Lipton Chai Latte

Lipton Chai Latte

See the Best Teas in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Lipton? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Classic….. my favourite

I do NOT understand why once again this product has disappeared off the shelves. The alternate options are horrible! Very upset that no one seems to care nor will anyone respond with an answer. Why?

Absolutely terrible, don't buy

Tried the Lipton Chai after the coles brand ones were out of stock. Very poor choice, it was absolutely disgusting. Now I am stuck with 15 more sachets and I've wasted 10$...

Susanjean
SusanjeanPerth, WA

Chai Latte Classic

I would really like to know where Lipton Chai Latte has gone. I only drink Tea and love the fact that I had a selection of teas. To find something besides black tea and the fragrant ones. I have tried numerous Chai Latte’s and by far Lipton Chai Classic is the best on the market. How would people react if they took coffee away?

Ruby
RubyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Yuk it’s awful

I used to love Lipton chai latte, I couldn’t get it for a while, so changed to Tetley. I bought Lipton’s again the other day the spiced one, and it actually made me feel sick. Nearly threw up. Tastes awful and will never get again.

Purchased in at Coles Group & Myer Gift Card.

Bruce W.
Bruce W.Northeast, VIC

Positive review

After reading many negative reviews I would like to provide a most positive review. Tasted creamy and light spice. Lipton Chai Latte Spiced made in Indonesia, Best Before 15/8/2022 28 DP

Patricia Wilkinson
Patricia WilkinsonSydney, NSW

Lipton Chai Latte Spiced

I purchased a 16 pack today, but was very disappointed as it was not as creamy and was very sweet and left an unsavoury taste in my mouth, I love the original so definitely will not be buying this spiced one again

Purchased in for $9.50.

Hasan M.
Hasan M.Sydney, NSW

Bring back the old

Used to love the original which was creamy and tasty. This is horrible...why fix something that wasn't broken? Lipton bring back the original recipe and also your Karak version which was the best.

Purchased in at Thr1ve for $4.99.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Jessica L.
Jessica L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ew its horrible.

This is the absolute worst Chai latte I've ever had. It's watery and has a really funny taste. It does not taste like a chai latte at all. Don't buy!

WHY?!!

One star, only to leave a review. Otherwise zero stars. It's horrible. Make it go away. Bring back the original version. Why on earth would you do this to a long-time, much-loved product? You've absolutely ruined it. It's going in the bin. Never again.

So crap, this NEW LOOK.

Omg, It was not in the supermarket for a while, so when I found in Coles Supermarket last week, I got greedy and bought 2 big packets. 16 sachets each. Holly god what a waste of money. Its so bad. Come on Lipton give us value for money man. Such a bad taste. Not buying again.

Purchased in for $20.

Alison
Alison

Horrible product

Like others, we waited many months for the return of Lipton Chai Latte because it was by far the best one in the supermarkets. We loved it for years. Bought the new one a few days ago & it is horrible! What have they done to it? There is NO spice flavour at all. I notice that it is now made in Indonesia & the packet states that it contains Indian spice flavours - well, good luck if you can find them in there. Tasteless - Won't be buying it again. Poor form Lipton.

New Lipton Chai Latte

Bought some from Coles for me and my Mum, new taste is not good. I Still have some of the old sachets and the taste is much creamier then the new one. What a disappointment.

sjm
sjmGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

new recipe not as nice as original

I hope the suppliers will be working to revert to the original recipe, new taste is not as nice , watery , sweet and does not have the rich depth of spices & tea that made me love the original flavour.

Kim
Kim

ugh, it's terrible!!!

This new "look" latte is terrible, it's so watery and doesn't froth up when you stir it. I won't be buying it anymore. I've loved this product for so many years. what a shame unilever and lipton changed something that wasn't broken in the first place!
If you loved the old chai lattes - please don't buy this newly packaged version, you will be really disappointed

Peter H.
Peter H.

What a terrible disappointment.

I too, like others here, have been patiently waiting for Chai Latte to return to the supermarket shelves.
I purchased my the first box yesterday, after waiting about 9 months, and this morning I tried it for the first time.... and like others here too, I'm so disappointed.
It lacks flavour, it doesn't have that creamy texture, and it's a pale imitation of what it used to be.
Why would the people at Unilever change formula?!?!
Why would they change the formula, when it's been so successful in the past?!
McDonald's never change the formula of a Big Mac.
Dumb decision Unilever!

Purchased in at Coles for $9.90.