3.8

3.9

Tania
TaniaSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Easy to compare

Over Easter weekend we decided to look for an agent .. had 2 out within days and listed on the market
Ron Vandermeulen
Ron VandermeulenPerth, WA

The easiest hose we have sold

Zed from the Agency was extremely proactive and was sold off market
PHILIP
PHILIP3 posts

Local Agent Finder Makes Choosing an Agent easy

Local Agent Finder made it easy to find out which agents in the area had the most experience and expertise.
Brian
BrianSouth East Queensland, QLD7 posts

How local is local?

Thought I would explore the process even though I personally knew a few of the local agents.
Outcome = only one agent from a neighbouring town who was known to me and a very pleasant person. However, given that there are 3 actual shopfront agents in my town that were not shown makes me wonder "what's going on?" I dunno, you go figure, if you can.
susan k.
susan k.

making early contact with agen

It is a little bit early to give accurate review, but so far okay
tomdoyle1live.com
tomdoyle1live.comGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

Data accuracy

Not all the commission rates as printed on the link sent
Isabella mokaraka
Isabella mokarakaPerth, WA2 posts

Great service and very professional

Great service from the team at professionals in Rockingham and so friendly and easy to deal with.
Eli B.
Eli B.

Thank you to Luella from @realty for her excellent service and expertise! Highly reccomended ☆
Rob Private
Rob Private2 posts

RIp Off

This is a scam - local agent finder did nothing to help me find an agent beyond list agents - and in turn you charge an agent thousands of dollars. I urge prospective sellers to NOT use this product - it will just COST you for No discernible benefit.
MK Willis
MK WillisSydney, NSW

very good

Brigitta is very pleasant and knowledgeable and efficient .Hopefully the tenants are ok.
My N.
My N.

Ok but could be better

This service provided a list of local agents but I had already contacted two of the listed agents prior to using Local Agent Finder, so, it caused confusion. It would be better if there was an option to exclude agents who I'd already contacted prior to using Local Agent Finder. Other than this issue, the service was helpful.
Diana
DianaIllawarra, NSW3 posts

Local Agent Finder making life simpler

Local Agent Finder made it easy to find an agent to sell our property. With a few details entered it narrowed down our search to local agents saving ourselves time searching and researching.
Bea J.
Bea J.6 posts

So I wanted to compare agent fees so gave my info to start on the website

What they don't tell you, is to compare the fees, you need to actually agree to the agent's contacting you. So if they give you 15 agents to look at and you just want to see that they charge in fees and commissions, you then have let them all have your details to contact you. I just want to compare fees to see what they charge.
samshe
samsheRichmond-Tweed, NSW2 posts

great work !

these guys were onto it ! they prepared the property for inspection and had it looking great before it going on the market ; they stayed. in touch with me throughout the sales process and worked over the wkend to make the sale as smooth and successful as possible. the main agent was friendly and helpful and fat on his feet with what had to be done. I totally recommend this team : )
Penny
PennySydney, NSW7 posts

Useless list

I received an email from Local Agent, to say congratulations on choosing a particular agent they listed( list of 7/8) and I’ve never spoken to them..don’t bother with this system