4.4

4.1
Consistently 'Ontime'

Jessie
JessieMelbourne6 posts

Horrible experience from a rude electrician

I would rate negative 10 stars if there was the option.
Looking at other reviews online, seems like I'm not the only person with a bad experience with the electricians! A veyr rude electrician came to my house to check the switchboard, without touching a single thing said that it had to be upgraded. When I asked for his name he would divert the question and would not send me an email quote (incase I got his details).
If you are in desperate need for help from an electrician and low on money to spend, DO NOT waste your call out fee on him!!
Susan Perry
Susan PerryIllawarra, NSW2 posts

The best experience

Thank you Gareth and Brock for excellent service from start to finish. Actually before time, and a big job leaving the premises spotless.
Yan Lii
Yan LiiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A company of scam

This company is absolutely scam. We called the number and a rude guy came to our house, he communicated with ur in rude manner and inspected every room with no reason rather than thinking about what is cause of our electric problem. After Billy's radiculous work, he pressed buttons of a caculator then told us we need to pay 890AUD but not sure if they could fix the potential problem! In addition, kept saying "this way of linking electric panel is illegal".
Paris
Paris

Scammed my parents who are pensioners

If I could review 0 stars I would
Some of my parents power plugs weren’t working
They charged a $50 visit fee and said they couldn’t figure out the problem
Said they can to come back to do an investigation that was $400
They changed two plugs and my parents paid an additional $468
They competed everything in less than 30min
My mum doesn’t speak English that well and unfortunately no one else was home and they took advantage of this
Complete scam and do not recommend
M B.
M B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

They ripped me off

The work took less than 5 minutes and the man charged me 380 dollars and said this price is with 30%off , just turned on some switch on switch Board , would never ever call them and wouldn't recommend them at all , just reppid off
Eric
EricGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

IF there is less one I would give them zero

they didn't show up after booking and taking a day off ,don't bother.
Cybp
Cybp

Incompetent and caused more damage and didn’t fix issue

They came and disconnected bunch of things and charged nearly $1500, and said the issue is fixed. It’s been months now and the issue is still occurring, despite the fact the disconnected a bunch of things, calling them faulty and told me it shouldn’t happen again, on multiple occasions. In the end the missed a couple of things up, and blaming it on previous “shoddy” works. Like how? It had been working for years and it suddenly became “shoddy”, that too right after they worked on it.
They say they give 30% discount to first time customers, they’re lying.
I advise anyone reading this to save your money+time and get someone else, like I should have.
Charlie
CharlieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Scammers using good name

Called someone claiming to be Ontime Local Electrician from fridge magnet. Emergency callout fee of $150. When they arrived demanded $650 before they would DO ANYTHING. Sent them away.
Brian
Brian2 posts

3p123118 brian evans

very pleased with work done will have him again price was quite reasonably he new what he was doing and explained everything about the job
Brendan L.
Brendan L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

RIP OFF MERCHANTS ZERO STARS

NEVER TRUST THIS COMPANY

They provided a quote to replace domestic HWS element for $900-$1500ex. They did not show up when they said they would, then strung me along for a couple of days. I got another electrician to come out and he fixed it for $300!

Gross price gouging and tried to take advantage of me.

Jess
JessGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC13 posts
John Farrow
John FarrowSydney, NSW2 posts

Just terrific!

Cameron came to replace our range hood. The quote was good and Cameron was ontime,respectful,skilled, polite and worked clean. We would recommend your service without hesitation.
Nita Innes
Nita InnesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic service

Fantastic service, my hot water tank burst and they were able to change it and have everything fixed and done by the end of that day as I was working the next few days. Can’t recommend enough!
Alex
AlexGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

Quick response and great service

We lost power to heating hotwater and internet when safety switch kicked in alerting to a problem. Billy arrived same day and was quickly able to identify the source of the outage and rectify. A previous electrician had installed an interior rated socket for the external water heater. Very happy and will recommend and use again.
Mary
MaryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy customer

Arrived on time, prompt identification of the problem, repairs carried out the next day with minimum hassle.

N. Beasty
N. Beasty

Can you please help clear up some confusion by confirming that your service provision is restricted to Sydney?
(Or parts of NSW, but essentially that you do not, for example, have any staff providing services to Melbourne residences?)

stuart m
stuart m

job no 70994 18/8/2021 had 3 different phone numbers 3 different quotes for 10.minutes work cannot find who did it Canceled the day booked got no !oo.oo off quoted 165 small cocktop 220 large cook top charged 240 charged 316.80 for on but quote 182 on another quote how do i find person stuart

Suzie Maben
Suzie Maben

I would like a manager to give me a call regarding the service i received from your Electrician

Suzie 0422971343

See all Local Ontime Electrician questions

Features

• Local Ontime Electrician offer lighting installation, cabling and rewiring, and can perform routine maintenance and safety inspections.
  • Electrical services include cabling and wiring: electrical, telephone and networking, lighting services, and routine maintenance and safety inspections. Commercial services include cable and wiring: electrical, telephone and networking, kitchen and bathroom appliances, plasma/LCD and TV services, and points networking/ data cabling.
  • The company provides services for many suburbs across Sydney and its surrounds, including western Sydney, south-west Sydney and the Northern Beaches.
  • Available for 24/7 for emergencies or for tasks that aren't urgent.
  • Upfront pricing is available to avoid any extra surprise fees.

Points of praise

• Electricians were helpful and knowledgeable. Reviewers appreciated that they checked with customers to ensure that they understood before they went ahead with the service.
  • No task was too small or too big. Electricians assisted with something as simple as fixing a light to moving a power board for a solar panel installation.
  • Customer service went above and beyond, with reviewers noting that electricians went to the effort of calling afterwards to check that everything was still working okay.

Contact info for Local Ontime Electrician