Lee Jeans

Good Style Of Jeans

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Consumer rights

Consumer rightsHunter Region, NSW

Lee online sent me stained shorts and had to chase the refund once returned

Lee online sent me light blue denim shorts with a big brown stain on them. Very disrespectful, obviously don’t care about repeat customers. I returned them to Lee, after paying for a postage bag myself (no refund from Lee for that), Lee paid the return postage.

More than 15 business days passed and had still not received the refund as per Lee return policy, waited a couple more days before contacting Lee, about 17 business days since returned, received the refund that night in my bank account. My Lee account showed return status complete, at least 4 business days before making contact.

Product AppearanceAs advertised
Roger

RogerNew South Wales

Accepting Money For What They Can't Supply.

If there was a minus Zero rating, I would give them that!
Purchased a pair of black stretch regular jeans online on May 30 (Order No: BNSORID0002363) ten days ago...item has never arrived.
Can't speak to anyone get a refund because their 1800 number is ALWAYS busy no matter what time of day you try, with the only response received online being generic advising me to wait 3-5 days for delivery after purchase.
A sad day indeed for those in question.

Find out how Lee Jeans compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Oh Lee! What Did You Do With My Jeans?

I've worn Lee jeans for decades -- as long as I can remember! Always my go-to jeans. A pair would last for years. Less than a year ago I bought 2 more pair for everyday casual wear. Within months the rear belt loops tore out. Sewed them back in with backer denim. Not much later, holes appeared where the rear pocket corners attach. Last week I was getting out of the car and the denim ripped just to the inside of my wallet pocket ... about 6" long. Lee jeans used to be great! It appears that they have gone to a thinner, much-less quality denim. Alas! No more Lee jeans for me!

Ella

EllaMelbourne

Online ordering a genuine disgrace

As said by someone below - took my money and then an entire WEEK after I am notified there was insufficient stock. This was frustrating enough. So I ordered in a different colour. 4 days later and the exact same thing!!! Honestly how bloody hard can it be to sort out your website. Fuming because since all this time passed with all their stuff ups, my size has sold out in all colours. So not only is it unacceptable inventory management but the time it takes to even notify you of the issue is unacceptable.

Online order couldnt be fulfilled

Bought a pair of denim shorts on boxing day, online website stated it was in stock, but now 3 days later they send an email saying its unavailable. Bloody update your inventory levels.

Rach

RachMelbourne

Too long & zip pops out

I bought a pair of high licks black gold Lee jeans. I wanted skinny leg, jet black jeans. I am 165cm (average height) but the jeans are crazy long. I was already disappointed that i'd have to spend the time and money to get them taken up (after spending $150 already!!) but then i found out they can't taper them - so they are the right length but no longer skinny jeans. I'll stick to top shop now who recognises the need to release pants for people with different heights (real women).

H. A.

H. A.Newcastle

Don't last

I bought black Lee high licks super skinny jeans earlier this year. I have worn them maybe 15-20 times and washed them about 4 times (on a gentle cycle, cold wash with dark colours, inside out). Unfortunately, the colour has faded and has white lines on the jeans and the material itself feels worn. I expect jeans at this price point to last a lot longer. I would not recommend these jeans.

Faith

Faith

They have a manufacturing smell and stain everything I wear

They have stained my favourite top after I washed them 5 times to remove the strong smell. I have been only able to mask the smell and wore them today for a few hours. Now my favourite top is stained with the dye run from the jeans. Never will I purchase Lee jeans again.

Denim quality

I bought two pairs of Lee riders in a black stretch, they were fantastic.
Then I bought two more pairs, exact same product code from the same store I got the first two pairs from.
They are terrible, attract lint and the denim quality is terrible, so thin.
Not sure I will buy them again.

Laroed

LaroedPerth

mis-matched sizing

I tried on the Hi-riders by Lee in just jeans, figured out I was a size 9 and went online to find the colour that I wanted (they didn't have black in-store). I received them in the mail and I couldn't get the jeans half way up my legs. They were so tiny, I doubt they were even size 6. Extremely disappointed, its hard to find jeans that fit me properly (small waist, bigger bum/thighs), and I thought these would be it.

Ripped due to wear

Absolutely loved my Lee Riders, so much so that I bought myself a second pair after the first pair had several holes in the inner thigh area. Same exact thing has happened to the second pair. Love the jeans but material wears thin.

Mez

MezGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Belt loops ripped!!

I had my Lee riders for less then 2 months and both sides where I pull them up have ripped at the attachment to material. I grab the jeans and top of jeans and the loop without too much force. My cheap ones from Kmart have been more durable. So disappointed as are a great fit! ;(

Andrew T

Andrew TPerth, WA

Still waiting.

I ordered a pair of jeans from Lee Jeans online on 1/10/2016 and am still waiting (11/10/2016) for delivery. They weren't put in the post until 5/10/2016, considering I still don't have them, in excess of 10 days isn't good enough.

HappyMixer

HappyMixerSydney

Lasted less than a year?

I loved these jeans when I first bought them and the colour seems to last. I have them only 9 months and the bum and thigh area are thinning and getting raggy. They are the only pair of pants i have ever owned that have done this. i only wear these once or twice a week and have probably washed on handwash cycle with gentle handwash cleaner about 4 times. Would not recommend as I have cheaper jeans that I have had for between 5-10 years and arn't even showing signs of wear yet.

Mimi

MimiWA

Great fit and even better service

Recently bought a pair of Riders by Lee online and experienced wonderful service. I forgot to use my promo code so I emailed them. They were very polite and added the promo code to my already placed order, and organised a discount accordingly. Excellent service. The jeans were delivered in record time for Perth (highly impressed) and fit really well. Highly recommend dealing with this company.

horseslave

horseslaveToodyay, WA

Depends on the style

jolene

joleneAU

Not worth price

I have 2 pairs of these. One is an older style and quite durable, the newer pair is small in size,nice cut but a thin denim that i dont anticipate tolast for long. Notworth the price anymore
some nice cuts
poor thin denim

Pommi

PommiAU

Disappointing

I recently purchased my 4th pair of Lee's (same style as my last) and they have just lasted 12mths.

I wear them about 1 or 2 days a week.

I have an older pair of Lee's which have lasted over 6yrs. It seems the quality of their denim has dropped
I like there style
Poor quality for the price!

connielaura

connielaura

OK

lee denim is an icon in fashion, the jeans never seem to date and are of a high quality. i find them really expensive though as a person that only wears jeans occasionally. so i myself do not invest that much in a pair.i have tried them on though and they are very comfortable and looked great.
don't date and great quality.
expensive