Little Lou Caprice

Little Lou Caprice

See the Best Double Prams & Strollers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Little Lou

• Suitable for Running Yes (0) · No (5)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Perfect

We love it ! Basket is big enough to fit my toddler lol, bassinet comes with a mattress which is a big tick for me. We’re still yet to use it, 3 more weeks then we can finally take our double pram out

The perfect pram!!

Pram is perfect I just had twins and I have a 2 year old and I am able to put all three in the double pram the bassinet is the perfect size to be able to put the twins in together (my twins love being next to each other) and my son goes in the seat! It’s great for when grocery shopping as I can put a basket at the bottom and store all my shopping! If you are considering buying don’t hesitate to purchase great pram great value for money! Would love to see little Lou bring out hooks for the pram thou to help carry the baby bag on the handles!

Pretty good

This pram is very well thought out, practical and gorgeous. My only complaint is when it’s fully loaded with my 2 kids it’s really difficult to steer and turn. ‍When shopping it’s fine - all flat surface but when walking footpaths and anything unsteady I find it really difficult.

Elwira D.S
Elwira D.SDarwin, NT

Great value for double pram

We are very pleased with our purchase, when it comes to affordability and durability we give it a 5star considering it's our first double pram we own that didn't cost an arm and leg
Just a heads up for Mums and Dads this double pram here is big and when detaching/packing away the pram it pretty much fills up our Camry boot, but we are not fussed.

Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.Western District, VIC

Great for money.

Purchased in February 2022 at Little Lou Baby for $800.

The perfect gift

My daughter Inlaw loves her new pram. Granddaughter's are out and about safe and comfortable.
Good shade cover from the elements, nice airflow for both seats. Can be easily pushed my daughter Inlaw is only tiny frame.

Good value for money

We haven't trialed the pram yet, but set it up fully. As mentioned in previous reviews, the instructions are not useful at all and written in very bad English. There is definitely room for improvement here! Apart from that, pram looks decent and you get what you pay for. I think this is a good budget friendly alternative to big brands like Uppababy. Look forward to start using it soon.

Originally posted on Little Lou using our platform

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Clara V.
Clara V.14 Feb 2022

Affordable and great quality

We purchased the double pram and as soon as we got it out of the box we could tell that it was great quality.
We are extremely happy with our purchase and would highly recommend anyone wanting to purchase a Little Lou pram.

Sarah-Jane R.
Sarah-Jane R.Sydney, NSW

AMAZING

Super easy to put up and down and very easy to manoeuvre around. Both my newborn and 1 year old love going into the pram and going for walks now that we have this pram!!

Little Lou BabyLittle LouSend a private message

So glad your happy with your pram :)

Tanita
TanitaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Light Weight and easy to use!

Extremely happy with my pusher so far!
I love how light weight it is and how easy it was to put together.
I'm yet to use the second seat as my second baby isn't due till Feb 2022 but so far it's been awesome for my 16 month old, the basket size underneath is absolutely phenomenal and can fit so much in it, the pusher handles really well and is comfortable to push around, It doesn't feel flimsy at all and is amazing value for $$

Little Lou BabyLittle LouSend a private message

Thanks for your review Tanita - so glad your happy with the pram :)

Teneille
Teneille

Good for value but with some serious drawbacks

Purchased in July 2021.

Great

Product is great love the design easy to set up however customer service communication regarding delays was terrible had to contact CS about delay they never contacted me not impressed.

Stephanie Andrews
Stephanie AndrewsFar North Queensland, QLD

Amazing! Love this pram!

Such a great product considering the price! I love this pram, it is very good looking and not too wide! The strap did snap while I used it but staff were amazing and sent me a new one straight away! Definitely recommend and will be purchasing here again.

Caitlyn
CaitlynSydney, NSW

Such a good double pram

Purchased in October 2021 at Online.

Little Lou BabyLittle LouSend a private message

Hi Caitlyn, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review - I’m sure it will help a lot of customers make their decision easier! We are glad your happy with our CAPRICE :)

Saja El skaf
Saja El skafSydney, NSW

Very impressed. I love my new pram

I love my new double pram. Very stylish, light weight and very simple to put together and use. Thank u for great customer service too, the only downfall was the waiting time but that was clearly mentioned on the website regarding late dispatch.