29LG 9kg Heat Pump Dryer 9 Series

3.1

18 reviews · Statistics

44%11%44%
Noise Level
See the Best Clothes Dryers in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

LG 9kg Heat Pump Dryer 9 Series18 reviews
Cheryl
CherylNSWCentral West, NSW5 posts
  9kg Heat Pump Dryer 9 Series

Great machine couldn’t live without it

A great machine. I dry everything in it. Very economical Show details
Alex N
Alex NNSWSydney, NSW2 posts
  DVH9-09W

Does not dry

So disappointed in this dryer - takes hours to dry a small load.
Clothes still feel wet after 3 hours, they are hot but not dry.
Was on the high price of all the dryers I looked at, definitely a waste of money.
Would never buy or recommend another LG heat pump dryer. Show details
Gen
GenQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
Julie G.
Julie G.WAPerth, WA2 posts
  DVH9-09W

Prepare to wait

I originally bought this drier for its big 9kg capacity, which I needed for my family of 6.
Thank goodness I never got rid of my old 6kg electrolux drier is all I can say.
While my new energy saving 9 kg LG was taking more than double the amount of time, this was frustrating me, as I don’t have over 2hrs at a time to dry each load.
In concussion…
I would not recommend this dryer for a big family who doesn’t have the time to wait over 2hrs in between loads. Show details
Noah Cohen
Noah Cohen7 posts

Amazing! Quality sexy

Bought the qual washer and dryer. They are amazing products. Love the auto dosage
Davecam
  Verified DVH9-09W
  • +5Thumbnail
YellowmazVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC8 posts
  DVH9-09B

I’m so happy we went with our gut and chose this!

We were in the market for a while but in the end we decided that we should get the matching washer and dryer.

I’m really happy with the design, size and over all look but it doesn’t dry bigger loads clothes well and it doesn’t dry well if you do multiple loads a day.

Once I learnt how that worked I now do bigger loads on weekends when I have extra time to check if it needs extra drying time when the sender isn’t quite sure, Show details

bqp212
bqp212QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD
Megan
MeganVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The absolute WORST dryer

Dont waste your money, $1900 and this useless so called “dryer” couldnt dry a regular load of clothes in 6 hours if it tried. If i could give it zero stars i would. Biggest regret buying this and will never purchase a LG brand anything again after this purchase. Show details
Kate Sleep
Kate SleepSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

LG Dryer

I'm satisfied with the LG,I find it to be a quiet machine. I think the only fault is the cycles are quite long.
I do find that my towels come out super soft though :)
I have put baby clothes in and they came out fine no shrinkage. Show details
LG
LG   DM

Thank you for the review. I'll pass the feedback along to the relevant team for future consideration on this type of product. —Raymond

Chris K
Chris KNSWSouth-Eastern Region, NSW2 posts

LG is the best

Everything about this dryer is fab. It is certainly large enough to meet our needs. It is very user friendly and has all the settings you need to cover all types of clothing and bedding. Show details ·  1
Juis VergaraVICGoulburn Valley, VIC11 posts

Worst dryer we've had

(Got this dryer to replace a bosch heat pump dryer)
It's just a old fashion dryer. It shrinks your clothes. Or it doesn't dry them properly. You'd expect the "sensor" to stop the dryer when the clothes are dry, but it doesn't happen with this machine. Other heatpump dryers I've used before (bosch, samsung) adjust the duration of drying based on the sensor.
It has pre set times, like the old technology.
Definitely not doing the job as expected, to be replaced soon Show details
LG
LG   DM

andrew f.
andrew f. · DVH9-09B

My dryer stops and displays that the collection tank is full when it's not, can someone help me i am trying to figure out what is going on?

Yellowmaz

It also could be your filter- be sure to empty them both and gently rinse them after each use.

Evan B
Evan B · DVH9-09B

Does this dryer DVH9-09W have Reverse Tumble? I read on the LG site a review that stated when in mixed fabric cycle it does a backwards spin every 5min or so, is that correct? Choice review also states it does have reverse tumbling but can someone please confirm for me as it is not mentioned in the product info.

Juis Vergara

I don't think it does reverse tumble, we use it everyday... Very disappointed with this dryer.. better get another brand

L Ward
L Ward

NEVER BUY A DRYER THAT DOES NOT REVERSE TUMBLE! IT WILL BALL UP AND NEVER DRY ANYTHING BIGGER THAN A TOWEL! WORST PURCHASE I EVER MADE!

Features:

• Dryers in the LG 9kg Heat Pump Dryer 9 Series have a 9-star energy rating, making them super efficient.
  • Eco hybrid technology lets you choose whether to select a dryer setting that uses less energy or a setting that reduces drying times, depending on what you need and prefer.
  • A double layer air filter has two separate sections to help capture lint from drying clothes.
  • The dryers have ThinQ technology that lets you remotely start or monitor your dryer, as well as track energy use, diagnose and troubleshoot issues.
  • A stainless steel drum with a reversible door lets you relocate the hinge on either side of the opening to get the best fit for your laundry.
Compare all LG 9kg Heat Pump Dryer 9 Series listings
CategoryHeat Pump Clothes DryersHeat Pump Clothes Dryers
Price (RRP) $1,899$1,599
Capacity9 kg9 kg
Energy Rating9 star(s)9 star(s)
Energy Consumption129 kWh per year
FeaturesAuto-Sensing, Child-Safety Lock, Delicates Setting, Lint Filter, Mobile App and StackableAuto-Sensing, Child-Safety Lock, Delicates Setting, Lint Filter, Mobile App and Stackable
Door Hinge Reversible Door HingeReversible Door Hinge
Dimensions 850 x 600 x 690 mm850 x 600 x 690 mm
Drying Programs 13
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Colour / FinishBlack SteelWhite