Little Bodies

Little Bodies

What a find!!

My twin boys have had eczema since birth. Doctors have prescribed steroid creams and did not go away. They scratch and each time it becomes worst and bloody. This miracle cream cured it within 24 hours. They use this daily and the eczema has not flared up ever since. Purchased it this August 2019. Happy Mom

Purchased in August 2019 at Terry White Chemists for $12.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Product(s) UsedEczema Relief Cream
Thank you Sue for taking the time to share your review with us. We are so glad to read that you have found such positive results with the Little Bodies products for your children. Whilst we really appreciate you feeling like you have found a "miracle cure" - for regulatory reasons, we would like to make it clear that this product may not work for everyone and should not be considered a miracle cure. In relation to steroid use, we recommend following medical advise. Thank you again. Happy Company Representative

Perfect little find!!

I found little bodies eczema relief cream on my weekly shop in woolies.. I have a 3 month old you suffers from eczema on her cheeks and around her neck, when I found it was abit red, I was just qv at the time which would only make a difference for a short time after applying and then flare back up... I found this cream and thought why not!!
After the first use I already saw a difference it’s been 3 days now and it has almost completely cleared... the smell is really refreshing and I can tell she is not irritated by it at, I love that it is a natural cream as I don’t want to turn to steroid creams.
So glad I found this I will now be buying the full range in hopes to keep her from flaring up again..

Purchased in September 2019 at Woolworths for $15.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Product(s) UsedEczema Relief Cream
Hi Mum of 3, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are always pleased to read of how much our products help. In saying that however, sometimes it is necessary to use steroid creams to manage eczema and we always advise to consult a health professional and to follow their advice.

Saved my life

My son's suffer from eczema and it hurts my heart to watch them itching all the time. The red and painful flakey skin started to disappear when I start using the eczema relief cream and lotion. I highly recommend little bodies as it really works.

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $10.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Product(s) UsedEczema Moisturising Lotion and Eczema Relief Cream
Hi Char, Thank you for taking the time to share your review of Little Bodies Eczema Cream and Lotion. It is wonderful to read that your son's are finding relief. Remember that managing eczema is an ongoing process and we encourage you to keep your children's skin well moisturised even when the visible signs of eczema are no longer there.Thank you so much

A cream that has finally worked...

Not a huge fan of the peppermint smell, but finally a cream that makes a noticeable difference from first use. After trying several other creams with not much luck, Little Bodies has helped our 5 month olds skin so much. Flareups are a whole lot better, without having to resort to steroid creams. Definitely recommend giving it a try.

Purchased in July 2019 at Woolworths for $10.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Product(s) UsedEczema Moisturising Lotion and Eczema Relief Cream
Hi Vanessa, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on the Little Bodies products. We so appreciate hearing from our customers and are very happy to hear that the products are helping your little one. Re the peppermint smell - the product is not scented as such. The addition of peppermint oil is for its properties of being soothing, cooling and helping to relieve itch. Hopefully you'll find benefits of the addition of the peppermint oil outweigh the scent and make the product more user friendly.

Great product! Can’t believe I didn’t try it sooner

Both my children aged 8 months and 4 years suffer from eczema with my older one often crying from it hurting her. I have tried numerous creams, lotions and bath oils with some helping a little bit but not lasting. I came across these products and immediately jumped online to read the reviews. They sounded positive and I was excited but hesitant to try the products. After two days using it both of their eczema has improved greatly. My little boy had a red weepy patch behind his knee and after one day the cream had dried it and after the second day the patch had almost disappeared. I am very happy with the results so far. Finally something that seems to be helping and doesn’t sting when being applied.

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeSensitive Skin
Product(s) UsedEczema Moisturising Lotion, Eczema Relief Cream and Eczema Wash & Shampoo
Hi Sandra, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our products. As a company, the best advertisement of our products is trial. We greatly appreciate customers sharing their reviews as this helps others, such as yourself to feel confident to trial a new, lesser known brand.

So glad i found this for my little girls skin!

I have tryed every product for my daughters skin and nothing seemed to work,then i decided to finally try little bodies lotion and within a couple of days my daughter skin was back to normal,im so happy with the results and will def keep buying this from now on! Thankyou so so much:)

Purchased in July 2019 at Woolworths for $13.00.

Product(s) UsedEczema Moisturising Lotion
Hi Katie, Thank you for your review of the Little Bodies Eczema Moisturising Lotion. Wonderful to read that you have had such great success with the product and the management of your daughter's skin.

Gentle but effective

I tried products from a couple of well known brands on my 11 month old son but none worked unfortunately. I used Little Bodies Relief cream on him, the next morning I could see the flare-ups looked so much better. By day three, most rashes were gone, just a few small patches of dry flaky skin on his back. I even used the Lotion to treat the flare-ups around my eyes and it worked. They are truly amazing products.

Purchased in July 2019 at Woolworths.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Product(s) UsedEczema Moisturising Lotion and Eczema Relief Cream
Hi Jennifer, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. It is recommended that you continue to use the Little Bodies Eczema Moisturising Lotion for ongoing maintenance of your child's mow hydrated skin. Even better would be to introduce and continue using the Little Bodies Wash and Shampoo as part of the regimen of care. For yourself, you might be interested to take a look at our Dermal Therapy range and in particular, the face and eyelid eczema cream. https://dermaltherapy.com.au/products/body-care/face-eyelid-eczema-cream

Product that really works

My poor little baby has been suffering from eczema for months. I’m so glad that I came across little bodies whilst shopping in Woolworths. My daughters skin is the best it has been in months - obviously it’s not going to work for every baby but I’m
Happy it works for mine :)

Purchased in June 2019 at Woolworths for $14.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeDry Skin
Hi Sarah, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the Little Bodies range of products. We are so glad that you have seen such a great improvement in your daughter's skin. One of the ways to effectively manage eczema is by ongoing maintenance. It is recommended that you continue to moisturise daily to help keep her skin hydrated.

Amazing

My daughter had bad eczema on the back of her legs,we started using the eczema relief cream and within 3 days we saw a huge improvement where one of her legs had cleared up and the other almost gone

Purchased in July 2019.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeDry Skin
Hi Rebecca, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. It really is very much appreciated. Glad to hear your daughter is responding so well. Remember maintenance is very beneficial for eczema management and for this we recommend making use of our eczema wash & shampoo and also daily use of our eczema moisturising lotion. Particularly useful is to apply Little Bodies Eczema Moisturising Lotion directly after a bath or shower whilst the skin is still slightly moist.

Opening problems

I have found this product to be really effective for heat rash and use it often. A larger size would be helpful. The last two tins I bought I have had trouble opening. Turning the top to find the holes didn't work and I had to punch the holes through with a knife.

Purchased in April 2019.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeNormal Skin
Hi, Thank you for your review. I am unsure of the opening issue as our products are not tins? Would you mind either sharing an image of the product in questions or, contacting our customer service team so that we can understand more. The best would be an email to info@littlebodies.com with a phone number so we can call you to chat. Thanking you.

Saved the day

Our newborn baby Hunter was battling with eczema with flare ups behind his ears and underarms. The Little Bodies body wash and creams have saved the day! The flare ups disappeared within two days of the cream being applied.

Purchased in May 2019.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeDry Skin
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Wonderful to read that you have found the range to be so helpful to baby Hunter and that for him it worked so quickly. Reminder that keeping up an ongoing maintenance routine is one of the ways to help stay on top of dry skin and help manage mild eczema flare-ups.

Absolutely amazing!

This product is amazing! My 4 month old son had eczema all over his body and was in pain but after using this product it healed within 2 days! It was amazing to see how quick it healed and how cheerful he was about it as well! Highly recommend to anyone who has children with bad eczema. Just wish the body wash came in a bigger bottle

Purchased in May 2019.

Skin TypeNormal Skin
Hi Coutney, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with the range. We are thrilled to read that your little bub responded so quickly and so well to the products. As Little Bodies are TGA listed products, it is a TGA requirement that we ensure that all testimonials which are available for public viewing do not intentionally or unintentionally lead customers to unrealistic expectations. One of the phrases which we are not allowed to have appear in our testimonials is the word "amazing". If you get a moment, perhaps you could substitute this word for something less "magical" in its meaning. Also, from our end, we need to point out that 1. not everyone will see a difference so quickly and, that 2. eczema can be a very serious condition needing medical attention and quite frequently steroids in order to keep it managed. In all circumstances, always read the label. If symptoms worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional. Follow directions for use.Noted the request for a larger size in the wash :)

Overpriced & not suitable for atopic eczema flare-ups

My 4 yr old daughter has suffered with atopic eczema since age 6 weeks. This cream stings after application once skin is slightly cracked during a flare-up. It did slow the flare-up down but even after several applications, over a 24hr period it hadn’t significantly reduced redness, itch, dryness or broken skin. Cream was still not hydrating enough even though applied after a QV oil bath at night. Conveniently available at Woolworths for $15-18 for 175ml tube, suitable for mild dermatitis rashes or mild eczema but not suitable for an eczema flare-up with even the smallest cracks in the skin. For this I’d use QV Baby moisturising cream from a chemist, $18-20 for 500g and won’t sting EVER.

Purchased in May 2019 at Woolworths valley Gladstone qld.

Causes Irritation Yes
Product(s) UsedEczema Relief Cream
Hi BeeVV, Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We appreciate customer feedback and, are sorry that in this instance you did not find the products suitable for your daughter. Unfortunately, it is not possible to have a 1 product suits all answer to eczema and sensitive skin issues. There is always the possibility that what works for others may not be suitable for your needs and as you can see from other reviews, there are certainly customers for whom our products have proven to be very useful and helpful. I'll try address a couple of pointers from your post: Yes, it is possible for the relief cream to sting. Generally this is well tolerated and and sting settles quickly. On open skin, even plain water can sting. The option is always to begin with the moisturising lotion which is a milder formulation. Our range is sold as a regimen of care, which means that we recommend the 3 products be used together. You mentioned that you are using a qv product in the bath. We cannot comment on whether this product is part of the ongoing problem that your child may be having but we can suggest that to give our range a full and fair trial, you switch to our bath product instead and the products have been designed so that from our perspective, what is being used in the bath isn't irritating the skin. In terms of the pricing, our products have a maximum price of $15 at Woolworths but are very regularly on sale with a price tag of anywhere from $8 upward. They should never be sold for $18 in a Woolworths store. In regards to QV baby moisturising cream, this would likely have the same chance of stinging or being an irritate to some as any other product especially when you are dealing with children with sensitivities. Unfortunately, there are no guarantees. We do thank you again for your feedback.

I love these products!

It would be good to have them in bigger sizes! All the products are really nice on my son’s skin.hopefully we can find them in more stores around Australia! T

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths Online store for $8.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Product(s) UsedEczema Moisturising Lotion and Eczema Wash & Shampoo
Hi Caro, Thank you for your review. Very happy that you were happy with the products. Herewith a link to the where to buy information: https://littlebodies.com.au/where-to-buy/

Very happy with my little bodies

great product. was very happy that it had not irritations to my skin.
the fact that it took away the redness made me super super happy.
my kid loved it. great product.

Purchased in December 2018.

Causes Irritation No
Hi Tamzin, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. So glad to hear that you were happy with the results from using the Little Bodies range.

Cant fault it

My 2 month old had eczema all over her face... her face was just one big red rash. I went out and bought the bath wash and lotion. Bathed her and applied lotion the next morning the rash had gone :) her skin was still dry but i find it an amazing cream to have a rash so bad dissapear in less than 24 hours. Have recommended this product on social media and will continue to use :)

Purchased in April 2019 at Woolworths for $15.00.

Hi Nae, Thank you for taking the time to review the Little Bodies range. We are thrilled that you have found the wash and lotion to be so useful to your daughter and that you have seen improvements so quickly. Thank you for sharing your views as you have, this really helps others feel confident to trial our products. As a TGA listed product, there are some advertising and testimonial restrictions that we have to abide by. We are not allowed to have our products referred to as magical / miracle as this can cause high expectations in consumers eyes. If by any chance you could remove this word from your testimonial you would really be helping us. Thanking you.Sorry, i have fixed it :)Thank you so much. Greatly appreciate you making the change.

Finally a product that works!

So it seems I have found a product that has helped with Jasper's eczema. @littlebodies_skincare is the only product that has worked. Certainly not 100% natural as I would normally like. I tried Moogoo but that made zero difference unfortunately. I also tried a completely organic natural product which helped moderately. The GP suggested cortisone which was most definitely not going to happen. So Little Bodies is the go it seems. His skin is even better today.

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths for $15.00.

Hi Leigh, Thank you for your review. We are very pleased to hear that you were happy with the results from using the range. We do however always recommend following the advice of your doctor especially when dealing with conditions such as eczema which can be severe and may require steroidal treatment options. Thank you once again for taking the time to write to us and for letting us know of your experience.

Best Mozzie treatment

Love the eczema cream for my son's mozzie bites. He flares up really bad and with 2 days they had significantly improved using this cream. Thanks Little Bodies for making such a versatile cream.

Hi Emma, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. Glad that the Eczema Relief Cream gave your son the relief you were looking for.

Tiny people are precious ☺

Little Bodies is a product that treats tiny people's skin with gentleness and respect ! Their health is important too and deserve equal nuture and care every single day .

Hi Millie, Thank you for your review. We are glad to read that you are happy with our little product range.

The best

our baby was on steroid eczema cream for over 3 weeks, before finding this. We were amazed; redness cleared up completely in 2 days, we use the whole range now.

Hi Mel C, Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Little Bodies range. We are always so thrilled to read of the improvement of the skin of our little consumers. We market our range as a regimen of care as the best way to care for your little ones eczema prone or sensitive skin is by using the product range together so we are glad to read that you are using the whole range.

I am disappointed that nowhere can I find a Full List of ingredients of your entire range. Just listing active ingredients is dishonest by omittance in my opinion.
Hi BDM, Apologies for this. Our products are TGA listed items and our website and packaging follow the guidelines given by TGA for registered products which is to advertise active ingredients. I will ensure that your concerns are passed on and see what we are able to do in relation to sharing the full ingredients list more widely. In the interim, if you would like the complete listed emailed to you please drop us a note to info@littlebodies.com.au and our customer service team will ensure they get this off to you. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.Hi BDM, Further to your contacting us, I wanted to let you know that our website has now been updated and contains full product ingredients lists. I hope this is helpful.

I’m sure if my one month old son has eczema or not but he has rush on his skin and I feel like all the products I got are making it worse please help.
Hi Fatim, Apologies that your enquiry was missed and never responded to. I hope you have managed to sort out your babies skin. We would always recommend you see a healthcare professional for advise as our advise can only be general.

My kid have eczema and I brought they said it dying when I put it on them is this normal? I've tried everything
Hi Sam, Thank you for being in contact. My apologies, I don't completely understand your question. It appears you have bought Little Bodies but have some concern. I'm just unsure of what your question is. Would you be able to please call our customer service line on 1300 241 519 so we can help you further. Thank you.

This product is intended for mild eczema management. Always read the label. If symptoms worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional. Follow directions for use.