Local and Interstate Removals

See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Local and Interstate Removals

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

So impressed with Sam and Danny! 10/10

Sam and Danny were AMAZING. Super friendly, efficient, everything was kept in perfect condition and they took extra consideration with my fragile items. Sl impressed!! Communicated in a timely way and picked up and dropped off reliably! Great value for money and would use them again!

The worst service ever! Blackmailed and Abused

Where do I start with these guys!
Initially quoted $1320, then increased to over $2000.

Upon collecting our stuff, they left half of it behind. When my partner enquired why they verbally abused her. We purchased 17 cubic metres, they took 8 cubic metres.

It took them over 40 hours to drop our stuff off, of which was damaged. Our brand new leather sofa is not so new looking now, with deep scratches and scuffs in.

When I discussed that I was not happy with the price and service. I was verbally threatened, I was, I suppose blackmailed to "pay the amount or we'll take all your stuff".
I contacted their operations manager who politely told me to [Word Removed].

Honestly, I wouldnt recommend these cowboys to anyone. Avoid at all costs.

Phillip boyd
Phillip boydSydney, NSW

Great job organising and fitting everything in

Hard-working and polite guys who did an amazing job of fitting everything in and taking good care of our belongings.
They didn't stop all day. Great effort by the guys

Liz B
Liz BSydney, NSW

Easy move!

Sam and Leven were great with our move. Attention to detail was second to none. Very efficient. Made our move a breeze! Sam turned up on time. Contacted us the night before to check on final details. Thank you.

Furniture Removalists

Find out how Local and Interstate Removals compares to other Furniture Removalists

Great service for a move Sydney to Canberra

Great service for a move Sydney to Canberra. It was a long day and very much appreciated everything made it in one piece. The team went above and beyond 2 bedroom apartment
Took advantage of the packing service - totally worth it

Amazing service!

2 bedroom apartment, long distance move. Arrived on time and finished drop off earlier than they said which was amazing!
Perfect timing, perfect service.
The 2 men were efficient and helpful.
Would recommend.

Yuko
YukoSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great service and their work is very neat!

Interstate move (from house NSW to unit QLD) and received a call with the estimated time and they arrived on time as they informed and all furniture and boxes were nearly placed. Very professional!

Mustafa Ashour
Mustafa AshourSydney, NSW

Great job !

They arrived on time.
The were very professional and treated my things with respect and a high level of care.
They assisted me with no complaints, they reassembled all my belongings.
They cleaned up after themselves.
Over all great bunch of professional boys, made the moving process very easy.

Han123409x
Han123409xSydney

Great staff, thank you Andrew!

These guys helped us move from Sydney to Brisbane, we thought it was a logistical nightmare but they made it run so smoothly!
The office staff and removal guys all 5 star, highly recommend:)

Michelle
Michelle South East Queensland, QLD

Thorough, Efficient and Polite

I moved interstate from Sydney to Queensland. My piano was included in the move. Leo and his team were very professional and hardworking. They got the job done quickly and all of my things were in tact and nothing was damaged during the move. They called me in the morning to give me an ETA. The price was also reasonable. I would highly recommend them.

Bob
BobSydney, NSW

Great work by Sam and Danny. Highly recommended

50 cu m move and everything well taken care of. Very obliging nothing too much trouble worked quickly very well matured. I would highly recommend this company and this team.

Mel
MelSydney Surrounds, NSW

OUTSTANDING: Made the move interstate so much easier

I moved a 2 bedroom unit from Sydney to the Gold Coast and not only were they affordable, the service from booking to end was exceptional and professional. I was doing the move alone with my dog and had enough stress, they were on time and very efficient and made it all so much easier and comfortable.

Outstanding service - moving Sydney to Melbourne

2 bedroom - am so very happy with my move & highly recommend Sam & Dany. They were knowledgeable, capable, careful, punctual & went over and beyond to provide fabulous service. Great experience thanks!

Simmone
Simmone Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent service

I Bedroom Unit moved to Port Macquarie on time very polite and were very careful with my furniture. They packed the truck very well and drove straight to Port Macquarie. Unloaded the truck and had a difficult staircase to Navigate but did it safely and carefully. I am very very happy would recommend them to anyone. If I move in the future I will definitely use them again. Absolutely best.

Omar M.
Omar M.South East Queensland, QLD

Failed at each and everything

Local and Interstate R.Local and Interstate RemovalsSend a private message