LG WV5-1409W (9kg)

LG WV5-1409W (9kg)

See the Best Front Loading Washing Machines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Kath H

Kath H

This one is great

I replaced my 10 year old washing machine with this one and I must say I found it quiet and cleaned some old tea towels that were ready for the rag bag . The phone link is great for the young adult in the house who forgets they have a load in the washing machine as it sends a text to say it is complete .

Purchased in October 2019 at The Good Guys for $1,167.00.

Noise Level

Ray C58

Ray C58Queensland

No thought for the end user

I purchased this machine after doing some research that indicated it was good, but have been left confused why it was designed user unfriendly!
No option to save cycles or settings even though it has a app.
Uses heating element under 60degrees (I have solar hotwater)
No drain option or drain and spin (LG says drain over floor and mop up with towel)
Have spent more time on phone than washing.
Very Disappointed!
Update! Since this review LG now include “drain and spin option ” as part of the download cycles which addresses one big issue! I would also like to mention in fairness that this machine does actually seem to do a very good job at washing and the 1400RPM spin leaves the clothes feeling almost dry.

Purchased in September 2019 at The Good Guys.

Noise Level