LED Lenser P Series

LED Lenser P Series Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for LED Lenser? Claim your listing.
Brian T.
Brian T. · P Series

What order for assembly

Dallas Reed
Dallas Reed

I would not purchase another one and would advise friends accordingly. The reason charging via a magnetized coupling is hopeless. The magnetism is so weak it requires an elastic band to hold it in place and even then it remains a sensitive connection. When I complained ro the manufacturers I got no reply. So much for a poorly designed expensive product

Anon
Anon · P Series

Anyone have a fix for unreliable LED Lenser torches? I’m on the verge of giving up on them and buying Maglite instead.

Unreliability is worse than not having a torch at all.

I have two LED Lenser torches - P7.2 and P5R.

Both are good - when they work, which is not a given.

P7.2: I have to hit it against my leg or hand or turn the rear cap to a very certain position for it to come on. What exactly that position is I have no idea.

Perhaps it’s related to the phase of the moon, wind speed or whether I’m facing NNW?

P5R: a gift. Was working well, bright but suddenly became unreliable, after only a few short uses.

Have changed the lock / unlock position several times and it doesn’t seem to make a difference. Do I need to be facing SSE for this torch to work?

Can’t find any fixes online.

The unreliability is making me really think twice about this brand.

I really need something to work when I need it to, as the work is very time-sensitive, involving animal rescue.

rob
rob · P Series

need the measurements of the P17 to make a pouch as the original pouch is stuffed , 320 mm long with a 31.5mm shaft but my question is what is the diameter of the lamp end and length of this?

ricknet
ricknet

Hi Rob, I have the P7, which has a narrower shaft but flares 10mm extra for the reflector. Looking at the photos of the P17, It looks to have the same flare shape and would possibly increase on the shaft by 10-12mm.

Select a listing for your question
LED Lenser P Series