2LG 442L Top Mount GT-442BPL (Platinum Silver)

LG 442L Top Mount GT-442BPL (Platinum Silver)

Verified🏆 2024 AwardMPN:GT-442BPL
2LG 442L Top Mount GT-442BPL (Platinum Silver)
4.2

Internal Layout

Eddy Andrews
Eddy AndrewsSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts
  442L Top Mount GT-442BPL

Has exceeded my expectations!

Didn't think this fridge would fit my weekly shopping and was surprised at how deep it was. I am also really happy with how fresh my produce is kept now lasting a couple more days than in my previous fridge. Would definitely recommend it. Show details
Orlando L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts
  442L Top Mount GT-442BPL

Wish I never bought this fridge

Bought on 27/09/17, plastic fan in freezer compartment broke on august 2019, now after getting it fixed it’s broken again December 2020, have to wait 2 weeks for tech to look at it so I’m going to throw it out and never buy an LG fridge ever again nor will I recommend anyone to buy one, 3 years old and needs a 3rd fan, not to mention the inconvenience of not having a fridge for days on end because of waiting for technicians,  Show details
LG
LG   DM
expattr
expattrSydney Surrounds, NSW9 posts

LG FRIDGE IS NOT RELIABLE

I bought this fridge around August 2017. 2 months ago its door shelf is cracked although we used it gently. 1 month ago its leg support is cracked. I do not have enough time to buy a new fridge, and I do not want to use this fridge as a cracked door shelf preventing the door to close. LG provides a two-year warranty, and I need to pay around 100 dollars for replacing these parts. I do not recommend any LG product to people because of this experience.
Hari
Hari8 posts

solid performer

I has been close to 2 years since I got this fridge and zero complaints so far. Maintains a constant temperature and runs pretty quite. Wish the egg trays were bigger and the fridge was lit from the sides. Show details
Noise Level
Sydney_mon
Sydney_monSydney8 posts

Highly recommended

Colour is graphite and the size is just right. Plenty of space and I don’t even have to turn the temperature up! I put mine in the lowest setting for the freezer and mid in the bottom and it cools the fridge and keeps the food fresh.

Beeps when you accidentally leave the doors open or have kept it open for a while. It comes with a phone app and you can log in and control the fridge set up using your mobile phone.

Great value for money!

Tigg
TiggGold Coast26 posts
BetterThingsToDo
BetterThingsToDoCanberra2 posts
  442L Top Mount GT-442BPL

Why would you make a weight bearing part out of plastic?

The levelling part under the hinge on the front of the fridge spontaneously gave way a few weeks back. Since then I've been in contact with LG. The first time they sent the wrong part. The second time they said they'd send the right part, then a few days later said they needed to send a technician. Today I waited, the technician came and now I have to wait until they can get the part. So that'll be another day waiting around until they can fix the problem. What a waste of time for a fridge that is barely 18 months old!

RoadTrack
RoadTrackKyneton4 posts

Awesome Stylish Fridge

Love this beautiful stylish fridge. It made out whole kitchen look better the day it arrived. It is gorgeous and the finish isn't too bad for fingerprints. The lay out is so clever and the shelve are great. Perhaps the biggest improvement for us is having a freezer that actually freezes properly! It runs quite and I hope to have it for many years

Āryapāla Saville
Āryapāla SavilleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC7 posts
  Verified 442L Top Mount GT-442BPL

good standard fridge and freezer

No bells or whistles. Good straight forward fridge that is sturdy and practical.

freezer up top, makes ice. Well lit, seems very economical and has excellent energy rating. So much so that we got a $250 rebate from the government for it.

Needed to fit a smallish space and has fitted the bill

Ash
AshSunshine coast10 posts

Amazing! Colder than cold

This fridge is amazing! Let’s start with the look of the fridge, it’s a stainless look a like which makes it so stylish but yet so easy to clean with no fingerprints or streaks and if I’m going to be honest I never have to wipe mine as you just don’t see any marks.

It’s a very quiet fridge I don’t notice it at all at night or during the day which is another plus side!

Other than that it has ample space inside and could easy cater for a 4 person family!

The one thing that sold me about this fridge and makes me love it even more is it’s great energy rating 4 out of 6 stars and 334 KWh per year average. HUGE money saver!

Junior C.
Junior C.Brisbane2 posts
  442L Top Mount GT-442BPL

Great space and quite affordable

Good temperature and very is easy to maintain and clean. Quiet and easy to use so overall a great refrigerator to buy when it comes to storage space, ease of access, noise reduced and low maintenance. Very easy to clean and all the compartments are quite strong and can carry a decent amount of weight in each storage section.

Babs
BabsSouth East Queensland, QLD29 posts
Von C
Von C4 posts

Great fridge

Really good quality for the price! Bought it a month ago for the new house, quiet and good temp throughout. Only small issue would be, the door side shelves are a little limited in sizing options, we usually have lots of juice and milk, tall sauce bottles but are unable to fit them all.

Louise
LouiseMordialloc

Freezer seal

We too only bought our lg fridge in dec 2017 we also have the problem that when the fridge door closes the freezer pops open just slightly but enough to cause condensation in the freezer will be going to Good Guys and showing them your review, clearly a problem with the manufacture

Kramotax
KramotaxSydney5 posts

Very good unit

Had purchased the LG GT-442BPL in mid 2016, good price got it while it's on sale in good guys.

Has not skipped a beat yet. Hopefully it'll last for more years to come.

Fits perfectly in our fridge space in the kitchen.

It beeps when you leave the door open for too long.