Lawn Bowls Online

2.0

Trevor C

Trevor CMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great price and service

Ordered a set of Dreamline XG and Ashley was very helpful and they arrived in quick time and by far the cheapest price by a long way, would not hesitate to use them again.

Peter

PeterPerth, Western Australia

Good Service

Although first interaction was short and sweet by email (Picking which Bowl Emblem) a bit vague further emails were quick and helpful.Delivery was fast Ie Ordered on a Wednesday and delivered to W.A on the following Friday.
Thankyou very much

Judy

JudyHobart, TAS

Service was excellent

Our ladies needed new indoor bowls & because they wanted blue it wouldn't let me change the colour online. A quick email to Ashley & they were ordered through email. An email a week later to check that we had received our bowls. Thanks Ashley for the prompt replies to emails.

Dean

DeanNorth Queensland, QLD

Great service and a great price

I was looking to buy a set of Dreamline XG bowls from a local bowls shop in Townsville, North Qld. After looking online for pricing I rang to check the availability and they told me they wanted $680 - $720 !!!!
Placed an order with Lawn Bowls Online on Thursday and had them arrive in Townsville the following Wednesday. Saved over $100 and got them in 3 working days.
Brilliant service Ashley.

Dennis C

Dennis CDarwin, NT

Very satisfied!!

Ordered Henselite bowls and a case from Lawn Bowls Online. The next day Ashley informed me of a delay from Henselite, not a problem for me. She kept me informed of the progress of my order and the goods turned up as she indicated. Great service, I hope these guys succeed in improving on the previous owner's performance.

Liz

LizGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No Refund

Ordered a pair of bowling shoes, they did not arrive. Sent an email finally receiving a reply 1 week later stating they were on back order. Told them I no longer wanted the item as I needed it before then so purchased else where. 2 weeks later received an invoice via email and that the item had been received. No item had been received or even sent. This was august 2018 and I am still trying to get a refund and now it is under new management. Would never order off them again and would not recommend their service at all.

I would like to say that there are new owners who have refunded my monies and to this I say thank you.

Robert

RobertMid West, WA

No delivery

Ordered a bowling arm on
17th January 2018; never received.
several emails to and fro but my questions where not answered and 12 months later still no delivery.
Was not offered a refund either

Mick

MickMorphett Vale

I Have Finally Received my Refund

Deal with them at your peril. My order, which was never received after payment (13 NOV 18), has finally been resolved now with a refund.

Maybe it will get better, who knows, I wish them well.

Mark

MarkArmadale

Very poor service

Still not received correct item since Nov. 2018, Item was sent back to manufacture, asked for a refund still no reply after 5 emails sent, now given up.
I would not even give 1 star if I could.

Happy customer

The new owners are Good people to deal with. Prompt service and will refer them on to other bowlers. Thank you.
Roberto De Pieri

Brian

BrianLEETON

Great bowling bag

Great service the bag i ordered wasn't available so upgraded to a better one at the same price, arrived so fast by post would recommend anyone to buy from here

Mel

MelPerth

Great service and prompt delivery.

Ordered a new bowls bag just before Christmas as my old one died. Although a busy holiday period I received it before Christmas in perfect condition. Would recommend them highly.

Ladies bowls shoes

Hi,
I ordered a pair of bowls shoes for my wife for xmas 2018.
I placed the order online a week before xmas and was hoping they would arrive in time.
Well to my surprise they arrived with time to spare.
I cannot thank Ashley and Lawn Bowls Online enough for their service and letting me know when the shoes were dispatched.
Going on my first dealing I would recommend.

Spye72

Spye72Melbourne

Big improvement with new owner

This business has a new owner & things have changed dramatically for the better. Ashley is responsive, honest & takes responsibility - even for problems that existed under the previous ownership. I ordered a new bag early Sept & followed up with the previous owner many times. Once Ashley came on board, he was able to troubleshoot the issue & the item was made available to me.
The business is definitely heading in the right direction now.

Phil

PhilMelbourne

Thank-you

I ordered a set of bowls from Lawn Bowls Online as they were the cheapest I could find. The next day I received an e-mail confirming my order with an approximate delivery date. The delivery was slightly delayed due to issues with the supplier however I was kept well informed with regular updates via e-mail and phone. Thank-you to the team for the excellent service.

Fiona

FionaAlkimos

Disgusting Service

I ordered a bag for my husband over 12 months ago. They took my money but never provided the goods. Im only writing this review when I saw how badly others have been treated. Do not buy here...major scam. I contacted them several times but to no avail. I let this go due to personal issues at the time but please do not trust these people. You will not get your goods.

This Company Should Be Shutdown

Ordered and paid for a Henselite Bowls Bag 06th August and here I am still waiting (15-11-18). A mystery person answered my first couple of emails saying that there was a back log on this item. Some houses can be built in less than 3 months. I have since sent numerous emails asking for a refund which they refuse to reply or even acknowledge.

Mumma Bear

Mumma BearSurfers Paradise

No response - no goods

I ordered some goods in October - my Visa has been debited and no goods no response - I will be contact my bank to receive a refund.

Denise R

Denise RTasmania

DO NOT BUY FROM Lawn Biwls Online

Looks like nothing has changed these people take your money & do not send the goods. Six months ago I had the same experience as many others, ordered a pair of bowls shoes which never arrived. Despite numerous emails assuring me they would be sent, I ended up doing a disputed transaction with Visa & they refunded me my money, hopefully they got their money back from these unethical people.

No delivery.

Ordered and paid for products, have asked via email about the order two weeks ago, told it was being posted out that week, still waiting.