Listing monitored by Luxaflex Australia

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (12) · No (39)

LMoots
LMootsPerth, WA

beautiful transformation

Replaced 2 windows in lounge room and 2 in study from wooden Venetian ( that were dust traps) with 4 roller blinds ! Excellent service, price and installation. Looks amazing and the job was done in excellent time frame ! Will definitely use this company again. Everything from measure up, quote,liaising with office and installation -perfect

Hayes
HayesMurray Region, NSW

Exceptional products

Purchasing Luxaflex products from LM Curtains was the easiest decision I have made. The superior quality of my duette’s, silhouette’s and luminette’s are unparalleled. The vast choice of colour, fabric and blockout level was amazing, allowing me to tailor each product to the specific rooms requirements. The product knowledge of the salesperson and the installer was exceptional. They look even more stunning in my home than in the showroom. I love my Luxaflex blinds. Money well spent.

Mark Pountey
Mark PounteySydney, NSW

Wonderful service & window solutions

I am thrilled with my Luxaflex blinds & the service received from Northside Blinds. Rohan has great experience & insight & is able to customise a solution that fits the bill perfectly. Nothing is too much trouble & he & the installation team take great care to ensure fantastic results. I couldn’t be happier.

Torquemeister
TorquemeisterTasmania

Pocket Blinds Work but the pull mechanism is very poor

I have had installed the Luxaflex twin pocket blinds in my home around two years ago. I have had the installers back numerous times to adjust the fall or to replace the wind up mechanism. The latter is of very poor quality and frankly, for a "premium" brand like Luxaflex, not up to expectations. You but this brand for quality and reliability. The blind mechanisms either jam up or down and the blinds do not run down smoothly as they should. I am tired of having the installers return to make endless adjustments.

Luxaflex, how about developing a simple reliable mechanism to work properly. My advice - but any other brand and do not pay the premium for trouble.

ireneSydney, NSW

Venetians look great

I found that venetians are not strong. I have two in bedroom and two in front lounge. One in each room broke. I will not be replacing them as they are too flimsy. Shorter length venetians in rest of house seem fine.

LuxaflexLuxaflex Australia

Hi Irene, Thank you for your feedback, depending on the age of the blind you may still be able to have your blind repaired under warranty. We would recommend you contact the original place of purchase to discuss your options. Regards Carly

L M
L MSydney, NSW

A Quality Product

I have recently purchased the Luxaflex Patterned Roller Blinds for my kitchen with the box on top as they fit on the outside of the window frame and I am delighted with the result, such a refreshing change, I also purchased the Roman Blinds for main bedroom and love the finished product, such quality. The rep was informative and nothing was a bother even though I took a while to settle on what I wanted he was extremely patient and helpful. They are not cheap but well worth that little bit extra as a good quality product that will go the distance is what you end up with. I also have the slimline venetians in the Laundry and 26 years ago I had a vertical fitted on another bedroom and that blind is still as good as new.

BSymons
BSymonsGippsland, VIC

The Perfect Solution

A great product.

A great product and really easy people to deal with, thank you. We love our new Pirouette blinds and Roller blinds from Luxaflex. Have a look at what Luxaflex has to offer, a great range of options we’re sure you will love.

ShellHobart, TAS

Poor After Sales Service

Shell

you already have my email

Jan Bullion
Jan BullionSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great versatile products for internal and external blinds

Over the last 14 years for all my indoor and outdoor blind requirements I have purchased a wide range of Luxaflex products. Outdoors, Drop Arm, Pivot Arm, Poly Satin Shutters, Fixed Louvre's, and a Roller Blind. Indoors, Venetian Blinds, Roller Blinds. In my opinion Luxaflex products are of excellent quality, value for money they are easy to take care of, easy to clean and offer longevity. I have dealt with the one Family Business in Brisbane, Lifestyle Blinds and Awnings, excellent customer service, sound knowledge of products.

HEADsydney

Great product but after warrantty service none existant

LuxaflexLuxaflex Australia

We are sorry to hear you are have not had a pleasant experience. Have you contacted us through info@luxaflex.com.au? If not, would you mind please supplying the details of your location, and the product, so we may assist you further? Regards Carly

HEAD

Already sorted out but not by luxaflex or the cleaning company either bye bye "sutch a shame" this is what happens when you sell out to a big company ,you loose all that you have built up and you sold out to cash in .
Now apears not good.

Alys
AlysCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Uncaring dealer and Head Office

LuxaflexLuxaflex Australia

Hi Alys, Thank you for your feedback and we apologise for the delays with your order. Your concerns have been escalated to our Customer Service Manager whom I understand you liaised with yesterday.
Regards, Carly

Anne
AnneKambah 2902, ACT

Best decision ever

Mazzay
MazzayPerth, WA

Masking Tape to secure Roller blind skins

Would you buy roller blinds if you knew the skins are held up by masking tape? I certainly wouldn’t buy these roller blinds again. Apparently I am getting new skins...but all my blinds have been put up like this....surely for AUstralian Made it feels like chinese crap...why pay more for quality if you wont get it. And you cant even call them to complain- there are no numbers on website!!!

David and Lesley T
David and Lesley TSouth-East, TAS

Great product, great service and Australian made

We have just added another three duette blinds to the seven we have purchased previously. The blinds have performed exceptionally well which convinced us to stick to duettes.
They have improved the heat retention in our rooms making for improved comfort in the home. Looking forward to a cosy winter.
Great product, great service and Australian made.
David & Lesley T

Kate H.
Kate H.asked

We have 3 luxaflex shutters installed and all 3 of them over hang ( they are face fit) the windows by a total of 7mm if you measure both sides.
This overhang makes them hit the window frame when I try and open the shutter slats. The solution we have been offered from the installer is too have them packed out into the room but I would rather that the shutters actually fit the window frame instead.
Should the shutters fit the frame or are they set sizes and can’t be remade to actually fit our windows?
Thank you for your help.

Hi Kate,
I'm sorry you are experiencing issues with your shutters. Our shutters are not standard sizes and are custom made to fit your window dimensions.
We would be happy to investigate this issue further with the store. Could you please send through any photos/videos, your contact information and who purchased your shutters from to info@hunterdouglas.com.au?
Regards
Carly

HEADasked

Why do people ask stupid question to people who write reveiws? It proves they cant get answers from the company the reveiwers have reveiwed !

LuxaflexLuxaflex Australia

Product Review is one avenue for consumers to reach out to us with any questions they may have. We monitor all questions and reviews and endeavour to ensure our customers have a satisfactory experience with Luxaflex. Regards Carly

Greg
Gregasked

Hi, we have the Duette Blinds and love them particularly in winter , keep the heat in well.

Unfortunately we have one that has opened crooked and now will not go up or down. I am not brave enough to pull too hard on anything.

Greg

HEAD

I dont work for luxaflex ask them ,but fully understand why you are reaching out to a reveiwer,good luck

HEAD

Greg write a reveiw then.

LuxaflexLuxaflex Australia

Hi Greg, We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your Duette blind. We would be happy to assist if you could send your details to info@luxaflex.com.au so that we may reach you directly. Regards Carly

Get an answer from our members and Luxaflex Australia representatives