Lloyds Auctions

Lloyds Auctions

Anthony D

Anthony DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Misleading and deceptive by ommission

George H.

George H.South East Queensland, QLD

Intentionally misleading advertising

Advertises 2013 model when its actually 2006 model, was the highest bidder on item and communicated various times with staff as to actual age of machine. After auction was subjected to sudden "reserve not met" and even after raising my bid - was not even communicated that bid refused. Back on auction - STILL advertising as 2013 model!! that's just plain underhand!

Nicholas C.

Nicholas C.Sydney, NSW

Why does it take over a month to receive your goods?

This is the third experience I have had with Lloyds. the only positive one was when I went to a factory unit to physically pick up my goods.
The other two times I have had to send numerous emails and make long winded phonecalls just to find out when they will shipp my goods, not to mention also being hung up on by some upstart in accounts.
These guys are a classic case of left hand does not know what the right hand is doing type of operation.
What a shame.
If you like waiting long periods for your goods then purchase your items at Lloyds auctions!

Andre T.

Andre T.South East Queensland, QLD

Sucked in and ripped off

Lorenzo Marrone

Lorenzo MarroneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Have not received goods

Warning scammers - do not deal with this company
Purchased item end of January paid for item and delivery
Still have not recieved and now they are telling me that delivery wasnt included.

Luke

LukeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Complete waste of time and money

6 Items bid on and won, paid $10 each for delivery totalling $60 delivery. All arrived in one box a week and a half later. Items didn’t work(electronic). Don’t bother with these auctions unless you inspect before you bid. You will seldom get a good deal only pay extra for rubbish.

john

johnNorth Queensland, QLD

Not to be trusted. go elsewhere

Bid on an auction. Won the auction, Got payment advice. paid for item and freight well before due date. Then started to get emails saying payment is due ,etc. I sent proof of payment , only to be told there has been some confusion and they will have to refund my money. I replied that i wanted the item i had won fairly and squarely. LLoyds rep said we cant do that, but couldn't tell me why. Kept on saying we will refund you. I can only think one of their staff stole the item , and thats why they mucked me around. I ended up giving them my bank details and it still took over a month to get my money back. Would advise against dealing with these crooks.

Worst online auction service I have experienced

Site doesn't honour the highest bid as winning price. Site has reserves not advertised. Sales call tried to sell at there "special" price. This site is misleading and waste of time.Avoid this site.

Cris W.

Cris W.

Biggest joke in the auction game

Recently there was a auction in my home town and I bought a few items totalling $30 and Lloyd’s wanted an extra $150 for shipping to their warehouse 100km away . There was no option to not pay the shipping and then I was expected to drive a hour to collect my items during office hours . When I lived only 2 minutes from the action auction location . They are simply using the shipping to make $$$$ . It’s also easy to see they use postage stamp low res photos so bidders can’t get a clear look at items . Customer service is horrendous and their so called 24/7 customer service line is never answered after hours . I can’t see how companies like this stay in business as long as they do .

Keith H

Keith HMid North Coast, NSW

Buyer Beware when purchasing any item from Lloyds auction house check the product first as they are not as advertised

Esther G.

Esther G.South East Queensland, QLD

Bad Quality

Gucci

GucciSouth East Queensland, QLD

HORRIBLE NO CUSTOMER SERVICE

Rohan S.

Rohan S.

How the site works, when you win your not a winner

Happy Cat

Happy Cat

Shipping Cost

It is unbelievable how they can charge me $9.87 - $10.00 for each item I have bought even though they will ship it in one parcel. I bid for 5 items they charge me premium fee + shipping fee which is exorbitant. I rang Australia Post and I was told that up 5 kg it will cost me approximately $18.00. This is not fair on ordinary people. These items do not even weigh 1 kg.

November 17th 2019 Update: Bluetooth

Bought bluetooth for $40 plus shipping $14.00, got it and sound is of bad quality, it sounds like I am under water and I could get it from $12. Will never buy again from Llyods and be careful when bidding. I trust them and keep buying so many things from them , now I realise I can get for cheaper price elsewhere.

James Smith

James SmithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Auction House

I look at all the items before bidding.
Can't say it enough just pop in and inspect before bidding.
All up great auction house. 5 Stars
Great place with staff and intresting items

AJW

AJWSydney, NSW

don't trust

Bidded on an item, they said I won, then they said make another bid to secure. Got a phone call half hour later saying I had to pay $2000 more from a high sale pitch saleswoman. Scam stay away please.

swill

swillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lloyds the great rip offs

Never deal with this company .. Bidded on a car where details said it came with blue slip. Upon pick up there was no blue slip . Car had 50k more on odometer, motor had the most terrible sound and smoked super bad . I asked to see if car would drive to see if gearbox worked properly and was abruptly told to not even sit in car till it was payed for , had damage Not detailed or shown in pictures.
When questioned auctioneer they told me it my fault for not looking at the item.. I live 300km away hence not that easy to view i was relying on them to provide correct information and have a least some sort of morals ! But NO they are bullys purely out to RIP PEOPLE OFF .. Never again

Watto

WattoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Criminal organisation cannot be trusted

The products they sell are defective and not tested by anyone, buyer/bidder beware the photo's are deceptive and if you try and back out of a deal due to their obvious deception they will lock you out of your account permanently.

Jamie

Jamie

this company misleads, bullies and has policies directing its staff to act in breach of obligations under consumer law

Porchea P.