LUCRF Super

LUCRF Super

See the Best Industry Funds in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Terrible

Account keeps losing money hand over fist. The recent changes don’t seem to benefit me at all, they could not have been made in anyone’s best interests. Any ideas of a good performing fund?

No customer service

Lucrf have pathetic customer service standards. They don't return phone calls, and have responded to emails and online messages. I'm now looking to go to another super fund who treat members with more respect.

Hi Jordo, We’re sorry to hear about your experience and that you’re leaving us. Our contact centre has been experiencing some high call volumes with the new regulation changes. If there’s anything we can do to change your mind please email mypartner@lucrf.com.au with your member number and mobile and we’ll have one of our team contact you as soon as possible. We really value member feedback and appreciate the time you've taken to leave this review. I will make sure this feedback is passed onto the team. If you'd like to provide any more feedback, please email us or reach out to me on Facebook. Cheers, Angus

Poor performance and customer service.

Luckily I'm not relying on super for retirement. Tried to call lucrf 5 times before EOFY to make changes but no answer.. Australian super is a much better fund , excellent customer service and at least 3% better returns..

Insurance Options
Income Protection
Hi Bruno. I'm sorry to hear you been having trouble getting through to us. We are experiencing some high call volumes at the moment due to the 1 July changes, and we apologise for the inconvenience. If there is anything we can do to help please don't hesitate to email mypartner@lucrf.com.au. We really value member feedback and appreciate the time you've taken to leave this review. I will make sure this feedback is passed onto the team. If you'd like to provide any more feedback, please email us or reach out to me on Facebook. Cheers, Angus

'Moderate'? changes about to happen to my Death Cover

I've been with LUCRF for over 15 years and have just received a letter advising me of the 'Moderate' changes about to happen to my Death Cover. The 'Moderate' changes are - my Cover is about to go up over $6 per week. Not so horrible you say? Well the kicker is that my Total Cover is going to go down from almost $500,000 to only just over $200,000. Not happy Jan!

Insurance Options
Hi Chris. We value you and your membership and would love the opportunity to discuss your cover. Could you please email us at mypartner@lucrf.com.au with your details? We'd love to get in touch. I hope to hear from you soon. Cheers, Angus (LUCRF Super)

Not the best.

Being self employed over the last many years I have built up more than enough capital up outside of super to look after me and my own well into my senior years. (Although there must be many with super accounts, lost perhaps or otherwise, carrying small balances)

Just as well for me as the balance of my super account with lucrf has remained the same at around $800 for the last 21 years. Each year i get credited with about $80 in revenue which is swifty debited by a similar amount per fees. Hmmm. Doing the sums that’s not much return for me over 2 decades...unmoved at just over $800..... with about $2000 over those same years for lucrf.

No doubt this fee structure and practice is prevalent across the industry so it’s not too fair to point the bone solely at lucrf in this instance. Perhaps under a certain balance there should be reduced fees or total fees should never be more than a certain percentage of income credited with no “minimal fees” allowed. Interesting to see if it’ll be addressed under the Hayne Royal Commission.

Meeting with Arpita Bhatt
We have been with LUCRF for 10 years. Due to recent changes in our situation we had a need to speak to a financial adviser. In our dealings with Arpita we have found her to be friendly, efficient, patient and extremely helpful. She has not rushed us, but taken the time to explain our options. We feel she has nothing but our best interests at heart and we feel very comfortable in our discussions with her. She is a credit to the organisation.

The best of a bad lot

So I was a member of this superannuation scheme for about 15 years.
Some years the returns on the investments were quite superior to all other funds
but this superannuation scheme, labor union cooperative retirement fund, Is just a retirement job for burned-out union officials
Some of these jokers who wouldn't be sober for much of the day are earning in excess of $200,000 a year.
And by the way nearly all the senior positions at the superannuation fund held by ex-union officials who wouldn't know a profit and loss ledger from a fish wrapper
don't trust these superannuation schemes for your retirement, go buy your own share portfolio and negatively geared it,or a property portfolio and negatively gear it for the long-term
That's what the officials and operators of these super schemes do for themselves
We Australians are badly served by these grubs, as the superannuation scheme was handed over to private enterprise by a labour government back in the 1980s
so what you think will happen, the labour hostile elitists, will not be happy until the working class are in perpetual debt and despair
if the working class are in debt and despair the hostile elitists think that they will have us in the bag.
We keep voting for our own destruction

Would not recommend

My employer signed me up for LUCRF as it was their default fund. As I am only 18 and don't always work enough each month to earn super, my employer doesn't regularly make payments into my account. The insurance was automatically turned on when the account was opened and when I noticed I asked them to turn it off and they said since I had called within 30 days of the account being opened that the insurance could be cancelled without charge. But I was still charged the insurance and with their monthly and quarterly fees, my account balance was drained to zero within 3 months.

Hi gpmaca, We're sorry to hear about this. Could you please private message us with your name, date of birth and phone number? Once we receive them, one of our contact centre team will be in touch to help. Alternatively, you can call us on 1300 130 780 during business hours. We look forward to hearing from you. Cheers Tam, LUCRF Super.

In safe hands

I have been with LUCRF for many years and happy in my choice to stay with this fund.
Raj Singh has been there to answer any questions and give advice, which has made feel well looked after .
I don't feel the need to change my fund and happy to stay with LUCRF .
thanks Raj

Great Super Fund.

I've been with LUCRF Super for a few years now. I'm very happy with the service, good performance, and lots of investment options ( 10 in total ) to choose from. Fees are very reasonable too. The staff are very professional, knowledgeable, and friendly. I would rate them 5 stars out of 5. Can highly recommend them.

Retirement made easy

I got answers to all my questions re organising finances for retirement. The advice I received will enable me to maintain my lifestyle in retirement.I couldn’t be more satisfied.

Great customer service - knowledgeable staff

When speaking with LUCRF Super their staff have always been friendly and knowledgeable. You speak to a real person, locally here in Australia, not a machine. They sorted out the administration of my paperwork quickly. Their investment performance has been good too.

Poor customer service

Customer service is unhelpful, vexing & patronising
Difficult to deal with especially when trying to change funds &/or remove auto insurance sign ups.
Fund is generic with minimal investment options.

Keeping you informed !

I have been with LUCRF for over 5 years and they have consistently performed over and above my other existing account with Australian Super. Their Website is informative , and Contact over the phone showed me impressive Customer service.