Libertine Parfumerie

Libertine Parfumerie

Brand Manager for Libertine Parfumerie? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.0

Hagop11
Hagop11Sydney, NSW

Divine experience from beginning to end!

From the second I opened my Libertine Parfumerie delivery, I was delighted with lovely scented luxury wrapping, and so many free luxury samples I felt like all my Christmases had come at once. I bought a bath salt deluxe pack and luxury soaps for my Mother for Mother’s Day, and the free samples that were included like Amouage, Xerjoff, Lubin, BDK and Creed - I was absolutely ecstatic and the free express postage meant that I only had to wait 1-2 days from dispatch which is priceless when Australia Post is currently taking weeks to deliver parcels due to ‘Covid’. If you want to spoil your loved one and have Libertine spoil you as well, I highly recommend! I won’t buy my perfumes from anyone else.

Code
CodeSydney, NSW

I was seriously expecting a more niche experience