Local and Interstate Removals

Local and Interstate Removals

Best Movers!!

Moved a 2 Bed apartment from Sydney Olympic Park to Lower North shore in record time!! Fast, friendly and took great care for our items! The whole team worked so hard and was a pleasure to deal with.

I would like to acknowledge the great service I received in my recent move from Sydney to Port Stephens from Mia, Sam and Rami. Mia was very helpful in what was a stressful time. Nothing was too much for her. Sam and Rami (the removalists) arrived on time loaded my 2 bedroom unit furniture, boxes and miscellaneous items and delivered them to Port Stephens. They completed the move well within the specified time frame. There was no damage to any of my possessions. They were extremely friendly and polite and I would have no hesitation in recommending them or to use them again.

So easy!

The guys worked so hard this morning and made my move so easy! I would highly recommend and i would use them again. Everything was done very efficiently without any drama.

Great removal, speedy service!

Was a fairly big removal of a 2 bed 2 bath unit over a short distance. The move began and finished before I was expecting it. They were very strategic in packing and moving. Recommend these guys for any removal. Will be going through them if there’s a next time! Thanks.

Respectful, strong, careful, perfect

Moved from a 1 bedroom, 3rd floor apartment without a lift. Short distance move, to a 1 bedroom loft apartment on the ground floor. The lovely gentleman phoned ahead of time to notify of ETA, on time arrival. Very respectful and professional. Careful wrapping of all property. No damage. Efficient and time conscious. Strong men, I didn't have to do anything. Will definitely use again in my next move, I was very impressed with their professionalism and character. Thank you.

Great experience

From the initial quote request to offering them the work, they where quick and efficient to respond. I asked for an early day to start and they arrived half an hour early. I had a large 4 bedroom home to move. The quote I received was based on a seven hour job and it’s was bang on that time.
The two men were extremely Courteous and efficient. They wrapped all my furniture and to care storing it in the truck. I was with them the whole day to lend a hand and could tell they hardworking and dedicated to get the job done on time. I would definitely be using them on my next move.

Great service, great value!

From start to finish the who process of moving interstate was smooth with no hitches.
We got a quote, date and time given from Melinda. On the day of pick up, Billy called to say what time he would be there, our possessions were loaded (backloaded) securely and efficiently, delivery was on time, the extra request we had was delt with no problem at all, thanks to Billy, Pierre and Melinda, I would recommend Local & Interstate Removals.

gratefulness for hassle free move

The move was about 8 cubic meters on a back load from Sydney to regional Queensland. We got a quote, changed a few items, but there was no price increase. Date was given for pick-up and date of arrival in QLD. And this is how it happened. What more can you ask, it certainly took a lot of stress out of the "event". Communication per email had a quick turn-about with direct answers to questions. Well done!

Incredible service

We moved a very full 2 bedroom apartment and a office / small warehouse space to our new home. As well as a huge warehouse shelf and a small shed to be dismantled. The apartment being on the 3rd floor proved to be tedious and time consuming but the guys powered on !! Their hard work and stamina was impressive - the job was 3x the size we had all expected.
We only had to move 5 minutes drive up the road but the move took 14hrs given the complexity of access and the volume of belongings.
The move didn’t finish anywhere near the time assumed but it was done well and efficient.
All 4 men were professional and incredibly patient throughout.
Jordan and Diego were especially professional, quick and efficient not to mention, kind and personable.
Melinda at customer relational was a charm to communicate with and organised the day well.

Diego was excellent and his helper was nice too

Move was for a 12 KM distance. We had an Office suite to be transported which comprised of many fittings. Diego's handling of the furniture was impeccable ably supported by Joey. Diego fixed the furniture for us and it was a perfect job. He has the eye to detail and took his time to make sure everything was intact and firm.

Reasonable option for interstate service

I wanted to write a balanced review after seeing a high number of positive ratings here but some low ones on FB...

I did an interstate backload move of a 1 br apartment. To get the negative out of the way, there was a significant delay in start and finish times (scheduled times were 6pm-9am, actual time was 9am-10pm the next day). That basically led me to waste a day waiting. I was told the delay was due to an emergency but the standby movers weren't aware of the reason?

Everything else about the service however was great - the movers were incredibly professional and careful, nothing broken or damaged.

I would recommend Local and Interstate Removals as good value, preferably if you have a lot of time on your hands.

Hi TG - Thanks for the honesty regarding your feedback - but I do need to refute one point - It was a backloading service and we do not offer times as transport can be delayed due to a various number of reasons - and I know you received a booking confirmation with the information regarding backloading, in which we are very transparent in stating that we do not give set times, and trucks can often be delayed. The standby movers werent made aware of whatr happened with the original truck as they were too busy making their way to Melbourne in order to not let our customers down! We are so glad you have chosen Product Review to review us! FB is just a platform for lies and mis-truths about our service as it is not policed at all - there are 3 reviews there from people that didnt even move with us! The only reason we havent taken it down it is due to court proceedings we are commencing against a customer over fraud.

Very happy with service

I recently moved from Melbourne to Sydney and was very happy with the service provided by both Melinda and the removalists on the day. The cost was very competitive and all of my belongings arrived interstate the very next day and in good condition. In particular I just want to also thank Melinda for all of her helpful assistance throughout the entire process. Thank you

Very Good Service

I recently moved from Sydney to Melbourne with premium service. Melinda was very helpful and she always response promptly. The stuffs took care of the furniture and kept all my request. Overall I will highly recommend them.

They made it easy.

What I especially liked about Local and Interstate Removals was that they didn't spam me.

Melinda and the removalists were friendly and polite, worked swiftly and communicated well. All the way through, I felt like I knew what was going on, when and how.

I paid a little more than usual this time and I'm glad I did. I'm very happy, thank you.

Most expensive service does not guarantee you the best

My move was from Wollongong to Gold Coast at a cost of $4,100.00 for premium service, linen lounge soiled grease or similar, impossible for lounge cleaner to remove, the removalist left a hole in gyprock of the wall in the Wollongong property which had been sold, I deducted money from furniture sold to the purchasers so wall could be repaired and painted, plus filthy footprints on perfect carpet, LIR offered payment to clean lounge, but it could only be surface cleaned as was too badly marked, it will never be the same, I had wrapped the lounge in a full plastic cover, which was was missing from lounge upon arrival. Non of my items were treated with any care or respect. Finally asked LIR for compensation, still awaiting the courtesy of a response. By far the worst removalist experience ever...and I have had many moves to draw comparisons from.

Thankyou

Excellent customer service

I recently moved a 2-3 bedroom house from Sydney to Brisbane & found this company to be excellent! All staff were very friendly and helpful, which made the whole process easier.

Stress Free Move!!!

My husband and I are hesitant and scared to book a removalist again due to our previous horrible experience with other removalist after our fist move interstate but having a tight schedule we've decided to get backloading service again but this time with a thorough research, I find the Local and Interstate Removals review are good but the hesitation is still there. Melinda explained and answerd my questions and assure me to get the job done. We're really thankful for Laoe and Sam who patiently loaded and transported our things from Brisbane to Sydney in one day! They are very polite and helpful. Thank you L&I Removals for making our interstate a stress free move. I strongly recommend the service of this company. Just be honest when u talk to them and they will get the job done. God bless guys! Cheers!!!

Amazing Compant to deal with

We moved some office furniture from SYD to BNE, from the first interaction with Melinda to the final good bye with the transport team, nothing was too much effort. Next time we need to move items interstate, I will only call these guys! Well done.

Excellent Service, Reasonable Price

I recently used Local and Interstate Removals for my move from Sydney to Melbourne. I found the service to be very professional and communications were spot on. I am happy to recommend them to anyone considering to use Local and Interstate Removals. Great work guys!

Exactly what we needed

Move was a 2br semi, short distance
Arrived a little later than the time window advised, but they did a great job, just what we needed.