3.5

64% · 74 · 36%

4.1
Rates and Fees
3.9
Brand Manager for LHD Lawyers? Claim your listing.

Miriam O'Donoghue O.
Miriam O'Donoghue O.Perth, WA

Warren S.
Warren S.

Always grateful

I appreciate everything they have done for me and there patience while having medical treatment
Carl E.
Carl E.

Judy
Judy

LHD ARE THE BEST

LHD Lawyers made my partners claim so easy. Marco, Sarah and Sussan were the best team we could have asked for. They were prompt with returning email, phone calls they told us from day dot where we stood with the claim. If we ever need a Lawyer again it will be LHD. The accident was August 2023 claim was finalized May 2024. I will be telling people to contact LHD as they go up and beyond to help.
Rob j
Rob jMid North Coast, NSW2 posts

TPD Claim

LHD were amazing had contact right through my case can’t thank Khush Catherine and all the team involved amazing results thank you once again would definitely recommend LHD to anyone
Jemma N.
Jemma N.

Do NOT RECOMMEND

LHD LAWYERS are massive scammers! They will drag it out for two years, hand off your file to no less then 5 other "associates"!
When they do take your call, they admit the firm has been snowed under, then mentions how slack the 'expert' has been! No other information! No other updates.
To then receive a letter, the VERY NEXT DAY, with a completely incorrect 'assessment' of the situation!!! From the 'expert' that did not even visit the site.
So thanks for nothing LHD!! YOU have literally wasted two years of our lives! With FU[K ALL TO show for it except more trauma!!!
* one star!! Do not recommend!! Get your neighbours pet gold fish to be your representative- you will have a better time!!!
NWC
NWCPerth, WA

Mike Allan
Mike Allan

Careful and efficient

LHD took my case seeking compensation for a motor vehicle accident injury. From opening discussions, through 2 years of back and forth, to settlement, I was kept informed and re-assured.
A most professional team.
Jannette Clark
Jannette Clark2 posts

LHD review

Hi I found LHD lawyers on the tv, I called them as I had a work injury. I found the lawyer that was assigned to me, very helpful approachable with any questions I had.
Cheryl H
Cheryl H

Excellent Outcome - Excellent Service

Alvin Ngo and Emily went above and beyond to help with my situation. Nothing was a bother. They were easily contactable even if they were busy on another call, they would get straight back to me. Alvin is very Knowledgeable and Professional and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him. Thank you Alvin and Emily once again for a fantastic outcome. Five Stars all the way..
Allan
AllanSydney, NSW32 posts

LHD Lawyers Managing Partner BLACKLISTED. Stranded overseas Australian passport citizen on holiday. ANZ bank. Referral recommended asked for representation to release/recover my money and compensation. ANZ, verified and approved by ACCC as TRUE. Frozen all my deposits/card 12 April 2020. I was on the firms illegal in-office BLACKLIST.
Completely illegal comes under HR Illegal discrimination. I was positive coronavirus 9 April 2020 in Thailand stranded pandemic Australian citizen passport holiday maker. Tried to access my accounts to buy a return Air Thicket to Sydney my home and family, medicine ANZ BLOCKED.
Reported October 2022. Law Society, Human rights Australia, OLSC and Attorney General NSW. Confirmed case [Number Removed]