Local Agent Finder

Local Agent Finder

Outstanding service

They took the time to find out exactly what I wanted and sent me a list of agents that was well tailored to my needs. I definitely recommend this service.

Ad

Just a site that collects and forwards your personal info

They ask for all your personal details and you can’t access anything without entering them. They then without notification, send all your info to agents for them to contact you.

Matt
MattGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service, quick response time.

Easy to use platform with quick response time. We received Great follow up phone service to confirm relevant information we were searching for. Detailed email followed outlining information we were requesting.

Great easy to navigate

Very efficient and professional. I needed to find agents in a suburb outside where i live and they were on to my queries right away. I no sooner finished filling in my details and they were on the phone making sure all details were correct before proceeding. The list of Agents came through and to my amazement the phone began to ring with potential Agents. I 'm now waiting on information to be sent and get the ball rolling.

Sonia
SoniaSydney, NSW

Great tool for finding a decent agent!

My conversation with Sarah from the Local Agent Finder was short but very informative. We are not from QLD and were looking for advice on the best agents within a specific suburb. This website is useful. Thank you!

Lak
LakSydney, NSW

Looking for new rental property manager

Was guided through the service provided with excellent communication and am in process of talking to selected property managers that they have in their service.
I have spoken to one property manager who was very professional and explained clearly what they offer.

Sharon S.
Sharon S.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Great Communication and People Skills

Cody’s ability to help us in a professional way, always attentive to our needs is why we have dropped other companies to work with Local Agent Finder. His honesty and integrity set others apart and he is a pleasure to work with.
As a Agent we require quality leads and get just that

Highly Recommended Service !!

The most reliable referral service in the country. All clients that are sent through are qualified and genuine.The staff is very professional and friendly at the same time, Carey is always following up and never misses a beat.Keep up the great work !!

Vas S.
Vas S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly recommend their service

As an agent I use their service all the time for growing my business. Highly recommend their staff and service to everyone. Quality of clients sent by the local agent finder service is of the highest quality too.

Hunter
HunterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disapointing from a vendors point of view

A lead generator for agents masquerading as a comparison site for vendors , very dissapointed. You are forced to divulge a great deal of information before getting anything of real substance in return. Would not use again.

CafeT
CafeTGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Misleading service for Vendors - not a comprehensive comparison service

Sharon.
Sharon.Canberra 2600, ACT

This is a great avenue which I'm very appreciative of.

Local Agent Finder's leads are always very high value and greatly appreciated. The team are all very supportive and I have enjoyed a long, successful relationship with them for this reason.

Great Leads

The leads from Local Agent Finder are genuine landlords and sellers who are looking to sell or lease at their property.
This great platform is easily be used by all, to update all appraisals etc

Ana Borcherdt
Ana BorcherdtPerth, WA

Excellent Lead Generation company

Thank you Local Agent Finder for sending me excellent leads consistently. With your high value leads and my successful sales I have been awarded as Professionals 5 Starrealty's Top Selling Agent Awards for the last three years 2017,2018 & 2019. Thank you immensely for your excellent service and looking forward to a very successful 2020. I really appreciate my LAF account manager Cary Ogstan for his communication and brilliant service.

Jodie J Hill Director
Jodie J Hill DirectorGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Local Agent Finder - A vital lead generators for sheSELLS+sheLORDS!

Local Agent Finder has created a platform for sheSELLS+sheLORDS Real Estate Game Changers to be contenders and have been a vital lead generator in our growing agency. Tech savvy Vendors and Landlords are relishing in the service we provide and it's only because of Local Agent Finder that they have found us! Thanks Local Agent Finder - we love your work!