Little Bellies

In love with baby bellies

Bought blueberry puffs today and my daughter loves them. Poor darling packed grump when they were finished as i only bought one pack. More in the next shop for sure

Purchased in October 2019 at Pakn save for $1.89.

Amyo

AmyoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Honestly the best foods for learning and my daughter loves them.

I was sooo nervous starting solids but coming across baby bellies has been a life saver. My little one had bad reflux when she started solids and would keep nothing down, these have been a life saver. I was also so nervous about choking but because these melt so easily I have never really worried. She is in love with the new banana ones and the cheese fiddlesticks. Finally a great baby snack you don't have to feel bad about giving to your little precious ones.

Purchased in September 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $5.00.

SALLY SKELTON

SALLY SKELTONSouth East Queensland, QLD

Delicious!

My kids love little bellies products! Especially the berry and apple softcorn! They never last long in our house. Their procuts are clean and yummy tasting. They are good snacks on the go with little kids just learning to eat too. We buy little bellies products weekly.

Purchased in September 2019 at Woolworths.

My bubba's snackie

He loves his snacks! Calls them snackie, and these make up the perfect snack for him - healthy, filling and makes him happy about the snackie, and happy bubba = happy mum

Purchased in April 2019 at Woolworths for $3.99.

Emily

EmilyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic for little independent feeders

My little girl has always wanted to feed herself from the very start. Couldn't have been more grateful for these products as they are tasty, healthy and easy to hold! They have also helped me to to get dinner cooked while she will much next to me in her high chair. She has honestly loved the whole range.

Purchased in September 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $3.00.

Ashlee

AshleeNorth Queensland, QLD

Snacks that don’t induce mum guilt!

My son has been enjoying the baby bellies range for ages now. 16 months old and the Berry and Apple Softcorn snacks are his absolute favourite. No nasty additives means I don’t feel guilty as he scoffs 2 packets in a row :)

Purchased in August 2019 at Big W Retail Stores.

Hope L.

Hope L.

Baby bellies are great for my little bub!

We've been giving our 11 month old baby bellies since she was 5 months old and they are perfect! Easily dissolve so there was no risk of chocking for her, we still feed her these and she scoffs them down! Very well priced too.

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths for $2.00.

Georgiaperry

Georgiaperry

My little guy absolutely loves the puffs!!

The carrot and blueberry puffs are amazing. My son loves exploring the flavours and textures! Will definitely be taking these overseas with us at Christmas! Perfect snack for at home and on the go!!

Purchased in August 2019 at Countdown for $2.50.

100% our fav brand

This brand is hands down amazing! We have used all there products from age appropriate, our sons fav snack is the berry softcorn. He will actually eat two packs in one go.

Purchased in August 2019 at Count down for $1.50.

Perfect First Baby Snack

My baby is now 15 month old, he was introduced with little bellies when he was 7 months and he absolutely love it till the date. As it offers different flavours to different age group which makes perfect to chose. Its fresh and crisp, quantity is great, easy to hold for baby or toddler.

Purchased in September 2018 at Paknsave for $3.99.

Selina

SelinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

My son is OBSESSED

My son is obsessed with little bellies products. I love that I it’s snacks that are made with good ingredients, a little on the expensive side but you get what you pay for. Today I found him running away with a packet of carrot puffs from the shopping bag.

Purchased at Woolworths.

A great little snack

My son loves every flavour he has tried of these puffs ! They’re easy for him to hold and eat , Great for bubs to feed himself, convenient, great little snack ! Love them !

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles.

Great variety and very convenient

My kids love the taste, love that their easy to find in stores and a few different varieties, Love that their affordable and once opened they don’t dry out like other snacks

Purchased in June 2019 at Coles for $2.00.

Life saver!

My son has severe allergies and we just love that baby bellies are natural and contain no nasties! They are perfect for on the go snacking and taste great!
My son's favourite is the popcorn puffs

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $2.00.

Great snacks for little fingers

These were the first baby snacks I tried my son on and he absolutely loved them! They are a great size for little fingers and hands. Great range of flavours!

Purchased in May 2019 at Countdown for $1.80.

Best Little Fingers Snacks!

By far the best snacks for little messy fingers! Helps the toddler to feel like shes got the same as her older sister by having her own little packet of snacks, and even more bonus that its healthy so i know she isnt snacking on garbage.
Miss Toddler absolutely loves the softcorn and fiddlestraws! Will be buying these snacks for as long as she will continue to eat them!

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths for $2.00.

Christie smith

Christie smithGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best snacks for my son

My son loves his baby bellies puffs, he honestly can’t get enough of them, he once nearly ate a whole packet in one sitting haha. there’s beencountless of times where we would be out and he would start crying and I’d pull them out and he would be content, their a life saver, can’t reccomend them enough since their not full of nasties so thank you!

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles.

Stacey.l

Stacey.lCentral West, NSW

Great blw snack for little ones!

I saw the baby bellies in my local supermarket and was intrigued! I made a purchase of there blueberry puffs!
My daughter is 8 months and struggles with her eating and not being interested! The first puff I gave her she easily picked it up and put it to her mouth and started chewing! She LOVED it! When it was finished she actually got upset that there was no more and insisted I put more in front of her! So I did! And low and behold she had half the pack! I was so impressed and have continued to buy little bellies products even for my 2 year old! They are great to take on the go and for travelling! 100% recommend these to any mum!

Purchased in April 2019 at Woolworths.

Candice

CandiceSouth East Queensland, QLD

We love baby bellies

We love the baby bellies range. We find the puffs are a great way for baby to learn how to feed herself. We always have a packet in our nappy bag!

Purchased in December 2018 at Woolworths.

Jordan

JordanIllawarra, NSW

Excellent product!

My 7 month old loves the blueberry puffs and the sweet corn round-a-bouts, I love that I can give them to her with ease and piece of mind because they disolve so easily and I know that she’s less likely to choke on them unlike other snacks I’ve tried her on and I can’t get them to her quick enough, she loves them so much! And they’re affordable too which is an added bonus!!

Purchased in July 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $1.70.