Jennifer R.

Jennifer R.Sydney, NSW

The best perfume online shop in Australia

I have bought from Feeling Sexy countless times and they are the best shop I ever come across. Competitive pricing, fast shipping and great communication. Can’t recommend enough.

Coral

Coral

TOO EASY!

Their website was easy to navigate which made it easy to purchase. My item was well packed and delivery time very quick. What more could you ask for??
Happy to purchase again.

Excellent service

Hassle free ordering and fast delivery. It was a pleasure to buy from Feeling Sexy. Sooo easy. Very happy customer.

Lyn

LynSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Very happy with the service and prompt delivery There are a wide range of products too! Will purchase from the shop again.

Rebecca

Rebecca South East Queensland, QLD

My go to!

Quality products. This is my go to for perfume products as I can’t buy my perfume in store. I have recently discovered they stock some of my fave hair care products too!

KMM

KMMSydney, NSW

Great service and products

Great company, easy to navigate website. Love the genuine variety and terrific prices that you just can't get elsewhere. Fast delivery and service. It's the only place I purchase my perfumes from now and have recommended it to many others.

Eleonora

EleonoraWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Beautiful Perfumes at affordable prices well done Feeling Sexy

So very easy type in what you want and wella it is there so much cheaper than your major stores and chemist

Kaan

KaanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Service

Great service. Reliable site. Nice genuine and products. Cheaper than retail. Quick delivery. I will definitely buy from this sites again thanks.

Susie N.

Susie N.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent follow up.

I have been buying my perfume from this site for a number of years. In a recent purchase they provided excellent follow-up when the Courier was unable to deliver on time, the company swiftly followed up and insured my purchase was delivered that night. Very happy with their service and product.

Date PurchasedMarch 2021

Alla

AllaSouth East Queensland, QLD

I recently bought Accento Overdose by Xerjoff...It’s absolutely luxury in a bottle! Very long lasting.

Beautiful scent
Long lasting
Delicious & super fast delivery! Luxury in a bottle, pricey but definitely worth the price tag! Must have

Trevor

TrevorGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Always great service

Have purchased my favourite hair product online a number of times now and have been mightily impressed with the speed and efficiency of my deliveries (even during lockdowns).

Rashelle

RashelleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It only took 23 hours!

Found what a wanted straight away! Can't believe how quick it was delivered to me and it is in perfect condition! A couple of freebies were thrown in too which was nice.

Item was perfect

The product I ordered was delivered in a timely manner and it was as I was expecting it to be.

glamdol

glamdolSydney, NSW

Great fast service

Fast shipping easy website customer service to speak to if need be .have ordered off them for years now never any problems

Julie

Julie

Excellent service

Attention to detail with customer orders and packaging for shipping. Good quality products and vast range of perfumes. Very satisfied customer.

Find out how Feeling Sexy compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Could not purchase my favored After shave locally, as all the local stores I tried were out of stock.

During my internet search for the product I was looking for, I came across "Feeling Sexy's" site. They had the product that I was looking for, at a cheaper price than I have paid in the past.
From the time I placed my order, until it was delivered to my door, I was constantly kept in the loop as to where and when my After shave would be delivered. Overall I am very happy with their products and service, and would not hesitate to recommend, and or purchase more fragrances from them.

Feeling sexy & smell good

This is a favourite online store for fragrance searching.
Feeling Sexy has a good range of stock no doubt. However there could always be more. Though that would ultimately hurt my bank account because I’d buy more! There is an understanding that not everyone can be catered-for at any one time however but a more expanded range would be good.
They do respond to questions and queries.
I think their prices on fragrances are very competitive most times.
My experience as a customer is that genuine items are sold unquestionably.

Excellent for buying perfume!

I use Feeling Sexy for my perfumes every time, best prices and prompt delivery, the service is excellent and to top it off they include free samples, thank you.

Great service, product as expected

Was able to buy my favourite perfume that I’ve been wearing for decades but can no longer find in store. Super happy with my purchase, delivery time and website experience

SandyB

SandyBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfection every time

I have order multiple times from Feeling Sexy. Everytime I have received my package in a fast timely manner. Great selection of products.

Emily P.

Emily P.asked

Are the MUk straightners real Muk brand or are they fake ?

Jyoti P.

Jyoti P.asked

If the products are exactly the same and genuine, how are you offering it in a lower price?

Angie tez
Angie tez

They are genuine . I bought 4 perfumes from there and they are amazing. I used to get niches perfumes so feeling sexy have the best fragrance and prices

Cara
Cara

i guess the prices are like wholesale prices? Why complain? Because I guarantee the perfume I purchased is genuine.

FS TeamFeeling Sexy

Hi Jyoti, standard margin for most beauty products are 50% if sold at RRP, some will be more and some less depending on the brand.

This means if RRP is $200, you can tell the retailer pocketing $100 in most case scenario.

Our target margin is between 15% - 20% (depending on the brand) but sold to 5 more customers or even more rather than sell one bottle at full margin to only one customer.

By doing this we can easily take advantage of the economy of scale such as shipping fee, labour, storage, infrastructure and other cost as well as lower cost per conversion on our social and search engine ads. Not to mention negotiation power with distributors and couriers company as well as rebate / bonus at the end of financial year.

In addition, there are a lot more advantages and flexibility for business if they take $20 from 10 customers rather than $100 from 2 customers. Generally business who operates in this way can afford to make more mistakes thus safer in the long run. Obviously we try our best not to make mistakes but they do happened and unavoidable in some cases.

Rex Pasked

Tried the Lacoste L'Homme Intense at Dubai International Airport about a week ago. However I ran out of time and didn't get the chance to buy it before I left the airport, so I bought it online at feelingsexy.com (noting that no other Australian retailer sells it, online or otherwise).

Delivery was prompt and well-packaged. Looks the real deal. But as soon as I sprayed it, it is clear to me that it's not the same as I had tried.

Similar smell, but distinctly less intense, less rich, less projection. Not very long lasting either - 2-3h vs the airport version which was still very prominent after 12h.

I also tried the non-intense version (which looks different). I know what i was buying, and I bought what I was after.

I suspect it might not have been stored or handled correctly, leading to the product breaking down under high temps... Not claiming this is a fake product, but it certainly isn't the same product as if I had of purchased it from an international shop.

Seeking a refund.

Will give a star rating following a response.

ankur
ankur

Yeah that’s what exactly I’m talking about
I’m not saying they are fake but they don’t last at all

Rex P

Seems like there's been some good reviews here though. I don't think it's necessarily dodgey or watered down (which is why I'm thinking possibly that it hasn't been stored properly), or else we wouldn't be seeing half the positive reviews here (trying not to inject too much cynism haha)

Whatever the reason, it's not the quality that I expected and hence why I'm seeking a refund.

Rex P

Update: they've provided me with a very long email describing how the product should be fully stable even at temperatures of 64°C.

They've defended their warehousing procedures and claim their warehouse temps don't exceed 26°C. As someome whos worked closely with warehousing environments over the years, I have my doubts that storage temps at the upper bays vs ground temps are comparable.

They've tried to use an excuse of humidity and temperature (but realised that at DBX, it would have been fully air conditioned). As such, they've not tried to push for this.

RMA has been approved.

I'm happy that they've accepted my dissatisfaction. I'm happy with the online purchasing process, packaging and delivery aspects.

However, the product itself does not impress me. Nor does their unwillingness to acknowledge there is any issue (which is also evident on here).

Last words - buyer beware. Seems genuine but you accept the risk of a subpar quality product as a risk. My recommendation, in hindsight, would be to always buy in person (or online from a chain store).

Get an answer from our members and Feeling Sexy representatives