LG TD-H802SJW

LG TD-H802SJW

MPN: TD-H802SJW

See the Best Heat Pump Clothes Dryers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Guy

Guy

AMAZING! except for sheets

Dries all of my clothes in one run of the dryer (Sheets need to go in again after being untangled)
it sends a notification to my phone when it is done, so if i have alot to dry on a rainy day i dont loose any drying time
the light inside the drum really helps when trying to make sure there are no socks left behind
the double lint catcher means no more runaway lint being blown around the laundry
it is the quietest dryer that i have ever owned

Purchased in August 2019 at The Good Guys Physical store for $1,372.00.

Noise Level

I am in the same situation with an LG heat pump dryer.

I purchased a LG 8kg Heat Pump Dryer from The Good Guys. Although LG refuse to give me a refund. The Good Guys are going to exchange the dryer and take the issue up with LG themselves.
who spends $1400 on a dryer that doesn't dry. It will dry eventually if you a spare 3-5hrs to dry a small load of clothes. Can't see how this is suppose to be economically better than a vented dryer.
the concept is great, but reality doesn't match.

Purchased in May 2019 at The Good Guys for $1,480.00.

Keith47

Keith47Northeast, VIC

The LG TD-H802SJW Heat Pump Dryer is the Worst Appliance we have ever purchased

Purchased in June 2018 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $1,428.00.

Noise Level

Great for the home and the environment

I love this dryer. I've owned it for 9 months and haven't had any issues. Clothes dry every time and it is wonderful to no longer turn the laundry room into a hot and humid mess when drying clothes.

Purchased in September 2018.

Jason W.

Jason W.

Great Dryer

Lots of different program settings, nice audible notifications and it drys your clothes in a timely fashion.
My second LG dryer, first one bought 10yrs ago and only replaced as we bought a new LG washer and dryer as a pair.

Purchased in September 2018.

Kelli

KelliSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst appliance purchase I have ever made - product and service received

Purchased in October 2018 at Appliances Online.

NICK

NICK

Great dryer however does tangle large items

Really good dryer, being a condenser dryer and 9 star energy rating, you really cant go wrong, everything seems to dry really fast and the setup was so easy. I chose to plumb it in so i dont need to empty out the water after every wash. Only complaint is with bed sheets and quilt covers it does tangle them into a big ball so the outside dries but the inside stays wet, means you need to untangle them once per dry cycle which isnt the end of the world but just something to know

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Trac ha

Trac haChester hill

Happy purchase

We have it for 4 weeks from appliance central to replace our 10 Year old Maytag 7kg condenser dryer. It much more quiet. We use at least 5 times per week for mix load from 7.5kg Samsung washer, 1200rpm. We alway used quick setting “On then Start”. The power consumption was between 530 to 780 watts per load (using ALDI power meter to measure).

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Great Product but not without it’s issues

Date PurchasedSep 2018
S and A

S and ASydney

Great Dryer

I purchased this dryer as I also have the LG front loader and LG have a stacking system which allows dryer and washer to be very stable. Didnt ever think I would buy a dryer but there was a period of about 2 weeks non stop rain and we were running out of clothes hence the purchase. Just like the LG front loader this dryer also has many options and settings which allows you to set it to your liking.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Rezz

RezzAberfoyle Park, SA

An intelligent dryer and most energy efficient with 9 star

Date PurchasedJul 2018

JoelMelbourne

No problems so far

After reading so many bad reviews of heat pump Dryers we were not sure what to purchase. None of the main brands seem to have good reviews. We bought this because of the 9 stars and took a chance. Bought for a good price through good guys Ebay store. Well I can say so far it has exceeded our expectations, we often load it with a mix from towels to socks in the one load and they come out dry every time using the cotton setting. We have also not had any problem with bed sheets twisting up and not drying.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

ChippoJerry85

ChippoJerry85Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

9 star energy rating @ $0.09c per load huge energy saving + no hot air expelled, perfect for apartme

Date PurchasedJun 2018