Laurastar S4

Laurastar S4

S4A, S4E

Bill C

Bill CGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ironing is a treat with the latest Laurastar(S4a)

Our last Laurastar lasted 13 years, we were going to get it serviced - but told it needed a big repair($650 approx) from the technician at Laurastar.
Decided to trade it in and get the latest one - S4a, shown all the features about it in the show room, great!
Bought it, used it the next day and it was a treat to use it and very easy ironing, all different types of materials - great, as well the steam operation perfect.
So a great purchase again, and hopefully it will last a long time again as the previous one.

Purchased in February 2019 at Laurastar for $1,874.00.

Safety
Product is used: Weekly
Clothing Material Cotton
Laurastar S.Laurastar

Hi Bill thanks for the comments, and loyalty to the brand

This is our second Laurastar

Had one for 14 years. The darned thing would not die and I so yearned for the latest model. The new one has been a pleasure and the latest innovations have meant delicates and hard to iron items are now even easier to make perfect. Once you have had one of these irons with its easy to fold and store board you can never go back.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Laurastar S.Laurastar

Hello Bruce, thanks for the comments and your loyalty to the brand and our business, we appreciate the support. regards Dino

Too early to tell

I bought this as I do a lot of ironing of bed linen for my Airbnb's so it has been awesome using the Laurastar for that purpose. It has cut down my ironing time by half and so far I am pleased with the results. It is a little cumbersome to maneuver but only time will tell the rest.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

thanks Kiki,

Great ironing machine but be careful it can be dangerous.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Laurastar S.Laurastar

Hi LPP thanks for the comments, we would be happy to explain/train you on how to fold it, you can visit one of our showrooms or we can send a video. We are here to help
regards Dino

A great product UNTIL you require a spare part, and you do not live next door to the so-called facto

Date PurchasedDec 2005

Hi Lolwy ELec how was the follow up support ? Would like to hear back
thanks Dino

Keltec

KeltecGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Product!

We had our S4 for about 4 years before we handed it down to my brother and purchased a Laurastar Lift. When they tell you that the product cuts your ironing time in half, it really does! Not only that, but I can quickly steam a suit jacket before I head out without having to actually stuff it up :)

Date PurchasedMay 2012

thanks Keltec
regards Dino MD

Amazing ironing system! Couldn't work with anything less...

The ironing system works extremely well on all fabrics, even the most delicate, thanks to the protective soul plate which is super easy to put on and pull off. I love the 2-speed blower and vacuum system. Very satisfied with the streaming capabilities. The only thing I think needs improvement is the capacity of the water tank. It seems to run out quite frequently.

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Laurastar S.Laurastar

Hello Ebs, thanks for the review. We look forward to being of service in the future
regards Dino MD

The wife has fallen in love...again

Versatile,proficient,does the job in one stroke without having to double back as you often have to with more standard irons.
The reverse airflow provides additional applications and looking forward to cutting down on some of the dry cleaning bills.
It’s expensive but if you’re going to take time to do a chore you may as well have a really good appliance to work with

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Laurastar S.Laurastar

Hi Austin Powers, we appreciate your review.

Best Ironing I have ever done

I love my Laurastar, it is the best ironing machine I have ever used and is great across a number of fabrics.
I see some other people have mentioned that the board is heavy, this is to be expected as it is a steam station so it has to make large quantities of steam and hold a lot of water. I leave mine up all the time so that I can iron at any time. It heats up very quickly and the tank lasts a long time before refills. Excellent for pure cotton sheets, pillow cases etc and also delicates such as silk.

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Laurastar S.Laurastar

Hi Wen, thanks for your review and we look forward to being of service as required
Have a great weekend.
cheers Dino MD

Superbly better than conventional irons

This is our second unit my wife loves it. Negative would be the unit is very heavy and not as easy to manage as demonstrated. Having said that it's ironing capabilities are great. Good steam flow and takes all the work out of ironing. It's cut our ironing time in half.

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Laurastar S.Laurastar

Hi Graham thanks for your review. We can show you an easy way to fold the iron, it takes a little getting used to. Please make contact with us for further assistance

My 2nd best friend

Good iron but not always get perfect result
Unit very heavy
Good for tshirts with logo
Good size ironing board , accessories over priced
Not sure if I have to have unit serviced
Sometimes heavy fabric eg jeans do not always get out wrinkles l may be doing something wrong.
Overall ok

Date PurchasedAug 2016
Laurastar S.Laurastar

Seeing myself ironing every thing I can find !

I found Fantastic results with the Viscose trousers, Cotton work craps, Hemp shirts and Brushed cotton pyjamas I ironed. It is certainly gentle on the garments that I have ironed so far and I found incredible results with the steam and the sucking feature made the seams so crisp !

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Laurastar S.Laurastar

Hi Taan, very pleased you shared your thoughts. We are here to help if you need anything
Regards Dino MD

It’s more than just an iron!

Great on all fabrics and makes ironing a real pleasure. Steaming capabilities are impressive, easy to maintain and clean. All round awesome unit!

Easy to operate and and only need two fingers to iron! I think I’ll find it hard to go back to a conventional iron after using the Laurastar.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Hi Papa Bear of 3, thanks for taking the time to put on a review
Regards Dino MD

KAY C.

KAY C.Southwest, VIC

So good!

I love that you can iron anything without having to change settings all the time. The finish is always crisp. I don't think I could go back to a normal to a normal iron. In fact this is my second Laura Star iron. They are a pleasure to use. Love it!

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
Laurastar S.Laurastar

Hi Kay C thanks we love hearing from our loyal customers

Mim

MimPerth

This is perfect

I love it to bits, wouldn't have anything else. Best thing ever invented. For anyone that has to iron a lot of men's shirts, go and buy one of these machines, they are a must have ! It is great for delicate items, just use the protective metal cover. Makes Ironing a dream.

Date PurchasedDec 2014
Laurastar S.Laurastar

Hi Mim, thanks for your review
We appreciate the time taken. regards Dino MD

Mike

Mike

Great combination

Great combination of iron and steam, ease of operation and simplicity amazing. The time saving along with the range of garments that can be accommodated makes weekly ironing and preparation for work a breeze. What did we ever do without it. The set-up, storage and versatility of the Laurastar makes the difference.

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Laurastar S.Laurastar

thanks Mike, nice to hear from you

Roberta

RobertaTemplestowe

I just love ironing

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Laurastar S.Laurastar

Hi Roberta thanks for the positive comments
sorry the late reply

Spur

SpurPerth

2nd one wouldn’t get another

This is our second Laurastar steam station. We replaced the first one because it would have been too expensive to fix. I didn’t want a second one but husband really wanted another. It went well for a while but then the fan in the board stopped working properly, and now it keeps blowing out our power in the house. We have 3 phase power so it shouldn’t happy unless there is a fault which sets off the safety switch. The other downside is that it is too heavy to move around so I have to have it set up all the time. Not a problem if you have a spare room like we do but certainly a consideration.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

I love my Laura Star ..but

My Laura Star just stops making steam after about an hour of ironing I clean it our religiously
It was serviced at 6 months for the same reason but they didn't find an issue....It is very frustrating. As I really do love the iron but feeling disappointed at the moment.

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Laurastar S.Laurastar

Hi Carol we would be very pleased to help you, can you call Anne on 03 9894 1400 for assistance
thanks Dino MD

KathCanberra

Regrettable

Purchased in August 2015, went well for the first year although it ruin some of my delicate clothes, after that it all went down hill. Emailed Head Office, they did call and said someone would come pick it up for servicing, nearly a year later I'm still waiting. I don't want it at all now and regret spending my hard earned savings that I haven't been able to use for nearly a year now. Ideally I would like it collected with some reimbursement but don't like my chances.

Date PurchasedAug 2015