Michelle

Michelle South East Queensland, QLD

Thorough, Efficient and Polite

I moved interstate from Sydney to Queensland. My piano was included in the move. Leo and his team were very professional and hardworking. They got the job done quickly and all of my things were in tact and nothing was damaged during the move. They called me in the morning to give me an ETA. The price was also reasonable. I would highly recommend them.

Bob

BobSydney, NSW

Great work by Sam and Danny. Highly recommended

50 cu m move and everything well taken care of. Very obliging nothing too much trouble worked quickly very well matured. I would highly recommend this company and this team.

Mel

MelSydney Surrounds, NSW

OUTSTANDING: Made the move interstate so much easier

I moved a 2 bedroom unit from Sydney to the Gold Coast and not only were they affordable, the service from booking to end was exceptional and professional. I was doing the move alone with my dog and had enough stress, they were on time and very efficient and made it all so much easier and comfortable.

Furniture Removalists

Find out how Local and Interstate Removals compares to other Furniture Removalists

Outstanding service - moving Sydney to Melbourne

2 bedroom - am so very happy with my move & highly recommend Sam & Dany. They were knowledgeable, capable, careful, punctual & went over and beyond to provide fabulous service. Great experience thanks!

Simmone

Simmone Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent service

I Bedroom Unit moved to Port Macquarie on time very polite and were very careful with my furniture. They packed the truck very well and drove straight to Port Macquarie. Unloaded the truck and had a difficult staircase to Navigate but did it safely and carefully. I am very very happy would recommend them to anyone. If I move in the future I will definitely use them again. Absolutely best.

Omar M.

Omar M.South East Queensland, QLD

Failed at each and everything

Margaret

Margaret Mid North Coast, NSW

Your are the Best Hassle free thanks Sumit and Maan

Moved one bedroom apartment from Liverpool to Lake Cathie
    Guys arrived when expected and delivery was completed on time
    Thanks to Rebecca for ease of booking and following thru with questions I had
    Huge thanks to Sumit and Maan for their friendly professional manner took away all my anxiety about the move

Brilliant service

Great lads that were On time and professional even in the heat , they had my stuff out with in the hour and wrapped well and with care and delivered on time as promised definitely will be using in the future

Keryn H.

Keryn H.Sydney, NSW

Move from Manly, NSW to Tallai, QLD

I was so stressed before the move but it was a very smooth move. The movers Martin and Sabbar were outstanding. They worked so hard to get all of my boxes and furniture in the truck, packed it very well in 40 degrees with nil complaints. I had lived in the same 4 bedroom house for 17 years so had a huge amount of freight. Andrew in the office was also brilliant. Thank you all so much for making the move less stressful and smooth.

Mel

MelSydney, NSW

Quiet achievers, well organised and professional service.

On time, professional, experienced and did an amazing job of packing the truck. Quiet achievers and just nice people. Worked well, spoke with manners even in the terrible heat. They did not waste time and got the job done efficiently.

Do not trust this company!!!!

They left my packages on the side of the road when I gave specific instructions to put on my front porch and I left the gate open... some got stolen and I still haven’t got any calls or money back. Don’t trust this company. I never write reviews and hate complaining but this is something that is worth writing a review about!

Sam and Dany were great.

I moved my stuff from Brisbane to Newcastle. Sam and Dany were quite good with the move. They made sure that they didn’t miss anything. Funny blokes too, had a good chat

Highly recommend Sam and Ali

Sam and Ali did a great job. I moved across Sydney and the final address had steep stairs. They were fast and efficient. Although they arrived later than the time given, they more than made up for this with their wonderful service. Highly recommend

Alistair G

Alistair GSydney, NSW

Exceptional professionalism and service.

We moved a 3 bedroom home from Padstow NSW to Banksia Beach QLD. Very efficient operation with everything going extremely well. No breakages. On time. Helpful. Friendly. Delivery at 6am the following day we thought was simply awesome for an Interstate move. Highly recommend Local and Interstate Removals.

Joe N.

Joe N.

Amazing service

Great service. On time, professional and careful. I hired them and they made sure to only spend time where needed and they optimized the moving to save time. I highly recommend them.

Efficient & Valuable service

I took their service for inter city removalist job for 2 BHK apartment from Newcastle to Sydney on 24th October. Excellent work by “Virender” and “Sumit”. They were punctual and Efficient.
    Highly recommended.

Stuart Docwra

Stuart DocwraSydney, NSW

Exception service

I found the removalists to highly professional & extremely hard working. It was a pleasure to deal with such nice men. Wisam & team. 100%. I would highly recommend this company to anybody moving house.

BecSydney, NSW

Stay well away. Lost/stolen boxes. Immature and aggessive removalists.

1 bedroom unit from Melbourne to Sydney. Turned up late at pick up and took 3+ hours at drop for a one bedroom unit due to not wanting to reimburse me for the bedframe dropped and damaged at pick up. Further damage found to other belongings and every plus boxes were also lost/stolen discovered at drop off. 12 months later settled at tribunal. See facebook for further poor reviews

Local and Interstate R.Local and Interstate Removals

Thanks for coming back to us Bec
    You are definitely the only customer we've had in the last 3 years who had a lawyer involved in taking the case to tribunal - without a doubt, it was you

Chell

ChellSydney, NSW

Hassle-free interstate move

I thought that moving several large boxes/luggage from Melbourne to Sydney during a pandemic and strict lockdown in Victoria was such a hassle, but thanks to Local and Interstate Removals, my move was smooth and stress-free. I experienced excellent service from them in terms of answering all my queries, they were very flexible in compromising to me and my husband's preferred time of delivery. At first, I was skeptical since they gave me a very reasonable quote (based on past experiences, the service usually sucks if you get the cheapest quotation) BUT with them, I felt like a VIP. Andew, Sam and Dany are very professional, will definitely recommend them to my friends and family.

Andy

AndySydney, NSW

I received OUTSTANDING service from Sam, Jean and Sargon. Fast, effective, flexible and polite. Highly recommended.

Three bedroom apartment move, plus large storage unit, plus unexpected detour to pick up outdoor furniture. Long distance travelled (approx. 50 kms total). Scheduled for 8h, but went for over 12. Pace of work relentlessly efficient from start to finish. Always pleasant - even right at the end after a hard and long day.