Little Bellies

Little Bellies, Baby Bellies, Mighty Bellies (See All)
See the Best Baby Foods in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Little Bellies

Raylene
RayleneMid North Coast, NSW

Awesome for my little man

My little man who is 17mths loves your cheese and herb ruskets. Blueberry, strawBerry sweet potato are a big favourite of his as well. He loves these ruskets as a snack after his meals

Purchased in December 2021.

Anna L
Anna LGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

BUB LOVES IT!

Since he been able to munch, the blueberry puffs have been an absolute favourite of our boy. They melt in the mouth but still have enough crunch for him to feel like he's "eating" it. Highly recommend.

Purchased in August 2021 at Woolworths.

Emily
EmilySouth East Queensland, QLD

My daughter loves these!

These snacks are brilliant for babies! My daughter is a rather fussy eater but she never says no to baby belly snacks! The strawberry sticks are her absoloute favourite! We also love the smoothie bowls from baby bellies, she has one everymorning for breakfast! She loves them so much she gets quite angry if we take too long between spoonfuls.

Purchased in May 2021 at Coles for $3.50.

Sim1here
Sim1hereSydney, NSW

Baby Bellies

Baby Bellies offer a great range of products in various flavours to encourage your little one to try new flavours and textures. Mind you to the average adult these flavours are quite bland but my little one seems to like them. Some of our favourites have been The Organic Blueberry Puffs and Organic Strawberry Pickup Sticks.

Purchased in January 2021 at Woolworths.

Sam S.
Sam S.Central West, NSW

Love these...wish there were more

My son loves these snacks. They're his favourites. And I love that they're not filled with sugar. Great filler between meals. I do feel that the portions are a bit small. Especially when you have a baby guts like I do. But mostly, they're great

Joss
JossMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Getting more sustainable

I love these products but I worry about the packaging. It would be great if these products came in bigger packets so we use less packaging. I'm happy to separate them myself into child friendly portions

Purchased in January 2020 at Woolworths for $1.70.

Best snacks ever

These snacks are awesome! My daughter has to have them all the time. When she sees them at the store she gets excited and starts saying please. Definitely a must!

Purchased in September 2020 at Walmart for $0.99.

Customer C.Little Bellies

Hi EsuaZo, thanks so much! It’s so lovely to hear that our snacks are a favourite pick for you & your daughter, glad we can make shopping trips more exciting too! Does she have a favourite snack? Let us know we’re always interested to hear :)

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

The Top-Rated Baby Products of 2022

Nathan S.29 Dec 2021
the-top-rated-baby-products-of-2022

Our Little Mans Favourite

Wide range at a reasonable and affordable cost. Great for sensory and food discovery. Our little man loves these as his morning or afternoon tea. Looking forward to any new varieties they may bring out :)

Purchased in August 2020 at Woolworths.

Good and Bad

happy

Thats nice but there are still stale snacks circulating out there. Most recent one for us was a Banana Softcorn with bb 17 08 21.

Sim
SimGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The Best!

The best snacks in the market for little ones,the entire range is great.Not only does my 10month old lap it up,I have to buy additional packs for my 10year old too who is always stealing his l’il brothers

Purchased in May 2020 at Coles.

Cheese n Herb

Marko loves the Cheese and Herb and eats them buy the packet. Wonder if you can them bulk. Would recommend to anyone who had a toddler. Five stars plus plus

Purchased in April 2020 at Coles for $1.80.

Customer C.Little Bellies

Every household must have!!

Healthy , ready to go and yum! Perfect for busy families! If you are always on the go and baby needs that quick fix between stops the handy snack size packs are perfect for the bag , car or back pocket until needed!

Customer C.Little Bellies

Hey BED20, we're so pleased to hear you love Little Bellies snacks and that it's been a big crowd pleaser for those little bellies! Delicious and nutritious hey!

hayley s.
hayley s.Mid North Coast, NSW

Great snack!

My 9 month old has been eating snacks from this range since 6 months old and has been loving every flavour and type of snack from the range. Great for on the go, I always keep something in my bag

Purchased in December 2019 at Coles for $1.80.

Customer C.Little Bellies

Hey Hayley, sorry for the delay in responding to you, it’s been a busy time at Little Bellies HQ developing more tasty snacks! We love to hear this kind of feedback thanks so much :) Do they have a favourite flavour?! We're always keen to hear!

Good backup meal

Our bub loves to munch the little bellies snacks -- rusks, fiddlesticks, and even the sultanas! Hope to get more variety of these healthy snacks soon here in NZ! Never switched to other brands so far...

Purchased in December 2019 at countdown.

EmKay A.
EmKay A.Dunlop 2615, ACT

Not as advertised

Purchased the apricot and sultana mix and in all 6 boxes not a single apricot. Daughter loves the size and getting in now she is 1 but I'm deeply disappointed

Purchased in November 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $2.

Zuzana
Zuzanaasked
Little Bellies

How many packs a day are ok to eat as my boy loooooves to eat a lot and a friend told me yesterday to be careful as there is a lot of chemicals

alisha renee
alisha renee

Im unaware of the "alot of chemicals" your friend is talking about, my son has maybe 3 packs every 7days. He is very young though. The strawberry sticks for example contain this list...
INGREDIENTS: INGREDIENTS: Organic Corn Flour (80%), Organic High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Organic Strawberry Powder (4%), Organic Banana Powder, Organic Leek Powder, Mineral (Iron), Organic Antioxidant (Organic Rosemary Extract)...
So I can't see a tonne of chemicals

happy

I am not a dietician and can only speak of my experience but as part of a balanced diet I dont see a problem. My boy at just on three eats two or three packs a day and has for a very long time. He use to eat a lot of food in general but has become fussier but not with these. Can be expensive though. If you look on the label of the various types there is little sugar and salt and only healthy ingredients. It is iron supplemented which is handy for me as my toddler is a bit fussy about eating meat. As your toddler gets older one pack is not filling enough - its puffed grain so theres not much food actually in the packet. I probably wouldn't give packet after packet of the cinnamon one though in case the flavour is too strong for them. If I am at an appointment and I need to keep him occupied he has no trouble eating many packets and it has never upset his tummy. The company prides itself on using the best ingredients.

Hi There Zuzana,
So pleased to hear your little man is a fan of Bellies! Here at Little Bellies we set ourselves the benchmark to make the best possible foods we can for babies, toddlers and kids. Our products are simple, and do not contain any artificial colours, flavours or additives. We also avoid adding any unnecessary sugar or salt, and our entire Baby and Little Bellies range is certified organic. We are proud of this, and for this reason we are also mindful to be very clear and transparent in our labelling on packs. Every single ingredient in our products will always be listed in the ingredient list – there’s never anything ‘extra’ in there hiding away, and as you’ll see, our ingredients lists are as simple and straightforward as they can be.
We hope this helps but fee feel to email us at info@everybite.com.au if you have any more questions, or you can even read more about us and our food values on our webpage here: https://bellies.com.au/about-us/

Get an answer from our members and Little Bellies representatives