3.8

3.5

Anonymous
Anonymous4 posts

Save Money and Stress - can’t recommend georgie and the plans enough

I set up my company with Georgie she was very knowledgable and she really simplified the process! She recommended getting legal advice prior to registration and i am so glad i did - signing up to the legal advice plan saved me money, not only prior to registration process but has saved me thousands in the few months i’ve been on it. I can’t recommend Georgie and Lawpath Services Enough
Dawood
Dawood

Best Salesperson and Subscription

The lawpath staff Georgie was very helpful and supportive. She understood my business’s requirements and provided me the relevant services that fits my situation. I highly recommend Georgie.
Susanne
SusannePerth, WA3 posts

Do not use this company

After the trial period i wanted to delete my account and contacted them multiple times. When you try to online it doesn't let you and they charged me for a year subscription even though I contacted them multiple times. Now I need to work out how to deregister my business, abn and address as they did it its virtually impossible for me to access or change. Do not use this company.
Tom
TomGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unethical scammers, do not use

Do not use this company, they are unethical and scammers. They dupe people into paying for documents when they are advertised free, and get people stuck on long term subscriptions which they can not cancel!
John Lombardo
John Lombardo

Major part of my business's toolkit

- Lawpath provides peach of mind that all legal and compliance components of a business are in strong hands
Ahmed
AhmedGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fast and Simple

LawPath team is highly talented. They helped to setup the company and provided all available tools to make the journey easy Show reply
Rates and Fees
Elaine
Elaine2 posts

A thankyou to a great staff memberJamie-lee

Not very often I have the pleasure of working with someone who not only knows their job but has the patience to do it
Jamie-lee was a great help
Gerhard S.

Tony N.Perth, WA
Rushdhi F.
Rushdhi F.

Don’t fall into this

Absolute scam no use at all all they want is your money
Damian Laidler
Damian Laidler

Having excellent support staff and a slick website gives me a virtual location while establishing the business. Thank you, Lawpath
Richard
Richard

E-Signing - Need an autofill feature

Happy that Lawpath provides an ASIC agency service and reminds when it is time for annual compliance and solvency certificates. However it would much more useful if when logging into the Account the document automatically filled in the company details rather than that needing to be manually inserted. This is especially problematic when you have multiple companies and have to then recall which company you are meant to be signing for!
Lam Phan