Local and Interstate Removals

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)

Ernest

ErnestSydney, NSW

Overall, a good service

The organisation of the service was smooth, with Rebecca doing a great job. The people who came also did a pretty good job and were always helpful. The only issue was when paying the balance. I was expected to leave all my credit card details in a hard copy. I obviously refused to do so and they managed to contact a person from the office who took the payment over the phone (which is still not ideal, but better than leaving your credit card details for anyone to see them!). Price, on the other hand, was reasonable.

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

No wonder one have to buy reviews to get rating for such lousy service and customer support!

DAVID J.

DAVID J.Sydney, NSW

Great service and price. Very happy

The guys turned up on time, they moved a 6 bedroom house out of 2 storage unit across a couple of suburbs. We needed a large truck. The driver was excellent and maneuvered the truck into almost impossible spots that made the job easier and quicker. They worked tirelessly all day. The rate was more than fair, the guys were trustworthy and took care of our stuff securing it and wrapping in blankets even for the short trip. Highly recommend Abdul and Ali.

Geoffrey M

Geoffrey MSydney, NSW

Stress free Moving

I have just moved from a 3 bedroom house to another one 15 minutes away.
The boys were careful with the furniture and shrink wrapped the mattresses and covered everything in the truck. The move was done in around 3 1/2 - 4 hours.Thanks Local and Interstate Removals. I would recommend them.

Shane C.

Shane C.

Awesome - didn't break or scratch anything.

I moved my apartment from Sydney to Melbourne, it was short notice and the price was good. They went to great care to wrap and protect my OLED TV and went to the trouble of re-assemble it on the base properly and on the cabinet on delivery. Really pleased and will use them again if I need to.

Lau C.

Lau C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent service! Mia, Andrew and the removalists Sam and his friend are amazing

I moved my stuff from Melbourne to Gosford on the 7th of October. I couldn't be happier! Sam and his friend were amazing, punctual, responsible and they took care of my furniture. Everything was delivered on time and without a single scratch. They gave me the best fare of the market without compromising the quality of their work. Great service, if you want to have some peace on mind during your moving go with them!

Stress free interstate move

I did a big interstate move from Sydney to Gold Coast. Was very nervous about everything going smoothly. The guys were absolutely awesome.
Careful with my belonging & nothing was a problem. Put my beds up at the other end.
I highly recommend Local & Interstate Removals.
Lisa

Lisa from Sydney
Lisa from Sydney

Hi
I do have a referral in mind. However they are moving from Perth to Gold Coast. Do u cover this area?

Bober furniture

Bober furnitureSydney, NSW

I use Local & Interstate removals at least once a month for delivering cabinets and furniture from my factory to clients home and have been for a couple of years now. They're removalist are always take great care with the items, always turn up on time, if they are running late, they always call to inform myself or the team. Cant fault these guys and strongly recommend them.

Katarzyna J.

Katarzyna J.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service

Great service and communication all around. The removalists arrived ahead of time, were swift and worked hard. I loved the option of renting out the boxes, hassle free and environmentally friendly. Thank you!

The Perfect Move !!

Leo and Ash moved my furniture from a 1 bed apartment in Manly NSW to the Gold Coast. They were on time with what they promised , they delivered everything in perfect condition, in the time frame they stated, and I couldn't get over how polite and helpful they were, and how well they carried out the whole process from A to Z. Highly recommended to anyone looking for an interstate removalist .I couldn't fault them it was the perfect move !

Bradley

BradleySydney, NSW

Best Movers!!

Moved a 2 Bed apartment from Sydney Olympic Park to Lower North shore in record time!! Fast, friendly and took great care for our items! The whole team worked so hard and was a pleasure to deal with.

Nel

NelHunter Region, NSW

I would like to acknowledge the great service I received in my recent move from Sydney to Port Stephens from Mia, Sam and Rami. Mia was very helpful in what was a stressful time. Nothing was too much for her. Sam and Rami (the removalists) arrived on time loaded my 2 bedroom unit furniture, boxes and miscellaneous items and delivered them to Port Stephens. They completed the move well within the specified time frame. There was no damage to any of my possessions. They were extremely friendly and polite and I would have no hesitation in recommending them or to use them again.

Madison V

Madison VSydney, NSW

So easy!

The guys worked so hard this morning and made my move so easy! I would highly recommend and i would use them again. Everything was done very efficiently without any drama.

Annabelle

AnnabelleSydney, NSW

Great removal, speedy service!

Was a fairly big removal of a 2 bed 2 bath unit over a short distance. The move began and finished before I was expecting it. They were very strategic in packing and moving. Recommend these guys for any removal. Will be going through them if there’s a next time! Thanks.

Jesse

JesseSydney Surrounds, NSW

Respectful, strong, careful, perfect

Moved from a 1 bedroom, 3rd floor apartment without a lift. Short distance move, to a 1 bedroom loft apartment on the ground floor. The lovely gentleman phoned ahead of time to notify of ETA, on time arrival. Very respectful and professional. Careful wrapping of all property. No damage. Efficient and time conscious. Strong men, I didn't have to do anything. Will definitely use again in my next move, I was very impressed with their professionalism and character. Thank you.

Rich

RichBeaumont Hill, Sydney

Great experience

From the initial quote request to offering them the work, they where quick and efficient to respond. I asked for an early day to start and they arrived half an hour early. I had a large 4 bedroom home to move. The quote I received was based on a seven hour job and it’s was bang on that time.
The two men were extremely Courteous and efficient. They wrapped all my furniture and to care storing it in the truck. I was with them the whole day to lend a hand and could tell they hardworking and dedicated to get the job done on time. I would definitely be using them on my next move.

Sally

Sally

Great service, great value!

From start to finish the who process of moving interstate was smooth with no hitches.
We got a quote, date and time given from Melinda. On the day of pick up, Billy called to say what time he would be there, our possessions were loaded (backloaded) securely and efficiently, delivery was on time, the extra request we had was delt with no problem at all, thanks to Billy, Pierre and Melinda, I would recommend Local & Interstate Removals.

Local and Interstate R.Local and Interstate Removals

gratefulness for hassle free move

The move was about 8 cubic meters on a back load from Sydney to regional Queensland. We got a quote, changed a few items, but there was no price increase. Date was given for pick-up and date of arrival in QLD. And this is how it happened. What more can you ask, it certainly took a lot of stress out of the "event". Communication per email had a quick turn-about with direct answers to questions. Well done!

Tam

Tam

Incredible service

Soundra Lawrence

Soundra LawrenceCHERRYBROOK

Diego was excellent and his helper was nice too

Move was for a 12 KM distance. We had an Office suite to be transported which comprised of many fittings. Diego's handling of the furniture was impeccable ably supported by Joey. Diego fixed the furniture for us and it was a perfect job. He has the eye to detail and took his time to make sure everything was intact and firm.