Lion King Flooring

See the Best Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Job Satisfaction

Elvan

Elvan

Professional Job done with such care!!

The men at Lion King Flooring did an excellent job with professionalism to my house from start to finish in 2 days. They completed laminating 160 sqm of floor space with 25 stairs & cleaned up their mess afterwards. I would recommend them to anyone!! Thank you Lion King for such a great job!!

scott c.

scott c.Sydney, NSW

Very happy customer

I went with the Silk White SPC around 60M2 - Great price and really great work on the install as my house has interesting angles and my new kitchen was installed on old flooring. - So glad I didn't try this myself!! whole process took under 2 weeks from picking my flooring, having them come out and measure / provide an install quote, to being laid. Much much cheaper than a larger brand store. Looks great.

Thanks Lion King.

John

JohnSydney, NSW

Great Job

From start to finish, the boys at Lion King did a great Job
Quality of product as good as any I,d looked at for twice the price and could not fault the installation.
Floor looks and feels great, has added value to future sale price of the home.
Highly recommended, will use this company again.

Dimitra K.

Dimitra K.Sydney, NSW

This is prefect can’t live with out it.

I had my floors done in a antique grey colour and am very happy that I went with this colour. I am highly recommending anyone wanting to renovate or revamping a room at their residence to look no further as you will be very satisfied with the whole process. The price was very fair and the quality and workmanship was excellent. My place looks and feels amazing now thanks to your company. Highly recommended these guys. You won’t be disappointed.

Great service,great price!

Kushan at lion king flooring sourced our bamboo flooring even though they were out of stock and still gave it at the discounted rate discussed prior. Delivery was quick and easy at a good price. Make Lionking Flooring your first stop when looking for flooring.

Great price and great service

Hard to believe when you look at their very low price but the quality of Lion King laminated floorboards is great : we have had one, and a very cheap one, in our previous home for 5 years and it still looks as new. Plus the installation service was outstanding. A special mention to Alan who was so nice and so accomodating.

Lion King Flooring
David L.Lion King Flooring

Thank you Marie, we are happy to hear that you have enjoyed our services and flooring! We hope to do business again in the future.

KF

KFsydney

Perfect Laminate Flooring Solutions and Price

After visiting a number of hard floor suppliers in Sydney we cam across Lion king Flooring, the company offered us the right product and we where happy with there offerings and price. We are very happy with installation and workmanship.
I would recommend this company without any hesitation and would return as a customer.

shootingstar

shootingstarWOULDN'T U LIKE 2KNOW, Nsw

Very happy with bamboo flooring I purchased from these people.
High quality flooring at a reasonable price.
I recommend this flooring & would purchase from them again!
Fantastic customer service.

Junex1

Junex1

Wonderful Engineered Oak floor installed

After a lot of research on floor covering options, we found Lion King Flooring. The product we chose was ImperialOak Engineered Timber. The price was extremely competitive for the product we were getting.
The workmanship was professional, and we are extremely happy with the end result. I would highly recommend this company and the flooring.