Knaidlach

Knaidlach

Super duper service

I easily found the item I wanted. It was very competitively priced and posted very quickly. Couldn't be faulted. Service from Feeling Sexy has always been outstanding and I will definitely shop with them again.

Aaron

AaronPerth, WA

Good discount and genuine perfume

Search engine is good, huge range of perfumes, genuine quality. I will definitely buying from this site all the time. Cheaper than retail store. Postage is fast with good packaging.

Date PurchasedMay 2019

Review collected in partnership with Feeling Sexy

Love the ease of buying perfumes at your fingertips

Very happy with product, price and delivery . Highly recommend Feeling Sexy. Find the email sent to customers is very useful. Have used Feeling Sexy for about 4 years would not go elsewhere for perfumes/cologne

Life Cycle Urns Pty Ltd

Life Cycle Urns Pty LtdGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

FAKE Prada perfume

More for Less

Website's user-friendly. Usually has what I want; when stock runs out, can put reminder to contact me when stock's back. Genuine perfumes at a large discount, what's not to love?

Date PurchasedAugust 2019

Review collected in partnership with Feeling Sexy

My "go to" online store for men's fragrances

Great range of fragrances at competitive prices. Prompt delivery every time, and in perfect condition. And some hard to find brands. I'm a repeat customer and will definitely use them again.

Chantelle L

Chantelle LSouth East Queensland, QLD

All Soft Mega Shampoo by Redken - love it

I was happy to find this product on your site as no one else stocked the 1000ml of the All Soft Mega Shampoo by Redken! Easy site to use and fast postage. Thank you

Fake promotions

I was promised the two tester but didnt get even one with my $100+ purchase. It was quite disappointing that was the first and thr last time i ordered from this site.

Francis Y.Feeling Sexy

Dear Syed, I am sorry you did not ended up getting the samples. Please contact us on customerservice@feelingsexy.com.au and quote your invoice / order number. We will make this right.

Barsha Sapkota

Barsha SapkotaSydney, NSW

Loved it

I love my Giorgio Armani code and Signorina by Salvatore Ferragamo that I bought from feeling sexy, at a discounted price. Armani code is my everyday work perfume. To me it is perfect for the spring!

Love this site !

This site offers an amazing range of products - great description of product range very competitive pricing - with a fast check out and quick delivery time ... Never disappointed!!! Excellent- Highly recommended.

Catherine

CatherineBruce 2617, ACT

Excellent!!!

The website is easy to navigate and has a wide range of quality and genuine products!! I always do my perfume shopping at feeling sexy. I would highly recommend it!

Darren Russo

Darren RussoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing site to purchase fragrance

Very user friendly great description on all fragrances, Very satisfied with a huge range of Fragrance,,,,i have always been very satisfied with my purchases on Feeling Sexy and i look forward to purchasing more fragrances in the future

Cameron McNaught

Cameron McNaughtSydney, NSW

Great prices and prompt service. Highly recommended

I managed to find the same cologne on Feeling Sexy at half the price compared to other shops. Delivery was quick and painless. I can only say good things about them.

Review collected in partnership with Feeling Sexy

Awesome fragrence and service will be returning!

Easy very happy! Thank you definitely shopping again with your team. Very wide range of products offered! The quality of the fragrences are always good as well nothing to complain about

SorensorryTownsville

Poor quality perfume

It is easy to navigate the online store, quick to get your perfume but not happy with the perfume. The smell was very cheap and nasty even though the perfume was expensive. Second bottle was also expensive but doesn't last. Smells like a cheap bottle of rosewater. Smell has gone within two hours. Very disappointed as I spent a lot of money.

SVR

SVRMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Impressed!

Feeling Sexy, you restored my faith on online shopping! Impressed how fast the delivery was. Website was easy to navigate. Prices are reasonable. Definitely a happy shopper here! Was able to buy the perfume I was searching for a long time now! Looking forward to do more shopping

Cazza

CazzaNortheast, VIC

Excellent service Fast Delivery Thanks

Feeling Sexy was such an Easy Website to shop around. Cant wait to check out more of your products. Very satisfied with what I ordered will order more. Well packaged

Date PurchasedAugust 2019

helen pinzone

helen pinzoneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

great service and after care

Web site was easy to navigate and was able to purchase my fav perfume that I have not been able to buy elsewhere for a reasonable price So helpful, I called regarding my purchase and was pleasantly surprised with my experience. Beyond helpful and friendly

Date PurchasedJune 2019

Amethyst Bookworm

Amethyst BookwormNorthern Tablelands

A great online store

It’s sooo easy to use and navigate Feeling Sexy’s online store. A Great range of products and the hair products I purchase were Genuine , very happy with it and my experience.

Suzie

SuzieSouth East Queensland, QLD

The only place that sells my perfume

Love this site heaps of variety and great prices. Easy site to navigate and they seem to have everything I want and always have good specials on lots of the fragrances

Date PurchasedFebruary 2019

Rex Pasked

Tried the Lacoste L'Homme Intense at Dubai International Airport about a week ago. However I ran out of time and didn't get the chance to buy it before I left the airport, so I bought it online at feelingsexy.com (noting that no other Australian retailer sells it, online or otherwise).

Delivery was prompt and well-packaged. Looks the real deal. But as soon as I sprayed it, it is clear to me that it's not the same as I had tried.

Similar smell, but distinctly less intense, less rich, less projection. Not very long lasting either - 2-3h vs the airport version which was still very prominent after 12h.

I also tried the non-intense version (which looks different). I know what i was buying, and I bought what I was after.

I suspect it might not have been stored or handled correctly, leading to the product breaking down under high temps... Not claiming this is a fake product, but it certainly isn't the same product as if I had of purchased it from an international shop.

Seeking a refund.

Will give a star rating following a response.

ankur
ankur

Yeah that’s what exactly I’m talking about
I’m not saying they are fake but they don’t last at all

Rex P

Seems like there's been some good reviews here though. I don't think it's necessarily dodgey or watered down (which is why I'm thinking possibly that it hasn't been stored properly), or else we wouldn't be seeing half the positive reviews here (trying not to inject too much cynism haha)

Whatever the reason, it's not the quality that I expected and hence why I'm seeking a refund.

Rex P

Update: they've provided me with a very long email describing how the product should be fully stable even at temperatures of 64°C.

They've defended their warehousing procedures and claim their warehouse temps don't exceed 26°C. As someome whos worked closely with warehousing environments over the years, I have my doubts that storage temps at the upper bays vs ground temps are comparable.

They've tried to use an excuse of humidity and temperature (but realised that at DBX, it would have been fully air conditioned). As such, they've not tried to push for this.

RMA has been approved.

I'm happy that they've accepted my dissatisfaction. I'm happy with the online purchasing process, packaging and delivery aspects.

However, the product itself does not impress me. Nor does their unwillingness to acknowledge there is any issue (which is also evident on here).

Last words - buyer beware. Seems genuine but you accept the risk of a subpar quality product as a risk. My recommendation, in hindsight, would be to always buy in person (or online from a chain store).

Chris

Chrisasked

Can you please advise when Mancera Cedrat Boise Eau de Parfum will be available? The 120ml. Many thanks Chris

Cedrat Boise 120ml is now available

Sweet cheeks

Sweet cheeksasked

Some reviews say the products aren't genuine. Is this the case or are all your products guaranteed to be the genuine item and not fake products?

Alex
Alex

See you interested to catch up

Get an answer from our members and Feeling Sexy representatives