LG GT-442WDC (441L, White)

LG GT-442WDC (441L, White)

MPNs: GT-442WDC and GT442WDC

• Internal Layout

Nice no frills fridge

I only had it delivered yesterday from The Good Guys .Delivery and removal of old Fisher & Pakyle was quick. My old fridge was at the time of purchasing the largest I could but back then I had a family and now there is only the 2 of us . So far it is keeping everything cold and surprisingly has a lot of room. The freezer is a good size and I love the ice maker. I don't know why the egg holder isn't for a dozen ,doesn't matter I probably won't use it .Nice doors and it is very easy to open

Purchased in April 2019 at The Good Guys for $950.00.

Noise Level
Internal Layout
Household Size 2 person(s)
mi.andyme

mi.andymeAU

Very happy I bought this lg fridge (lg gt-442wdc)

Purchased in March 2019 at The Good Guys for $999.00.

Noise Level
Internal Layout
Household Size 3 person(s)

Dotty

Dottyasked

Has anyone bought an LG GT-442WDC?

Andrea

Andreaasked

Recently puchased an LG fridge. After approx 3 weeks was woken about 4am with a siren like screeching noise. This noise emits at random times day and night,most days anywhere from 1 to 5 seconds. Rang LG customer care number and they want me to record the noise. Bit hard as it can happen at 5am or 2pm or anywhere in between. Fridge works but this unknown problem is driving us nuts. Has anyone had a similar issue?

Get an answer from our members and LG representatives

Download manual