Listing monitored by Feeling Sexy

Neil R
Neil RHunter Region, NSW

A perfect way to explore

If you don't know exactly what you're looking for, this is the perfect way to explore. Feeling Sexy has a huge range of different perfumes so exploring their Perfume Journeys and the extensive guides they include with them is such a great way to learn at your leisure.

Sara
Sara

Always excellent

Feeling Sexy has a broad range of perfumes. I can always find the one I’m looking for. Loving the extra guide with the key to the perfume notes. Helps me to decide a similar perfume when my favourite is no longer made. Fast delivery and the Valentino perfumes are so so good.

Lisa Frith
Lisa FrithFar North Queensland, QLD

Timely delivery and the best perfume ever!

The items are packed securely. They’re price are great and they are terrific to deal with if a problem occurs.
Have bought from them for years!

1roasty
1roasty

Love it

It is very easy to navigate the store. There are a great range of products. I am always able to find my favourite brands. Very happy with the products and experience.

Mark Pearce
Mark PearcePerth, WA

My go-to

FS always has a great range of products at competitive prices. The service is excellent and the delivery (even with AusPost) is super-fast. My go-to for fine frags and products.

Danka
DankaSydney, NSW

great service, great range of products

It is quite easy to navigate the online store. The range of products are excellent for regular customers,I always use this company to order perfume
Quick delivery ad the perfume is excellent quality. great offers and on sale items

This is perfect

It is quite easy to navigate the online store. The range of products are excellent for regular customers, however, it could be larger for fragrance enthusiasts and fragrance reviewers.
The quality of the product is good.

Excellent company to deal with

Excellent product and excellent service
I always use this company to order perfume
Quick delivery ad the perfume is excellent quality

Samir
Samir

Totally addicted to Feeling Sexy!

Being a fragrance lover and collector, I’m always looking for reliable sources. Feeling Sexy fits the bill perfectly. They have been my “goto” for years now and will continue to be. (I’ve lost track of the amount of money I’ve spent with them! I’m so addicted… ;-))
Their prices are very competitive and I know I’m purchasing genuine products!

Feeling Sexy’s stock is second to none! From designer fragrances to niche. I’ve never had to look elsewhere. They’ve got it all & occasionally I find wonderful hidden gems. (rare/discontinued hard to find)

I highly recommend Feeling Sexy!!

Lastly, their shipping is lightning fast! (Seriously)

Catherine
CatherineBruce 2617, ACT

Never been disappointed

I have purchased from feeling sexy for a while now and all their products are genuine and of high quality. Highly recommend them.

Libra
LibraSydney, NSW

My favorite fragrance online store!

Good range of perfume, good price, great customer service, super fast delivery. I’m a fragrance lover and I buy most of my fragrances from them. Never had any problems. Will keep purchasing from and highly recommend it.

Date PurchasedMarch 2022
Sue-ellen
Sue-ellenNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Beautiful fragrance

It was reasonably easy to navigate the store.
A good range of products available.
I’m completely satisfied with the product I purchased

Barbara
BarbaraSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent Website

Love good perfumes, so Feeling Sexy is a very good website. The products are packed well, and the delivery time has been good.

Fantastic service

Great online company to buy your fragrances..colognes are genuine and well priced. I always buy by my fragrances from Feeling Sexy

Irene Pandazis
Irene Pandazis

Perfume

I love the perfume price and support staff I am grateful for the email information and product quality Thank You