Worst property management ever

Store LocationKallangur Qld

Consistently Good Experience

Have been a tenant of a property managed by Little Real Estate for 5 years now. They've been prompt with any queries/maintenance requests and their communication relating to inspections is really helpful- like the reminders for inspections via text.

Store LocationSpring Hill

Dontrentthroughlittle

DontrentthroughlittleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don’t Rent Through Little Real Estate Springwood

Rude, money hungry doesn’t care about tenants just owners, no respect, gets treated like a lower class citizens just because we rent, doesn’t fix anything we have been waiting for 6 months for someone to fix our air conditioner

George J.

George J.South East Queensland, QLD

Exemplary service

Man was there on time very friendly kind and went out of his way to show us outher places .return call fast and really informed about the schools and parks and stores around the area. Top real estate I have had the pleasure to deal with .and no I dont work there or no anyone there by name

Store LocationForstlake and Springfield

Worst Property Management Ever!

The worst property management I've ever encountered. They took over the management of the apartment I've rented for 4 years, started off demanding I pay arrears I didn't owe, then proceeded to make 4 inspections entries into my apartment over 6 months, with various excuses, on one occasion even bringing prospective renters to see the apartment! My lease wasn't even Halfway through. On top of that various agents from their office have sent emails demanding I pay increased Bond, which had already been paid. Totally disorganised and unprofessional. Avoid at all costs.

Store LocationLittle Real Estate Spring Hill, Brisbane.

Terrible Customer Service

James Alexander

James AlexanderGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unquestionably the worst real estate I have ever dealt with.

Little R.Little Real Estate

Hi James, we apologise for the inconvenience caused. Please feel free to contact our manager of customer support at greg.banks@little.com.au if we can offer any further assistance.

Little with big deals

Nice and humble guy
Showed some nice houses
Din’t get our choice but still
Got another one
Have nice links with properties
Can find neat and clean house in any suburb .

Justine

JustineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible. No stars.

I got an email at 9.06am to congratulate me on being selected for a lease and the steps to take to finalise. At 9.33 I got an email to say they changed their mind. Stop messing with people's lives in such a unprofessional way.

Little R.Little Real Estate

Hi Justine, we apologise for the inconvenience caused. Please feel free to contact our manager of customer support at greg.banks@little.com.au if we can offer any further assistance.

Sasha L.

Sasha L.South East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely Appalling

Little R.Little Real Estate

Hi Sasha, we apologise for the inconvenience caused. Please feel free to contact our manager of customer support at greg.banks@little.com.au if we can offer any further assistance.

Benjamin N.

Benjamin N.Sydney, NSW

Anyabsolute con-artists!.. Avoid at all costs! Renters be warned!

• +5
Store LocationSydney
Little R.Little Real Estate

Hi Benjamin, we apologise for the inconvenience caused. Please feel free to contact our manager of customer support at greg.banks@little.com.au if we can offer any further assistance.

TaylahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst Real Estate Ever

This real estate during a routine house inspection called the RSPCA on my mum because they couldn't see the dog's water dish (If they walked outside and opened their eyes they would have) which resulted in the animals being taken due to other fulse circumstances which has caused absolute devistation

Store LocationKallangur
Little R.Little Real Estate

Hi Taylah, we apologise for the inconvenience caused. Please feel free to contact our manager of customer support at greg.banks@little.com.au if we can offer any further assistance.

Taylah

Inconvenience? More than an inconvenience and unless you guys want to get my animals back there is nothing that can be done

Except maybe make your staff do inspections properly

Bek

BekGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

If I could give no stars I would

The worst real estate I’ve ever dealt with. I can’t fault every property manager I’ve dealt with but one. [Name Removed] has no professionalism, is rude, ignores emails, phone calls! I’ve have never come across a more vindictive person in my life.
The manager is just as bad and likes to cover for his staff!! Will never rent through that trash company again

Little R.Little Real Estate

Hi Bek, thank you for your review. We are sorry that you did not have a good experience with us. Please feel free to contact our manager of customer support at greg.banks@little.com.au if we can offer any further assistance.

NotaHappyRenter

NotaHappyRenterSouth East Queensland, QLD

DO NOT RECOMMEND!

Store LocationKallangur

Michael T.

Michael T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The worst real estate company ever

Have dealt with on quite a few occasions now:

1) They don't return emails or phone calls. Ever.
2) Calling them goes to some offshore call centre and never to the person you need.
3) When you do get hold of them i.e. by physically visiting them they are incredibly rude and unhelpful.

I do not understand why anyone would chose to deal with them.

The WORST real estate ageny

Store LocationHelensvale
Little R.Little Real Estate

Hi Jessula, thank you for your review. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please feel free to contact our manager of customer support at greg.banks@little.com.au if we can offer any further assistance.

Lindsay BurrowsSouth East Queensland, QLD

One bad egg spoils the bunch - Horrible experience

Very few issues over a 7 year period until we had a new manager take over our property. If your renting a property through the kallangur office, take heed.
DONT!
Unannounced tradespeople turn up for maintenance without any notice, send 3-4-5 or more emails before getting an answer. You can forget talking to anyone on the phone, they don't bother to answer it.
And when you do finally get someone responding, you will find the tone extremely condescending and unpleasant.
All in all very bad experience with just one property manager has ruined 7 years of good service for this company.

Little R.Little Real Estate

Hi Lindsay, thank you for your review. If we can offer any assistance regarding the review you have left, please feel free to contact our manager of customer support at greg.banks@little.com.au if you would like to discuss further.

Very good

They are very good people, help people with their needs and they do understand the time frame that clients and customers need. Very good and happy, thank you all at little. Best wish kipp up the good job.

Store LocationSpringwood

Peter N.

Peter N.Sydney, NSW

Truly terrible experience

I can't begin to express how bad this mob are to deal with. Our approval for a property took a week and was then wrong. The online application form is incredibly buggy.

In the end we rented another property from a local agent. Viewing, negotiating a price, application, approval and holding deposit paid in no time at all. Application to holding deposit paid was under an hour.

Susan

SusanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Tamari Bergin

It seems natural for Tamari Bergin to go the extra mile in her job and that surely sets her apart from the rest! She is prompt, professional in her job and ready to assist. I am so grateful that Tamari found a little slot in her busy day to allow a 2nd inspection to an apartment at very short notice. She is indeed a credit to Little Realestate, I would recommend her kind assistance. Thank you Tamari!

Louiseh

Louisehasked

Does anyone ever answer the phone at the helensvale office? Been rinibg for 2 days and it rings, music on hold, rings, music on hold etc for around 15 min then they hang up on you... i did actually leave a message but of course no one has returned my call

FRUSTRATED MOVER
FRUSTRATED MOVER

They don'y like answering phones or assisting people. They love to send e-mails as they just write and tell you when you can see properties or in the very rare incidence they call you, its only to be rude and abuse you. My advice is don't call them, don't leave messages - e-mail them.

I complained and finally I had some one e-mail me and ask me to call them to respond to my complaint.

They are aptly named "Little real estate" as they do little to help anyone with their real estate needs

Little R.Little Real Estate

Hi Louiseh, thank you for reaching out, we are sorry to hear this. Please private message or email your details to customercare@little.com.au, so we can look into this for you. Your feedback is valued.

Littlearsehats
Littlearsehats

It is common at other offices as well. Best way I find is breach notices with maintenance issues after the period of time of course. It gets their attention. email only and don't answer any calls, that way always got it in writing.

Lee Lee

Lee Leeasked

Hello my name is Leeann Wilson and I'm very interested in renting the property at 1/43 Mortimer Street Caboolture and I was wondering if it is still available and if so then can you please email me a rental form? my email address is [email address removed] Thank you

Shlong
Shlong

Sure just be a big ball bag

L.J
L.J

Good luck and god bless you with your journey with these uncommunicative, disrespectful, uncompasionate people!!

Katherine
Katherine

DON'T DO IT! They are the WORST real estate company I've EVER DEALT WITH! They are unprofessional, rude, disrespectful and terrible at what they do. I don't know how they can get away with it.

Get an answer from our members and Little Real Estate representatives