Lloyds Auctions

Lloyds Auctions

See the Best Auction Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Lloyds Auctions

I love this place

Staff aren't real friendly but i love the auctions online. The websites easy to navigate, if i place a bid theyll send me a email to let me know my bid is no longer leading and best of all you dont need to register your credit card number. If you win the auction thats when you pay via their payment gateway.

Terry
Terry

Stay well away from this mob

Purchased a car recently and had lloyds check out some important information for me. What they were told by vender was incorrect which led to a much higher price being paid. All promises but no action. DO NOT RELY ON THEM ASSISTING WITH ANY COMPLAINT YOU HAVE or receiving follow ups. This mob should be required to supply an independent inspection report as SHANNONS do. My advice steer clear and buy from Shannons. If you really want to do business with these people, personally view the car DO NOT rely on what they tell you.

pathetic

sold a car in may still not paid in august keep telling me they have the wrong account details despite having dealt with them for 10 years and emailing 3 different departments my account details as well as checking details over the phone 3 times also apparently it takes 14 days to change details (really!!!!) NEVER EVER AGAIN !!!!!

Cyborg
CyborgPerth, WA

Very poor customer service

I had been trying to resolve 2 issues of damaged or incomplete goods for over 4 months. Emails not answered, being spoken to rudely and lied to on numerous occasions, and still not resolved. DO NOT PURCHASE JEWELLERY OR GEMS. Many items are not as advertised beware.
Have emailed various depts and got crickets.

• Return Claim MadeYes

Dean P.
Dean P.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Freight Ripp off

Have ordered various items that were very small and came in small packages and on many occasions I was charged Packaging and Handling for each item yet they were packaged in the same bag/package/box. I made the complaint to Lloyds and they initially explained that this should not have happened, then later informed me that their P&H was expensive and thats the way it would remain. I contacted Lloyds and requested that two parcels from the same auction be sent to different addresses as I am paying two P&H fee's, and was told they would do this as one off, then I received a Text informing me they she had not got the message to the Freight department before the items were despatched. Recommend staying away from this auction house.

DL88
DL88

Don't Waste Your Time

Don't waste your time for good stuff here and just go to second hand market. The reserved price is the same anyway.

Sandy
SandySydney, NSW

Horrible customer service purchased broken item, they refused refunds

Unknowingly purchased a cracked monitor, the description didn't mention any damages although you can see the cracks if you zoom very closely into the picture, they acknowledged that it was cracked but they refused to refund me, as it was picked up and they claim it that I should have been more vigilant and should have told someone once I noticed the damage before bringing it home. Or should have done detailed inspections of the item and should have checked properly before purchasing. They refused any sort of remittance and customer service was rude and seemed unapologetic and was shifting blame back onto me and not taking any responsibility. Just very disappointed and showed no sincerity and professionalism.

Beware of freight charges

Dane B.
Dane B.Goldfields, WA

It's All about turn over, you don't matter.

Andrew
AndrewDarling Downs, QLD

Lloyd's Auctions are thieves vendors beware go elsewhere to sell your items

Lloyd's Auctions are thieves vendors beware go elsewhere to sell your items. They made me vip customer with no commissions to be charged in there mmr Auctions. They have charged me thousands sending me a negative balance when items where sold. How can this happen but that's what they do, thieve from there vendor customers.

Love this auction company

I’ve purchased many thousands of dolls of curios, estate sales, jewellery, art and movie props for my store and I’ve had no problem. If somethings a bit late the tracking works great. Friendly staff and I’m happy with the packaging which I thing they’re best at of all the other auction places.

Jason
JasonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Scammers car no vin number or tags

Purchased a classic car the add stated vin number and engine number
Received the car to find no tags no vin number no engine number contacted lloyds they won't do anything

Gavin M.
Gavin M.Darwin, NT

incompetant staff

i recently sold a boat at lloyds auction in darwin , was contacted by brisbane staff who were dealing with bidder , talked me down a few thousand but settled on 15,000 , 12 days go by i contact lloyds to find out where money is but it hasnt been paid for , 12 days nobody followed up the payment after auction , not the first poor experience with these guys , i dont think i will be using them again , no apology just a heap of finger pointing

Robbie
RobbieSoutheast, SA

Poor communication

I bought a opal stone on 7th of June I paid the amount straight into llyods acc minus 2c as I didn't have a 2c coin. On the 12th of June I was told they would not send out item unless I paid the 2c that was remaining on invoice so on tues 14th I deposited 2c into there account . I was told that my account was finalised and will be shipped out asap.on wendsday 22nd I message and ask if item had been sent . The message back was have you paid the remaining 2c ! Are you kidding me I had sent evidence on the 14th of the 2c deposit! I got an apology and was told email shipping manager to get a tracking number . It is 23rd of June and I have had no reply to my messages. Love to take your money however poor customer service

rikimo
rikimoPerth, WA

Scam - Item does not match description

I won an auction for a Stirling silver ring and when I received it, it’s clearly a silver plated ring.
Their authentication guarantee is worth nothing. They want me to send their fake ring to a Jeweller to valuate before they will consider my case.

Do not fall for their description because it’s fraud.

• Return Claim MadeYes