ALDI Logix Platinum

ALDI Logix Platinum Questions & Answers

8 questions from our users

daraasked

I purchased 250 ml liquid. Followed near illegible instructions but nothing came out of bottle. Please advise me how to use product or is liquid version faulty?

dara

Is there anyone at Aldi that reads and responds to comments such as mine?

Reviewer R.
Reviewer R.

Check for existing responses for the answer

Ekaterini Christopoulos
Ekaterini Christopoulosasked

Hi my Name is kathy
I used the Logix steak free shine Formula rinse aid and after a few rinses I realize that my dishes all taste like poison is covered all over my cups and glasses and plates and I went to try some other dishes (clean ) and they all bitter now I feel sick my mouth is bitter This product in my opinion Is poison and dangerous why it’s on the market? Please inform me before I take it for testing in the health department
Regards Kathy email me at:
ekc150@gmail.com

Lin
Linasked

The writing on the bottle of Logic dishwasher is too small and is white so it is very hard for my 69 year old eyes to read. I just want to know how to use it - please help me!

自付 后.
自付 后.asked

is my fisher n paykel dishwasher safe to use this powder

robynne
robynneasked

How do you use logix dishwasher cleaner ? I tried last night but nothing came out of the bottle. I removed the sticker on top, put the bottle in the top drawer, upside down and securely, and turned it on. When the wash had finished the bottle was still in place and Full not a drop had been used and my dishwasher still needs cleaning. What did I do wrong?

Jon
Jon

Same thing happened to me. The plug (of wax?) in the top is supposed to melt when hot water sprays on it, but for both of us this isn't happening. I manually removed the plug when I saw that it wasn't melting, but this shouldn't be the answer. Suggestion: try a different brand. That's what I will be doing.

temple
temple

Same happened to me, wax did not melt, will use a different brand

Kaz
Kaz

same to me, used 2 different bottles, waste of water and electiricty

justclaream
justclareamasked

You need to pull it from the shelves. The tablets are not dissolving and leaving bits of tablet everywhere. Dishes have a dried rough chemical feel. Should get it tested. Your tablets dont give that clean feel. Not safe to use if they are leaving bits of tablets on stuff you eat and drink off

johno sasked

Will the logix platinum dishwashing tablets suit Envirocycle units? thank you.

Dorothy

Sorry I am no expert on dishwashers. I have a Fisher & Paykel. The other popular brands cleaned my dishes but I thought I'd try the Aldi one, but as I said in my review I had to literally wash everything before I put them in the dishwasher.

johno s

Dorothy thank u ,try a husband they are used to washing dishes.

Helix
Helixasked

Is your product Chemical Free?

Dorothy

Sorry I don't know, I threw the box away. I found Logix a complete waste of money.

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives

Other Dishwasher Tablets & Cleaners