Lipton Chai Latte

Lipton Chai Latte

barbjm21Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Just love it.

Why can't I find the delicious Chi Latte?
I've tried some others but they don't compare to the Lipton one.
What is happening?

Purchased in September 2020 at Woolworths for A$9.50.

3 Crazy Dogs

3 Crazy Dogs

Only one to buy

I have tried lots of brands that have sachets of chai latte and none are anywhere as good as Lipton’s. Where is it now. I have been looking for a couple of months.

Purchased in September 2020.

WendyHobart, TAS

absolutely the best brand around.

I love the flavour not too sweet, just suits me perfectly. I would like to be able to purchase more of it .

Purchased at Woolworths for A$10.00.

Pam R.

Pam R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Where is my chai latte

I drink both the plain and vanilla chai latte but lately have had to drive to far away stores to get it. I have bought out the stock in three suburban Drake stores as my regular Goto, Coles and Coles online have not had it for months. It also cannot be found in Woolworths. Why????

Purchased in October 2020 for A$11.00.

Stopped drinking coffee. Love this chai latte

Have 2 more sachets left. Been looking for weeks in all supermarkets. WHEN?????

Purchased in September 2020 at Woolworths for A$9.90.

Chez

ChezCentral West, NSW

I miss my morning Lipton Chai Latte

Lipton Chai Latte is definately the best I have tried from all other brands. I am not as fond of the vanilla one please bring back the original Chai Latte. I miss it as part of my every morning 6am cuppa.

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles for A$9.00.

What has happened to this line. Nothing compares, Lipton please bring this back..

Please bring it back I miss this tea. It is my go to..

Purchased in August 2020.

No other Chai Latte can compare.

Lipton Chai Latte is my morning go to. Please get it back on the supermarket shelves.

Purchased at Woolworths.

Lipton Chai latte

I agree with all on here. Bring it back!! The best chai latte to drink at home. I use it as my stress release drink and havent been able to drink it for a month. Maybe that's why Im stressed!
BRING IT BACK TO SUPERMARKETS PLEASE

Purchased in September 2020 for A$9.90.

Gfbpsm

GfbpsmNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Perfect Chai

This brand is possibly the best chai latte I have had the pleasure to drink. It has been part of my daily drink intake fir many years and I miss not being able to get it at the mine from anywhere. Please bring them back.

Purchased in July 2020 at Woolworths for A$11.50.

Elnae

ElnaeSouthwest, VIC

Please come back!

This is the only chai latte that I want to drink! The fact that you don’t need to add milk (although even better if you can) makes it perfect for my bushwalking trips because I just have to add it to hot water. It has disappeared from all shops so please, Lipton, bring it back asap - you may have to plan for greater supply in the future. The shelves are filling with other brands but they are just not good enough.

Purchased in September 2020 at Woolworths.

Lipton chai latte

this was by far the nicest chai latte on the market. Please Please bring it back.

Purchased at Coles.

Kris

KrisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best ever!

This chai latter is the best one I’ve ever tasted and I’m also disappointed to see its disappeared from supermarkets. I’m hoping the other reviewers are correct and it’ll be back soon as I’ve got nothing else to drink hot at home. I’ve tried some of the alternatives on the supermarket shelves and they are awful! Save me Lipton!! Please!!

Purchased in September 2020.

Melek bilgili

Melek bilgiliSydney, NSW

Where is my favourite chai gone :(

This is the absolute best chai latte I have had,much better then cafe chai lattes..
I cannot find it anywhere anymore.Called Lipton and they said it will be back late October or November.Hope this is true! :-)

Purchased in September 2020 at Coles.

Bernie

BernieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lipton Chai Latte classic

Contacted Unilever and was told that the yearly supply had sold out but should be available in October.
Unfortunately I forgot to ask what year.

Purchased in August 2020 at Woolworths for A$9.50.

Chai Latte

Why has this product -chai latte - gone from our supermarket shelves . Not a coffee drinker but have been drinking your brand for at least 10 years. No other chai latte will replace this when it comes to taste .

Maz

MazCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Where has the Lipton chai gone

Best tasting hot drink please bring it back I have been told it is a deleted line

Purchased in August 2020 at IGA for A$9.70.

Yowie

YowieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great morning wake up

This is and has been my favourite drink for over 10 years. It replaced the takeaway hot drink and I never looked back. Where has it gone and why? It is very, very popular and the others just don't reach this level.

Purchased in August 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for A$10.00.

Penny Dona-Doni

Penny Dona-DoniGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best packet Chai I’ve tasted!!

Have been drinking one morning and night for years. Haven’t been able to find any on the shelves for weeks. Getting stressed out, as not sure how I’ll survive much longer without them!!

Purchased in August 2020 at Coles for A$10.50.

Jo-Lyn H.

Jo-Lyn H.South East Queensland, QLD

Where is my favorite Chai Latte??

I have been looking for weeks for my favorite Chai Latte and it can't be found on any shelves in any store! What is going on? I thought it may have something to do with the supply chain due to the COVID restrictions but then I heard that it may have been discontinued - nooooooooooo! this is my favorite drink! I so look forward to my cuppa every day. I have some food restrictions and there aren't many things that I really enjoy and this was my little cup of heaven - please come back Lipton Chai Latte :) :) :)

Purchased in July 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for A$9.50.

Kaye Pasked

I've being trying to source Lipton Chai Latte both for myself and my 88 year old Mum. Mum pleaded with me yesterday to find some. Is this no longer available or is it coming back on to Supermarket shelves as indicated in some posts above. There is no other chai latte as good. Please bring it back.

barbjm21

Kaye I've looked in the supermarkets each week and found none, Yesterday I checked out 3 supermarkets in a different area and still none.
I'm unable to find out why from Lipton.

Kaye P

Thanks, I have contacted Lipton myself but have received no reply so far.

Wendy

Hi Kaye, I have contacted Lipton re Chai Latte.... the best yet... unable to say when available.

Deb T

Deb Tasked

Liptons need to answer this question - when will this product be available. Reading below, people are being told different times from October through early next year. When is this really going to happen????

Wendy

Hi Deb haven't heard but would love it to be sooner rather than later

margaretduthie

margaretduthieasked

Help!!! I miss my Chai Latte and by the number of people saying the same thing it looks as though Lipton need to increase their production of it. I can see it selling out quickly when it does come into the stores, it'll be the repeat of the covid toilet roll debacle.

CategoryTeas