Lloyds Auctions

Lloyds Auctions

See the Best Auction Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)

Esther G.

Esther G.South East Queensland, QLD

Bad Quality

Gucci

GucciSouth East Queensland, QLD

HORRIBLE NO CUSTOMER SERVICE

Rohan S.

Rohan S.

How the site works, when you win your not a winner

Happy Cat

Happy Cat

Shipping Cost

It is unbelievable how they can charge me $9.87 - $10.00 for each item I have bought even though they will ship it in one parcel. I bid for 5 items they charge me premium fee + shipping fee which is exorbitant. I rang Australia Post and I was told that up 5 kg it will cost me approximately $18.00. This is not fair on ordinary people. These items do not even weigh 1 kg.

November 17th 2019 Update: Bluetooth

Bought bluetooth for $40 plus shipping $14.00, got it and sound is of bad quality, it sounds like I am under water and I could get it from $12. Will never buy again from Llyods and be careful when bidding. I trust them and keep buying so many things from them , now I realise I can get for cheaper price elsewhere.

James Smith

James SmithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Auction House

I look at all the items before bidding.
Can't say it enough just pop in and inspect before bidding.
All up great auction house. 5 Stars
Great place with staff and intresting items

AJW

AJWSydney, NSW

don't trust

Bidded on an item, they said I won, then they said make another bid to secure. Got a phone call half hour later saying I had to pay $2000 more from a high sale pitch saleswoman. Scam stay away please.

swill

swillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lloyds the great rip offs

Never deal with this company .. Bidded on a car where details said it came with blue slip. Upon pick up there was no blue slip . Car had 50k more on odometer, motor had the most terrible sound and smoked super bad . I asked to see if car would drive to see if gearbox worked properly and was abruptly told to not even sit in car till it was payed for , had damage Not detailed or shown in pictures.
When questioned auctioneer they told me it my fault for not looking at the item.. I live 300km away hence not that easy to view i was relying on them to provide correct information and have a least some sort of morals ! But NO they are bullys purely out to RIP PEOPLE OFF .. Never again

Watto

WattoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Criminal organisation cannot be trusted

The products they sell are defective and not tested by anyone, buyer/bidder beware the photo's are deceptive and if you try and back out of a deal due to their obvious deception they will lock you out of your account permanently.

Jamie

Jamie

this company misleads, bullies and has policies directing its staff to act in breach of obligations under consumer law

Porchea P.

Porchea P.South East Queensland, QLD

Shill bidding, scamming.

StraightUpTheives

StraightUpTheivesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stay away!

Do not, under any circumstances deal with this company! They take no responsibility for the products they list and enable their suppliers to sell absolute junk for hundreds of dollars with zero protection afforded to the consumer.
A Lloyds customer relations officer advised me 'if you can't inspect don't bid' and that they would not bid on items on the website without inspection, presumably because there is an incredibly high risk that the items for sale on the site are worthless.
Take the customer relations persons advice, stay away from this website.

Poor service - no intention of selling goods

We were the top bidder on 20 items, getting each for about $200. Then it turned out they wouldn't sell them to us, because the items didn't reach reserve. It turned out that the seller was a retailer trying to unload unsaleable stock. He put reserves of $1200 on each item - this was DOUBLE what they should go at auction for, and even above retail price. Total waste of time! If we wanted to pay retail, we'd just go to a retailer, and get all the warranties and follow-up service that you don't get at auction.