Lennock Motors

3.4

ladyj

ladyj

Worst service booking experience

We have a Freelander 2 we purchased in NSW. We attempted to get our car booked in for a service via the online booking tool. We entered all the required information, chose the next available day and advised what sort of service we needed. Entered all contact details and submitted our booking. On the day of the booking, my husband took the day off work to arrange this, arrived and there was no record of the booking and they refused to book us in! Disgusting! If you are going to use modern online booking tools, make sure they work!

Rob H

Rob HCentral, TAS

Bought a car from interstate and was really pleased, upon arrival.

After initial anxiety of buying a car without seeing in person (right in the midst of covid 19), l was really pleased and relieved once it arrived, especially as getting close to $20k. The sales man Alan (lrish Guy) gave me a run down on the phone and it was pretty much as described, if not even better, once arrived. Had it for 2 months now and no probs whatsover, so overall l have to give them the thumbs up!

Nicholas

NicholasSydney, NSW

Not honest and upfront

Bought a Yaris from Lennock. I’m from Sydney so I did a FaceTime call with the sales man Alan. He mentioned that there was a dent on the Right quarter panel, but failed to mention that damage on the roof, the dent on the bonnet, dents in the Left front door, ripped drivers carpet. I drove to Canberra from Sydney to pick it up. He said it was serviced. I took it to my mechanic, and discovered the car was not serviced, plugs were old, oil was old, air filter was old, gear oil was old. The car stunk. I had it steam cleaned in Sydney. Terrible car that I was sold that would have had mechanical issues if I had not serviced it in Sydney. I would never recommend Lennock motors.

Rod

RodPerth, WA

GOOD BUYING EXPERIENCE

Gavin Williams is rude and treats everyday Aussies like dirt

Unfortunately, his behaviour in a recent transaction ensured that I never buy from this dealership again. Hopefully, you will never have the burden of lining his pockets with your hard-earned cash.

Professional and reliable

I had to buy a used car after the hailstorms (and was not looking forward to it) and found a 2007 CX-9.
I dealt with Greg Higgs and he was the most professional, pleasant salesman I have ever dealt with. It was a great price but needed the fuel gauge and tachometer repaired. It turned out to be a bit more of a repair job than first thought but Greg didn’t hesitate to fix it and do the right thing by me.
He even loaned me a car for the time he had it.
I can’t recommend him highly enough and would certainly go back again.
Thanks Greg.

Exemplary attention

It was a daunting thought to buy a car interstate. I emailed about a vehicle and got contacted by Billy. Billy handled my many queries with ease and accuracy. Many phone calls and honourable dealings later, we have the car and are very pleased with it. Billy did all he said he would and to do that, management must have supported him.

Good work team and thank you

Patricia R.

Patricia R.Sydney, NSW

If I lived in Canberra this would definitely be my dealer of choice. Brilliant service from Jeet who fixed my Arteon car key in minutes and to the lovely service people who washed the car too.
Such pleasant people to deal with

100% Pleased with deal

Purchased a used vehicle from Lennock Motors Via Josh Wiscome,
& having driven it home over 600 KLMS it clearly supported every stated fact said to me by Josh. Add to that he knows how to deal with a customer. So should one be looking for used vehicle do yourself a favour & check out Josh @ Lennock Motors.

Robert P.

Robert P.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Deceitful

Cameron

CameronSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional service

I had dramas with my car whilst on a road trip. James and his team at Lennock Service (VW) bent over backwards to help out when no one else could/would. With no notice, and without a booking, he squeezed my car into his busy schedule and got us back on the road. Even had my car washed and vacuumed!

Terry Knight

Terry KnightRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Easy interstate used car purchase

I recently purchased a used 2015 Mitsubishi Challenger sight unseen from this company and found them great to deal with. The salesman that we dealt with (James Battersby) was honest and very helpful throughout the sale and afterwards with coordinating to get the vehicle transported to the Gold Coast. When we picked the car up from the transportation company the car was exactly as described and we are very happy with the whole experience!
Thanks so much for your help James

Brenda

BrendaCanberra 2600, ACT

Not Happy

Very expensive annual services. I have Takata airbags the replacement of which keeps being delayed further and further, even though my car is 10 years old. On line chat service is useless, promising a call back which doesn't happen. Volkswagen were more helpful in the explanation for the delay. Not impressed at all with Lennock. I have been a faithful customer for 10 years but they obviously don't respect that.

Eddie Soliman

Eddie SolimanPearce 2607, ACT

Exceptional Sales Person and Great Team Work - Will go back again

Anita

AnitaCanberra 2600, ACT

Hideous experience

Purchased a used vehicle from Lennock Dec 2018. Despite patience and perserverance, sales person Jason failed to follow through on basics.
Agreed on tow bar and rear reflector, no response.... dismal
During the sales process lots of talk no follow through... frustrating is an understatement

Jan de Bruin

Jan de BruinCanberra 2600, ACT

Reliable dealership?

Bought a 2013 Nissan Navara 3 months ago. The rego papers contained an error. 5 hours later fixed. A few weeks later, the aircon stopped working. I was told that it was a consumable. Three times back and a hole was fixed. I asked for a 2nd key. Two times back and I am told that the can’t code the key. 3 months later and I am told that the vehicle requires new disc brakes. The vehicle requires another wheel allingnment and no one knows about my extended warranty!! So much for a reliable dealership!

A used car dealer with honesty, sincerity, integrity & no Spin!

Ron G

Ron GGarden Suburb

Buy With Confidence

Clare

ClarePhillip

As always incredible customer service

I had the pleasure of buying yet another car from Greg at lennock this weekend. I was treated with professionalism and courtesy and the process was seamless. Amazing loan officer Vickie treated us so well and am confident that this won't be the last purchase. I refer everyone I know to Greg. Thanks again.

Sammy

SammyCanberra

Amazing Service!

My experience at Lennock Motors was a very positive one.Jeremy and the team were very helpful and ensured that the purchase of my new cars were stress free.