Lennock Motors

Lennock Motors

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Lennock Motors

3.1

Perfect customer service

Scott and Harsh from Hume showroom have been very helpful. Highly Recommended.

Lennock Phillip- Poor service

Dealt with salesman Johnny for the purchase of a Mazda SUV. He couldn’t remember any personal details or return any phone calls. We needed a vehicle by a deadline and he was a week late. The vehicle arrived for sale without floor mats, any detail or a full tank of fuel. The car has since had major mechanical issues with timing chain and ceased turbo unit.
Clearly unprofessional service and I won’t be returning to this outlet.

Very unprofessional

Very unprofessional service from lennock land rover. After buying a range rover I had some rattles in the car. After repeated visits the issue was not resolved and was told every excuse in the book. I was told after 9 months of ownership that the rattles will not be covered under warranty, when I contacted LR and asked them they were surprised that a dealer would tell me that for a 9 month old car.

Brett W.
Brett W.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Would give 0 stars. Dirty thieves

A 20 minute recall job took these clowns 2 days. Lied to me every step of the way . These people are smiling assassin's.

Find out how Lennock Motors compares to other Car Dealerships

Two years fixing leak in air conditioner.

11 visits to fix an air conditioner problem in a 2016 Polo. The latest service assistant to be involved told me that they had investigated and fixed different problems each time. It takes about 7 weeks for the gas to escape so in 7 weeks I know if it’s 11th time lucky.

• Incentivised Review No

I would have never purchased a car online….until covid…

Dealt with Lachlan throughout the purchase after seeing a Hyundai IX35 for sale via calesales. Very polite and easy to deal with Lachlan sent photos and video and organized a couple of minor paint repairs. Arranged for transportation out of state. Car arrived without issue. Very happy with the car and price. Will deal with Lachlan again, even after covid.

peter
peterMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very happy with pre and post-sale service.

They are dishonest

Leema
LeemaCanberra 2600, ACT

Lennock Skoda Canberra

Initial experience was really great. A senior sales guys takes over at Lennock Skoda, Canberra and things start to get unprofessional, dishonest, pushy at times but unhelpful for the most part. Staff, including the management is in need of trainings. It was an unforgettable experience and I'm hesitant to deal with Lennock Skoda/VW group again.

Vassilios Frederikos
Vassilios FrederikosSouth East Queensland, QLD

Confirm your Extended Warranty with Nissan Aus - APPALLING

• Return Claim MadeYes
jessica yates
jessica yates

Happy customer

I recently purchased a 2012 Nissan Xtrail online !
I was really worried at first as I live in NSW and it felt like a massive gamble . Due to Covid there were no good cars fitting what I needed so I took the risk..
When my car arrived there was a few things that needed fixing( not major) and the salesperson Rob who I had been dealing with was amazing! Everything was fixed under warranty and he was apologetic for the oversight.
I would recommend Lennock Motors for a used car , and absolutely would recommend Rob!
I love my new car !

ladyj
ladyj

Worst service booking experience

We have a Freelander 2 we purchased in NSW. We attempted to get our car booked in for a service via the online booking tool. We entered all the required information, chose the next available day and advised what sort of service we needed. Entered all contact details and submitted our booking. On the day of the booking, my husband took the day off work to arrange this, arrived and there was no record of the booking and they refused to book us in! Disgusting! If you are going to use modern online booking tools, make sure they work!

Rob H
Rob HCentral, TAS

Bought a car from interstate and was really pleased, upon arrival.

After initial anxiety of buying a car without seeing in person (right in the midst of covid 19), l was really pleased and relieved once it arrived, especially as getting close to $20k. The sales man Alan (lrish Guy) gave me a run down on the phone and it was pretty much as described, if not even better, once arrived. Had it for 2 months now and no probs whatsover, so overall l have to give them the thumbs up!

Nicholas
NicholasSydney, NSW

Not honest and upfront

Bought a Yaris from Lennock. I’m from Sydney so I did a FaceTime call with the sales man Alan. He mentioned that there was a dent on the Right quarter panel, but failed to mention that damage on the roof, the dent on the bonnet, dents in the Left front door, ripped drivers carpet. I drove to Canberra from Sydney to pick it up. He said it was serviced. I took it to my mechanic, and discovered the car was not serviced, plugs were old, oil was old, air filter was old, gear oil was old. The car stunk. I had it steam cleaned in Sydney. Terrible car that I was sold that would have had mechanical issues if I had not serviced it in Sydney. I would never recommend Lennock motors.

Rod