Local Ontime Electrician
See the Best Electricians in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Local Ontime Electrician

Pros

Consistently 'Ontime'

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Zahra
ZahraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They cancelled several times the appointment and their charge is not reasonable.

An exhaust fan broken and I had to change it. The same model of the fan is $330. and mentioned to electrician ( Bill) that I can buy it by myself but Bill said I am going to buy different brand and model. He charged me $950 and surprisingly the fan was same model and total time for replacement was 20 minutes. After speaking with the manager of the company $245 was refunded.

Norman
NormanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It was the dogs fault

Dog chewed thru a power cord so power issues including no indoor heating in wintertime at night... thanks dog. Called On Time (as we had one of their magnets from letterbox drop). They had a person at our house within an hour and gave very reasonable quote with full explanation. On the actual day of service they were at our house early and did a great job. Very efficient and friendly staff involved (including the phone centre staff). Would definitely use this company again

Eric W
Eric WGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic A+ Service!

I had my power go out in the evening a few nights ago so I called up Local Ontime Electrician. The lady I spoke to was lovely, and Billy arrived at my property within a couple hours of my call and was absolutely brilliant, explained what the issue was clearly and got me up and running again! While I had him there I asked him about some electrical upgrades around the house I wanted, and he gave me a great quote for it, with lifetime warranty on the labour. This morning Jacob & Tommy came and smashed out all those upgrades and I am absolutely wrapped! 10/10 Service, will definitely be using again and recommending to everyone I know

Beverly
BeverlySydney, NSW

Amazing Electricians, highly recommend

Tom was a very remarkable young man and did an excellent job this job was extremely difficult definitely be using you in the future if necessary. I will recommend this company to all my friends and family.

Apple Pearl
Apple PearlSydney, NSW

Highly recommend

On Time Local,
We had been without power points in half our house for just under 2 months. I was given a quote that we accepted.
The 2 electricians (Amea and Armand ) that came out were very professional and polite. They spent half the day looking for the fault. Once found this was rectified. Also they replaced and installed new spotlights.
We are so happy with the work done.
We are getting them to install our ceiling fans and replacing the bathroom fan.
These electricians I would highly recommend.

YvonneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Horrible experience, dishonest electrician hungry for money only!

Denny Groth
Denny GrothSydney, NSW

Assessed problem accurately

Jake And Sam were friendly and courteous and did a great job. They went beyond normal service by quickly fixing my smoke alarm after fixing my dodgy wiring! I am very l happy to recommend them!

Refad Bader
Refad BaderSydney, NSW

Friendly, reliable, top quality and OnTime !

The team helped us out with installing new lights and switches in our apartment. Reliable, onetime, and friendly. The even visited the site after completing the job just to make sure everything was done and delivered as expend.

Anna N
Anna NGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

By far the worst experience ever

I recommend Local Ontime Pty Ltd

A sudden loss of power and lighting resulted in a call to Local Ontime. I was very impressed with their thoroughness and courtesy. The problem was quickly identified resulting in much being quickly rectified. The wiring that then needed replacement was efficiently replaced with a friendly smile within the quotation and on time.

A M.
A M.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Service

We found local ontime electrician on Google search.
we called on Sunday and book an electrician to come and give us a quote on Monday. Ben came on time and we got the quote in 15 minutes, reasonable prices.
Tom came after few days and he removed and installed the ceiling fan in the dining room and the heat light + fan in the bathroom. He install a new external spot LED light. He replace few power points and power switches. When he finished he clean up and removed all the boxes.
We are very happy with his work and he was very helpful. We definitely would use Local Ontime Electrician again.

joh31
joh31Sydney, NSW

Bulletproof service. Always helpful, pleasant and highly skilled !

Sadat R.
Sadat R.Sydney, NSW

Not successful to find fault

Called to resolve electricity circuit issue on Sunday and charged $490 but the electrician was not able find the fault. Electrician asked to pay $1000 more for find the problem.

Great Service .

Hi there
Ben came out this morning he called 1/2 before arrival.
Very polite,helpful and efficient.
I am very pleased with the service and would highly recommend: Local on time Electrician again .
Thank you .

Electrical work

Cameron arrived within arranged time, followed all to COVID-19 protocols.
Replaced broken power point with a better quality item, was very polite and efficient, would highly recommend. Thanking you for your service and keeping me safe.

stuart m
stuart masked

job no 70994 18/8/2021 had 3 different phone numbers 3 different quotes for 10.minutes work cannot find who did it Canceled the day booked got no !oo.oo off quoted 165 small cocktop 220 large cook top charged 240 charged 316.80 for on but quote 182 on another quote how do i find person stuart

Suzie Mabenasked

I would like a manager to give me a call regarding the service i received from your Electrician

Suzie 0422971343

Suzie Mabenasked

Hello I would like to speak to a manager about the Electrician that came to my premises and what I was left with once he had gone
10 Lyndon Road
Boronia Vic 3155

See all Local Ontime Electrician questions

Get an answer from our members and Local Ontime Electrician representatives

Features

• Local Ontime Electrician offer lighting installation, cabling and rewiring, and can perform routine maintenance and safety inspections.
  • Electrical services include cabling and wiring: electrical, telephone and networking, lighting services, and routine maintenance and safety inspections. Commercial services include cable and wiring: electrical, telephone and networking, kitchen and bathroom appliances, plasma/LCD and TV services, and points networking/ data cabling.
  • The company provides services for many suburbs across Sydney and its surrounds, including western Sydney, south-west Sydney and the Northern Beaches.
  • Available for 24/7 for emergencies or for tasks that aren't urgent.
  • Upfront pricing is available to avoid any extra surprise fees.

Points of praise

• Electricians were helpful and knowledgeable. Reviewers appreciated that they checked with customers to ensure that they understood before they went ahead with the service.
  • No task was too small or too big. Electricians assisted with something as simple as fixing a light to moving a power board for a solar panel installation.
  • Customer service went above and beyond, with reviewers noting that electricians went to the effort of calling afterwards to check that everything was still working okay.

ProductReview_2022 Awards_logo

Local Ontime Electricians have made an electric impression on their happy customers this year, taking home a 2022 ProductReview Award for Best Electrician. Top points were awarded for excellent customer service and timeliness in completing jobs.