Little Lou Baby

Chestnut

ChestnutSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful cot, great customer service

This cot is absolutely beautiful, its the feature of our nursery. It's such high quality and built super strong. Customer service was above and beyond! Great product, great service. So happy with this cot :)

Multi-function single pram stroller is amazing!

Multi-function single pram stroller is amazing! I bought it two weeks ago for my baby, and till now, I haven't faced any issue with it. My baby feels a lot comfortable with it.

Review collected in partnership with Little Lou

penny

pennyCentral West, NSW

little lou highchair☆

The stylish adjustable highchair is everything plus more when it comes to adjusting, cleaning, and safety! Came undamaged and on time, will definitely be sure to recommend this to friends and fam!!

kitzy

kitzyWimmera, VIC

Amazing travel pram - itti

Our itti pram arrived and I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to unfold and set up. It pushes easily and fits nicely in the boot of the car. The pram is very light weight. The one handed fold took a little bit of getting used too but I’m loving it! It ticks all the boxes for my 5 month old daughter. The Little Lou customer service team are lovely and very helpful when it comes to questions prior to purchasing.

If you want a light weight pram for travelling or just a second pram for the boot definitely don’t look past the Itti.

Kane Handscomb

Kane HandscombGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

We feel great to use

I was 100% right, my wife loved the multi-functioning pram... It easily fits in our car with a quick adjustment, so we feel great to use it for long drives too. Also, thanks for sending the order on time safely. I will recommend this site to my friends and family.

Very trendy chair in real life

Chair was even better in real life than the photo
Very happy with service
We Would recommend The chair from experience and I’m sure the other products are just as nice

Tamika B

Tamika BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect size! Amazing service & delivery

LOVE! We have purchased the midi little Lou stroller for our 12 month old we love the cup and tray for her she will be very happy snacking away while Mumma shops. Nice and comfy and the recline is perfect so she can still have naps while out and about.
Favourite thing about this stroller folds down with one hand!!
So grateful for the little Lou team for going out of their way and personally delivering our stroller to our door today so we could have our stroller in time for our family holiday next week.
Efficient, friendly and the best service!
I will be recommending little Lou to all my friends and family for their future bubs.

Little Lou BabyLittle Lou

So glad the MIDI ticks alot of boxes for you. We hope you enjoyed your family holiday. Kind regards - Little Lou

Gemma

GemmaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Inlove with our new pram!!

After having our 4 month old son constantly cry in his old pram, we decided to look for a new one. We found Little Lou Baby and instantly fell for the ITTI pram... and better yet, our son loves it! He is so comfortable he falls asleep in it! Highly recommend this brand as their products are fantastic quality!!!

Little Lou BabyLittle Lou

So happy your bub is content in his new pram. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts on our brand and products. Also we loved featuring this cutie on our Instagram. Kind regards - Little Lou

Hegis P.

Hegis P.Perth, WA

ITTI Stroller

After buying and receiving the stroller my wife really enjoyed using it, much lighter and smaller than our 14kg Strider pram. Also can roll like a luggage and open/pack with one hand. Great customer service and after sale support after some misunderstanding upon receipt of the stroller. Definitely recommend this product!

Little Lou BabyLittle Lou

Thank you for taking the time to write this review - we are very pleased your happy with your ITTI.
Kind regards - Little Lou

Cassie

CassieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect

Absolutely love the trek pram and high chair. . Pram is Light weight easy to put together and overall beautiful and high chair is just gorgeous . Sensational service too you guys are fantastic
Thank you So so much for such beautiful products !!

Little Lou BabyLittle Lou

Thanks so much for your amazing review. We love hearing from our happy customers.

Sky C

Sky C

The perfect baby to toddler high chair!

We absolutely love our Little Lou Baby High Chair. It’s so easy to clean after each meal and is suitable for our baby, as well as our one year old. It is also so stylish & fits into our home style perfectly!

Little Lou BabyLittle Lou

Lovely photos of the littlies using our highchair. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

Mequila

MequilaHunter Region, NSW

Love our high chair

We love our new high chair, nice compact design that suits our decor. Love the fact it will grow with our baby when it converts to a toddler chair. Great service and quick delivery.

Little Lou BabyLittle Lou

Love seeing little ones in our products and happy reviews from mums and dads :)

Toni

ToniCentral Queensland, QLD

Smart Value Baby Gear

Modern design pram and quality built. Easy and quick to fold up. I was so happy with my purchase of the Itti that I bought a high chair also. Great value products

Excellent to hear, thanks for the review. Kind regards - Little Lou

Brittany Iakovidis

Brittany IakovidisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love this Highchair

Absolutely love this highchair. My son uses it day in day out! The quality is amazing and it is so easy to clean
I will be purchasing another one for my third child.

Perfect pram!

After three kids and using different brands I have to say hands down this is the best brand on the market!! We've got the Little Lou Trek and there are so many amazing features that I just love!
This pram is so easy to push! Its easy to fold down, and compact, high seating for my daughter, the fact I can change the seating so she's either facing me or out, waterproof and UV protective visor that folds down low, so keeping out the setting sun from bubs eyes. I also love that the push handle is adjustable to suit my height and the basket is huge and spacious. Even when the backrest is lowered when bub is asleep you can still access stuff in the basket. It's a win win for me!!

Little Lou BabyLittle Lou

Thanks so much for your review Sharlyn, so glad it has many features you love.

RebeccaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Itti Pram - Perfect blend of an everyday pram and a travel pram

Little Lou BabyLittle Lou

Hi Rebecca, Thank you for taking the time to do not one, but two extremely helpful reviews. Kind Regards - Little Lou

The Trek is AMAZING!!!

This Little Lou Trek really can go anywhere. It's amazing. I have been looking for a pram that can handle morning jogs alongside me and the dogs, and the Trek is perfect for that. Even taken it on a few hikes that can get bumpy and it keeps up with no problems. This is honestly the only pram I would recommend for an active parent. Very impressed.

Little Lou BabyLittle Lou

Wow Jimmy, that great, It is called a TREK for a reason :)

Jacinta.elmo

Jacinta.elmoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

MIDI pram

I love my MIDI pram from little lou. It is light and easy to move around. It also folds down easier then other strollers I have used. It has a usefull pocket on the back of the hold that I can put my wallet and keys in for easy access to them. I also like when folding it that it folds flat to be able to easily storage as I don't have a lot of space in my house. I love that it has the option of having a drink tray and is easy to take off when not needed. Another thing that I love is the break is so easy to use. I've had a stroller were I had to stomp on it to make it work. The break is an important thing to me as we always get buses and go out a lot.

Little Lou BabyLittle Lou

Beautiful photo Jacinta, the optional tray is a great little feature along with the pocket on the back. Thank you for your review - Little Lou

siaanm

siaanmMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect high/low chair

Such a gorgeous design, easy to remove chair pad to make cleaning easier! Love how it can be both a high chair and a low chair.
Highly recommend these for your little ones!

Super easy to clean! Thanks for your review - Little Lou

Chantelle

ChantelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stylish, great quality & affordable

I have both the Little Lou cot and high chair. I can’t recommend both these products or this company highly enough. Such good value for money! Both items are always complimented by my family& friends. Our Little Lou Cot & High chair is functional, stylish & two of my favourite baby items.

That's wonderful. Thanks so much for your review Chantelle - Little Lou