See the Best Top Mount Fridges / Refrigerators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Not built for Australians

The fridge works fine and has plenty of shelf room.
I purchased it on line (from local shop) based on the specs, next time I will go to the retailer and have a good look.
The things I don't like are.
The crisper opening is too narrow, you can't fit an iceberg lettuce or a whole cauliflower in it.
The door shelves... the only way to fit a 1.25l or 2l soft drink bottle in is to remove either or both of the egg shelves. very poor design. We removed the egg shelves and keep the eggs in the cardboard continer on a shelf.
The freezer does not get down to deep freeze temperatures -18c, only to about -10c. The freezer temp relies on the fridge setting and we found it was not cold enough at the 'normal' default setting.
I would not buy this model again. I will look properly next time.

Purchased in July 2018 at The Good Guys Physical store.

Noise Level
Internal Layout
Household Size 2 person(s)

Great Fridge

This fridge is generous in size and easy to open and close. The shelves can be easily moved to customise the layout. The temperature is consistent in all of the compartments

Purchased in January 2016.

Great fridge, runs quietly, no worries fridge

We purchased this fridge in 2015 and have had no problems. It is easy to clean inside and out. Shelves easy to move and it always keeps food at the correct temperature, the motor is quiet you cannot hear it running (we have an open plan kitchen living room). Big freezer and lots of space.

Date PurchasedFeb 2015

Good fridge but not excellent

It is a good fridge but not great. The shelving for bottles on the door side could have been designed to fit more tall bottles. The water dispenser is not electrical pumped like those in the top range models. The ice container in the freezer is not removable and it gets in the way when you try to store more stuff in the freezer.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Quality purchase

Easy to keep clean, great quality for what you pay . Energy saving ! Vast storage space through out, bonus complimentry ice and water compartment at the front-
Easy to access, ability to add lemons etc for healthy alternative throughout the day. Kids love it being quick and easy.
Love love love couldn't recommend enough ! Great 2017 end of year purchase !

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Nice and bright, small freezer door shelves and small veggie drawer

Pros: Super quiet, great ice tray, large freezer for its size, great price. Sensible shelving in fridge door. Very happy with service from Appliances Online.

Cons: Freezer door shelves have a lip that faces inwards at the top which limits the size of jars you can put in there...my much smaller previous fridge held bigger jars than this one. Not a major issue, just an observation. Also the top of this fridge has a big silver thing on top (they have made the freezer door sit higher so it hides it for shorter people like me, but taller people might have to look at something less than pretty. It also means that the top of the fridge isn't a completely flat surface. Small veggie drawer...really small. To remove it fridge door need to be fully open. We store some larger veggies like cauliflowers in a bag (that we wash and dry and reuse) on the bottom shelf of main fridge.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Perfect and affordable

I purchased a fridge one day before Christmas time as my Hisense one blew up just my luck. There was so many to pick from but I knew the LG brand has been around for years so I chose that! I couldn’t ask for a better fridge it’s amazing & the freezer space is just perfect as I have children and freeze our snacks!

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Good fridge and technology

Very nice finish with the colour / layer. Having replaced my old useless fridge that was leaking, it's very quiet and the doors automatically shut themselves upon a gentle or hard push. Very easy to clean the interior and exterior. The only downside to this fridge is that the fruit and vegetable storage has slots for dividers, which didn't come with the fridge =( furthermore, the door side shelves aren't very versatile in placement.. It doesn't fit anything taller than a 2L milk bottle which was sad! They could've designed the 2nd shelf to be adjustable to fit a few tall bottles (beside the egg compartment).

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Great fridge

This fridge is so very easy to clean inside and out and it always keeps food at the correct temperature, the motor is very quiet you cannot hear it running and we all love the easy access to cold water, especially the grandchildren. The outside of fridge is very smart too.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Well made fridge freezer

Good size for the two of us. Very sturdy and obviously well made. Great ice cube tray and holder and nice layout. Would have been good to have more options on shelves in the doors as these can't really be adjusted for height. Big fridge though and overall very happy with it.

Great Fridge, Spacious

Purchased this fridge in Aug 2016 and so far it has been great. It is quit spacious and the compartments are removable and re-adjustable. That makes it easier to rearrange when you have to keep a large vessel or a crate of beer in to chill ;). The cleaning is also easy as you can remove the glass shelfs and wash or wipe. It is not noisy when it is operating and can barely hear while it is on. The door open alarm is helpful and the beep reminds you to shut the door, a handy feature!

The cooling is excellent and it gives you 6 setting to choose at bottom shelf and in freezer section as well. It ticks all the boxes for me and I am quite happy with it.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Works very well

Had it for two months now. Fridge does it job, works perfectly fine, no noise whatsoever compare to our old one. Very happy with it.

One small tight though, it catches fingerprint much more than our old stainless steel ones, had to clean it much more often, but a quick wipe will do the trick.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Good

I bought this fridge in 2015. It is a very good fridge. It is a big fridge, a lot of space, and this fridge maintains the temperature in all compartments well. The fridge is easy to clean inside and out. And, it is not noisy. The fridge works well after two years.

Date PurchasedNov 2015

Awesome Fridge

It maintain the temperature in all compartments well.

Big fridge and store quite a number of things. The fast freeze works wonder.

It is not noisy which is what we wanted and suited us well.

The fridge is easy to clean inside and out. There is no need to use any harsh liquid to remove any stains.

2 thumbs up!

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Perfect

Had Samsung side by side fridge which broke down in one year.got all Lg products in my overesas home.so i decided to buy Lg fridge.its working beautifully.got on low setting and whole fridge is cold.ice cream fully hard in freezer while in Samsung ice cream always bit soft on low setting.

Date PurchasedMar 2016

good fridge but shelves have fallen apart

good temperature and the fridge hasn't given us any operating problems however got home last night and found 1 shelf broken and collapsed and another above with a crack on the frame... we don't over stock the shelves so seems a bit strange that it would collapse after a short 2 years of owning it

Date PurchasedNov 2015

Great Fridge

Changed from bottom mount to top mount fridge. Great size freezer. More room
Than bottom mount freezer. Much easier to get food out of freezer. Good temperature
In all compartments. It is very quiet compared to my old fridge. This LG fridge is so easy to clean.
I am more than happy with my newcLG fridge.

Date PurchasedJun 2016

Beer is always Cold!

Having moved from a Samsung fridge this LG model has blown the performance and reliability of its predecessor out of the water! My beer is always cold, nice and quiet performance and has a nice power rating.

Freezer is nicely sized for a 500L, the ice cube area is slightly a pain but just needs to be washed to removed any excess ice build up.

Date PurchasedFeb 2015

Good fridge

Good have so much space the water idea so ezy and smart, love the stanless steel body so ezy to clean, very energy saver, i like it, only i didn't give 5stars its just because the class inside so sensitive and get scrches ezy, but you can buy some fridge matt protector from the 2$shop,i still like and i recommend.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

looking good

purchased this model fridge/freezer in March 2017 from Harvey Norman. Product was delivered , installed and old body removed. So far so good. Things are kept nice and cold. Drinks are very cold. Running is very quiet. Foods are easy to remove and replace as lots of room between shelves. Plenty of space inside for weekly meat and left overs . Door has adequate room for milk, sauces, condiments. Plenty of light inside. Freezer is good size .Fits a good selection of frozen vegs pies prawns etc. Iceblocks quick to freeze. Easy to keep clean. So far very happy with performance. Looking good as last new fridge(not a LG) lasted one week. No, this is not a typo. Would recommend LG to any who are looking for performance and reliability.

Date PurchasedMar 2017