Lawpath

See the Best Legal Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Lawpath

• Rates and Fees

Thank you Lawpath for part of my business registration

It’s very essay to register company and business with lawpath without charge any extra money very good customer service
Very good accountant manager once again thank you I strongly recommend lawpath

Michael T.
Michael T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ryan Tan, great consultant for onboarding

Ryan was professional and prompt with enquiries and followed up in a timely manner.

My experience signing up to lawpath was made easy and seamless due to his effectiveness and communication

John
JohnVictoria

Deceived on first interaction

Offered one free document on their site. spent 15 minutes creating it only to be then told I had to pay $199 to download it.
Why can't vendors ( especially legal vendors) be up-front and honest?

Professional, Prompt & Efficient

Great Product delivered seamlessly by a professional team. Will be moving our other entities across to this service. I made an error in my instructions and it was not a problem for them to redo the work and resubmit.

SNK
SNKSydney, NSW

Simple, fast, accurate

Great service by the Lawpath team. Just used their company renewal service. It was proactive (they alerted me), simple steps, all done and arranged for me to check and sign, all paid up from my account, and renewal confirmation emailed to me. All done from my phone!

Navigating the Lawpath software with Pav as the guide

Pav was very patient and very helpful. I gained a much better appreciation of how to use the software, but will need further assistance, as questions arise, while working my way through the company requirements.

Extremely Helpful

I was very impressed with the level of support I received from Khang. He went through all the legal documents with me and explained the entire process. He sorted all the documents and helped me to understand each of them. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone willing to start their own company.

dezzy16

Can't delete your own account very Dodgy

You can't delete your own account without contacting them. This is very dodgy especially considering that they are in the legal profession. They will also spam call and text you.

dezzy16

I was spammed by phone calls and a text message on the free account within one day. There is also no self-option to unsubscribe or delete your free account. Very dodgy practices.

Georgia M.LawpathSend a private message

Thanks Dezzy. We have taken this feedback on board and look to making Lawpath a better product for all moving forward.

All Aussie Bite Eze
All Aussie Bite EzeHunter Region, NSW

OMG what a godsend this company is

I cannot believe just how helpful and quick this company is. I dealt with Chloe and could not fault her helpfulness and professionalism in anyway. I had to make several changes - my fault - and nothing was a problem. Have already recommended Lawpath to others.

Extremely helpful

Sorted everything out and helped with documents and details of filings. Made relevant suggestions which were very helpful. Easy to understand the process, I would recommend this to any other owner.

Stephanie
StephanieSydney, NSW

Helped me setup my business with ease!!!

Lawpath made setting up my business super easy! They guided me the whole way and ensure I understood all of the legal jargon scattered on the internet that confused me.

Would definitely recommend using lawpath if you are about to start your business journey!

Volkan Demircan
Volkan DemircanSydney, NSW

Professional & Helpful

LawPath has been a great option for our company. Very convenient, especially in a pandemic. It has been wonderful support by the LawPath team - Thank you again for your assistance.

Brett
BrettGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good customer service

Requested help with a basic subcontractor agreement and received 2 quotes. Chose the one offering 2 revisions to the agreement for approx $1300 as there were bound to be some terms that changed. Seemed reputable, had previously good reviews, and her terms matched what was needed.

When the time for revisions came there was a misunderstanding about what constitutes an amendment, and revision and a brand new piece of work.

In the end lawpath worked out to split the difference and refund 50%. Excellent engagement and customer service saved what would otherwise have been a negative experience.

JJJ
JJJGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Top service

Jamie was so lovely! She was super patient and insightful. Helpful every step of the way. Never thought an appointment regarding law would be so smooth and enjoyable...Until today! Great experience!

Awesome service

Parv was great at explaining all the features on Law Path. Very happy with my experience in using law path. I will most definitely use Law Path again thanks to Parv.