100% · 180%

4.9

Rowan
Rowan

Every aspect covered

Excellent advice and attention to detail.
LA tailored their support to my needs Show reply
Ben
BenSydney, NSW2 posts

Fantastic service from the team at LA

Reply in timely manner
Excellent industry and product knowledge
Would Highly Recommend Show details ·  1
EDBREYES
EDBREYES

Highly recommended!

Tahlia is fantastic. She helps us not only obtaining a refinance home loan but also
saving us money in getting a lower rate. I highly recommend LA in future. Show reply
Jeretel
Jeretel

Exceptional service! Highly recommended

Fantastic service from the team at LA.
They where professional, organised and proactive. I recommend the whole team. Show details ·  1
liam flood
liam floodSydney, NSW

great job as always

fast effective and to the point. we have always had great service from your team Show details ·  1
Dean T.
Dean T.
  Fair Incentive

Amazing team

From start to finish peter and Bill both made me feel very comfortabel. they made the experience easy. thank you so much for everything. Peter is very professional Show details ·  1
Toosoi
Toosoi

Very helpful in every way

Very helpful in every way and ongoing support with my portfolio Show reply
Chao-Hsien K.
Chao-Hsien K.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Bill and his amazing team are true professionals , best in industry, they go above and beyond

First came across after a word of mouth recommendation. I’ve had 20 years residential property investing history. Bill and Joanne did in-depth portfolio review and gave me clear directions when I’ve hit roadblocks with other brokers/banks. Few months later we were able to obtain finance through the lending group for a dream home with Andrew and his team , and 6 months later with the expertise help of Arthur we did a major refinance and they were able to deliver way above and beyond what I thought was possible. Cannot recommend highly enough with their service and delivery/execution Show details ·  1
Vinayak S.
Vinayak S.Sydney, NSW

Quick and timely response

I dealt with Jesse and the entire experience has been amazing. Jesse got us an approval really quickly and Alex helped us settle the loan in the same time. They also managed to get the highest valuation for me which was really critical. The rates also were very competitive. The cherry on the cake was the refinance cash back (which I am yet to receive). Highly recommend LA to everyone refinancing/buying home Show details ·  1
Dragana
DraganaSydney, NSW2 posts

Best in the business

Bill, Dean and the team at Lending Association are by far the best in the business!! Can't give enough credit to Dean for always going above and beyond. Over the years Lending Association has proven time and time again why they are my number 1 choice and leader in the industry. From start to finish, every interaction, process and communication was exceptional- exceeding all of my expectations. They truly are a one stop shop for all your financial needs and I can't recommend them enough! Thank you so much to Bill, Dean and all of the team. Show details ·  1
Jack B.
Jack B.

Very professional

Great service from start to finish, our broker jordon was amazing kept us updated every step of the way and answered all our annoying questions with a big smile and in detail.
Then passed onto the settlement team where Alex helped finalise everything and explained everything in simple terms for us to understand the final steps of settlement. Everything ran smoothly. Show details ·  1
Kamal
KamalSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Absolute professionalism and clear communication throughout the entire process

Initially I called my bank direct but was immediately stone-walled and told I couldn't do a re-finance and would need a business loan.

At that point I got in touch with Debbie from Lending Association, within a few weeks I received unconditional approval for the same loan the bank said I couldn't do.

Debbie made the entire application a breeze, the process was entirely digital which is extremely convenient for someone as busy as myself, and I effectively just had to dot some I's while Debbie handled all the complicated time-consuming stuff. Such a breeze and got an excellent result.

Overall, no complaints. If you need a mortgage broker, give these guys a call. Show details ·  1

Claudio Di Mattia
Claudio Di MattiaSydney, NSW

Great work from a great team

Dean and the team at LA Group delivered as requested. they went above and beyond with their positive communication exceeded by delivering before the due date by more than 2 weeks. Show reply
Brian kandakji
Brian kandakjiSydney, NSW

This organization is like a breath of fresh air, hands down the best in the Buisness

They are all about you as an individual, so focused on doing the best for you and your needs. Show reply
Kathryn
KathrynSydney, NSW

Highly Recommend Jonathan Doan

Jonathan and his teams level of excellency is simply outstanding. We've tried several mortgage brokers before, but there is no comparison with Jonathan's skill set. He is knowledgable, clear in his communication, always professional and incredibly responsive. He thinks holistically about your investment portfolio and will always get you the best deal.

He found us the best loan to suit our needs and got it across the line with plenty of time to spare! We couldn't be happier with our loan and the service we received and will be recommending him to anyone who needs a broker. Thank you so much! Show details ·  1