LG TD-H802SJW

3.0
Dan
DanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst product ever purchased

This is by far the worst product I have ever brought in my life.
It’s not broken and has not failed it simply will not do the job it is supposed to, the machine rolls everything in a ball and takes hours leaving damp clothes that than go smelly.
My old cheap $100 dryer worked better.
It appears that the machine is so dumb that it has no reverse feature to stop the items rolling up I spoke to LG and they were useless.
It should be a crime to sell something that is this bad.
This is the last LG I will ever buy.

Purchased at The Good Guys.

AnthonyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

8.0kg LG heat pump dryer

Purchased in December 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $1,500.00.

Edit: my model is the LG TDH803CSW

YecerluMelbourne, VIC

Heavy expensive appliance that does less than a regular dryer - Terrible customer Service

Purchased in February 2020 at The Good Guys for $1,494.00.

Bek44
Bek44Melbourne

I agree with everyone else

Like other reviewers on here, I also feel this is a terrible dryer and not worth the money I spent on it. The fact it has no reverse tumble means it doesn't dry large sheets, doona covers, towels, etc... properly, and in fact, I find almost every dry cycle ends with slightly damp clothes that smell terrible.
I wanted to find a dryer that was more environmentally sound, but I still need a dryer that does its job of making clothes dry, and this isn't it.
Having bought this in combination with an LG washing machine that I also can't stand, I will never buy LG again.

Purchased in September 2018 at The Good Guys for $1,446.00.

Nick Y.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

waste of money do not buy, what is lg thinking

bought this from the good guys as a premium product that saves on energy , the dryer does NOT dry the clothes , after 2 call outs from lg service centre they claim thats how its suppose to be , so its a dryer that doesnt dry , totaly useless, cant get a refund or exchange , no faith in LG products n extreemly disapointed, literally had to buy another dryer.

Purchased in July 2018 at The Good Guys for $1,000.00.

Nick Y.

Doesn’t help me, like your dryer doesn’t help, so as for you sharing this info with your team is only once again benefiting your company. You should call me and find a way to make this right.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Moz
MozGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hopeless at drying sheets & doonas

Performs adequately except for drying sheets, doing covers and anything bulky. They get knotted into a tight ball and don't dry. LG recommends you untangle several times during the cycle. :/

Purchased in November 2019.

CjAllan
CjAllanSydney, NSW

This is one of the most poorly designed dryers on the market.

Purchased in December 2019 at Powerland.

G W.
G W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love the iron feature

I like the iron dry feature because it doesn’t crush up your shirts and make your pants dry and wrinkled. Been reliable and not overly noisy which is good if you’re in a unit.

J Hoeft
J HoeftSydney, NSW

Love my dryer

I'm still getting use to my dryer. Love the fact that I don't have to worry about ventilation but need to clean out lint filter after each use which is good. Haven't used it enough to clean out water reservoir. It dries clothes in the selection and they're still soft and it's not so harsh on the clothes like the laundromat dryers on high heat. Not sure if it's value for money $1549. Will wait for next power bill if there's a major increase. Will update again once I've used it for a couple of months.

Purchased in December 2019 at Betta Home Living for $1,549.00.

2bldornot2bld
2bldornot2bldBribsane

Great machine, could do better on looks

Purchased in July 2019 at Harvey Norman for $1,476.00.

Guy
Guy

AMAZING! except for sheets

Dries all of my clothes in one run of the dryer (Sheets need to go in again after being untangled)
it sends a notification to my phone when it is done, so if i have alot to dry on a rainy day i dont loose any drying time
the light inside the drum really helps when trying to make sure there are no socks left behind
the double lint catcher means no more runaway lint being blown around the laundry
it is the quietest dryer that i have ever owned

Purchased in August 2019 at The Good Guys Physical store for $1,372.00.

I am in the same situation with an LG heat pump dryer.

I purchased a LG 8kg Heat Pump Dryer from The Good Guys. Although LG refuse to give me a refund. The Good Guys are going to exchange the dryer and take the issue up with LG themselves.
who spends $1400 on a dryer that doesn't dry. It will dry eventually if you a spare 3-5hrs to dry a small load of clothes. Can't see how this is suppose to be economically better than a vented dryer.
the concept is great, but reality doesn't match.

Purchased in May 2019 at The Good Guys for $1,480.00.

Keith47
Keith47Northeast, VIC

The LG TD-H802SJW Heat Pump Dryer is the Worst Appliance we have ever purchased

Purchased in June 2018 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for $1,428.00.

Great for the home and the environment

I love this dryer. I've owned it for 9 months and haven't had any issues. Clothes dry every time and it is wonderful to no longer turn the laundry room into a hot and humid mess when drying clothes.

Purchased in September 2018.

Jason W.
Jason W.

Great Dryer

Lots of different program settings, nice audible notifications and it drys your clothes in a timely fashion.
My second LG dryer, first one bought 10yrs ago and only replaced as we bought a new LG washer and dryer as a pair.

Purchased in September 2018.