Local Agent Finder

Local Agent Finder

Sharon.

Sharon.Canberra 2600, ACT

This is a great avenue which I'm very appreciative of.

Local Agent Finder's leads are always very high value and greatly appreciated. The team are all very supportive and I have enjoyed a long, successful relationship with them for this reason.

Great Leads

The leads from Local Agent Finder are genuine landlords and sellers who are looking to sell or lease at their property.
This great platform is easily be used by all, to update all appraisals etc

Ana Borcherdt

Ana BorcherdtPerth, WA

Excellent Lead Generation company

Thank you Local Agent Finder for sending me excellent leads consistently. With your high value leads and my successful sales I have been awarded as Professionals 5 Starrealty's Top Selling Agent Awards for the last three years 2017,2018 & 2019. Thank you immensely for your excellent service and looking forward to a very successful 2020. I really appreciate my LAF account manager Cary Ogstan for his communication and brilliant service.

Jodie J Hill Director

Jodie J Hill DirectorGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Local Agent Finder - A vital lead generators for sheSELLS+sheLORDS!

Local Agent Finder has created a platform for sheSELLS+sheLORDS Real Estate Game Changers to be contenders and have been a vital lead generator in our growing agency. Tech savvy Vendors and Landlords are relishing in the service we provide and it's only because of Local Agent Finder that they have found us! Thanks Local Agent Finder - we love your work!

Silly Me

Silly MeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional operators.

We've had many dealings with Warwick and the LAF team over a while now and found them to be professional, ethical and excellent value for money. Keep up the good work and thanks again.
Regards
Jim

David H.

David H.South East Queensland, QLD

Thanks Local Agent Finder!

Great support crew behind a great company! My account manager Ashleigh is amazing and super responsive! May is awesome as well who always keeps me up and informed about what is happening with the lead. They have helped by business grow! A+++ Service!

Harry Issar

Harry IssarGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great for Agents and best for vendors

It's very important to choose the right agent when it comes to sale of a realestate.
Local Agent finder is the only reliable source which helps to choose best agents in your area. It's great for Agents and best for vendors.
To all the vendors out there I highly recommend Local Agent Finder. Try it and you will find out yourself.
Harry Issar
Independent Estate Agents

Trevor H.

Trevor H.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Service

I have found working with Local Agent Finder a fantastic experience, where all parties have benefited. Happy clients means repeat business, and I would recommend anyone to use this service!

Misleading advertising

The website does not provide what the tv advertising promises. This site is a data mining sight rather than providing a service. I believe that the positive reviews in this site are written by the company itself.

SSS

SSSGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Helpful to my business

Local agent finder have been part of my business for past 5 years. They have helped me get more business and their team provide great communication and customer service. Glad to work with them.

Fantastic

Fantastic company !!
Strongly recommend... wonderful leads
Great company ... always very helpful,
Amazing customer service
Amazing leads
Fantastic people to deal
With always extremely helpful,
They will respond immediately
Great access all the times really really good

CharlieS

CharlieSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Collect Info to Send to All Agents

They are a data collection company who send your details to a dozen agents to contact you. Which ever poor agent gets the listing they charge the agent $3000 to $5000 of there commission as a finder fee. Agents hate this company as they are bottom feeders. Most good agent won't work with this crowd anyway.

F.Jackson

F.JacksonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing service and solution

This offered me exactly what i was after, easy to use website and all the information i needed. Agents called me when i wanted and made it super easy. Thanks

Ren

RenSydney, NSW

Really useless and an invasion of your privacy

They ask for a lot of personal details upfront with promised of useful info. Only way to get this is to share personal details again with the agent i.e. they force a request of call back from the agent which is what I was trying to avoid! Useless. DONT BOTHER!!!

Tunza

TunzaBrisbane

Don't bother

TV advertising implies that using LocalAgentFinder will stop a stampede of agents chasing you for their business. In fact the opposite is true... They just collect all your details and pass them on to the agents.

Tim

TimSydney, NSW

Very misleading product, avoid

The ad shows you being able to scroll through local agents in your area and see their fees and selling history.

However the reality is you give over all your contact details, you can then scroll through agents in your area, but you cant see any of their fees or sales history unless you click a button which sends all those details to the agent. Then the agents just call you. Its a pointless service as you could just call the agents yourself.

Highly misleading. They should be ashamed, and reported to fair trading.

Shortlist of Agents

I was provided with a 'shortlist' of 17 agents. This is not a shortlist. I do not wish to be contact by 17 agents. A list of 5 would have been sufficient.

Absolutely a Scam Avoid...

All they do is collect details and provide false services, I have had dealings with there phone team as a seller Me all they did was stonewall, it looks like it operates as a phone boiler room, avoid and do not waste your time with these time wasters!

MISLEADING ADVERTISING !!

Advert gives the impression you can compare local agent fees online when in reality this is not true, you give your email, phone, address and then get hounded by agents. The only way you can compare is by talking to every agent. If that's what I wanted to do I would have just called on their offices in the first place. This company is not there for the Seller, it's just making money out of agents for referrals.

All They Do Is Collect Your Details

They ask your mobile number name and email address and then says they need to clarify something and they will call you.
No results given about the agents available for the suburb I was after.
This is a scam website, do not fall in!