3LG 332L Top Mount GT-332MPL (Shiny Steel)

LG 332L Top Mount GT-332MPL (Shiny Steel)

VerifiedMPN:GT-332MPL
3LG 332L Top Mount GT-332MPL (Shiny Steel)
4.2

89% · 81 · 11%

Farzad S.
Farzad S.Sydney, NSW2 posts
  GT-332MPL

Less than 5 years, the compressor failed!

I called for the guarantee, and she asked me a hundred questions, a local handyman came and check it, so the %100 compressors not working, I bought it 5 years ago from Harvey Norman in the supa centre, I don't have my receipt after five years, so, she said, they can't help me! Show details
Adzy
AdzyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Verified GT-332MPL

Small form factor, roomy inside and energy efficient

Always sceptical of buying new appliances, nothing these days is made to last. I can honestly say I'm impressed, it's a great sleek fridge, quiet, energy efficient, no fancy electronics and being an inverter compressor it doesn't run flat strap all the time, regulating it's power level according to load thus reducing noise and cost. Show details
Rob
RobSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Great fridge

Slick, beautiful design. I find myself staring at it, transfixed, for minutes at a time. This is happening so often that my girlfriend is starting to become jealous.

Consistently cold in all compartments—keeps my Um Bongo and chicken thighs at the optimum temperature. Great use of space inside.

Only slight downside is the noise—it's far from quiet. I often wonder whether a bunch of tiny fridge beings are hidden inside, softly omming in group meditation, and distracting me from my book.

Great fridge overall, would definitely recommend. Show details

Atei7039
Atei7039NSW, 232022 posts
  Verified GT-332MPL

Great value fantastic performance fridge!

This is my second LG fridge ( had to sell the first one because the apartment already cane with a fridge) it has a dry non icy technology that you don’t have to defrost the freezer every now and then. My is stainless steel. This model looks small on the outside but has plenty of space inside. It beeps if the door is left open for too long. Great product for its price.

Aaron c
Aaron cMelbourne4 posts

Great slim fridge

Great fridge, nice and slim so easy to get into awkward or smaller spaces. Keeps nice a cool, logical shelf spacing. It beeps at you if you leave it open which is pretty annoying but good I guess incase you leave it open. Ice maker is decent enough. Can't complain at all

JTB
JTBMELBOURNE4 posts

Great fridge. Perfect for renters

Amazing fridge. One of the thinnest you can buy so will likely fit in the majority of fridge spaces so it's super ideal for people renting. Also pretty easy to move. Starts beeping if you accidentally leave the door open for too long. Great energy rating too.

Only downside is that it dents really easily.

M Sheth
M ShethWestmead4 posts

Value for money

buy from JB hifi flash sale without any review but now I can say i made right decision and very happy. Fridge is awesome, works very well perfect for small family. Temp control very well and didnt notice any vibration noise. it is easy to remove trays and clean. Downside is this fridge comes with one milk shelf otherwise fine.

Caitlin
CaitlinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC15 posts
  GT-332MPL

Purchased this fridge for the office

Fantastic fridge! Works perfectly, the temperature doesn't change, the fruit stays fresh in the bin and the ice tray is a treat and easy to use! Would recommend to anyone (work or home) looking for a new fridge. LG have always been a trusted brand for me with electronics - I have had a TV, washing machine and now fridge and not ever had a problem with any of them.

Disappointed
DisappointedCanberra5 posts
  GT-332MPL

Does the job, reasonably quiet

This fridge is ok. It does the job. Given its size, I would expect it to be more roomy inside - we used to have a smaller fridge which actually had a better layout. In this fridge, you only have one shelf for milk/bottles.

We wanted a quiet fridge, which this one wasn't at first - for the first 3-4 weeks it was often producing a high-pitched noise and a gurgling sound. But it has gotten better over time, it somehow stabilized.

I would have preferred a bottom-mount fridge because it makes more sense to me, but they are more expensive (sometimes by several hundred dollars) and the choice is more limited in-store.