• Rates and Fees

Very slow service.

1. Recently retired, not able to get pension. Relying on super to provide income. 3 requests so far to send out forms to withdraw funds & set up weekly or monthly payment. (Dont have access to printer so has to be snail mail.) - 3rd weely request & still havent recieved forms!!!
2. Disgusting quality of phone service. Very long waiting time to speak to an operator & then very poor quality phone lines (like listening to someone underwater through a tunnel).

If the same next time, will be changing super funds as it appears a few other users are doing.

Lift your game LUCRF or be willing to accept customer exodus.

Abbo

AbboVictoria

Old methods of withdrawals

I have been with LUCRF for about 18 years or so and now that I am a self funded retiree and have access to my funds I find it a laborious task to withdraw funds. My wife is with Care Super and can have funds transferred to her bank account online using her iPhone and it takes 3 working days. Whereas I have to print out forms and fill out a lot of details and then get a photo of my licence, then go to a Post Office and post it to LUCRF and after it arrives there wait another up to 10 working days to have it transferred into my bank. I can understand security but it’s being transferred into my bank account so what’s the problem? Grrr

Markus

MarkusCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Absolutely NO Communication

I applied for the $10k hardship payment from my Super received an email from ATO confirming they had agreed for early release from LUCRF And allow 5 days! that was almost 2 weeks ago! I called LUCRF Listened to there message if you have received confirmation from ATO then nothing needs to be done or no need to wait on the line, I waited for a response now they require Driver Licence as ID And another 5 days! Apparently I received an email last week, well if I did it wouldn’t take another week for me to respond! What a Crock of crap Once these leaches have your $ they don’t wanna release it! Disgusting the way they treat people in this current climate!

Algard74Illawarra, NSW

Market crashed & got locked out of my account

I’ve been with LUCRF for 16 years. For most of it I have been relatively satisfied.
But, when the stock market started taking a hit due to the Covid-19 pandemic I lost $25k in 2 weeks. Coincidentally at the same time I started having trouble logging into my account. I’m now totally locked out. I’ve tried calling, email & Facebook messenger but have received no help. Every time I call there’s an automated message saying it’s a 2-3hr wait. Emails have not been responded to. I got asked for my best contact details on messenger & have not received anything since.
In my opinion they’re trying to prevent me changing my investment options to keep a hold on my money.
I’ve just joined another fund & am now waiting for the rollover to take place.

Algard74

I got a quicker response to this bad review than I did to all the calls, emails & Facebook messages regarding my locked account.

terrible

Was up $18.000 from last financial year & within 2.5 months have lost $17.000 . seems to happen a lot returns looking good then it gets close to financial year & then you see a big loss in $$$' going to look else where for super.

Not trustworthy!

if your family does the claim for death benefit days after the person has passed they wont payout on it.. Be aware they did this to my family! if they can find a loop whole they will.

Absolutely Awful

Ken

KenSydney, NSW

No frills but excellent super fund

Disappointed to read some of the recent reviews. I have nothing but complimentary comments. Their fees are very fair and their returns are industry acceptable depending on YOUR choice of asset class, which is wide ranging. In a recent world wide super scam in which LUCRF were targeted, among many funds, LUCRF protected and stopped a fraudulent withdrawal attempt on my super due to their security. Thank you LUCRF.

Angus L.LUCRF Super

Hi Ken, Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We really appreciate it and we're glad we were able to help when it was needed. Cheers, Angus

Terrible

Account keeps losing money hand over fist. The recent changes don’t seem to benefit me at all, they could not have been made in anyone’s best interests. Any ideas of a good performing fund?

Jordo

JordoNortheast, VIC

No customer service

Lucrf have pathetic customer service standards. They don't return phone calls, and have responded to emails and online messages. I'm now looking to go to another super fund who treat members with more respect.

December 15th 2019 Update: Leaving lucrf

Im leaving becausr the level of customer service is pathetic. In fact, im still waiting a response from lucrf regarding an.issue back on August. Had to go to AFCA and still not heard anything. Lucrf needs to seriously look at the way they are handling customers- just remember, it's customers that are keeping lucrf active.

bruno s.

bruno s.Sydney, NSW

Poor performance and customer service.

Luckily I'm not relying on super for retirement. Tried to call lucrf 5 times before EOFY to make changes but no answer.. Australian super is a much better fund , excellent customer service and at least 3% better returns..

'Moderate'? changes about to happen to my Death Cover

I've been with LUCRF for over 15 years and have just received a letter advising me of the 'Moderate' changes about to happen to my Death Cover. The 'Moderate' changes are - my Cover is about to go up over $6 per week. Not so horrible you say? Well the kicker is that my Total Cover is going to go down from almost $500,000 to only just over $200,000. Not happy Jan!

Mark

MarkSydney

Not the best.

Tessa

TessaPerth

Meeting with Arpita Bhatt
We have been with LUCRF for 10 years. Due to recent changes in our situation we had a need to speak to a financial adviser. In our dealings with Arpita we have found her to be friendly, efficient, patient and extremely helpful. She has not rushed us, but taken the time to explain our options. We feel she has nothing but our best interests at heart and we feel very comfortable in our discussions with her. She is a credit to the organisation.

boru

boruSydney, NSW

The best of a bad lot

gpmaca

gpmaca

Would not recommend

My employer signed me up for LUCRF as it was their default fund. As I am only 18 and don't always work enough each month to earn super, my employer doesn't regularly make payments into my account. The insurance was automatically turned on when the account was opened and when I noticed I asked them to turn it off and they said since I had called within 30 days of the account being opened that the insurance could be cancelled without charge. But I was still charged the insurance and with their monthly and quarterly fees, my account balance was drained to zero within 3 months.

In safe hands

I have been with LUCRF for many years and happy in my choice to stay with this fund.
Raj Singh has been there to answer any questions and give advice, which has made feel well looked after .
I don't feel the need to change my fund and happy to stay with LUCRF .
thanks Raj

Tony

Tony

Great Super Fund.

I've been with LUCRF Super for a few years now. I'm very happy with the service, good performance, and lots of investment options ( 10 in total ) to choose from. Fees are very reasonable too. The staff are very professional, knowledgeable, and friendly. I would rate them 5 stars out of 5. Can highly recommend them.

Retirement made easy

I got answers to all my questions re organising finances for retirement. The advice I received will enable me to maintain my lifestyle in retirement.I couldn’t be more satisfied.

DAS

DASMelbourne

Great customer service - knowledgeable staff

When speaking with LUCRF Super their staff have always been friendly and knowledgeable. You speak to a real person, locally here in Australia, not a machine. They sorted out the administration of my paperwork quickly. Their investment performance has been good too.

Kayleen Tasked

Why can’t I log onto the website, it’s been inaccessible for weeks now. I’m beginning to worry about my super. What is going on??

Algard74

Join another fund & roll your lucrf balance in that. It’s easy. I did it & have no trouble logging into my new account or getting in contact with a real person.
I rang, emailed, texted & sent smoke signals & still couldn’t get a hold of anyone at lucrf.
Funnily enough though, as soon as I left a bad review for lucrf they responded instantly.

Kayleen T

Thanks for the heads up. If I can’t contact them, I won’t hesitate to roll over, might be less stressful!

Angus L.LUCRF Super

Hi Kayleen, thanks for getting in touch and we’re sorry to hear your having some troubles logging into our Members Online portal. Please get in touch with us here https://www.lucrf.com.au/contact-support/contact-us and a member of our Contact Centre team will be in touch to help troubleshoot the issue for you.
Cheers, Angus

The Nhan PHANasked

How to see my Super Account balance?

Balance Account 229504

Angus L.LUCRF Super

Hi The Phan, Thanks for reaching out! I would encourage you to delete this question only because it shares your private information!

If you'd like to see your super balance, you can do a couple of things;
1. Download our LUCRF Super app you can check your balance here.
2. Create an account through our Members Online portal on our website: https://portal.lucrf.com.au/Portal/member/login/
3. Email mypartner@lucrf.com.au or call us on 1300 130 780 and our contact centre can let you know.

Cheers
Angus

Sambo

Samboasked

Your property portfolio is currently giving a fantastic return.
What is the fund made up of?
Are there any restrictions by putting it into property? Can you still change portfolios as you can other portfolios ie balanced, High risk etc?

Angus L.LUCRF Super

Hi Sambo. Thanks for reaching out and asking about this option. It invests entirely in Australian listed property. You can find out more about this option, including other investments, in our handy investments guide: https://lucrf.com.au/sites/lucrf.com.au/files/publications/1518/investments-guide_1.pdf. If you’d like to chat more, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 1300 130 780 or email mypartner@lucrf.com.au. Cheers, Angus (LUCRF Super)

Get an answer from our members and LUCRF Super representatives