3.7

63% · 4825 · 33%
Brand Manager for Lipton? Claim your listing.

Hazyb
HazybSydney, NSW38 posts

Gone again

I love this tea out of all the others. The Classic is my fav. It’s not in the shops again - where is it - are we getting it back again. Show details
Hazel B.
Hazel B.

Gone again

Tina E.
Tina E.Southeast, SA

Hanging out

When are you going to stock the woolworths shelves with your lipton chai lattes
Not happy.
Not happy.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very Disappointed in the new flavour

I have been an avid user of Lipton Chai Latte for many years i loved the flavour and frothiness.
I am so very dissapointed in the new flavour it tastes just like all the others now, awful. I have tried 2 packs.
Not buying it any more.
Jenn. Show details
pammie
pammiePerth, WA7 posts

Great product

I have missed my daily cup of Liptons spiced chai latte. They have not been on the shelves for quite some time now and looks like they have been discontinued. They were more expensive than other brands but were the best tasting ones. Show details
Christine Roxby
Christine RoxbyHunter Region, NSW2 posts

Chai Latte Sachets

They have disappeared from all supermarkets again. Happened this time last year and Woolworths state they are in stock but they are not. Can you explain why they have disappeared again. It’s the only one I like so it’s most you,
Christine Roxby
Whereismychai
WhereismychaiSydney, NSW

Where’s all the Classic Chai gone

No one, in my humble opinion, makes Chai Latte like Liptons. Everything else that’s now on the Woolies, Coles, IGA and Aldi shelves is horrible by comparison. One of these stores PLEASE bring back Liptons Classic Chai Latte. Also I’d be interested to know if you can still get it in the UK?
Samantha Fairweather
Samantha FairweatherSydney, NSW2 posts

Not latte, not chai. Just a waste of money

I brought this today, instead of my usual brand. What a mistake!! It just tastes like watered down normal tea, and absolutely no froth whatsoever. This is definitely NOT chai latte. Will never waste my money on this again!! Show details
Barcoo77
Barcoo77Central West, QLD

Can’t buy it anymore

I love Lipton chai latte, but why can I purchase it anymore.
epenhall
epenhall

A great product. Pity I can't find it anywhere any more!

I too am missing my favourite morning drink, Liptons chai latte classic. Over the last 6 months I've occasionally found some in IGAs and once I found 4 boxes and bought them all! But I suspect these were old stock as they haven't been restocked. The "spiced" version is horrid - no wonder my local Woollies and Coles have reduced its price by half!
Lipton's- please bring the classic version back?!!
Liz Show details
Cathy B.
Cathy B.Sydney, NSW

Devistated

I have tried endlessly to purchase the chai latte classic. Why isn't Lipton listening to all of their customers who have phone ,emailed and reviewed about the discontinuation of this product.
How many people are now not experiencing that daily piece of joy in their lives now.
I don't drink coffee, and this is all I have been drinking for years. PLEASE BRING IT BACK DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND.
Marianne W
Marianne W4 posts

Definitely will find it difficult to live without yet again

Love Lipton's Chai Latte Regular and Vanilla. I am very sorry to see it no longer on the shelves. I would have bought more up quickly if I had known. Its competitor is horrible, and I won't be buying that again after buying it last time Lipton's disappeared off the shelves - I ended up throwing it out. Please, please, please, return Lipton's Chai Latte again to supermarket shelves. Show details
Mavis
MavisPerth, WA

This perfect

When can we see this on the shelfs again? As I would like to buy them again. Show details
Peter Sutton
Peter SuttonPerth, WA38 posts

Not the best Tetley product

Chai Latte is very very sweet and hard to drink Show details
Debra S.
Debra S.

Lipton Chai Latte /Favourite

Hi live in Ballarat , Victoria. I have tried Coles & Woolworths no Classic Lipton chai latte. Last year it was new packeting so couldn’t get it anywhere. Now carnt find it again. What is going on? Lots of people lov it ? The other brands r terrible . Cheers Deb

Kevan Brown
Kevan Brown

When will Lipton chai latte spiced be available in QLD Australia

Rachel W.
Rachel W.

My favourite Chai Latte sachets disappeared again. Surely we could buy these on-one rather than through a supermarket chain?? They are nearly twice the price of similar brands so it can’t be a price point??

Adel

I wrote to Lipton about chai latte sachets disappearing again. They advised me the entire chai latte range has been deleted due to the cost of shelf prices in supermarkets and competition. I suggested selling online or moving away from sachets to help with cost i.e. tin with scoop. Im very disappointed they have deleted this range. I drink it daily and nothing else compares.

Shazza
Shazza

Perhaps it’s time to veto their entire range. There are plenty of other brands on the market unfortunately their chai was the best. If they are not interested in what their consumers want … time to avoid them as a consumer.

Adel

Thanks Jacki D...I'll give them a try.

SHATHA AZIZ
SHATHA AZIZ

What is happening ???

I can't find Lipton chai latte classic anywhere, I don't drink anything else, especially in the morning, I can't start my day without it !!!

Meg56
Meg56

Try IGA I've been able to get it no worries

CategoryTeas
Release date

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Lipton? Claim your listing.