not mine yet ! Seriously I would not even tell my worst enermy too get a loan from these idiots ! They have no idea !!! No phones skills either ! I could go all day !! But waste of my time !!!!!!!

Absolute crap

Don’t ever get a loan with these guys do yourself a favour and save the hassle they don’t care about you they just want to bleed you dry. I couldn’t stress it enough stay away from these people

WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT GET A MOTOR LOAN WITH THESE PEOPLE

Oly
OlySydney, NSW

Terrible in every way

Jay
Jay

Just need 1 statement sent- 24-48 hours?

Looking for 1 proof of balance statement. Advised it would be 24-48 hours but I need it urgently. Disgusting customer service. No care in the world. I needed urgently and they knew this. But didn't even lift a finger to help expedite it. Yuck

Matt bell