15 reviews · Statistics

87% · 131 · 7%

Return Claim MadeYes (0) · No (2)
Job Satisfaction
See the Best Flooring Companies in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

rezaul.khan
rezaul.khan

Issue resolved

We had an issue and resolved that issue through dialogue and mutual understanding. The outcome is satisfactory. Thanks team for being professional. Show details
Rusty V
Rusty VNSWIllawarra, NSW5 posts

Pat L.
Pat L.

My new floor is a complete write-off

I would not recommend using Lion King Flooring. They installed a hard wood floor (beautiful product) in our new house 5 years ago and we have had nothing but trouble with the boards cupping and eventually buckling because of expansion due to sub-floor dampness over time. A professional assessment of the job was that there was no proper assessment of the sub-floor dampness and appropriate preparation, and not enough expansion joints built into the floor. The floor is now a complete write-off and I need to replace it with a new floor. Show details
Lion King Flooring   DM
Jane Worthington
Jane Worthington2 posts

Absolutely floored!

Absolutely floored by this customer experience from the exceptional insights and honesty at sales point to delivery on the day.
No fancy advertising or gimmicks here just great old-fashioned service and a company that recognises there are fewer traffic jams in life when you go the e yea mike for your customers.
The workers themselves were absolute Trojans; refused to let me help them clean up despite lugging heavy pallets up five flights of stairs all day.
And the price point was excellent too.
Thanks Jack, Namien and team
Jane
Erskineville  Show details
CAROL
CAROL

Excellent Hybrid flooring experience

I could not be happier with my choice of Lion King flooring for my hybrid SPC floors. The whole experience from visiting the store to completion of the job was straight forward,on time and of the highest quality. The choice of flooring at the shop and the experience of the team is excellent. (I had been to many other places). The installers did an incredible job in just under 2 days for the lower floor of my house and staircase. I cannot commend these guys enough, their attention to detail was incredible. So thank you to Jack and his team for a great job done,I highly recommend them! Show details
Adam
AdamNSWSydney, NSW

Extremely Happy with Flooring

We just had the waterproof flooring laid today and we couldn't be happier with the flooring, the workmanship, the quality and the price. This company is 10 out of 10.
Elvan
Elvan2 posts

Professional Job done with such care!!

The men at Lion King Flooring did an excellent job with professionalism to my house from start to finish in 2 days. They completed laminating 160 sqm of floor space with 25 stairs & cleaned up their mess afterwards. I would recommend them to anyone!! Thank you Lion King for such a great job!!
Scott C
Scott CNSWSydney, NSW4 posts

Very happy customer

I went with the Silk White SPC around 60M2 - Great price and really great work on the install as my house has interesting angles and my new kitchen was installed on old flooring. - So glad I didn't try this myself!! whole process took under 2 weeks from picking my flooring, having them come out and measure / provide an install quote, to being laid. Much much cheaper than a larger brand store. Looks great.

Thanks Lion King.

John
JohnNSWSydney, NSW

Great Job

From start to finish, the boys at Lion King did a great Job
Quality of product as good as any I,d looked at for twice the price and could not fault the installation.
Floor looks and feels great, has added value to future sale price of the home.
Highly recommended, will use this company again.
Dimitra K.
Dimitra K.NSWSydney, NSW

This is prefect can’t live with out it

I had my floors done in a antique grey colour and am very happy that I went with this colour. I am highly recommending anyone wanting to renovate or revamping a room at their residence to look no further as you will be very satisfied with the whole process. The price was very fair and the quality and workmanship was excellent. My place looks and feels amazing now thanks to your company. Highly recommended these guys. You won’t be disappointed.
G.Baz
G.Baz13 posts

Great service,great price!

Kushan at lion king flooring sourced our bamboo flooring even though they were out of stock and still gave it at the discounted rate discussed prior. Delivery was quick and easy at a good price. Make Lionking Flooring your first stop when looking for flooring.
Marie
Marie

Great price and great service

Hard to believe when you look at their very low price but the quality of Lion King laminated floorboards is great : we have had one, and a very cheap one, in our previous home for 5 years and it still looks as new. Plus the installation service was outstanding. A special mention to Alan who was so nice and so accomodating.

Show reply

KF
KFNSWSydney, NSW13 posts

Perfect Laminate Flooring Solutions and Price

After visiting a number of hard floor suppliers in Sydney we cam across Lion king Flooring, the company offered us the right product and we where happy with there offerings and price. We are very happy with installation and workmanship.

I would recommend this company without any hesitation and would return as a customer.

shootingstar
shootingstarNSWSydney Surrounds, NSW146 posts

Very happy with bamboo flooring I purchased from these people.

High quality flooring at a reasonable price.

I recommend this flooring & would purchase from them again!

Fantastic customer service.

Junex1
Junex16 posts

Wonderful Engineered Oak floor installed

After a lot of research on floor covering options, we found Lion King Flooring. The product we chose was ImperialOak Engineered Timber. The price was extremely competitive for the product we were getting.

The workmanship was professional, and we are extremely happy with the end result. I would highly recommend this company and the flooring.