Greg

GregSouth East Queensland, QLD

New rental Helensvale office

Would just like to thank little real estate Helensvale in helping me get into my new rental nothing was to much trouble big thanks to the lovely Jade and the wonderful ladies on the front desk who are very helpful and greet you with a big smile have a great Xmas new year what a great team they have there cheers Greg

Store LocationHelensvale
Little R.Little Real Estate

Hi Greg, thank you so much for your lovely feedback. We are so pleased to hear you are happy with the service you received. I will pass on your kind words to the Helensvale team.

Empassioned

EmpassionedSouth East Queensland, QLD

7 groups of people waiting more than 40minutes. Must be a record!

It is sparsely shaded front, setting the hardy prospective tenants against each other in a passive battle to stay cool. One by one they surrender and attend other appointments, none knowing whether they are abandoning an appointment or having been abandoned. We each imagine in this Brisbane summer heat how wonderful the apartment might be, as we turn our backs and walk away to the nearest transport we can drag out fatigued bodies to.
Maybe the next one will bring us more luck. Carry on!

Store LocationLittle Realestate, Annerley
Little R.Little Real Estate

Hi, thank you for your review. If we can offer any assistance, please feel free to contact our manager of customer support at greg.banks@little.com.au if you would like to discuss further.

T dani

T dani

Great experience

Have been a tenant with Little Kallangur now for two years. And have had no problems, maintenance when requested has been actioned and I have been kept in the loop the whole way through. Trish has been amazing and all the other lovely team members.I have a fantastic owner and me and my daughter absolutely love our little home. Hope to stay on as a tenant for a long time to come.

Little R.Little Real Estate

Hi T Dani, thank you so much for your lovely feedback. We are so pleased to hear you are happy with the service you received. I will pass on your kind words to Trish and the team.

The most incompetent property management I have ever dealt with

Little R.Little Real Estate

Hi Peter, thank you for your review. I do apologize for any inconvenience caused. I have raised this with your managing team.

I'd choose eating glass over dealing with Little Real Estate again

0 stars
Little Real Estate (Carlton) were misleading and manipulative on multiple occasions during my 5 month tenancy with them.
The property managers the tenants I shared with and I dealt with withheld vital information in order to persuade us to make costly decisions.
We have been forced to go to VCAT twice as a result of our dealings with Little Real Estate.
Avoid at all costs!

Fernando

FernandoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disgraceful, unprofessional, out of touch with responsibility and accountability, avoid at all costs...

Deposit taken once approved for tenancy. Two days before hand-over terminate the contract, leaving us to deal with the aftermath, 7 days later, We still don't have our deposit back.

Store LocationMt Waverley

Worst property management ever

Store LocationKallangur Qld
Little R.Little Real Estate

Hi Sacha, thank you for your review. If we can offer any assistance, please feel free to contact our manager of customer support at greg.banks@little.com.au as we would like to discuss your feedback further to offer any assistance.

Consistently Good Experience

Have been a tenant of a property managed by Little Real Estate for 5 years now. They've been prompt with any queries/maintenance requests and their communication relating to inspections is really helpful- like the reminders for inspections via text.

Store LocationSpring Hill
Little R.Little Real Estate

Hi Shannon, Thank you for taking the time to post your lovely review. It is greatly appreciated.

Dontrentthroughlittle

DontrentthroughlittleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don’t Rent Through Little Real Estate Springwood

Rude, money hungry doesn’t care about tenants just owners, no respect, gets treated like a lower class citizens just because we rent, doesn’t fix anything we have been waiting for 6 months for someone to fix our air conditioner

Little R.Little Real Estate

Thank you for your review. If we can offer any assistance, please feel free to contact our manager of customer support at greg.banks@little.com.au as we would like to discuss your feedback further to offer any assistance.

No point already left our little real estate property and moved into new property

George J.

George J.South East Queensland, QLD

Exemplary service

Man was there on time very friendly kind and went out of his way to show us outher places .return call fast and really informed about the schools and parks and stores around the area. Top real estate I have had the pleasure to deal with .and no I dont work there or no anyone there by name

Store LocationForstlake and Springfield
Little R.Little Real Estate

Hi Geroge, Thank you for taking the time to post your lovely review. It is greatly appreciated.

Worst Property Management Ever!

The worst property management I've ever encountered. They took over the management of the apartment I've rented for 4 years, started off demanding I pay arrears I didn't owe, then proceeded to make 4 inspections entries into my apartment over 6 months, with various excuses, on one occasion even bringing prospective renters to see the apartment! My lease wasn't even Halfway through. On top of that various agents from their office have sent emails demanding I pay increased Bond, which had already been paid. Totally disorganised and unprofessional. Avoid at all costs.

Store LocationLittle Real Estate Spring Hill, Brisbane.

Terrible Customer Service

James Alexander

James AlexanderGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unquestionably the worst real estate I have ever dealt with.

Little R.Little Real Estate

Hi James, we apologise for the inconvenience caused. Please feel free to contact our manager of customer support at greg.banks@little.com.au if we can offer any further assistance.

Little with big deals

Nice and humble guy
Showed some nice houses
Din’t get our choice but still
Got another one
Have nice links with properties
Can find neat and clean house in any suburb .

Little R.Little Real Estate

Hi Abhi, Thank you for taking the time to post your lovely review. It is greatly appreciated.

Justine

JustineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible. No stars.

I got an email at 9.06am to congratulate me on being selected for a lease and the steps to take to finalise. At 9.33 I got an email to say they changed their mind. Stop messing with people's lives in such a unprofessional way.

Little R.Little Real Estate

Hi Justine, we apologise for the inconvenience caused. Please feel free to contact our manager of customer support at greg.banks@little.com.au if we can offer any further assistance.

Sasha L.

Sasha L.South East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely Appalling

Little R.Little Real Estate

Hi Sasha, we apologise for the inconvenience caused. Please feel free to contact our manager of customer support at greg.banks@little.com.au if we can offer any further assistance.

Benjamin N.

Benjamin N.Sydney, NSW

Anyabsolute con-artists!.. Avoid at all costs! Renters be warned!

• +5
Store LocationSydney
Little R.Little Real Estate

Hi Benjamin, we apologise for the inconvenience caused. Please feel free to contact our manager of customer support at greg.banks@little.com.au if we can offer any further assistance.

TaylahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst Real Estate Ever

This real estate during a routine house inspection called the RSPCA on my mum because they couldn't see the dog's water dish (If they walked outside and opened their eyes they would have) which resulted in the animals being taken due to other fulse circumstances which has caused absolute devistation

Little R.Little Real Estate

Hi Taylah, we apologise for the inconvenience caused. Please feel free to contact our manager of customer support at greg.banks@little.com.au if we can offer any further assistance.

Taylah

Inconvenience? More than an inconvenience and unless you guys want to get my animals back there is nothing that can be done

Except maybe make your staff do inspections properly

Bek

BekGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

If I could give no stars I would

The worst real estate I’ve ever dealt with. I can’t fault every property manager I’ve dealt with but one. [Name Removed] has no professionalism, is rude, ignores emails, phone calls! I’ve have never come across a more vindictive person in my life.
The manager is just as bad and likes to cover for his staff!! Will never rent through that trash company again

Little R.Little Real Estate

Hi Bek, thank you for your review. We are sorry that you did not have a good experience with us. Please feel free to contact our manager of customer support at greg.banks@little.com.au if we can offer any further assistance.

NotaHappyRenter

NotaHappyRenterSouth East Queensland, QLD

DO NOT RECOMMEND!

Louiseh

Louisehasked

Does anyone ever answer the phone at the helensvale office? Been rinibg for 2 days and it rings, music on hold, rings, music on hold etc for around 15 min then they hang up on you... i did actually leave a message but of course no one has returned my call

FRUSTRATED MOVER
FRUSTRATED MOVER

They don'y like answering phones or assisting people. They love to send e-mails as they just write and tell you when you can see properties or in the very rare incidence they call you, its only to be rude and abuse you. My advice is don't call them, don't leave messages - e-mail them.

I complained and finally I had some one e-mail me and ask me to call them to respond to my complaint.

They are aptly named "Little real estate" as they do little to help anyone with their real estate needs

Little R.Little Real Estate

Hi Louiseh, thank you for reaching out, we are sorry to hear this. Please private message or email your details to customercare@little.com.au, so we can look into this for you. Your feedback is valued.

Littlearsehats
Littlearsehats

It is common at other offices as well. Best way I find is breach notices with maintenance issues after the period of time of course. It gets their attention. email only and don't answer any calls, that way always got it in writing.

Lee Lee

Lee Leeasked

Hello my name is Leeann Wilson and I'm very interested in renting the property at 1/43 Mortimer Street Caboolture and I was wondering if it is still available and if so then can you please email me a rental form? my email address is [email address removed] Thank you

Shlong
Shlong

Sure just be a big ball bag

L.J
L.J

Good luck and god bless you with your journey with these uncommunicative, disrespectful, uncompasionate people!!

Katherine
Katherine

DON'T DO IT! They are the WORST real estate company I've EVER DEALT WITH! They are unprofessional, rude, disrespectful and terrible at what they do. I don't know how they can get away with it.

Get an answer from our members and Little Real Estate representatives