Deb

DebGreat Southern, WA

Excellent :)

I Purchased Montale Intense Cafe on sale :) genuine product and great price. Recommend! Easy to navigate website with a great range of products to choose from that are reasonably priced

Great website - frequent user

Great website with a wide range of products. Friendly service and products are always delivered quickly. I always buy my perfumes from this website and do not bother looking anywhere else.

A Progressive Report

A Progressive ReportSydney, NSW

Review the fragrance of Terre Hermès, Feeling Sexy

I absolutely love this fragrance Terre Hermès, it is rustic yet divine like the god Hermès himself. It’s uplifting and moving and I use it everyday before going to work to freshen the whole day. Thank You!

Thankyou

Love this perfume narciso love the samples you get to try love this service and the prices are good value thankyou,plenty to look at and choose from easy to order always get complemented on this perfume by friends would recommend to everyone to try

Kelly

KellyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing delivery time!

I was so amazed when my product was delivered the same day I placed my order. Item was well packed and as described. Overall fantastic experience highly recommended will definitely order from them again!

Melissa Stanton

Melissa StantonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service and delivery

All products seem to be genuine - I have placed several orders and found the products - service and delivery updates very good- Some of the items are out of stock but they contact via email when they return ✔️✔️✔️✔️Samples would be a bonus and help with decisions for any future purchases .

Highly recommend Feeling Sexy

So happy with the service from Feeling Sexy, great website that is highly informative, reasonably priced and the delivery times are Super Fast even considering the current climate.. Well Done & Thank You

Ann

AnnMelbourne

Ordered from you a couple of times already and it was always fast and effortless. Just what I need to fix a quick present to my beloved. Would've been nice to get some samples like last time but overall really good!

Catherine

CatherineBruce 2617, ACT

More than recommend Feeling Sexy!!

They have authentic products and their postage times are second to none!!! Ever since I discovered them, I have not looked elsewhere for my perfumes and they have not disappointed. Definitely worth your money!

Exceptional Service!!

I was over the moon impressed! Placed an order at 9pm and received my order LESS than 24 hours later!! I couldn't believe it!! Especially in current times where I was expecting a delay, to get it so quickly was very impressive!! You have definitely got a long term customer and one who will refer to others!! Thank you team!!

Date PurchasedAugust 2020

Great little shop with a huge range

Perfect, great offerings. Super customer service. It’s a great go to for those hard to find fragrances and much cheaper than the big stores.

Shipping prices are reasonable and quick.

hanilas2179

hanilas2179Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great place to shop for perfumes

I keep coming back to Feeling.Sexy because it is just so good. The website layout is super easy to navigate, the checkout is fast and getting the items to your doorstep is super fast, even in covid times. What more can you ask for...I am here for the long term with Feeling.Sexy. Cheers.

Date PurchasedJuly 2020

Customer service was terrible.

Zero, they use a bait and switch method you don't get the product you think you are, it's much more inferior and you cannot get any actual person on the phone when you call.

FS TeamFeeling Sexy
Sherry M
Sherry M

Good range and reasonable prices

I like the diverse range of fragrances available.
Pricing is competitive and free post with orders over $100.
Orders processed very quickly.
A great place to buy fragrance in Australia.
Will continue to shop online with them.

BJF

BJFSouthwest, VIC

Bought some perfumes for mum

These perfumes were not easy to find from mainstream stores like Myers, I was happy that perfumes came promptly. The products were very highly appreciated. Can't find a fault with anything.

Jimmy

JimmyMid North Coast, NSW

Great range, Great quality, Extremely fast delivery

Feeling sexy has gained a lifelong costumer, The website was easy to navigate and the large range of products was great. The speed of delivery from VIC to NSW was very impressive.

Captain Lou Scannon

Captain Lou ScannonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Efficiency abounded.

Always dependable...

Excellent range of great quality and genuine product at very competitive prices. Very reliable service with regular tracking for added assurance. Product is always well packed. My go-to place for all my Perfumes.

Rita

RitaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I m grateful

Great website with wide variety of choices of fragrances. I would definitely recommend feelingsexy to my friends as the prices are very responsible and good quality. I m so grateful to find the shop.

Same day delivery.

I ordered my Husband’s Calvin Klein deodorant in the morning and received it the same day in the evening. I have never had such excellent service before. Thank you FS.

Emily P.

Emily P.asked

Are the MUk straightners real Muk brand or are they fake ?

Jyoti P.

Jyoti P.asked

If the products are exactly the same and genuine, how are you offering it in a lower price?

Angie tez
Angie tez

They are genuine . I bought 4 perfumes from there and they are amazing. I used to get niches perfumes so feeling sexy have the best fragrance and prices

Cara
Cara

i guess the prices are like wholesale prices? Why complain? Because I guarantee the perfume I purchased is genuine.

FS TeamFeeling Sexy

Hi Jyoti, standard margin for most beauty products are 50% if sold at RRP, some will be more and some less depending on the brand.

This means if RRP is $200, you can tell the retailer pocketing $100 in most case scenario.

Our target margin is between 15% - 20% (depending on the brand) but sold to 5 more customers or even more rather than sell one bottle at full margin to only one customer.

By doing this we can easily take advantage of the economy of scale such as shipping fee, labour, storage, infrastructure and other cost as well as lower cost per conversion on our social and search engine ads. Not to mention negotiation power with distributors and couriers company as well as rebate / bonus at the end of financial year.

In addition, there are a lot more advantages and flexibility for business if they take $20 from 10 customers rather than $100 from 2 customers. Generally business who operates in this way can afford to make more mistakes thus safer in the long run. Obviously we try our best not to make mistakes but they do happened and unavoidable in some cases.

Rex Pasked

Tried the Lacoste L'Homme Intense at Dubai International Airport about a week ago. However I ran out of time and didn't get the chance to buy it before I left the airport, so I bought it online at feelingsexy.com (noting that no other Australian retailer sells it, online or otherwise).

Delivery was prompt and well-packaged. Looks the real deal. But as soon as I sprayed it, it is clear to me that it's not the same as I had tried.

Similar smell, but distinctly less intense, less rich, less projection. Not very long lasting either - 2-3h vs the airport version which was still very prominent after 12h.

I also tried the non-intense version (which looks different). I know what i was buying, and I bought what I was after.

I suspect it might not have been stored or handled correctly, leading to the product breaking down under high temps... Not claiming this is a fake product, but it certainly isn't the same product as if I had of purchased it from an international shop.

Seeking a refund.

Will give a star rating following a response.

ankur
ankur

Yeah that’s what exactly I’m talking about
I’m not saying they are fake but they don’t last at all

Rex P

Seems like there's been some good reviews here though. I don't think it's necessarily dodgey or watered down (which is why I'm thinking possibly that it hasn't been stored properly), or else we wouldn't be seeing half the positive reviews here (trying not to inject too much cynism haha)

Whatever the reason, it's not the quality that I expected and hence why I'm seeking a refund.

Rex P

Update: they've provided me with a very long email describing how the product should be fully stable even at temperatures of 64°C.

They've defended their warehousing procedures and claim their warehouse temps don't exceed 26°C. As someome whos worked closely with warehousing environments over the years, I have my doubts that storage temps at the upper bays vs ground temps are comparable.

They've tried to use an excuse of humidity and temperature (but realised that at DBX, it would have been fully air conditioned). As such, they've not tried to push for this.

RMA has been approved.

I'm happy that they've accepted my dissatisfaction. I'm happy with the online purchasing process, packaging and delivery aspects.

However, the product itself does not impress me. Nor does their unwillingness to acknowledge there is any issue (which is also evident on here).

Last words - buyer beware. Seems genuine but you accept the risk of a subpar quality product as a risk. My recommendation, in hindsight, would be to always buy in person (or online from a chain store).

Get an answer from our members and Feeling Sexy representatives