Leon Cycle

Leon Cycle

3.7

Joes. E mountain bike.

Joes. E mountain bike.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Value for money and quality are A Plus.

The Moscow Plus would have to be the top choice for this class, the frame is built very well coupled with quality gears. The hydraulic brakes are definitely worth the extra cost as is the control panel. I found the bike to ride smoothly with the front suspension. I did add a pack rack and mud guards. The sale at the Leon cycle centre was fun, I highly recommend the product and supply company.

Davide D.

Davide D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wrong wheel with wrong rotor installed on my Moscow Plus

Unfortunately I am still waiting for a tyre and tube for Moscow Plus to be sent out after 5 weeks (Smart Sam Tyre 27.5 + tube).
Moreover as I was cleaning my brake pads to the rear brake caliper I realised that it has a smaller rotor (160mm) rather than a 180mm as in my original wheel.
A wrong wheel with a different older tyre and smaller rotor was mounted on my Moscow plus e bike when a 500w motor was installed at their premises in Laverton North. This has caused a fast deterioration of my rear brake pads and has increased the risk of injury whilst riding my bike.

Inexcusably Bad Warranty and Support

Bike Shops

Find out how Leon Cycle compares to other Bike Shops

Warranty for battery.

I contacted Shane st Leon and promptly went through the claim, mailed my battery and had a new battery sent to me. Leon paid freight both ways, who does that? Still rode my bike without battery, very smooth and no resistance from motor. Great service, would recommend to buyers.

best value for money on the market

We bought 2 Moscow Mountain bikes after being allowed to test ride.
After extensive research we have found these bikes great value for money. Their battery capacity is enormous and we are regularly getting over 100ks on a full battery charge and haven't fully exhausted the battery yet.
Sturdy construction and quality parts have been used.

Andrew Pantazis

Andrew PantazisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very Good

I was allowed to test one at the show room before I purchased. This made my decision easier.
The service was good from start to finish.
I am enjoying the bike very much.