Linda Jovcic

Linda JovcicSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great site plenty of choice

Great site easy to navigate. Plenty of choice of products. Delivery was very quick. The prices are competitive couldn't find the product cheaper anywhere else. Maybe they could reduce their postage costs.

Ern Roos

Ern RoosIllawarra, NSW

Excellent customer service !!!!!

Ordered Deep Red 90ml via the Internet on Monday afternoon, item arrived the following Thursday morning. Two days ahead of the predicted time. Great price as well as samples to try.
Thank You.....I will become a loyal shopper on your website.

AgathaSydney, NSW

Disgusted!

If there was a -100 STAR Rating, that would be my choice!
Purchased Jil Sanders SUN for Men cologne - 125mL
My husband only wears this cologne since 2004.
This is the first time we have purchased this cologne from Feeling Sexy or ever bought a perfume cologne from here. The colour of the cologne changed from clear to orange after using it twice!!
It is not authentic!! I have provided feedback to "Feeling Sexy" and I am not surprised at their No response! So much for customer service! I demand a refund! Well customers watch your perfumes if they are really authentic! Disgusted!!!!!!!

Agatha

I disagree with your poor response. Why is it that it has only happened when I have purchased it from your store? Let me explain, because it is a counterfeit! I want a refund!!!!

Francis Y.Feeling Sexy

Agatha, please contact our customer service team on customerservice@feelingsexy.com.au and quote your order / invoice number.

Great easy service

I really like ordering from feelingsexy.com, it’s great and easy, search your product and plenty of great quality to choose from, click and pay and the delivery is super fast !

Joy Giannopoulos

Joy GiannopoulosSydney, NSW

Excellent site for good quality products & service.

This site was user friendly, competitively priced, communication & delivery information was concise - overall a positive buying experience. Will definitely be back & would highly recommend this company for quality & value for money.

Gabe

GabeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lots of compliments

My new perfume by Comme des garcon 2 is wonderful . Long lasting , rich and decadent . Everyone loves it . I was able to navigate the store page with ease . I love love love my new fragrance

Rana

RanaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best experience

Best customer care and very fast delivery . Had very good experience with Feelingsexy.Highly Recommended and you can get any perfume with reasonable prices.quality of products was perfect. Satisfied with my purchase.

Jacqui

JacquiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is my mother’s favourite perfume and I bought as a gift for her birthday. It’s hard to find in Australia. I found it on the Feeling Sexy website, after a long online search. I had the parcel sent to her home. It arrived very quickly. She had a planned hospital visit and she was happy to take with her so she could smell nice in hospital!

Annie

AnnieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Favourite perfume at last!

I have been looking for a particular perfume for over a year and not in stock anywhere. A friend recommended your site and I was thrilled to see you stocked it. Within a few days my perfume arrived well packaged and with samples - I am very happy. Well priced and prompt service.

L’Oreal steam pod

Quality of product was perfect, communication was great and the price was the best by far. To top it all off the delivery time was remarkable especially considering the time of year. Thankyou

dare to be me

dare to be meSouth East Queensland, QLD

Prompt delivery

Always received my products as requested. Never damaged, lost or a mix up. Range and price is incomparable. I use Feeling Sexy for fragrances mainly. The website is handy once you register you can save your favourites etc.
An app would be amazing ... and a fragrance genre option in the filter section would make my experience a 5/5.

Date PurchasedAugust 2019

First time user

I was a little hesitant as I’d never heard of the company but I needn’t have been. Easy ordering, delivered on time, packed/protected well and great product’s. I’d definitely recommend.

rabia

rabiaSydney, NSW

excellent service

easy to search products. shipping is fast and u can find niche perfumes aswell which r not available anywhere else in australia .
perfumes r authentic at a good price. will buy again.

Jadeh

JadehSydney, NSW

Favourite online perfume store

Decent prices, very good range of products & perfumes, fast delivery (even with standard shipping) & very reliable ! Also after trying one of the testers I was I had bought that instead it was so good I’ll def be buying it next time

Elli

Elli

Lovely perfume and great customer service!!!

Love the quality and packaging of the perfume, it’s a very sexy scent :) Feeling Sexy also provided excellent customer service and I’m very impressed with the range of perfumes available

Fiona Wren

Fiona WrenAustralian Capital Territory

Fast and great prices

Very happy to find products that are hard to get. Searched many stores for a particular fragrance as well as duty free and finally found it on this site. Delivery was quick and packaged well. Will definitely use it again.

Marc hH

Marc hH

Fantastic site for perfumes

Accurate, fair price, and fast delivery. Would highly recommend.
Good range of product find some hard to get perfume in shopping centres.
Product is of good quality and I liked the 2 samples sent wit the good.

SJS

SJSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super company to deal with

Easy to order on line , have an amazing array of genuine quality products at the very best prices, quick to post items out , wouldnt shop anywhere else for the best perfumes

Date PurchasedOctober 2019

Very Irresistible

Very IrresistibleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Always very fast service.

Easy to find the items I was looking for, great range and very satisfied with the prices and of course the super quick delivery. I have used this site several times now and never had any issues.

Date PurchasedDecember 2019

Excellent service... exceptional product!

Have never bought from this site previously, but had no difficulties in finding what I needed and at a great price. Quality is exceptional! I dont usually buy on line but this was super easy and will definitely use this company for future buys!

Jyoti P.

Jyoti P.asked

If the products are exactly the same and genuine, how are you offering it in a lower price?

Angie tez
Angie tez

They are genuine . I bought 4 perfumes from there and they are amazing. I used to get niches perfumes so feeling sexy have the best fragrance and prices

Cara
Cara

i guess the prices are like wholesale prices? Why complain? Because I guarantee the perfume I purchased is genuine.

Francis Y.Feeling Sexy

Hi Jyoti, standard margin for most beauty products are 50% if sold at RRP, some will be more and some less depending on the brand.

This means if RRP is $200, you can tell the retailer pocketing $100 in most case scenario.

Our target margin is between 15% - 20% (depending on the brand) but sold to 5 more customers or even more rather than sell one bottle at full margin to only one customer.

By doing this we can easily take advantage of the economy of scale such as shipping fee, labour, storage, infrastructure and other cost as well as lower cost per conversion on our social and search engine ads. Not to mention negotiation power with distributors and couriers company as well as rebate / bonus at the end of financial year.

In addition, there are a lot more advantages and flexibility for business if they take $20 from 10 customers rather than $100 from 2 customers. Generally business who operates in this way can afford to make more mistakes thus safer in the long run. Obviously we try our best not to make mistakes but they do happened and unavoidable in some cases.

Rex Pasked

Tried the Lacoste L'Homme Intense at Dubai International Airport about a week ago. However I ran out of time and didn't get the chance to buy it before I left the airport, so I bought it online at feelingsexy.com (noting that no other Australian retailer sells it, online or otherwise).

Delivery was prompt and well-packaged. Looks the real deal. But as soon as I sprayed it, it is clear to me that it's not the same as I had tried.

Similar smell, but distinctly less intense, less rich, less projection. Not very long lasting either - 2-3h vs the airport version which was still very prominent after 12h.

I also tried the non-intense version (which looks different). I know what i was buying, and I bought what I was after.

I suspect it might not have been stored or handled correctly, leading to the product breaking down under high temps... Not claiming this is a fake product, but it certainly isn't the same product as if I had of purchased it from an international shop.

Seeking a refund.

Will give a star rating following a response.

ankur
ankur

Yeah that’s what exactly I’m talking about
I’m not saying they are fake but they don’t last at all

Rex P

Seems like there's been some good reviews here though. I don't think it's necessarily dodgey or watered down (which is why I'm thinking possibly that it hasn't been stored properly), or else we wouldn't be seeing half the positive reviews here (trying not to inject too much cynism haha)

Whatever the reason, it's not the quality that I expected and hence why I'm seeking a refund.

Rex P

Update: they've provided me with a very long email describing how the product should be fully stable even at temperatures of 64°C.

They've defended their warehousing procedures and claim their warehouse temps don't exceed 26°C. As someome whos worked closely with warehousing environments over the years, I have my doubts that storage temps at the upper bays vs ground temps are comparable.

They've tried to use an excuse of humidity and temperature (but realised that at DBX, it would have been fully air conditioned). As such, they've not tried to push for this.

RMA has been approved.

I'm happy that they've accepted my dissatisfaction. I'm happy with the online purchasing process, packaging and delivery aspects.

However, the product itself does not impress me. Nor does their unwillingness to acknowledge there is any issue (which is also evident on here).

Last words - buyer beware. Seems genuine but you accept the risk of a subpar quality product as a risk. My recommendation, in hindsight, would be to always buy in person (or online from a chain store).

Chris

Chrisasked

Can you please advise when Mancera Cedrat Boise Eau de Parfum will be available? The 120ml. Many thanks Chris

Cedrat Boise 120ml is now available