Unhappy customer

Unhappy customerRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Steer clear of Lombard Financial or Skye at all costs. Run, dont look back, just run

Card Start DateMarch 2017

Gary

GarySouth East Queensland, QLD

Warning...don’t do it

Like many others we were surprised to get an email stating that Lombard were changing to another company...Skye.
OMG...this is the hardest company we have ever had to deal with.
Take your business elsewhere..we are.
You have been warned.

Card Start DateJune 2019
Michael B.

Michael B.South East Queensland, QLD

Frustrating service

Slow service, account balance takes 5 days to be accurate. Difficult access to account balance through online access. Card has closed down to skye, and was emailed a chance to move to skye, but missed the email, so credit card cant be used.

Card Start DateJanuary 2017
homie100968

homie100968Far North Queensland, QLD

dont get caught up in the hyperbole

I got caught in the hyperbole of fee free etc.. its costs to pay back every time you pay there is a new charge.
the last thing you buy is the first thing to pay off.. if you had 180 days to pay off $2000 and then continue to spend and pay back part payments you will eventually be paying 25%+ (every payment incurs fees) be warned!

Card Start DateMarch 2016

David BarnsDarwin, NT

Poor customer service

I had changed from the Lombards card to the new Skye card as requested, from day one l have asked about an atm pin, so if needed l can withdraw funds or make a purchase over $99. Many times l have asked and both via email and tried to ring ( 4 phone calls l had spent a total of 2 hours 58 minutes on hold only to speak to no one and hanging up) almost 3 months later and l still don’t have an atm pin. Not happy Jan !!

Card Start DateMay 2019

Email sent

Daniel T.

Daniel T.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Interest-Free Deals

I wasn't able to afford the airfares at the time, but because of Lombard I was able to get a 12-month interest free deal and never pay interest. Highly recommend Lombard 55.

Card / Account Used ForEveryday Expenses, Online Shopping and Special Purchases

Craig B.

Craig B.South East Queensland, QLD

Bad Business Acumen and Terrible Customer Service

Was a loyal customer with lombard for closed to 10 years, never missed a payment and significantly contributed to their bottom line. On closure of the account There was NO loyalty to my contributions despite several fair and reasonable requests. When a customer needs help this company's true colours shine. I would highly recommend steering clear of Lombard Finance.

Card Start DateJune 2010

Em T

Em T

Not happy at all Jan

Card Start DateDecember 2017
janine l.Lombard

Closed my account without notification

My Lombard credit card has been closed with out sending any prior notification or warnings. I cannot access my account to down load my transaction details for tax purposes. I don't even know how much I owe and how much interest i am paying now. They simply closed this card account and started new credit card and I am not qualified to get the new card!!. Certainly, i am taking this to Financial Ombudsman. We need to start Class action against this.

waiting for an answer

waiting for an answerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No warning they shutting down nor offer for alternative

Card Start DateOctober 2017

Card / Account Used ForOnline Shopping and Special Purchases

Jess S.

Jess S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not happy Jan

Just found out on the weekend that Lombards was closing down I could not use my card, I wasn't notified of this at all. I called them this morning and they could not offer any resolution other than "1 email has been sent out and they could do nothing to help as i missed the cut off date to sign up with the other company" Seriously Lombard :-(

Card Start DateFebruary 2018

Loc

LocGold Coast

Poor Customer Service

Have tried to call for the last three weeks was on hold for at least 30min so sent emails to inquire about their change of brand, no return calls or emails. Would not recommend this company or there new brand Skye if there customer service is this bad. Unfortunately cannot give them zero stars!!

RachaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just disappointing and frustrating

Julie WoodSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lombard now Skye

Card Start DateMarch 2018
Julie Wood

U can contact me on my email I’m sure you would have that via this website.

SukhPerth, WA

Very bad customer service

I have been charged annual fee even when i made clear to customer representatives i spoke to in my last few calls to pay the remaining amount of my account that i want to close my account forever! Now i try calling them from past 2 weeks and nobody picks the call even after making wait for 30 mins!! They have a very bad customer service! Never ever go with them

Hi again

Just got a call from you guys and after i explained my situation, they said my accounts is already closed and i have to ignore any statement or messages getting from you. this was a great help! Thank you

Tania

TaniaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wait time.

Contacted lombard twice by phone in the last 3 weeks. Waiting time was over 20 minutes both times. So I phoned them and pressed the dealer option... Answered within 3 minutes both times. Customer service is very poor. Worst I have had ever.

Card Start DateApril 2018

Ben

BenGosnells

Why we pay you the remaining money on lombard card?

I recieved a memo I no longer able to use the card for purchase I am not sure this applies to all customers or only me? Why we have to pay you when we can't use your card?

Josh B.

Josh B.South East Queensland, QLD

cant give a zero

i was also charged an annual card fee after i closed my account. i closed account before the new year ticked over. cant get a response from phone calls have sat on hold for over 3 hours, then put on hold when have spoken to someone, then cut off. they dont even have the decentcy to call you back. place is a joke. how can they even charge you a annual fee when the place shuts down in 5 days.

Card Start DateJune 2017
janine l.Lombard

5 emails later - still no response.

Have been emailing all week to get more information about their re-brand. No one answers emails, and seeing a their call centre is only open 9-5 monday-Friday with 30+ min wait time, there is no way to get in contact with these people. Just awful.

June 20th 2019 Update: Zero customer service

Receieve notice that my credit card was ending (rebranding to a new name). As i don't wish to take on the new card, I have emailed asking if I will still be able to access my account (to see repayments etc) and will they still send me a monthly statement of my debt levels. No response. This company is a joke.

Card Start DateOctober 2016
Katie
Katie

That’s the email I’ve been sending my emails to!!! What makes you think you’ll reply now??? >_<

Emily

Emilyasked

I’ve just discovered after many failed attempts of using my card after putting $2000 on it for purchases, that Lombard has been taken over. I was never notified and when I called they said they sent an email which I never received.
Will I be able to transfer to the new company and use my credit card anymore??

Sunny and Bearasked

Hi I want to fully pay out my Lombard credit card. I have been trying to call them for two weeks, have requested a call back and sent an email but still no luck. Most unreputable company around. How can I speak to someone to get my payout figure and be rid of them?

Rachael

when you ring up, press the number that takes you to the "make a payment" option, rather than customer service. you should get someone pretty quick. i was on hold for an hour waiting to talk to someone, then gave up, called back, pressed the option to pay a bill and 2 min later was talking to someone.

Sunny and Bear

Hi Rachael. Thanks so much I’ll give that a go today!

Sim masked

I received an email saying that your company will be taken over by a company called sky master card and I have until the 6th June to change otherwise I will need to arrange payments for direct debit however I only saw this message today and it’s the 11th June so all I wish to do is pay out the remainder of this card and then cancel it I do not wish to Create a new credit card. There is no number to call to arrange this as i am unsure who I pay now and the 1300 number for Lombard I can not get through who do I set these new payments to and is there a number to do this??

kirsty
kirsty

Not my company.....you need to contact lombard themselves. This is a review page

Sim m

Sorry I was mistaken the page had Lombard all over it

Hi Sim,

Thank you for your question. We're happy to arrange a call back for you and discuss your inquiries. Kindly send your details to customerservice@flexicards.com.au .

Regards,
Lombard Team

Get an answer from our members and Lombard representatives