Link Market Services

Link Market Services

See the Best Financial Planning Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Link Market Services? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.1

Lyn
LynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor service company

Website is a nightmare

If you hold ASX holdings but live overseas, you can only select an Australian bank account to receive payments into. No other options.
Trying to update tax details for a Trust but they want tax details of the Trustees... makes no sense.
Trying to phone Link in Australia is a futile process, using the Contact form gets results after several days.
If there was a way to know which entities fell under Link, we wouldn't buy them.

james duncan
james duncanPerth, WA

selling shares

sent in my documents to sell Telstra and BOQ shares, after 10days no information re sale so i phoned them the answer i got was because of it takes up to 10 days for the letter to reach them
then another 28 working days to sell and get your money that makes it January 2022nearlt 2 months total
my advise go some where else a total disgrace

Suzanne B.
Suzanne B.South East Queensland, QLD

Link Market Service is a nightmare

Sandra M.
Sandra M.Sydney, NSW

Worst share registry of all

Their investor web site is the slowest I have ever used, so slow, - even when you get to login it says you entered the wrong details. I have changed my password twice but it takes minutes with the circle of death going round and round. Then says your details dont match.

Lynn C.
Lynn C.Australian Capital Territory

Most incompetent company

This would have to be 100% the most incompetent company I have ever dealt with. After 3 months, 2 letters and 6 phone calls to get an addressed changed it still hasn’t happened. Every person I have spoken to has given me different advice and another form to fill out. DO NOT INVEST IN ANYTHING MANAGED BY LINKT MARKET SERVICES if you want to stay sane.

Dave
DaveMandurah

Poor response to enquiry s my share sale has gone missing and no answers

Rang and emailed several times after my share sales have gone missing and no one can give me answers where my money has gone ?
Been told have to wait two weeks for a reply .

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Mitra J.
Mitra J.Sydney, NSW

Service is the worst

No one is responsible there. if you need a statement or help you need to spend days to find someone to help you. Employees are aggressive behind phone and just hung up on people

Denny East
Denny EastSydney, NSW

Don't use these people (especially by phone)

I have some Telstra shares. I needed to inform them about change of address. To do that I needed to open an account with Link Market Services. Then, to change address, had to open a full portfolio account. Added all information before website crashed (many times). Sent message via website. After several days, no reply. Tried phone. On hold for 25 minutes before giving up. After 20 days got email saying website now mended. Great service. Now I also find out that the 'free' telephone number shown on website not actually free. Cost me money. Complained to them, they refused to compensate or change their website.

Do not use this company

I urge you not to use this company, I had no choice as shares I bought were tied up to Link MS. Rarely an email was replied to, I waited up to 4 weeks for a reply at times but the reply came with no real answer or explanation . I recently sold some shares and was told it would only take 5 days to receive the funds into my bank account, 10 days later I am still waiting for my money. I have called and no one can even give me an answer, they just handball me to other numbers. I even asked if they could check with their accounts department, they refused.
BEWARE!!

JLinda
JLindaSydney, NSW

Slow and lack of comprehension.

Attempting to change address and don't have SRN number. Contacted by employee after sending email and after numerous calls employee still not comprehending situation.

Finally sent paperwork, certified ID and $49 cheque to them basically just to retrieve SRN number as statements sent via electronically,

Still have had no acknowledgment of receipt of documents.

Meanwhile have returned seven plus letters for a previous tenant ( I presume) at my address in a ten day period sent by Link Market Services.

Incomprehensible!

roonie
roonieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hopeless. Cant login. Cant send feedback

Cant log onto site, either via emailed link or entering credentials. "An unexpected error has occurred. Please click here to continue." Tried Safari, chrome, edge and duckduckgo on several os's

George
GeorgeCanberra 2600, ACT

I don't know how this company is operating, what a terrible business

I was sent an email with to download dividend statements. Link doesn't work. So proceed to website to try and trouble shoot. Can't even lodge an enquiry without linking the security. The security wasn't loading and therefore you can't lodge an enquiry. You then need to call and wait 20 minutes to talk to someone to tell you the website is down. Surely it can't be that hard to design a functioning website that also allows you to make enquiries in a simplified manner. I would be asking for a refund from the website creator. What a waste of time and space.

Why do companies use this facility?

This must be the slowest web site on record.
I cannot understand why companies continue to use this facility. I have been trying for the past hour to just register & continue to get Error messages. I still haven't been able to register,

Just rubbish

How ASX companies use this service is just beyond me, so slow, can't login, call the "Contact Us" and get placed on hold for 30mins before you hang up......just garbage