4Little Lou Caprice

4.4
Ease of Packing & Storage

Gogs
Gogs2 posts

Best double stroller out there for half the price

All the attachments and components work so easily together. I would highly recommend this.
Jackie
JackieHunter Region, NSW
  Fair Incentive Verified

Perfect purchase!!

Bought this for my son and daughter in-law the day before my granddaughter was born. Arrived the day she came home from hospital. Great value with all the options included for getting out and about with two little ones. Easy to assemble, lightweight and extra large storage underneath. My 19mth old grandson loves seeing where he’s going and what’s going on around him while his mum keeps a close eye on his baby sister. Purchased with adapters so baby goes straight from car to pram. ❤️ Show details
Andi Connon
Andi Connon

Can't live without it!

Lightweight, easy to assemble and use. Both my kids love sitting in it either facing each other or outwards. I really love how easy it is to fold away and change if I need to. Also the space underneath is amazing.
Renee T
Renee TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Pram!!!

I ordered the Caprice Pram and it was delivered same day I ordered, customer service was absolutely fantastic and 10/10 recommend!! So happy Show details
Functionality
Manoeuvrability
Ease of Packing & Storage
Naurus Hamodee
Naurus Hamodee

Such a life saver

I originally purchased a pram for my toddler and new born it was a nightmare!! Then I came across little lou the Caprice was on sale I made the purchase right away hoping it’ll be better than what I have, and let me tell u, IT IS AMAZING. Easy to set up easy to pack very smooth navigation and big basket for ur shopping such a good compact pram worth the purchase.
Amit Sah
Amit Sah

Great

Very good for twin ..if they will provided one more bassinet thats will be perfect combination.
Sarah
SarahPerth, WA
  Fair Incentive

Affordable & adorable!

Loveee this pram do much already and haven’t even started using it as a double, #2 due end of may! Easy to use/fold up and is great quality! The price was even better as I was looking at the babybee duos which are ridiculously expensive!
Courtney Kenny3 posts

Best pram!!

I absolutely love this pram!! I am a busy mum of 7 and have had my fair share of prams and this one has been by far the best! Where has it been all these years lol...

I love how cosy the bassinet keeps baby, I love that I can still see him in there. I love the next seat up, my daughter fit's great, the belt is easy to clip her in.

The pram itself is really easy to push, and the fold and put together, I get lot's of compliments when out and I always send em your way! Thank you for a great pram

Carmen
CarmenNorthern Region, NSW

Life saver for 2 toddlers

Amazing storage! Super fast delivery. Great customer service! Very satisfied Show details
Kelly A.
Kelly A.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD3 posts

Perfect double pram

We love little Lou double pram its so easy to push with 1 hand that basket is so big can put so much in it, my son loves it the top seat is high and is better for the older child to see more. The only down fall I have found would be having to lay the top seat back and the handle needs to be a bit longer to extend but other then that i highly recommended this pram to any parents that are extending their family.. Show details
Megha Sharma
Megha SharmaSydney, NSW

This pram has exceeded my expectations!

I bought the ‘Caprice-Double’ pram from Little Lou.

%100 satisfied with the performance of my pram, so easy to use and packs down for a nice fit in the car. It’s so sturdy but incredibly easy to fold and set up again. Love all the extras we got included too! Could not recommend the little lou caprice pram enough! The suspension and wheels are great, and bub seems very comfy. It is very comfortable, very functional and works great on all surfaces. The turning circle is excellent too! Just love the height of the pram seats and size of the basket.

Thank you Little Lou for designing such a beautiful pram! Show details

Safety
Monique
Monique

Functional

I love that it came with the bassinet and two seats, the bassinet is great for my newborn to start with. I love how you can move the seats around whatever way suits for whatever you are doing. The space in the under carrier is huge, very functional for shopping! It can be a little challenging for uneven surfaces with it fully loaded and my two kids but that’s almost expected with a double pram! Love the quality and design. It is easy to pull apart and store away and easy to get ready. The instructions were hard to comprehend when I put it together but it wasn’t hard once we worked it out!
I would recommend this pram.
Asena Waqalevu
Asena Waqalevu

Perfect

We love it ! Basket is big enough to fit my toddler lol, bassinet comes with a mattress which is a big tick for me. We’re still yet to use it, 3 more weeks then we can finally take our double pram out
Erin Hall
Erin Hall

The perfect pram!!

Pram is perfect I just had twins and I have a 2 year old and I am able to put all three in the double pram the bassinet is the perfect size to be able to put the twins in together (my twins love being next to each other) and my son goes in the seat! It’s great for when grocery shopping as I can put a basket at the bottom and store all my shopping! If you are considering buying don’t hesitate to purchase great pram great value for money! Would love to see little Lou bring out hooks for the pram thou to help carry the baby bag on the handles!
Mariah
MariahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pretty good

This pram is very well thought out, practical and gorgeous. My only complaint is when it’s fully loaded with my 2 kids it’s really difficult to steer and turn. ‍When shopping it’s fine - all flat surface but when walking footpaths and anything unsteady I find it really difficult.