3.7

67% · 3312 · 24%

Causes Irritation Yes · No
Smell
3.7
Brand Manager for Sarah Jessica Parker? Claim your listing.

sad
sad

smell does not last

i bought this perfume as the smell was devine, but unfortunately the smell does not last long at all. I even put on so much of it but no one can smell it :( Show details
Smell
Susan M.
Susan M.

Beautiful fragrance but the bottle was faulty

I was excited to use the beautiful smelling fragrance
After the first use it would not spray and I couldn't get the top of the bottle off
Very very disappointing now I have a full bottle that I can not use
Carrie55
Carrie55Sydney, NSW2 posts

This perfume has changed

Worn this perfume since it came out. I even stopped buying Chanel. strangers would constantly stop me and ask me what perfume I was wearing. It was a beautiful long lasting scent. However it is now so diluted or they have changed something and the scent now doesn’t last 5 mins I would not buy again. So disappointing!! Don’t waste your money. Show details
Oneforlol
OneforlolSydney, NSW10 posts

Beautiful perfume

Really love this perfume, it leaves a lovely after smell that's seductive. It lingers and is just beautiful, I spray it on all my clothes as well. It's relatively cheap as well which is even better. Show details
Sada
SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC747 posts

Beautiful scent

I bought this when I was looking for a soft and feminine scent for me. It is light yet seems to be present and lasts throughout the day. I only use about 2-3 sprays and that is enough for the entire day. It is a mild and soft scent, with a slight floral and very light musk scent. Show details
Alliebee
AlliebeePerth7 posts

One of my favourites

I have used Lovely since it first came out. I used to have many perfumes but sadly i developed a fragrance allergy. I was very happy to discover i could still wear this. Lovely is soft and slightly musky and would suit all ages. Its hard to find now but i usually purchase from Chemist Warehouse at a very reasonable price. I also request it for birthdays and Christmas. It's a truly unique well thought out perfume that i hope will be around for a very long time.

libby
libby

US is making parfumes weaker

So I purchased Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely perfume n Budapest, Hungary last summer on vacation. I purchased it from Douglas (european equivalent of Sephora) at the Mall. The scent was indeed lovely and long lasting. So when I ran out last month I bought a bottle from Kohls and although the scent is the same it only lasts for about 2 hours vs. the one from Budapest lasted me all day, even the next morning I could smell traces of it sometimes. I compared the two bottles they both say Eau de perume so they are the same. This is not the first time I have noticed that EU made fragrances are higher quality even though they are the same brand and everything.

Anusara
Anusara4 posts

Perfect perfume with the cheap price

I've tried this perfume at chemist warehouse and bought it for my friend's birthday but I kept smell my hands after that like crazy so finally I decided to use it myself.

The smell is lovely , light and last long and it was so cheap.

lizzysdelight
lizzysdelightGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC33 posts

Smells like dettol once it has dried

I tried this on at Chemist Warehouse and forgot about it. I got home and I was wondering who had been using Dettol then I realised I don't have any Dettol in the house and realised it was the perfume. From reading the other reviews apparently, this perfume has changed. I would not recommend it unless you want to smell like disinfectant.

Daisy C
Daisy C

Not the same anymore as it used to be weak as TEA

Me and my daughter has been using LOVELY for nearly 7yrs but our last purchased 15/1/18 was a disappointment. It is SO diluted the smell didn’t even stay on the body for more then 20mins and it suppose to be perfume. I question the quality of the ingredient but was refused refund by the MANAGER. Beware LOVELY doesn’t smell as it use to be anymore. Definitely don’t smell the same. Weak as tea. make me wonder if they are real LOVELY? I purchased

Sandy
SandyBrisbane3 posts

Perfect fragrance for any occasion

Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely is one of my favourite perfumes. Whenever I wear it people say" Oh! you smell beautiful or lovely". It's not over powering. But subtle. Love it.

shae
shae

lovely

this perfume is okay I went to smell it today for a gift to my mum and it didn't smell as good as I thought it would smell, lovely wasn't so lovely ! but Anyway i got it for my mum and she loved it, i got it because my mum loves things that smells like that. people like different things I guess !

Lily
Lily

OMG

This fragrance is lovely. I bought a bottle of lovely this morning and I cannot stop smelling myself. This has to be the best light floral fragrance I have ever found.

Darci
Darci

wendy
wendyAdelaide6 posts

Terrible smell

I have bought this perfume many times in the past and it smelled good. Lately I have noticed the smell has changed. It is now overpowering and the smell is not nice at all. I even came up in a rash after using it.