Daniel C.

Store Location622 Bell St, Preston VIC 3072
Anthony price

Anthony priceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pathetic

If I could I could give them no stars...

Little is the worst organisation I have ever dealt with and I have traveled the world and dealt with pretty undesirable companies!
Very quick with responses, except they are very confusing! manipulative and sneaky so be careful as they ask you to design lease then extend it to a year without telling you about the change! Then inform you to change there are extra charges involved. Change of rent on the lease but then say it was a mistake... so much for double standards when something wasn’t right on the lease! Also be prepared to become your own handy man as house faults will never get fixed! If it’s the last option you have, avoid and live on the streets instead!

Store LocationGold Coast
Tracie

TracieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst Real Estate I have Dealt with

Kallangur Little Real Estate Office is the worst I have ever dealt with. Took more than 3 weeks to get bond refunded and after 4 weeks, I am still waiting for rent that is owing. Correspondence is by email only. When you call, you get a call centre who never put you through to property manager or office manager. Leave a message but they never return calls.never use this real estate. You will regret it.

Store LocationKallangur
Little R.Little Real Estate

Hi Tracie, thank you for your review and email to our agency. I will refer your feedback and conversation to our email chain.
Kind regards, Greg

Find out how Little Real Estate compares to other Physical Shops

Beyond terrible. 0 stars.

Springwood branch. Bunch of liars and cheats. Have illegally taken money out of our account AFTER the lease had ended and we are STILL waiting 2 months later for our $700. After emails, calls even going to the RTA nothing has been rectified and we keep getting snarky responses from the property manager saying its 'in the hands of the accounts team' which isnt a good enough reason after 2 months of waiting for our refund. In the last year of our lease upwards of 15 inspections were cancelled the day of with no warning or reasoning. Very unprofessional company we will not be recommending to anyone.

Store LocationSpringwood
Little R.Little Real Estate

Hi Teh, thank you for your review. If we can offer any assistance, please feel free to contact our manager of customer support at greg.banks@little.com.au as we would like to discuss your feedback further to offer any assistance.

LouiseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolute crooks

Store LocationLittle Real Estate Kallangur
Little R.Little Real Estate

Hi Louise, thank you for the below information. We will await confirmation from RTA. Kind regards, Greg

If I could give no stars I would.

Store LocationPreston
Little R.Little Real Estate

Hi Tahnee, thank you for your review and email in relation to your feedback. I have responded to your email and will continue to discuss your feedback via email. Kind regards, Greg

Yazeed Karadsheh

Yazeed KaradshehSouth East Queensland, QLD

Zero star!

If you are looking for the worst real estate agent in Australia, you have simply found it!!!!
AVOID AVOID AVOID! Unprofessional, nasty and far from being honest.

Ended up in court against them and they managed to lie exceptionally well.

Little R.Little Real Estate

Hi Yazeed, thank you for your review. If we can offer any assistance, please feel free to contact our manager of customer support at greg.banks@little.com.au as we would like to discuss your feedback further to offer any assistance.

Aaron M.

Aaron M.South East Queensland, QLD

Zero customer service

Applied for a few rental properties with these guys in Brisbane. Very slow in processing and refused to communicate about the process or give updates. Every time I called they took 10 minutes to answer, flatly refused to put me through to the relevant property manager or give their mobile number. For days after I submitted all I could get was "your application is being processed". Every other agency was much more helpful and efficient.

Store LocationWilson and Kallangur
Sky

SkySouth East Queensland, QLD

awful and bad

These people truly don't care about you. They will rent out unsafe houses and avoid telling you everything you need to know. They just want your money and they make immoral bucks.

Store LocationSpring Hill

Terrible property agent

Worst real estate agency ever met! Took threes days to send electrician to fix the hot water. Did not have bath for 3 days! Took two weeks for repair on the skyline (broken and can see through sky), still not fixed now! I really feel sry for the landlords, the agency didn't take care of their properties at all and by acting this way, they are driving away the good tenants.

Store LocationLittle Hawthorn

sfowlerSydney, NSW

The absolute worst Property Manager

Incompetent and unprofessional, as landlord I need my PM to be my eyes and ears and I pay them to work for me. The Kallangur office put my asset at risk, not good enough!!!

sfowler

I have emailed Greg with no response

Little R.Little Real Estate

Hi, I haven't received an email from you as of yet. Please feel free to email me at greg.banks@little.com.au

Too Small.

Thank you for the chance to visit the property.
Too small for me.
No shade area outside ..
Bedrooms too small for me.
Thank you for the opportunity to view the property.
Regards Michelle Meredith.

Little R.Little Real Estate

Hi Michelle, thank you for taking the time to post your lovely review. It is greatly appreciated.

Steve

Steve

Inconsiderate

Cancelled the inspection 25 mins before the set time - even after sending me reminders that morning!! I left work specifically to view the property and have now lost time and money! Pathetic!!!!

Little R.Little Real Estate

Hi Steve, thank you for your review. I do apologize you have not had a great experience with our agency regarding the inspection.

BruceGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I have to go to the tribunal in order to get my bonds back because the irresponsibility of this company.

Little R.Little Real Estate

Good afternoon Bruce, thank you for your review.
My apologies, I do not recall receiving any emails from yourself in relation to the bond transfer. Please feel free to reach out to my via email so we can discuss further.
Kind regards,
Greg

Little R.Little Real Estate

Thanks Bruce. Confirming we have discussed via email. Please feel free to contact me if you need any further assistance.

Noemi L.

Noemi L.Central Queensland, QLD

Very frustrating

Little R.Little Real Estate

Hi Noemi, thank you for your review. If we can offer any assistance, please feel free to contact our manager of customer support at greg.banks@little.com.au if you would like to discuss further.

Saz_26

Saz_26Sydney, NSW

Horrible company

Rented through this agency last year. They promised (in writing) for a rent reduction due to sale of property, then just changed their mind. Now i have to pay legal fees to fight for my money back. Never use this agency!

Little R.Little Real Estate

Hi, thank you for your review. If we can offer any further assistance, please feel free to contact our manager of customer support at greg.banks@little.com.au as we would like to discuss your feedback further to offer any assistance.

Unfortunate

One year we've rented with little. The result? A hole left in roof for a month, never answering calls, and no responses after informing that we're vacating. Unprofessional, saddening, unfortunate.

Little R.Little Real Estate

Hi Henry, thank you for your review. If we can offer any assistance, please feel free to contact our manager of customer support at greg.banks@little.com.au as we would like to discuss your feedback further to offer any assistance.

DON”T DO IT

Horrible and unresponsive! This is the reason that I as a landlord am taking my property out of there hands and moving elsewhere . These guys are the bottom of the barrel. Keep away.

Little R.Little Real Estate

Hi Sam, thank you for your review. If we can offer any assistance, please feel free to contact our manager of customer support at greg.banks@little.com.au as we would like to discuss your feedback further to offer any assistance.

Jacqui

JacquiSouth East Queensland, QLD

excellent.

My phone call to Little Real Estate was very pleasant. I have trouble hearing on the phone but the young lady (I'm sorry I didn't catch her name) was very patient. Thank you.

Little R.Little Real Estate

Hi Jacqui, thank you so much for your lovely feedback. We are so pleased to hear you are happy with the service you received. I will pass on your kind words to our customer care team.

Bolion

Bolion

Liar liar pants on fire

Maroochydore little real estate. FIRST send insulting group emails about Christmas payment dates. Secondly can't follow simple instruction to change from fortnightly to weekly rent debits. Thirdly try taking payment when not authorized to from your bank account. Tell you money is being put back in your account only to find the day prior to Christmas it is not done, despite being told it would be 3 days prior. Because of their dishonesty there is no Christmas food as they try taking more rent and don't refund anything. Worst Christmas, worst real estate. Haven't even fixed door that was reported last December as swollen due to weather and stuck
RUN, RUN as fast as you can.

Louiseh

Louisehasked

Does anyone ever answer the phone at the helensvale office? Been rinibg for 2 days and it rings, music on hold, rings, music on hold etc for around 15 min then they hang up on you... i did actually leave a message but of course no one has returned my call

FRUSTRATED MOVER
FRUSTRATED MOVER

They don'y like answering phones or assisting people. They love to send e-mails as they just write and tell you when you can see properties or in the very rare incidence they call you, its only to be rude and abuse you. My advice is don't call them, don't leave messages - e-mail them.

I complained and finally I had some one e-mail me and ask me to call them to respond to my complaint.

They are aptly named "Little real estate" as they do little to help anyone with their real estate needs

Little R.Little Real Estate

Hi Louiseh, thank you for reaching out, we are sorry to hear this. Please private message or email your details to customercare@little.com.au, so we can look into this for you. Your feedback is valued.

Littlearsehats
Littlearsehats

It is common at other offices as well. Best way I find is breach notices with maintenance issues after the period of time of course. It gets their attention. email only and don't answer any calls, that way always got it in writing.

Lee Lee

Lee Leeasked

Hello my name is Leeann Wilson and I'm very interested in renting the property at 1/43 Mortimer Street Caboolture and I was wondering if it is still available and if so then can you please email me a rental form? my email address is [email address removed] Thank you

Shlong
Shlong

Sure just be a big ball bag

L.J
L.J

Good luck and god bless you with your journey with these uncommunicative, disrespectful, uncompasionate people!!

Katherine
Katherine

DON'T DO IT! They are the WORST real estate company I've EVER DEALT WITH! They are unprofessional, rude, disrespectful and terrible at what they do. I don't know how they can get away with it.

Get an answer from our members and Little Real Estate representatives