Love N Care Techno

Love N Care Techno

See the Best High Chairs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Love N Care? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

JMCLSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely functional

Easy to manoeuvre and I don’t not find it a problem to clean. However, I do have trouble finding the adjustment mechanism for the 3 position tray. So far it’s roomy enough that the 9mth old can be lifted out. The waist strap doesn’t tighten without being attached to the harness which isn’t ideal when a harness isn’t always needed.
I still highly recommend this high chair as it’s very comfort for our grand daughter. So, at this stage I can only review as an occasional use high chair.

Purchased in June 2019 at Baby & Toddler Town for $149.00.

Dank
DankSydney

Terrible

Very hard to clean in crevices after a month it stinks. Seat is so low and tray is so high baby can’t use arms properly. Legs are so unnecessarily bulky, foot rest is far too low. Overpriced piece of junk, definitely wouldn’t recommend it. Only good feature is that it is on wheels and has a good size tray for eating.

Julieanne
JulieanneSydney

Wheels are great, okay to clean. Seat angle not great.

I love the fact this can be wheeled around and is comfortable for bub. The seat is very oversized for him (9mo) though and the seat angle is not adjustable enough in my opinion. There are some nooks and crannies making cleaning annoying too, but I was given this product for free so can't complain! Tbh I would consider a cheaper model though, especially as it retails for around $200 in some places which is definitely overpriced.

Worth it

I m a first time mom and I bought it when my baby was 6 months old and she has been using it since then . No bigger issue just sometime she wasn't comfortable with the harness but she isn't comfortable in car seat too so , I don't think it's chair problem . Overall it's a really good stuff for us and I would like to buy again for my other child

Pandora love and care high chair

We bought the pandora love and care hoghchair for our 6m old. The chair's back legs extend too far back and pose a tripping hazard. They are easily missed on the floor. The chair is too big in its design for little bubs with tray table sitting at bubs chin level. When supplier and shop were contacted about these issues they were rude and refused to offer any solutions or help. Please do not waste your $$ on this poor customer service and poor chair.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020

Difficult to clean

Breaks dont work. Too big for a 6 month old. Almost imposible to clean. Expensive and too big and chunky. Good things are : easy to assamble, it has weels an it has a big tray and storage basket. The plastic cover stains very easily. If you are after a good chair look somewhere else

Falls apart.

My 3.5-year-old chair has disintegrated. The plastic that holds the frame together has fallen apart. This is the last straw for a chair that has always been impossible to clean and my child also got her arms caught in the frame as other reviewers have mentioned. Would not recommend.

Christina
Christinabrisbane

Great and easy to use

This high chair is one of the best I've had mainly because of the well thought out design that has allowed for a basket underneath (Perfect for bibs), hanging hooks on back for tray storage, wheels and it has a soft and wipe able cushion seat. Great functionality due to those features but also has high low function and lie back seat settings. Long wearing as I got mine secondhand and it looks and feels like new

Yme
Yme

Disappointed

It recommends the high chair from 6 months plus but i wouldnt recommend it. The harness dosent go tight enough around the child. The adjustable bits on the harness are far to easy to move- my 6 month old can loosen the straps by wriggling! It is a pain to clean- most chairs are though. The tray dosent sit close enough to the child and seems quite high in comparison. Would be nice if you could adjust the foot rest... wish i had my old high chair from my 1st child.

Great high chair

I bought that chair for my third child because old one was broken and happy with that brand.Yes cleaning is not easy,but all chairs needed clean and its not easier.Good price ,good levels.However,I used it just for one year from child age 1-2,because my child decide to seating with us on the table:)

Not worth the price tag

Purchased this chair as first time parents for our boy, while he was a bub it was fine, then he started wanting to feed himself etc and quickly discovered that the chain is a pain to clean properly, you basically have to pull it all apart to clean it properly.. and now just over a year after purchase the plastic that holds the legs in place has cracked! thank god our little guy was not in the chair at the time this happened!

Coastmum12
Coastmum12Kincumber

Worst highchair, don't buy!

After having to go through dept of fair trading I am getting a refund on this chair. My child's arm gets stuck in it and after trying to get a refund with lovencare I had to take it further. Not only that but the tray is too far away for finger foods and the top bit that comes off(so you can wash it) doesn't clip down tight enough as my child just pulls it off! It's also hard to keep clean as there is too many spots for food to hide. Would not recommend this to anyone.

Unsafe, unpractical, badly designed

travelista
travelista

Wouldn't recommended

We really like this chair when our son was 4mos old. However, now that he likes to feed himself, its not so great. I feel like this purchase was a problem of being a first time mom. The tray is way too far away. Not only does food get all over our son, but I think its deterring him from using forks and spoons. He can hardly reach his plate and thus grabbing with his hands is probably a lot easier.
great for really young babies. Insert allows the babies to be nice and snug.
Not great for toddlers over 1yr who want to feed themself.

Mum2DD
Mum2DDMelbourne

Good.

Kate
KateSydney

Awful!

I did not like this high chair.
Have been using this high chair since my son was 4 months by 7 months I wanted to start finger food so my son could play and learn to use his fingers but could not do this as the tray is too high he can't even see over it, he is now 9 months and still can't see over and have his arms on the table so I have purchased a new high chair.
The tray did not slide in very far so sliding down and slouching was able for my son which did not help with his posture. The tray is very bulky.
It is very hard to clean too many nooks and wheels don't work very well nor the breaks!
Would not recommend!