LG MS4266

Danny

DannyFar North Queensland, QLD

Rubbish

Had for just on 2 years. Fan started to turn on by itself, than after one week the plate wouldnt rotate. then stopped. I had a cheap Sanyo Microwave I got rid of because Id had it that long it was rusty "But still working fine" The LG $329 and last a couple of years with little use and died. Never again

Purchased in March 2017 at The Good Guys for $329.00.

Marcus P.

Marcus P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Save your money

Fine while it worked! Got little over 2years out of it and it diesnt heat anymore. Ridiculous life span for a microwave. My last micro lasted more than 10years still going!

Purchased in July 2017 for $250.00.

Marty D

Marty DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Died after 2 years and 2 months of light service in a 3 person home.

Good microwave when it worked. Unserviceable keypad died 26 months in, Not worth its weight in Dirt now. Shame it easy to use, noe has F-3 error.. Keypad is moulded into the door. Cant save it.. Only opening in the control panel has a connector right below it, Poor design internally, Lets Insects into circuitry...

Purchased in October 2017 for $269.00.

Sue

SueGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The Noise!!!

This microwave plays music all the time! The noise is like a cheap throw away toy. The noise cannot be turned off with this model. When you turn it on it plays a tune. At the end of cooking it plays a tune. If you haven't opened it quickly, it will play the same tune, on and on. Ask before purchasing an LG Microwave whether you can turn the noise off. If you prise off the panel behind the door you can remove the speaker but you will void your 2 year warranty.

Purchased in December 2019 at Good Guys Hoppers Crossing for $265.00.

Deborah M

Deborah MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very annoying microwave

This microwave drives me NUTS. It behaves as a microwave should, heats food etc.. then it gives a little tune when the function is completed, and the microwave turns off - so far so good. BUT then it does not shut up. Unless you get up and open the door straight away, it keeps playing that darned little tune - over and over and over and over. Too bad if you are feeding a baby, or have other things to do other than open the microwave door. There is NO option to mute this, or change the settings. It is very intrusive and annoying.

Purchased in October 2019 at The Good Guys for $230.00.

Sev N.

Sev N.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Just lasted a day

Had a Sanyo microwave for 18 years. Thought of replacing it and bought this LG model in October, as it was looking good. However, doesn't heat food after a day. Replaced with another model, hope that works as well.

Purchased in October 2019 at The Good Guys for $240.00.

CABMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great when it works

I purchased version 1 in 2018 and was very happy with until it kept displaying an F-3 error message. Thankfully this happened just before the warranty expired. After a frustrating period between returning to the Good Guys and the technicians I had the faulty one replaced with version 2, same model.
Alas, after just 5 months I now get the same message. This time I'll go straight to the technician but won't replace with same

Purchased in April 2019 at The Good Guys for $290.00.

MYcity-Brisbane

MYcity-BrisbaneAU

looks great but does not last. LG service is terrible

LG very sleek looking microwave was fabulous for just over a year, plays a great tune at the end and heated food well.
14 months in and it turns on, carousel goes around but it does not heat. I called LG (off shore call center) and even though they could see from the serial number the manufacture date how new it still was, because I could not find the receipt there is zero support.
This would normally still be covered under warranty but no receipt it’s $88 for them to look at it. I feel the customer support is lacking and I am contributing to landfill buying a new one and definitely never an LG again

Linda

LindaSydney, NSW

Very happy

We’ve had this microwave for approx 7 months now and it’s been great. The light turns off after a period of time when I leave the door open to let it dry out, it cooks the way it should with no drama, it’s pretty and it’s super quiet compared to my last microwave.
2 little issues I have is trying to change the time requires the power to be turned off and on which is a bit of a pain when it’s recessed in a tight area with the power point at the back.
And with 4 kids and grubby fingers I’m forever cleaning the smudges on the black glass where the start/stop buttons are.

Purchased in February 2019 at The Good Guys.

blinkybill

blinkybill

Not always operating at full power and quality control a bit questionable.

Purchased in December 2018 at The Good Guys.

RichGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy to use and looks good

Had this for almost 2 years now and it hasn't missed a beat. Super easy to use with the rotary dial rather than the plastic "did I press it" buttons. Turn the dial and it increments in 10 seconds but very fast to get it to a few minutes though - or press start which increments in 30 seconds each time press. It's a good size, easy to clean and looks sleek. Very happy.

Purchased in August 2017 at The Good Guys for $299.00.

F3 Fault and offshore phone support

update 17/8/19
Door replaced and returned - problem with water into door electronics; typical issue with this model; repairer suggested leaving door open after use to dry out which we are doing
*******************************************
Repeated F3 faults on 1 year old microwave.
LG support not interested in replacing a low cost item even with photographic evidence of repeated F3 faults coming up on keypad.
Insist I must go to across town service centre to assess.
Also very average off shore call centre - hard to understand all round
No more LG products for me

Purchased in April 2018 at The Good Guys for $240.00.

Honest Reviews

Honest ReviewsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Simplistic functional and powerful design that ticks all the right boxes with a big warranty!

Purchased in March 2019 at The Good Guys for $288.00.

Ryan

RyanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Product, size and look

I used to own a sharp microwave which was 12 years old and still working fine but it was time to change and upgrade to something new.
Actually, I did some research and this Microvawe oven had some good ratings so I've purchased one and so far has been one my best purchases, especially for me that I hate reheating the food in the microwave as the reheated food was always tasted differently to the fresh food , I can't mainly reheat the chicken as it tastes awful for me so I've been using an air fryer instead but I've tried reheating steak and chicken in this microwave and it didn't change the taste and now I prefer to heat it up in microwave as it won't dry the food like the air fryer.
It comes with 2-year warranty.

Purchased in December 2018 at The Good Guys for $299.00.

SharonPerth, WA

Gets the job done,but has been a bit quirky

We bought this to replace a ten year old microwave which died on us. Sadly it's not amazing, but looks very nice.

Pros: 30 second quick cook function
Nice finish music

Cons: Uneven heating
Fan stays on after heating has finished sometimes
Sometimes it stops by itself before the time has finished
When we boil eggs, it sometimes makes some parts brown and rubbery (previous microwave was fine)

Purchased in June 2018 at The Good Guys for $279.00.

yeohkt

yeohktMelbourne

Just works - hopefully will last - quick just do not have seconds tuning

this thing has a lot of functions and keep food cook at the right temp.
also does defrost excellent.
simple to work and does not need to cool down.

only thing is does not have the seconds tuning so you could not heat up small item for 42 seconds. only in 10 sec increments ....

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Garry S

Garry SBaldivis

Quick and Quite

Very quite microwave and best to use. Touch function add addition comfort of using this microwave. I been using it from past month and no such issues. Very quite and not like my old microwave which sounds like living in runway.Highly recommended and best price with good product so far.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Barb

BarbHervey Bay

Great microwave...

I've always had a cheap microwave...use to get some cold bits where the microwave oven didn't get to...this one is perfect... perfectly heated food all over... I actually can heat up my dinner now and it's hot... I still need to experiment with other cooking options but this is awesome... looks smart very trendy and so spacious for cooking from casseroles to corned silverside for the whole family...

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Susieq

SusieqBrisbane

Great microwave

Very nice microwave. Looks really great too. Cooks and heats food really good a lot faster. It'ss much better than my old one, which I thought was good.
Defrosts well also. Nice and large inside 42 litres. Easy to clean too. Fits my large casserole dish. I Highly recommend this microwave.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Kay

KaySydney

Modern Version Microwave

Love this microwave as this one as different from the others, it looks so modern and it works really well, i like the wheel that you can adjust the time and the LED light!! I get confused at first when using this microwave as there are a lot of buttons, but you will definitely get used to it within a week:) ! And one last thing is that the microwave is superrrrrrr quite, best reason to buy it hahah

Date PurchasedJan 2018