Little Bellies

Great way to introduce textures and hand eye coordination

My baby has been trying the puffs and absolutely loves them. It’s also helped her learn textures and to feed herself. Organic, no nasties, fun Learning food, tasty, you couldn’t ask for better snack food for your growing baby. Looking forward to trying the rest of the little bellies products in the upcoming weeks.

Purchased at Woolworths.

Thank you for your wonderful comments Megan :) It's great to know that your little one is a big 'little' fan of ours and that she's having fun and learning at the same time! We hope you enjoy the rest of our range too :)

It’s prefect, so yummy and healthy!

My son loves little bellies biscuit, and he keeps asking for it and my daughter is fighting for it too! The biscuit is healthy and made of wheat, it’s good for babies and toddler

Purchased .

Great to know that your little ones are big 'little' fans of our Bellies Biscuits :)

Best organic chips

My son loves these chips, they melt in their little mouths and so easy for them to hold and the best thing is their organic. It's also great for teaching them to eat on their own

Purchased at Woolworths Physical store for $1.29.

Thanks for your lovely feedback :) It's great to hear your little one not only enjoys our snacks but is having fun and learning during snack time too!

Perfect snack size for little bellies and they are really tasty too!!

I love that this range of snacks contain low levels of fat and sugar. The product range have delicious and natural flavours and they are perfect for babies and toddlers

Purchased .

Thanks so much! So pleased to hear you and your little one are enjoying our range of healthy snacks :)

Our favorite snacks

My son loves the banana popcorn, with such a fussy eater with allergies it is always handy to have these snacks ready to go. I think they taste great too!!! Need an adult version.

Purchased at Coles Supermarkets.

Thanks so much for your feedback Nikie-d! Our Softcorn is suitable for all sized bellies from 10 months up, so feel free to snack away too :)

It's a match made in heaven.

My daughter loves Little Bellies, can't live without them. It's really nice to have a no added sugar product on the market (they aren't easy to find for little ones).

Purchased at Woolworths for $1.70.

Thank you Harleymay :) We're pleased to hear you've found Little Bellies and are enjoying our range of no-added sugar products :)

These are brilliant

My child is quite fussy and he never ever turns these down. They are my favourite snack for when we are out and about, and they have also been wonderful in helping his hand-eye coordination.

Purchased .

Thanks for your lovely comments Sarah :) Wonderful to hear that Little Bellies is a favourite pick for you and your son!

Great snack food

Little bellies are great for littles ones. My daughter loves them, They really do melt in the mouth and are a healthy snack. I love that there’s so many flavours and different forms, for toddlers to try.

Purchased at Woolworths Physical store for $1.70.

Thanks Carmen! So pleased to hear your daughter enjoys our range of healthy snacks :)

A big fan!

My daughter loves Little Bellies Animal Biscuits and Gingerbread Men and I love that they are healthy for her and a nice alternative to sugary biscuits like Tiny Teddies and Arrowroot

Purchased at Woolworths Physical store.

Great to know your daughter is a big 'little' fan of our biscuits Kylie :)

Great on the go snack that’s free of nasties

Baby bellies and Little bellies are regular treats in our household. Not only do they taste great, but being organic means there are no nasties. And thus a happy mummy!

Purchased for $3.00.

Thanks Donna! Great to know Little Bellies are so popular with you and your little ones. Yay for Happy Mummy too! :)

Literally can’t leave the house without it.

This range is perfect for babies. It’s got a crunch but it also dissolves in their mouths. Can’t go anywhere without a pouch stashed in my bag, it keeps bub happy and entertained.

Purchased at Coles for $1.50.

Thank you Harlequin - so pleased to know Little Bellies has been keeping your little one happy :)

My daughter's favourite treat!

We love this whole range from Little Bellies. They make wonderful, healthy, easy to grab snacks. The cookies were a life saver on our long plane journeys, perfect little treats for fitting in small snack containers.

Purchased .

Thank you for your lovely comments Jess - and a great idea to take our biscuits on long pane journeys with you too :) Great stuff!

Kids love them!

These are so handy for on the go- both mr 2 and miss 5 are huge fans! Great product and yummy taste! Happy kids = very happy mum!! Lunch box saver - Thank you !

Purchased .

So pleased to hear your Mr and Miss are both big 'little' fans of ours! Glad we can help keep Mummy happy too!

Such an amazing food product for babies!

Absolutely love this whole range! It feels great to know I am feeding my baby healthy snacks (which she SCOFFS down every time I offer them).

Such an amazing product and can highly recommend for quality and at a good price point.

Purchased for $2.00.

Wow thank you for the wonderful feedback Antonia! So pleased your little one is enjoying Little Bellies :)

Perfect Snack

My little one loves the Little Bellies snacks. They have a great range of flavours to choose from and each pack is sealed for freshness and crunchiness. They're great to grab on the go and what makes them even better is that i know they are healthy.

Purchased at Woolworths for $3.00.

Thank you Kelly! It's great to hear you and your little one love our range of tasty flavours :)