Little Bellies

Love Little Bellies

My little girl has loved all of the Little Bellie products we have tried! Especially love the little biscuits with pear juice in them which have helped my little girls constipation!!

Purchased in March 2019.

Wonderful to hear your little one is a big fan of ours Bec. And thanks for the insights on the biscuits - this is actually news to us too! We're very pleased to hear this :)

Yummy snacks for hungry tummies

Perfect size snacks for at home or on the go. I love that there is no sugar or salt & no artificial flavours. The packets come in different shapes & flavours helping children develop different tastes & flavours as well as encouraging them to self feed. They always end up in our trolley every time we shop.

Purchased in March 2019 for $1.70.

Totally in love with these

These are the best stacks to keep in the nappy bag. Does not matter what mood baby is in he will always eat these and enjoy them. It’s a hit with his little friend who also knows I have them in my nappy bag.

Purchased in April 2019 for $1.70.

I recommend to EVERYONE

My boy is obsessed with all the baby belly flavours and textures. They are amazing finger foods to help their brain activity and develop. Perfect for on the go and are super easy to clean up!

Purchased in November 2018.

Thank you for your lovely feedback Stephanie and it's great to hear that your little man is a big fan of ours :) Hopefully more end up in his mouth than on the floor though ;0 !

Best toddler & babie snacks on the market!

We love our little bellies snacks! Great for on the run! Snacks are healthy and great size packs! Perfect for a busy Mum and baby! My baby Angelo struggled with snacks and had devoured all the little bellies range

Purchased in April 2019.

So lovely to hear that you and little Angelo are enjoying our Little Bellies range! Thank you for your lovely comments Hayley :)

Animal biscuits.

The animal biscuits taste good, Arnt packed with sugar and my son loves pointing out the animals. Its fun for him!! Its like learning and eatting food at the same time.

Purchased in April 2019.

Great for babies

My little girl hates chunky food but loves these :) thank you for making it abit more Easy to get my little girl to take something else besides 4+ month pure

Purchased in March 2019 for $1.70.

You're very welcome Candice :) So pleased to hear that your little one is enjoying discovering some new flavours and textures from our range!

Great way to introduce textures and hand eye coordination

My baby has been trying the puffs and absolutely loves them. It’s also helped her learn textures and to feed herself. Organic, no nasties, fun Learning food, tasty, you couldn’t ask for better snack food for your growing baby. Looking forward to trying the rest of the little bellies products in the upcoming weeks.

Purchased in February 2019 at Woolworths.

Thank you for your wonderful comments Megan :) It's great to know that your little one is a big 'little' fan of ours and that she's having fun and learning at the same time! We hope you enjoy the rest of our range too :)

It’s prefect, so yummy and healthy!

My son loves little bellies biscuit, and he keeps asking for it and my daughter is fighting for it too! The biscuit is healthy and made of wheat, it’s good for babies and toddler

Purchased in February 2019.

Great to know that your little ones are big 'little' fans of our Bellies Biscuits :)

Best organic chips

My son loves these chips, they melt in their little mouths and so easy for them to hold and the best thing is their organic. It's also great for teaching them to eat on their own

Purchased in February 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $1.29.

Thanks for your lovely feedback :) It's great to hear your little one not only enjoys our snacks but is having fun and learning during snack time too!

Perfect snack size for little bellies and they are really tasty too!!

I love that this range of snacks contain low levels of fat and sugar. The product range have delicious and natural flavours and they are perfect for babies and toddlers

Purchased in January 2019.

Thanks so much! So pleased to hear you and your little one are enjoying our range of healthy snacks :)

Our favorite snacks

My son loves the banana popcorn, with such a fussy eater with allergies it is always handy to have these snacks ready to go. I think they taste great too!!! Need an adult version.

Purchased in February 2019 at Coles Supermarkets.

Thanks so much for your feedback Nikie-d! Our Softcorn is suitable for all sized bellies from 10 months up, so feel free to snack away too :)

It's a match made in heaven.

My daughter loves Little Bellies, can't live without them. It's really nice to have a no added sugar product on the market (they aren't easy to find for little ones).

Purchased in May 2018 at Woolworths for $1.70.

Thank you Harleymay :) We're pleased to hear you've found Little Bellies and are enjoying our range of no-added sugar products :)

These are brilliant

My child is quite fussy and he never ever turns these down. They are my favourite snack for when we are out and about, and they have also been wonderful in helping his hand-eye coordination.

Purchased in February 2019.

Thanks for your lovely comments Sarah :) Wonderful to hear that Little Bellies is a favourite pick for you and your son!

Great snack food

Little bellies are great for littles ones. My daughter loves them, They really do melt in the mouth and are a healthy snack. I love that there’s so many flavours and different forms, for toddlers to try.

Purchased in April 2018 at Woolworths Physical store for $1.70.

Thanks Carmen! So pleased to hear your daughter enjoys our range of healthy snacks :)

A big fan!

My daughter loves Little Bellies Animal Biscuits and Gingerbread Men and I love that they are healthy for her and a nice alternative to sugary biscuits like Tiny Teddies and Arrowroot

Purchased in December 2018 at Woolworths Physical store.

Great to know your daughter is a big 'little' fan of our biscuits Kylie :)

Great on the go snack that’s free of nasties

Baby bellies and Little bellies are regular treats in our household. Not only do they taste great, but being organic means there are no nasties. And thus a happy mummy!

Purchased in February 2019 for $3.00.

Thanks Donna! Great to know Little Bellies are so popular with you and your little ones. Yay for Happy Mummy too! :)

Literally can’t leave the house without it.

This range is perfect for babies. It’s got a crunch but it also dissolves in their mouths. Can’t go anywhere without a pouch stashed in my bag, it keeps bub happy and entertained.

Purchased in February 2019 at Coles for $1.50.

Thank you Harlequin - so pleased to know Little Bellies has been keeping your little one happy :)

My daughter's favourite treat!

We love this whole range from Little Bellies. They make wonderful, healthy, easy to grab snacks. The cookies were a life saver on our long plane journeys, perfect little treats for fitting in small snack containers.

Purchased in February 2019.

Thank you for your lovely comments Jess - and a great idea to take our biscuits on long pane journeys with you too :) Great stuff!

Kids love them!

These are so handy for on the go- both mr 2 and miss 5 are huge fans! Great product and yummy taste! Happy kids = very happy mum!! Lunch box saver - Thank you !

Purchased in January 2019.

So pleased to hear your Mr and Miss are both big 'little' fans of ours! Glad we can help keep Mummy happy too!