🏆 2024 Award

95% · 964 · 4%
Brand Manager for Little Bellies? Claim your listing.

Andressa G.
Andressa G.

Blueberries puffs

The blueberries puffs are the worst, Even washing my son's hands more than once the color doesn't come off. It is not a product that can be carried in your bag and consumed anywhere.
Caity Evans
Caity EvansSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Little Bellies

The best food for little bellies

We have been using the bellies brand since my son has started solids. Loving it! so gentle on his belly, we will continue using Show details
Raylene
RayleneMid North Coast, NSW2 posts
  Little Bellies

Awesome for my little man

My little man who is 17mths loves your cheese and herb ruskets. Blueberry, strawBerry sweet potato are a big favourite of his as well. He loves these ruskets as a snack after his meals Show details
Anna L
Anna LGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC5 posts

BUB LOVES IT!

Since he been able to munch, the blueberry puffs have been an absolute favourite of our boy. They melt in the mouth but still have enough crunch for him to feel like he's "eating" it. Highly recommend. Show details
Emily
EmilySouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

My daughter loves these!

These snacks are brilliant for babies! My daughter is a rather fussy eater but she never says no to baby belly snacks! The strawberry sticks are her absoloute favourite! We also love the smoothie bowls from baby bellies, she has one everymorning for breakfast! She loves them so much she gets quite angry if we take too long between spoonfuls.  Show details
Sim1here
Sim1hereSydney, NSW61 posts

Baby Bellies

Baby Bellies offer a great range of products in various flavours to encourage your little one to try new flavours and textures. Mind you to the average adult these flavours are quite bland but my little one seems to like them. Some of our favourites have been The Organic Blueberry Puffs and Organic Strawberry Pickup Sticks.  Show details
Sam S.
Sam S.Central West, NSW19 posts
  Little Bellies

Love these...wish there were more

My son loves these snacks. They're his favourites. And I love that they're not filled with sugar. Great filler between meals. I do feel that the portions are a bit small. Especially when you have a baby guts like I do. But mostly, they're great
Joss
JossMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Getting more sustainable

I love these products but I worry about the packaging. It would be great if these products came in bigger packets so we use less packaging. I'm happy to separate them myself into child friendly portions Show details ·  1
EsuaZo
EsuaZo

Best snacks ever

These snacks are awesome! My daughter has to have them all the time. When she sees them at the store she gets excited and starts saying please. Definitely a must! Show details ·  1
alisha renee2 posts

Our Little Mans Favourite

Wide range at a reasonable and affordable cost. Great for sensory and food discovery. Our little man loves these as his morning or afternoon tea. Looking forward to any new varieties they may bring out :) Show details ·  1
happy4 posts
Little Bellies   DM
Sim
SimGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Fair Incentive Little Bellies

The Best!

The best snacks in the market for little ones,the entire range is great.Not only does my 10month old lap it up,I have to buy additional packs for my 10year old too who is always stealing his l’il brothers Show details ·  1
milo
milo2 posts

Cheese n Herb

Marko loves the Cheese and Herb and eats them buy the packet. Wonder if you can them bulk. Would recommend to anyone who had a toddler. Five stars plus plus Show details ·  1
BED20
BED20
  Little Bellies

Every household must have!!

Healthy , ready to go and yum! Perfect for busy families! If you are always on the go and baby needs that quick fix between stops the handy snack size packs are perfect for the bag , car or back pocket until needed! Show reply
hayley s.
hayley s.Mid North Coast, NSW3 posts
  Fair Incentive Little Bellies

Great snack!

My 9 month old has been eating snacks from this range since 6 months old and has been loving every flavour and type of snack from the range. Great for on the go, I always keep something in my bag Show details ·  1