Little Real Estate

Little Real Estate

The WORST real estate ageny

The first impression of this company that I had was when I was renting a house through them. They gave me my set of keys and I was getting ready to move in and discovered that the keys they provided me with was the incorrect keys. We were locked out of our own house and ever since that day it was all downhill.
This is a company that will do the bare minimum/nothing, all they are concerned about is getting paid. My in laws had little managing all 3 of their investment properties and with multiple problems across all three they had to drop them and go with a more expensive/better agency. These guys are cheap but you are also paying for less quality. My guess is that there is a few gem agents working for them and they are the only ones getting them good reviews because they actually care about doing their jobs properly but on the overall me and my family have had a bad experience.

Store LocationHelensvale
Hi Jessula, thank you for your review. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please feel free to contact our manager of customer support at greg.banks@little.com.au if we can offer any further assistance.

One bad egg spoils the bunch - Horrible experience

Very few issues over a 7 year period until we had a new manager take over our property. If your renting a property through the kallangur office, take heed.
DONT!
Unannounced tradespeople turn up for maintenance without any notice, send 3-4-5 or more emails before getting an answer. You can forget talking to anyone on the phone, they don't bother to answer it.
And when you do finally get someone responding, you will find the tone extremely condescending and unpleasant.
All in all very bad experience with just one property manager has ruined 7 years of good service for this company.

Hi Lindsay, thank you for your review. If we can offer any assistance regarding the review you have left, please feel free to contact our manager of customer support at greg.banks@little.com.au if you would like to discuss further.

Very good

They are very good people, help people with their needs and they do understand the time frame that clients and customers need. Very good and happy, thank you all at little. Best wish kipp up the good job.

Store LocationSpringwood

Truly terrible experience

I can't begin to express how bad this mob are to deal with. Our approval for a property took a week and was then wrong. The online application form is incredibly buggy.

In the end we rented another property from a local agent. Viewing, negotiating a price, application, approval and holding deposit paid in no time at all. Application to holding deposit paid was under an hour.

Tamari Bergin

It seems natural for Tamari Bergin to go the extra mile in her job and that surely sets her apart from the rest! She is prompt, professional in her job and ready to assist. I am so grateful that Tamari found a little slot in her busy day to allow a 2nd inspection to an apartment at very short notice. She is indeed a credit to Little Realestate, I would recommend her kind assistance. Thank you Tamari!

Realestate agent didn't turn up

After many emails and text messages from the realtor changing the inspection time which still was all the same times, then waiting around for ages they just didn't bother turning up.

Amazing real estate! Misbah Khan is an excellent real estate agent!

Amazing the application process is quick and easy and the agent I dealt with during the inspection (Misbah Khan) was pleasant and friendly!, OMG Please go through LITTLE Real Estate

Store LocationSpringwood

We were ignored

For our rental in the Fitzroy North, Melbourne area we had Zoran in Carlton branch as manager.
They increased the rent each year. And they put up the rent the 2nd time in early 2019.
Prior to rent increase we had been asking to have maintenance issues attended to but there was no reply.
We asked can we renew our lease. We have been consistent with rent payments, and never had any troubles. No reply.
By April after more emails from us, still no reply. A visit to the office was futile because he was 'in a meeting'. By then we were having a family health crisis and needed certainty of a 12 month lease at least, amongst the chaos. We told them I've had to go on chemotherapy and that it would be good to know where we are at. A month to month lease is too uncertain should we face difficult stages later down the track and have to move.
Crickets.
After much deliberation we had to bite the bullet and move. Let's not forget all the time and energy in house hunting.
The minute we gave notice, they were quick to email to see can they coordinate inspection times with us.
Rent increases are collaborated by both landlords AND agents.
We went from $680 pw in December 2016 to $700 pw in February 2018 to $720 in February 2019 with no lease renewal and ongoing ignoring of all of our emails.
I saw that right after we moved, the property was being advertised for $780 pw for a couple of weeks.
It was lessened to $740 pw but I see it's still untenanted. I guess you can only be so greedy.

It should also be noted that though the property is in a great location, it's sorely in need of thorough maintenance, and they still try to rent it at premium rates, though the 'stainless steel appliances' advertised were from 1990, and were barely functioning. Not to mention the skylight which drips a decent puddle on the floor from cold nights and heavy rains.

We will NEVER use Little Real Estate again. And we will be sure to let our entire network know, how lousy they are.

Store LocationLittle Real Estate Carlton 3053

Unbelievably professional

My agent was Laura D'Angelo and I have been incredibly impressed by the speed of her work and by the results she has been able to achieve on my behalf. I have needed to move from one property and to find a replacement. Thank you Laura for your great assistance

Store LocationCarlton

Laura D'Angelo

Our property manager was Laura D'Angelo and she is absolutely amazing. She is incredibly professional and took excellent care of us as renters and of the landlord. She went above and beyond to help us and to take care of the property. Laura is very reliable and always available with help and support; we are so impressed and grateful for the service we received thanks to her.

Really disappointed

Misbah was late to the inspection and actually didn’t help with finding the location of the house. It’s quite disappointing especially since I drove all that way to inspect the house. I expect punctuality and can see how unprofessional your Brand is. Really disappointed.

Downhill fast

Totally agree with TBC, you do not want to be a tenant with Little real estate and have any issues. Since our property manager has been changed. It is near impossible to get any assistance with issues. Despite an email saying they would reply to us within 24hrs - They don't!! You need to push and push and push. Still waiting for satisfactory reply. VCAT might be our next step! They should be negative Star rating for how bad they are! Worse than terrible

Worst Real Estate Ever

Please do not rent with Little Real Estate. Our property manager was terrible. We could never get in contact with her, the office number nobody picks up and constant calls to her mobile with no answer plus no call-backs. It was unbelievable. They couldn't care less about you or the properties they manage. 2 years of hardship with them, weeks to fix anything and no communication whatsoever. Steer clear!!!!!

Store LocationBondi Beach

Idiots.

There is so much that needs maintenance and repair in the place i’m staying that is it a joke. They are lax, and do no care. Last inspection, they locked a deadlock that they never a provided a key for. So effectively, they’ve locked me out of the house and still haven’t replied or come to rectify the issue despite being messaged. I am supposed to move soon and shall have no way to get my furniture out safely. If I could give zero stars, I would.

Very impressive!

Simple, no fuss service. Quick, courteous response to telephone queries and to register for inspections via text. If only more things in life were as easy and hassle free. Love it.

Love the site and your telephone reps

Due to a rental being brand new in a brand new area, we couldn’t locate on google maps. Your reps were extremely helpful. Especially Michael from Springhill who kindly emailed directions.

The used car salesmen of the Real estate industry.

I should’ve known from the start by them taking 3 weeks to accept my tenancy that these guys are hopeless. They will chase up $20 bond within 24 hours needed when they up the rent, but take 8 MONTHS to refund my NBN connection fee and repair a door. Do not even bother with calling these guys if you have to rent through them, go straight to Form 2. To call any of them “property managers” is a joke in itself. Specifically “Little Real estate kallangur.

Store LocationLittle real estate kallangur

Fast Response

Property Manager Jessica was very efficient in responding to my request of viewing a property based in Eagleby. So thank you very much and I would recommend others to her

Horrible Service by Property Manger

We have been with them for 2.5 years and they are always so fast when demanding for $ but slow to return the bonds and repairs etc. We had the new rental somewhat dirty and had do vacate clean and was being nit picking about little things. We had to call 6 times to ask if they have spoken to the owner to finalise things. We were then promised it is all done and he will lodge for bonds return, by Monday and sure when the time comes we didn't get any email as promised. Tried calling him again 3 days later and no answer no return calls. How unprofessional.
Address : 2/3 Bates St Malvern East

Store LocationHawthorn

Rental Management

Warren and the team at Little real estate have been very helpful. There service is prompt and professional....This group of people have been wonderful to deal with. Highly recommend.....Thanks again

Does anyone ever answer the phone at the helensvale office? Been rinibg for 2 days and it rings, music on hold, rings, music on hold etc for around 15 min then they hang up on you... i did actually leave a message but of course no one has returned my call
They don'y like answering phones or assisting people. They love to send e-mails as they just write and tell you when you can see properties or in the very rare incidence they call you, its only to be rude and abuse you. My advice is don't call them, don't leave messages - e-mail them. I complained and finally I had some one e-mail me and ask me to call them to respond to my complaint. They are aptly named "Little real estate" as they do little to help anyone with their real estate needsHi Louiseh, thank you for reaching out, we are sorry to hear this. Please private message or email your details to customercare@little.com.au, so we can look into this for you. Your feedback is valued.It is common at other offices as well. Best way I find is breach notices with maintenance issues after the period of time of course. It gets their attention. email only and don't answer any calls, that way always got it in writing.

Hello my name is Leeann Wilson and I'm very interested in renting the property at 1/43 Mortimer Street Caboolture and I was wondering if it is still available and if so then can you please email me a rental form? my email address is [email address removed] Thank you
Sure just be a big ball bagGood luck and god bless you with your journey with these uncommunicative, disrespectful, uncompasionate people!!DON'T DO IT! They are the WORST real estate company I've EVER DEALT WITH! They are unprofessional, rude, disrespectful and terrible at what they do. I don't know how they can get away with it.