1.3

Ben

Ben

Totally understandable they rate 1 star

Fake items sold under a respectable name in our case Smeg.
Only correct thing in the write up was where the item was damaged. So well done here.
Can’t understand how you can advertise as a brand name and hand over a fake product.
Got almost all our refund after hassling them but they still short changed us by $3.00
They are pathetic.
Will be reporting their actions to department of fair trade
Actual rating for them is
Zero!!!

don't waste your time with this idiots!!!

it is a hook, once you win they will ask you to pay 3 or 4 times the price. not worth the time invested.

An M.

An M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Items fake, not valuable

MzJ

MzJSouth East Queensland, QLD

I love Lloyds

If you do your homework before bidding, read the description correctly, check items out and know if you are bidding on a reserved or unreserved item then I don't understand how people have issues.
I practically furnished my entire unit via Lloyds Auctions and have bought many other items also. I have almost always been happy with my purchases. The only time I was not was due to my own lack of not checking something properly.
Thanks Lloyds! I think you are fabulous!!! Sitting here in a pair of jeans I recently bought at a majorly discounted amount that stated they had minor imperfections. I had to sew something but knew I would because I read the description and i love my jeans!!! :)

Lak

Lak

Playing games, disabling your access. If something valuable - causing problems

When I got valuable item - Lloyds caused problems with payments. Didn't answer emails, their staff over phone is useless with over 40 min on phone at least each time and always same - "someone will call you".

Staff is rude, slow, unprofessional and keep making up things - each time you call they will make up new lies.
Items I received are also turned out to be not truthful description - it was assessed few times less (10 times less).
AVOID!

Terrible service

Was highest bidder on an item but didn't reach reserve. Didn't hear anything more from Lloyds.
Had to ring them to find out the actual reserve price. Lloyds never got back with a response to get a video inspection, or updates on price negotiation. After ringing them the fifth time were finally advised the item had been returned to the vendor. All they needed to do was contact me upfront with all the necessary info to decide whether to increase my bid. Poor communication!

Robert

RobertSydney, NSW

Lloyd's auctions are selling counterfit Currency

The police question that is currently going on has items for auction that are illegal to own, sell, buy or even possess. The 2011 $100 gold coin from lot 36 is a counterfit coin. Lloyd's should be ashamed of themselves.

Del F.

Del F.South East Queensland, QLD

Timewasters

They allow you to bid amounts that they don't want to get paid for their items.
Even if you have the highest bid they will try to convince you to pay the same price that you can pay from a normal store. I was asked to paid more than twice the amount that I bid.
Doesn't make sense to bid, when you can go to the a normal store and buy items for a fixed price, where you can be sure you will test it, get a guarantee, and no hidden fees.

Would have given a zero but 1 is the minimum

Fisher & Paykel oven purchased in May 2020 from auction is 'beyond repair. Only just realised as kitchen renovation now complete

Its time Lloyds were punished

Natalie C.

Natalie C.Central Queensland, QLD

Excellent experience

I am very happy with the product I purchased and the fast delivery time. I bid on a leather Mimco bag and have just received the bag and it seems to be brand new. I am very happy with the price I paid for it, the excellent condition it is in and I received it within 3 days to an address in regional Queensland. I am very impressed and look forward to finding other bargains on their website.

Hi Natalie,
Thank you for the great review! We are so glad you enjoyed your bidding experience and we can't wait to welcome you back again soon!
- Sincerely, the Lloyds Team

Nicole S.

Nicole S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bad reviews are just from people who can't read descriptions....

Most are complaining about not hitting a reserve..
Possibly won a full gold ring for 50 dollars but didnt get it because the reserve wasn't met. That's just them being disgruntled. Listing's will state "unreserved" if they are in fact unreserved, Pay attention people!... my dealings with them were nothing but professional and items won were absolutely above and beyond expectations. I will be a repeated customer for sure. Came here to actually post a good review because people have a bad experience and will very easily bad review on a company but most who never even have a problem wont leave a good review. So here I am :)

Disappointed

DisappointedVictoria

Don’t use these people

auction site is deceiving .. Won a bid with a significant value only to find it didn’t meet reserve. The item was over valued nearly more than 20 times its real value! Deceiving to draw people in with unrealistic items to hope it draws attention to the cheaper items on the site.

Lee CWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Deceptive conduct by Lloyds Auctioneers

slydogoz

slydogozGold Coast

When is a Reserve price, not a reserve price ?

Answer: When its a no reserve auction that actually has a reserve at Lloyds!

Lloyds do not operate on a reserve price, so you may well waste quite a bit of time on an auction that you have no chance of winning. We bid on a container shelter, won the auction, then had to enjoy the phone call from Lloyds to let us know that we were out by a factor of 2900%. Yes, we were short of the reserve (which was not mentioned), by 29 time the price they actually wanted. Car sale, real estate - it's always about the slight of hand.

7 Weeks to issue refund

I bought 3 items on 13 July 2020 , paid on 16 July 2020. Took until 25 Uagust to issue refund and its still not correct. endless promises of return calls , visits to Lloyds and no return emails have left us disappointed in Lloyds auction . Time was 'shipped " but no tracking number could be provided .

Billy

BillySouth East Queensland, QLD

Rip off

no contact when you email .
Items not the condition they say it is.
Eg. Coins . Notes
Condition reports and valuations are misleading.
Have purchased items here to be told by another valuations company there inflated prices.

David W.

David W.Queensland

Dishonest and misleading

As the auction draws to a close the time is extended mysteriously without warning. This is dishonest and deceptive conducted under consumer law and certainly auction practice. Don't deal with them.

Inflated jewellery valuations

Please be careful if bidding on any jewellery with a valuation.
We had our jewellery valued again upon receipt, to be told the valuations lloyds provided us with are greatly inflated. Our valuer also pointed out gems were glued in the setting, not something that Karma gemmologist identified. Karma appears to provide cut price valuations to Lloyds so the items will sell,buyer beware.
I do not rate Lloyds st all. An honest auction room room would provide a proper valuation without hiding.
Lloyds were incredibly difficult to get hold of, with phone numbers scarce.

Item Not Delivered

I have been emailing for 1 month since i paid for an item to find out where it is. They delivered it to another person by accident but wont tell me when i will get it, if i will get it, or give me a refund. They delivered it to Toowoomba and my address is in Brisbane yet say its delivered. I have dealt with a number of auction houses and they are the worst.

gpark13

gpark13asked

ust wondering how the postage can jump from 19.95 to 89.42 for item 302 and 325 in about 2 minutes in the freaky friday auction in SA. How is it possible for it to cost 89.94 to send 2 pairs of headphones? thanks

Vladimir
Vladimir

Thats an easy one they are trying to mess you over, no question about it. Report it to the ACCC. You buy an item and they mess you over on the freight or postage. They need a gaol cell after bankrupcy.

tom

tomasked

UNRESERVED Omega Altise Fan OAELITEC RRP $189 this is the description of an item I put a bid on this morning 26/09/2020. I was the highest bidder and expected to be the winner. but no I was informed I was under the reserve . I will just wait and see what happens as the word unreserved must have another meaning

Lee Casked

Has anyone found there to be any discrepancies with the valuations accompanying jewelry on the Lloyd's website?

Peter M.
Peter M.

Read the other reviews, I wish I had.

Lee C

Thanks, Peter. I have written my own review: "Deceptive conduct by Lloyds Auctioneers". What I am wanting, though, is to hear from others that may have found there to be discrepancies with the valuations accompanying jewelry on the Lloyds' website. I want to try and get a class action going. Regards, Lee.

toaeva
toaeva

yes very inflated prices, bought some what they described as black diamonds stones , had them evaluated and told they were synthetic mosemite .. a had plastic and they valued them at $4000...sent details in and they refunded me .. bought some other stuff which they state Beats headphones original nothing like the original

now having issues with them now stating a parcel I won $600 jewellery was sent I signed for has been delivered , have been asking fro tracking number since 7th august still to this day no details - now I asked for sample of the signature and still waiting , stating Aust Post has lost it my parcel.

have contacted Office of Fair trade and lodge a QPS report for fraud