Local Agent Finder

Local Agent Finder

See the Best Real Estate Agents in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Shortlist of Agents

I was provided with a 'shortlist' of 17 agents. This is not a shortlist. I do not wish to be contact by 17 agents. A list of 5 would have been sufficient.

Absolutely a Scam Avoid...

All they do is collect details and provide false services, I have had dealings with there phone team as a seller Me all they did was stonewall, it looks like it operates as a phone boiler room, avoid and do not waste your time with these time wasters!

MISLEADING ADVERTISING !!

Advert gives the impression you can compare local agent fees online when in reality this is not true, you give your email, phone, address and then get hounded by agents. The only way you can compare is by talking to every agent. If that's what I wanted to do I would have just called on their offices in the first place. This company is not there for the Seller, it's just making money out of agents for referrals.

All They Do Is Collect Your Details

They ask your mobile number name and email address and then says they need to clarify something and they will call you.
No results given about the agents available for the suburb I was after.
This is a scam website, do not fall in!

Alexis L.

Alexis L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Took the leg work out of finding an agent

I used local agent finder a few years ago when it was called Sell My Castle for my home in Brighton. I own a small business and so I am very time poor. I didn’t want the hassle of hunting around and comparing agents hoping to find the best deal. With a few easy steps I had the realestate agents lining up on the platform wanting to sell my house and picked one. Just like a tendering process. Quick and easy. Very happy with the result.

Plesg

PlesgSouth East Queensland, QLD

Go direct to agents in your area is much better!

Go direct to your local agents, wasted my time on this mob, used to be sell my castle, Just another waste of money, you do actually pay because the agents have to pay them a fee, you can negotiate directly with local agents and cut this greedy mob out and save $$$ in the process.

Jack Williams

Jack WilliamsSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Local agent finder is fraudulent and will probably become illegal, if I get my way.

Janet Theron

Janet TheronSydney, NSW

Liars

Put me in touch with agents without my consent and also put me in touch with some of the worst performing agents in Strathfield. I never asked to be put in touch with anyone and hadn't even spoken to anyone from Local Agent Finder. Absolutely horrendous 'service' if you can call it that. They treat you as a 'lead' for 15 agents just because you landed on their bloody website. What a joke.

Eljay47

Eljay47Hobart, TAS

Totally useless just a scam to get your details

Waited for hours for page to update with agent details - never happened and clearly never will. Purports to reveal costs to sell a house but promise you the world and deliver sweet nothing. Totally useless

CvZ

CvZSydney

Deceitful, revealing info such as agents commissions actually alerts the agents

Disappointed with the information provided that does not actually show the commission charged by the agents that will allow one to compare. Instead the button offered to 'Reveal All Details' about their fees, terms etc once clicked alerts the agent to contact you. If i wanted to be contacted by all of the agents i clicked on then that defeats the purpose of the tool. The tool really is not delivering.

Leanne

Leanne

Less than Impressed

Disappointed with their lack of information. I'd already spoken with the agents and was looking for some information online to back up what they were saying about their services when I found this site. After submitting my contact information the button offered to 'Reveal All Details' about their fees, terms etc when I clicked it. Instead of being shown the information a pop up box appeared that said I would be contacted by the agent which is not what I was lead to believe would happen - especially as I had spoken to the agent already. This seems to be nothing more than a lead generator that doesn't deliver on what it promises.

Stop calling me

I used this website to do a basic search on the agents. When I registered on this website they ask for my phone number to send me a registration code but 2 days later, they started to call me.

Do not give them your phone number.

PDS

PDSBlacktown

You owe commission unless you can produce paperwork to prove it

The site allows landlords to click on agent profiles and the landlord thinks they are getting another way of getting agent information but actually it means the agent is on the hook even if he was already engaged but a contract was not signed yet.

Not fair on agents at all and the response when you can talk to someone will be go see our T&Cs. I have been stung twice and have requested cancellation of my being on their list of agents.

This site is bogas!

If you select to look at profile and DONT want to have the top 3 agents to call you, the site will not load. They have rigged the site so only the top 3 agents will get the leads. How is that right? I want to look through and make my own decision. Do not use this site!
Then i got a phone call without permission!!! with another 32000 (felt like it) step process. Unbelieveable!!!
BE upfront and tell them what they are going to do with your info before you enter the site!

George

GeorgeSydney

Never introduced me to the client, but now asking for the commission!

The only time I knew they existed/involved re this one property was when one of their reps called me to congratulate me on listing the property, it was weeks after actually listing it, it was only when it went online did they know I had listed it, there was never any communication with me to say they were ever involved.
Then no communication until they had seen the property settle, now they want their commission.
I have told them from the very first call they made to me, that they had never told me they were involved!

Visakh

VisakhMelbourne

Fake service!

Never continue with registration, as they just capture your details without providing any details. On top if it - you will be forced to call on a premium number 130033 so that they can get some money from that as well !

Paul

PaulPerth, WA

Call Bombardment - Stay Away

Deceptive advertising - says in ad they provide all your local agents costs - only provide top 3 - and you can only access when you've provided phone number - this is where you get bombarded with phone calls and emails from the company and from agents being told that you want an appraisal. Steer clear if you want to know where your information is being sent and to whom. It's bad enough when you already get hassled by agents without them knowing you looking to sell. I have passed on my experience to the ACCC - others should do the same.

Marina

MarinaSydney, NSW

Not a local - got the assistance I wanted

I was promptly sent a guide which I found really useful, especially what questions to ask the agent. Then I was sent a list of agents which satisfied my criteria. I found the right agent who was very professional and immediately sent me a proposal. I signed her up straight away. The stress of finding an agent was over - phew!!

Liss

LissPerth, WA

Driven agents

The agent I decided on was an easy decision as he straight up showed me how passionate and dedicated to his job he is. He was relentless and optimistic.

Sam R

Sam RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Free service saves time

I found the best agent twice through this service. The service provides you with a list of agents and their services making it easy to compare. In my 18 yrs as an investor, I can surely recommend this service to make agent selection so convenient and FREE. Property is a big investment so selecting agent should be an important decision.