Ferg

FergSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great price and prompt service

After finding the product on the website and comparing prices ordered it from Feeling Sexy. Great price and delivered promptly.

Hana

Hana

Amazing products at amazing prices

Very competitive prices and large range of perfumes and great customer service from the team. Website easy to navigate and order from.

Date PurchasedSeptember 2020

Great

All the perfumes I have bought from this site are all so amazing and they aren’t fake at all the. They have fast delivery as well. Feeling sexy Australia is the best site to shop on if you ever want to buy fragrances. This site is safe and reliable I honestly couldn’t be happier with my purchase

Mancera Aoud Exclusif

A pleasure to deal with. Always get the best pricing and products at Feeling Sexy! Mancera Aoud Exclusif is a spicy and oriental bomb!

Rayza

RayzaSydney, NSW

Honest reliable and safe
Very happy for my first experience with this company will use again on my next purchase

Brian S.

Brian S.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great!

I have used Feeling Sexy to purchase items for myself and my wife for many years now and have only positive comments. As others have stated the prices are competitive (pretty much the same as a similar company), delivery always speedy and orders correct. I have never needed to contact them or return a product although other reviewers doing this have left complimentary remarks.
The only negative I could make would be the lack of stock with my favourite brand being unavailable for more than a year. However, looking at helpful reviews from other customers, I have found alternatives that I am very pleased with.

Rob

RobCanberra 2600, ACT

Well Priced

The service was Fast and Efficient the selection was vast
also well priced perfume even with postage added
very happy

Ellen

EllenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Reliable, professional and Friendly!

Fast delivery, no drama when returning and efficient replacement!
The customer service is very friendly and helpful, always get to the point right away and replied promptly.

Sonia

SoniaSydney, NSW

Love Feeling Sexy

I Love Feeling Sexy, excellent services, shipping, prices.
I could not imagine my life without it. Many thanks Feeling Sexy for everything.
Kind Regards,
Sonia.

Find out how Feeling Sexy compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

That products are amazing. I will still buying.

That products are amazing. I will still buying. The price are so good. I love the products. Thank you so much.

Kathryn

KathrynSouthwest, VIC

Exceptional Value & Quality

This was my first time purchasing & I will most definitely be buying from Feeling Sexy again !! The website was extremely easy to navigate & the variety & prices were great. Not to mention the fast delivery & terrific customer service. Highly recommend & am now a devoted customer. Do yourself a favour & experience the ease & confidence to buy from them. Was only going to buy 1 product but ended up with 4....Very Happy :)

Melissa

MelissaAustralian Capital Territory

Fantastic

I have purchased from feeling sexy perfumes quite a few times now and they are always great. Very easy website, lots and lots to choose from and they always have my perfume, which can now be very hard to find! Will definitely be using them again - well actually I have already got a new scent in my shopping bag, as I got a sample of it with my last purchase, and I think I will be getting that one too, instead of my usual perfume that I have been wearing for thirty years!

ann

annmelbourne

great choices

I have brought perfume on a number of occasions - great variety and very competitive prices compared to other stores/websites. My go to website for good quality perfume

Jasmine

JasmineVictoria

Devoted customer

Have purchased from feeling sexy perfumes several times and will continue to do so. Amazing variety/pricing to select from. Most importantly prompt delivery. Highly recommend!

Great Service

This review follows my second purchase from Feeling Sexy. First I got my mum some perfume she had been searching for.
The next time was for myself. The service is brilliant. The product was reasonably priced.

Judy

JudyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service, timely delivery, good prices

It was very easy to find the product I was looking for. Great range of products. The perfume was of good quality. The price was extremely competitive. Very quick delivery

Shm

ShmSydney, NSW

Got a good deal on few perfumes ..

Range and quality is good.. it was a hassel free experience.i got a perfume girl of now by ellie saab i was looking it on a reasonable price plus should be genuine ..i got all at this one place .happy customer

Date PurchasedJune 2020
Tubby

TubbyAustralian Capital Territory

Easy to order, quick delivery.

Fast no fuss orders and delivery!
Found what we needed easily and quickly.
The couple of samples were a nice surprise.
Delivery was well packed, no chance of breakage and, was very quick considering the situation.

Crusty Chops

Crusty ChopsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best prices

Bought clinique body smoother for my wife, great product, best price available, have bought many times from this site, fast delivery as well will always use again in the future

Date PurchasedSeptember 2020
pingers a.

pingers a.Sydney, NSW

Would recommend buying from.

I bought two colognes, they arrived on time and I got what I ordered, while I didn't personally like the smell of the two complementary samples, it was still great they added them in and got a free mask from a coupon, I would buy from them again.

Emily P.

Emily P.asked

Are the MUk straightners real Muk brand or are they fake ?

Jyoti P.

Jyoti P.asked

If the products are exactly the same and genuine, how are you offering it in a lower price?

Angie tez
Angie tez

They are genuine . I bought 4 perfumes from there and they are amazing. I used to get niches perfumes so feeling sexy have the best fragrance and prices

Cara
Cara

i guess the prices are like wholesale prices? Why complain? Because I guarantee the perfume I purchased is genuine.

FS TeamFeeling Sexy

Hi Jyoti, standard margin for most beauty products are 50% if sold at RRP, some will be more and some less depending on the brand.

This means if RRP is $200, you can tell the retailer pocketing $100 in most case scenario.

Our target margin is between 15% - 20% (depending on the brand) but sold to 5 more customers or even more rather than sell one bottle at full margin to only one customer.

By doing this we can easily take advantage of the economy of scale such as shipping fee, labour, storage, infrastructure and other cost as well as lower cost per conversion on our social and search engine ads. Not to mention negotiation power with distributors and couriers company as well as rebate / bonus at the end of financial year.

In addition, there are a lot more advantages and flexibility for business if they take $20 from 10 customers rather than $100 from 2 customers. Generally business who operates in this way can afford to make more mistakes thus safer in the long run. Obviously we try our best not to make mistakes but they do happened and unavoidable in some cases.

Rex Pasked

Tried the Lacoste L'Homme Intense at Dubai International Airport about a week ago. However I ran out of time and didn't get the chance to buy it before I left the airport, so I bought it online at feelingsexy.com (noting that no other Australian retailer sells it, online or otherwise).

Delivery was prompt and well-packaged. Looks the real deal. But as soon as I sprayed it, it is clear to me that it's not the same as I had tried.

Similar smell, but distinctly less intense, less rich, less projection. Not very long lasting either - 2-3h vs the airport version which was still very prominent after 12h.

I also tried the non-intense version (which looks different). I know what i was buying, and I bought what I was after.

I suspect it might not have been stored or handled correctly, leading to the product breaking down under high temps... Not claiming this is a fake product, but it certainly isn't the same product as if I had of purchased it from an international shop.

Seeking a refund.

Will give a star rating following a response.

ankur
ankur

Yeah that’s what exactly I’m talking about
I’m not saying they are fake but they don’t last at all

Rex P

Seems like there's been some good reviews here though. I don't think it's necessarily dodgey or watered down (which is why I'm thinking possibly that it hasn't been stored properly), or else we wouldn't be seeing half the positive reviews here (trying not to inject too much cynism haha)

Whatever the reason, it's not the quality that I expected and hence why I'm seeking a refund.

Rex P

Update: they've provided me with a very long email describing how the product should be fully stable even at temperatures of 64°C.

They've defended their warehousing procedures and claim their warehouse temps don't exceed 26°C. As someome whos worked closely with warehousing environments over the years, I have my doubts that storage temps at the upper bays vs ground temps are comparable.

They've tried to use an excuse of humidity and temperature (but realised that at DBX, it would have been fully air conditioned). As such, they've not tried to push for this.

RMA has been approved.

I'm happy that they've accepted my dissatisfaction. I'm happy with the online purchasing process, packaging and delivery aspects.

However, the product itself does not impress me. Nor does their unwillingness to acknowledge there is any issue (which is also evident on here).

Last words - buyer beware. Seems genuine but you accept the risk of a subpar quality product as a risk. My recommendation, in hindsight, would be to always buy in person (or online from a chain store).

Get an answer from our members and Feeling Sexy representatives